The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks

By The Writer

Chapter 2

…we knew it was doing some very unexpected things to the chimps. Their brain wave patterns were off the charts. Literally: we had no idea just how much power their brains were putting out because we didn’t have instruments that would record high enough.

What we thought was happening was that their intelligence was being dramatically increased. What a miracle this drug would have been, if true. What was actually happening was not at all what we thought…

For a long time I couldn’t even think about Krista without getting upset. Later, I mellowed somewhat about the whole thing and even began to feel regretful for the way I’d been. On reflection, I think she really did like me and genuinely enjoyed our night together.

I never heard from my grandfather again. I considered going to visit him many times but I wasn’t sure I’d be welcome. He did send me away rather abruptly after he’d determined I was an “acceptable” heir, I guess. And there was Krista. At first I couldn’t stomach the thought of seeing her again. Later I was just embarrassed at the cold way I’d left her standing there.

My grandfather did beat the cancer, for a while. But it eventually returned and that time he lost.

Well, after high school I went to a cheap but respectable state college and, thanks to Krista, was able to actually talk to the opposite sex and even occasionally get me some. I graduated with honors and landed a decent starting position as a purchasing clerk for a large corporation.

Almost got married to a young co-worker there fresh out of high school. But I got into it with the boss one afternoon and got myself escorted out of the building. Wasn’t long after that Maria, my girlfriend, and I sort of drifted apart and mutually called it quits.

I moved on, held a burger-flipping type job for a while, and eventually got a job as the purchasing manager for a small manufacturing firm. It paid okay, but after 2 years, I was starting to hate it.

I’d occasionally day-dream about all the money I was going to collect one day from my grandfather. Thought about how I’d walk in and tell the boss that I was out of here – that I’d made it big.

Then I get the call. “We regret to inform you that your grandfather has passed away. You are named in his will…”

Now I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a bit excited. I was about to inherit millions of dollars and a truly awesome estate, so I thought. But, really, I’m not a totally terrible person. (though you may not agree with me after I’ve told my whole story). I really did feel sad that he’d gone. Now that I was mostly over the whole weirdness of the thing, I remember that afternoon talking with him with fondness and the night with Krista as one of the best of my life. I had felt like they’d dirtied my first time. Now I feel like they’d made it really special. So when I say I grieved over his passing, I’m not stretching the truth too much.

My grief lasted until the reading of the will. Krista was there. She looked at me hesitantly but lit up when I smiled at her. I recognized Emily and one of the serving girls as well. I didn’t recognize the second serving girl anywhere but she may have been among four other girls there. Carlos, the cook, was there along with a couple of other guys.

The lawyer went through the will. There were a number of special distributions to various charities and such. Carlos and the other two men each received one hundred thousand in cash. Then came the girls. Each one received a sealed, personal letter from my grandfather and a ten million dollar annuity. They were set for life. I looked at each as her name and the inheritance were read. Not a one of them looked anything but unhappy at the passing of my grandfather. From their expressions, I think every one of them, Krista included, would trade ten times their inheritance to have Grandfather back.

Then it was my turn. Grandfather had some nice words to say in his will about me – which he didn’t do with anyone else. Things like he was proud of me, that he had confidence that I would do right by his “legacy”, things like that.

Then the words were read, “…to him I leave my journal and the case labeled, ‘TTYC’, stored in the southeast corner of the wine cellar.”

I waited to hear the rest. I was waiting for “and”, “as well as”, or “I also leave” but that wasn’t what came next. No, the lawyer went on reading about a couple of other distributions and then about the remainder of the estate being left to the Salvation Army or Goodwill or something, I forget what.

I was stunned. I tried not to show it. I don’t know if anyone was looking at me but I certainly didn’t want to appear ungrateful or discourteous to my dead grandfather. I mean he’d left a bloody journal and case of frozen yogurt or some shit! Why should I be ungrateful?? His poor whores, well, all they got was a paltry ten mil each. While I, his only grandson, got a notebook!

Okay, I was a little bitter.

After the lawyer thanked us all and headed off to collect his fee from the estate (I supposed), the girls opened their letters, while I took my notebook and walked outside onto the porch in a sort of daze.

I must have stood there a minute or two when Krista came out.

“Daniel?” she inquired, still hesitant.

I turned to her, mad, bitter, and resentful. But as I took in her still beautiful face, it all just started fading away.

“Sorry, Krista,” I said. “I guess I’m just a little bitter over getting so little from him. I mean I know I hardly knew my grandfather and I should have visited more. He probably wrote me out after not hearing from me for ten years.”

“Oh, no, Daniel! He talked about you often. I know he kept tabs on what you were doing with your life. As for you not coming back, I don’t think he would have allowed you to. He was that way. He liked to know what was going on – he kept tabs on all of his family members. But he never had visitors, except you that once. He was a very private man. I miss him so much.”

A tear came to her eye. I pulled her to me and gave her a hug.

After a bit she pulled away and gave me a tearful smile. “In his note was his final instructions to me,” she said. “I pretty much knew what it would say, we’d talked of it. I’m to go to you and offer my services to you.”

I looked at her askance. “Like you did the last time I was here? Fucking me because it gave your master a perverted delight?”

The hurt hit her face like a brick and I instantly regretted my words. “I’m sorry, Krista, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say that. I don’t think that way…at least not any more.”

“It’s alright,” she said. “I think I understand. We don’t…I mean, we didn’t, lead a normal lifestyle at Brooks Estate. But, Daniel, I want you to know that it wasn’t like you must have thought. I loved what we did together. I was delighted to be given the chance to be the one to be with you.”

“And, Daniel, don’t be upset with what you were given. You weren’t ‘written out’ like you think. I think you will find that notebook to be very important. And very valuable.”

“You think?” I frowned, flipping through it. Mostly just writing, some formulas here and there. Grandfather was a chemist after all. I thought maybe there’d be some patentable stuff in there. My hopes for easy street rose a little. Visions of residual income and regular monthly checks danced in my head. Not exactly the millions I’d fantasized over for the last eight years, but better than a case of frozen yogurt.

Speaking of which, “Hey, what about that other thing, the ‘TCBY’ or whatever, what is that?”

She smiled indulgently. “‘TTCY’. I don’t know exactly what it is, but I know it’s important too. It’ll be in the journal, I’m sure.”

“Emily!” she called out to the woman walking past. “Would you get the case from the cellar and put it in Daniel’s car?”

“Of course, Krista,” she replied.

Krista turned back to me. “Where are you staying the night, Daniel?”

I looked up from the journal. Her face showed only a friend’s interest but I suspected there might be more to her question.

“I hadn’t planned on staying anywhere. I was going to drive home tonight – since I won’t be living in the mansion.” I waved my hand at the house behind us.

“Oh, no! You live much too far to drive home tonight. The other girls, and Carlos, have thirty days to stay here until we find another place. Stay with me tonight.”

I hesitated all of half a second. Then I took her and kissed her.

The night was incredible. It wasn’t a lot like the first time. The delightful innocence, the uncovering of a woman for the first time, my first taking of a woman – all that was missing. But there is no doubt that the sex was much better. I had some experience now and together we burned up the night. I entered her hard and rough as soon as we both were naked. I pounded her into three orgasms before I spent myself in her. Then she gave me the best head I’d had in… well, eight years. I took her missionary, doggie, on the bed, on the bedroom floor, in the shower, in front of the bathroom mirror. I came more times than I had ever before in my life, except maybe the last time with her. She came every time I did and then some.

The morning was awkward. I had trouble looking Krista in the eye after Emily woke us up by announcing that lunch was ready, if we wanted.

“Is everything okay, Daniel? Can I do anything for you?”

This woman was my first. She was the most beautiful woman I’d ever known. From my perspective, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. And she was offering to be with me again. Permanently this time. Who would refuse that?

“I’m sorry, Krista. Tell Emily thank you, but I’ll pass on lunch. I’m going home.”

She was crestfallen. “Daniel,” she said, “take me with you?”

I shook my head. “I just don’t think it would work between us.” How clichéd.

“But Daniel, I’ll do anything you want. Don’t you understand? If you accept me, the only thing that will matter to me will be keeping you happy. Your happiness will be my life!”

Tears were dripping from her eyes. I seriously don’t know how I found the strength to do it, but I shook my head again, told her that I was sorry, finished doing up my trousers and left.