The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Legacy of Mr. Brooks

By The Writer

Chapter 1

...and while the drug was developed as an attempt to counteract the onset of Alzheimer’s, as far as the company knows it was a complete failure. Severe negative side effects, no positive improvement in the test subjects.

The reality was different. The early tests showed great promise. But it was the one major side effect that was most notable. Or would have been, except that all the researchers, except one of course, remember it as a total failure—if they remember it at all...

I was reclining in my well-worn Lazyboy reading my late grandfather’s journal. I was in a bad mood about it too. My grandfather was stinking rich but he’d left everything to charity except for some trusts for his various offspring. But not me, no. I didn’t even get a trust. Just the journal and a case of bottles of this so-called “drug” I’d been reading about. Now, I’m a pretty reasonable guy and I figured what he did with his money was his own business. But you see, he’d once promised me that I’d be the one to receive his inheritance after his death.

Growing up, I never knew my grandfather. All I knew was that he and his daughter, my mother, were estranged and never spoke.

The day after I turned 18, I received a phone call from him. He told me who he was, inquired after my health and that of my parents, and invited me to come to his place for a visit. He suggested I not mention it to my parents as he felt my mother wouldn’t be too encouraging about it. I was inclined to agree.

So, that Saturday afternoon I told my Mom that I was heading over to Jimmy’s for the day. Jimmy was my best friend and it was pretty common for us to hang out at his place, or head to the arcade at the mall, or to the city pool in the summer. Instead of heading for Jimmy’s though, I pointed my beat-up ‘81 Escort out of the city. The directions the old man had given over the phone were a bit complicated and I was still a little unsure about following directions on country roads.

It turned out fine though, after taking the highway for about 50 miles, I turned off at the gas station he’d described and went bumping along dirt roads for another 10 before finally reaching the last turn. Along the way I saw mostly green pastures with cattle on them interspersed with the occasional forest attempting to reclaim its lost territory.

My air conditioner had not been working well all summer and as I pulled into my grandfather’s drive, the coolness of the shade from the tall trees on both sides was a welcome comfort. The road was not dirt either, but cement. I drove on this for about a quarter mile before I came to an iron gate set into stone pillars with workings of what looked like either angels or exquisitely nude women carved into them.

That gate was closed but there was a little cedar kiosk on the left with a camera and an intercom set into it.

I pulled up to it and pressed the button. “Hello?,” I inquired.

“May I help you?,” came a sweet female voice out of the box.

“Yes,” I replied. “My name is Daniel Thompson. I’m Mr. Brooks’ grandson?”

“Oh yes!,” the voice said, “Come right in, Mr. Brooks is expecting you!”

With that the gates slowly opened inward and I drove down the lane.

About 100 yards in from the gate, the road took a sharp turn to the right and then I drove through a beautiful wooden, covered bridge over a small, burbling creek below. The entire setting was just beautiful. I hadn’t known places like this existed outside of pictures.

The road began to slope upward and a cliff rose above me to the left. I drove along this for another half-mile before I pulled level with the top of the cliff and the road took a 90-degree left turn.

Before me, the road meandered through a field of fruit trees inter-mixed with native pine and oak. Beyond them I could see another iron gate and a tall iron fence that surrounded what can only be described as a mansion. It was three stories high and had a covered, circular porch out front that was about the size of a small swimming pool. Around it were about a dozen large, white columns. On the ground floor I estimated there were at least thirty windows across the front.

As I slowly approached the gate it swung open in anticipation of my arrival. Inside the fence, rows of hedges and rose bushes, along with the occasional shade tree, were spread across the front lawn. I could see a white gazebo off to the far left and what looked like a white marble table and benches in it. On my right hand side I passed a beautiful red and white stables and a large green pasture with a couple of horses grazing contentedly.

The gate that I had just passed through was off to the right of the house and the road curved around into a circular drive with a covered area big enough to park at least ten cars under. I could see a garage door just before the covered area.

I pulled my little Escort under the cover and parked. It was the only vehicle there. As I got out and approached the double doors set into the side of the mansion, I looked back at my car. It looked lonely and out of place to my eyes.

I reached the doors and was raising my hand to knock when one of them opened. A beautiful creature in a shimmering white robe smiled at me while I stared back.

“Hello, Daniel,” she said, in a sexy, sweet voice. “My name is Krista. We’re very glad you’ve arrived. Won’t you come in?”

I dumbly walked past her into a wide hallway. Krista closed the door behind us and led off down the hall. My eyes kept flicking from the beautiful woods of the floor, walls, and ceiling, the ornate and obviously expensive furniture and decorations, and the ravishingly beautiful body of this young woman guiding me. Her rear in particular drew my eye. The robe was quite thin and somewhat sheer. I could almost make out the teardrop shapes moving in what was clearly an intentionally enticing sway in front of me. Her long dark hair hung straight down to curl just above them.

We reached a larger room with a fireplace in one corner and a number of comfortable looking couches and chairs throughout. The place was empty now, except for Krista and I, but could have easily accommodated at least fifty people comfortably.

Krista led me to a deep leather chair and invited me to sit.

As I lowered myself into the comfortable seat, Krista put her hand over my arm on the chair and lowered herself to one knee beside me. She leaned towards and I found myself looking down her robe on the creamy pale skin of her breasts. Far enough to see that she wore no bra, which I hadn’t noticed before.

Quickly, my eyes snapped back to her face and she favored me with a smile.

“Mr. Brooks will be down soon,” she said. “In the mean time, is there anything I can get you or anything I can do for you?” She stressed the second anything and my heart, already pumping fast, sped to a loud thump. I flashed on an image of her kneeling over the chair with me slamming into her from behind.

“Uh, no, thank you,” I stammered. “Well, maybe a glass of water?”

“Of course,” she said, rising with a smile. As she headed off deeper into the house I was again awarded the privilege of watching her swaying caboose just scream out, “Fuck me!”

As I sat there sweating and waiting for my heart rate to slow to something approaching normal, I reflected on what she’d meant by that “anything”. Being 18, my thoughts focused on sex often. But, I thought, surely that had not been what she meant. Though I was at a loss to imagine what “do anything” for me did mean.

It was not very long before Krista returned carrying a silver tray with a glass of ice and a pitcher of ice water. As she approached, I stood.

“Please,” she said, “stay seated. The master of the house has made your comfort my only job while you’re here.”

As she set the tray down on the oak table in front of me, I nervously sat back down.

“The ‘master of the house’? You mean my grandfather?”

“Yes, of course,” she smiled.

“I’m sorry. I just never realized he was rich.”

“Oh, yes,” she replied, “Mr. Brooks is quite well off.”

She finished pouring the water into my glass and handed it to me. I took a long drink and found that Krista had sat down on the floor with her legs folded under her. Her formerly slippered feet now bare—they and her calves peeking out from below her robe. My mouth suddenly dry again at the sight, I took another quick gulp of cold water.

Krista missed none of this, and smiled demurely up at me.

I was trying to find some way to ask her just what the specifics of her job might be with regards to me when I heard footsteps in the hall. I looked up just as an older gentleman dressed in what could best be described as a “smoking jacket” entered with a sure stride.

I arose from the luxurious chair as he strode up to me with a smile on his face. He held out his hand and said, “Daniel! It’s great to finally get to meet my grandson.”

As I took his hand, I said, “Hello...err...Grandfather. I’m glad to meet you too.”

He looked over at the girl on the floor and said, “Krista, have you been taking care of my grandson here?”

She smiled shyly, “Good afternoon, Sir. I’ve done my best to make him at home.”

He looked back at me and said, “Good, good. Well. I guess you and I have a lot of questions for each other.”

He led me to a well-appointed, cozy den and I sat on one end of a leather sofa while he reclined on the other. Now, I don’t remember all that we talked about. He seemed very curious about my life, how I’d done in school, the hobbies I was into, things like that. He asked most of the questions while I did most of the talking.

I was, naturally, curious about how he’d made his fortune. His answer was a bit vague, but he told me that he once worked as a scientist for a large drug company but had struck out on his own and started his own firm. There he’d made a fortune on patents for drugs that he developed.

Even more, I wanted to find out what had happened between him and my mom. But he was unwilling to discuss the subject much. The most he would say was that he had “hurt her” and that he didn’t blame her for leaving.

It seemed like a very short time later when Krista came in.

“Sirs,” she said, “it’s getting late. Dinner is prepared if you desire.”

The old man looked at the grandfather clock in the corner and said, “My! So it is! The time has gone too quickly. Daniel, are you feeling hungry?”

In fact I was famished but hadn’t noticed it until dinner was mentioned. “Very!” I exclaimed.

My grandfather chuckled, “Well, then, let’s go do something about that.”

With that we got up and walked what must have been a football field length to the dining room. My grandfather sat at the end of a huge mahogany table and had me sit next to him on the right. He instructed Krista to sit next to me.

Two beautiful young women served us our meal. It seemed my grandfather liked having delicious young things around to take care of him and his guests.

Dinner was the best I had ever tasted. Salmon with an almond sauce, my grandfather said, along with steamed vegetables covered with something that made them a treat to the mouth. Conversation was sparse as we enjoyed the meal, and non-existent when the girls brought in the chocolate mousse. I’ve never been a fan of chocolate mousse, but this was unlike anything I’d tasted in my 18 year history. It was what I imagined kings and presidents must be used to at state dinners.

When I said as much, complimenting the meal afterwards, my grandfather laughed and replied, “Oh, no. The chef is one I stole from what was once considered the best restaurant in all of Europe.”

“Carlos!” he shouted, “Come in here!”

In walked an older man dressed in the traditional chef’s hat and apron. “Carlos was born in Greece. His parents owned a small restaurant until they died when Carlos was 11. He was then sent to live with his uncle in Italy who owned a large vineyard. His uncle was impressed by Carlos’ talent in the kitchen and sent him to the finest culinary school in Europe. His training has been the best money can buy and the results of that and his natural talent are the best I’ve ever tasted.”

“Daniel was just commenting on the wonderful meal you prepared for us tonight, Carlos.”

“Yes,” I spoke up, “Thank you, I’ve never in my life tasted anything so incredible.”

Carlos bowed and said with an accent, “You are most welcome, sirs. I thank you.” With that he turned and went back to his kitchen.

“Daniel,” my grandfather said, “Would you please spend the night? I’d like to give you a tour of the grounds in the morning when it is light.”

“Uh, well,” I thought for a moment. “I guess so. I’ll need to call my mom and tell her...err...that I’m staying over at a friend’s house.”

“Hah! By all means. Krista, please show Daniel to a phone and his room.”

“Of course, Sir. Daniel? Right through here.”

In a little side room Krista handed me a cordless phone and settled into a leather chair in the corner. I couldn’t help glancing at her as I phoned my mom and told her I wouldn’t be home that night.

When I was finished, Krista smiled at me as she rose and held her hand to me. “This way.”

I wiped my chin with the linen napkin and rose also, hesitating a moment before taking the delicate hand into my own. She was so soft.

I have to confess that I had not even really dated up to this point. I had no guts when it came to women. I’d stammer all over myself trying to speak to one. In fact, my entire dating experience consisted of taking a girl who had been my friend since kindergarten to a movie on occasion. Not even really dates—just two friends getting together.

So you’ll understand why holding this beautiful woman’s hand while she smiled at me was a rather moving experience for me. I can still remember the way it felt: cool and soft yet I could feel the warmth within.

She held my hand as we left the dining room and headed down a hallway, up a wide, red-carpeted staircase, and along yet another hallway. Finally she let go and turned to me at a rich looking wooden door. My hand tingled and I savored the sensation. I felt like I was half floating.

“Here you are,” she said as she opened the door.

I thanked her and walked in to see a king-sized bed with thick pillows and quilts on it. The floor was richly carpeted. The dark, wood-covered walls spoke of a quiet ease and cozy warmth. I walked to the window and looked out over the lawn and orchard, and the forested estate beyond that. My eyes followed the road I had driven in on what seemed like days ago.

I hadn’t realized Krista had followed me in until I felt her hand slip onto my shoulder. I jumped a little and turned to look down on her face gazing up at me. She was so close, I imagined I could feel the warmth from her thinly clad body. My breathing quickened.

“Daniel,” she said, “I hope you’ll find everything to your liking. The bath is just there,” she pointed to a door I had presumed to be a closet set into the right-hand wall. “If there is anything you lack, I am here to provide it for you.”

“Thank you,” I whispered, not knowing what else to say. I expected she would leave then.

Instead she moved closer to me and I found myself instinctively backing up against the window. Her smile fell a little.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I...”

“Shhh,” Krista said, and put her feminine finger to my lips. I quieted.

“Are you a virgin, Daniel?”

My face, already burning, felt like it was on fire when she asked me that.

“Yes,” I whispered, my eyes locked on hers. I wanted to look away, down, to the side, anything to escape her gaze. But I could not find the will to tear them from her beautiful green eyes.

Her smile returned—warm and understanding. “It’s alright,” she said. “I am here for you. I will take care of you as you deserve to be taken care of tonight.”

Her hands moved to the buttons of my shirt. As Krista began undoing the top one, the pounding of my heart grew so loud in my ears I knew she must hear it. She said nothing, only continued undoing my shirt until my chest was bare to her.

I shivered as her hands touched my chest, slowly pushing aside my shirt. She sighed quietly as she caressed my skin under the material. Pushing the shirt up over my shoulders until it fell off me and down my limply hanging arms onto the floor behind me.

She slid her hands up and up along my neck and behind my head until she could pull my head down to meet her. She stood on her tiptoes and leaned her head back to touch her lips to mine. It was the first real kiss I’d ever shared with a girl, childhood experimenting notwithstanding.

It was soft and dry, almost chaste at first. She pulled away and looked at me with wide, doe-eyes that made me want to melt into her.

Next, I found her lips pressed hard against mine. Chaste no more, I felt her tongue pushing against me, seeking entrance. I eagerly complied, opening my mouth to her and exploding in joy at the feeling of her little tongue exploring my mouth.

After a minute of this wonderful feeling it occurred to me that I ought to return the favor. So I pushed at her tongue with mine and as it retreated back where it belonged mine followed right along. I felt indescribable as my tongue entered her. For the first time in my life, I was in a woman. My tongue exploring the contours of her mouth, the rough bumps on her tongue, the hardness of her teeth. Something changed inside me and I knew that she was mine for that night. I was no longer embarrassed or nervous. I was with her and a part of her and we were one, or would become one soon.

I reached for her, placing my hands on the side of her breasts. No longer hesitant, I still wanted to go slow, make this beyond wonderful event last as long as possible.

I really don’t know how long we stood there, but it must have been at least 30 minutes, kissing each other’s mouths and chins and necks. Exploring each other’s mouths. Rubbing her clothed breasts and sides while she did the same to my bare chest and back.

Eventually, I think it was I who pulled away for a little breather while I looked at her in the fading light of the room. She smiled a dusky little smile and stepped back from me. She slowly reached to the belt holding her robe closed. She untied it and very gradually opened it to me. I was surprised to see that she wore nothing underneath.

She let the silky garment drop to the floor and stood bared before me, her eyes never leaving mine. I finally escaped her gaze enough to let my eyes travel downward. I took in her creamy smooth skin, her beautiful little breasts, just a handful, down along her flat stomach, to the widening hips and the vee of her crotch with her dark pubic hair above.

This was before I had even heard of the internet, much less spent any time browsing its many tantalizing images. But I had more than once had access to the skin magazines of the day and so I knew what a beautiful woman looked like in all her glory. Krista could have graced the centerfold of the best of those magazines. She was the most beautiful sight my young eyes had ever beheld.

I stood there, unable or unwilling to move, my eyes traveling over her body. I saw her shiver in the warm air as I looked at her.

Eventually she glided over to me and pressed her warm body against mine. Her head she laid upon my chest and her arms encircled me. My hands found themselves slowly rubbing her soft back, feeling her shoulder blades, exploring her spine, and reveling in the quiver of her skin under my hands. She swayed gently with me, as though in time to some unheard song.

I kissed the top of her head. Her hair smelled of fresh apricots. She looked up in response and smiled prettily. Then her smile took on a mischievous look and she slid herself down my body.

My breathing came in short gasps as her head neared my crotch and her hands rested on my waistband. I’d been as hard as a rock the entire time, of course, and there was no hiding that beneath my shorts. Krista blew gently on my cloth-covered penis and I swear I almost passed out. Her warm breath on me was so… Well, it’s indescribable what I was feeling at that moment.

She slipped her fingers under the elastic of my shorts, and under my underwear. She pulled both down my hips. She couldn’t just slip it over my dick though, as I was pressing out so hard. I moaned as her hand pressed it back against my stomach so she could lift my clothing up and over it.

As she slid my shorts down my legs, I was bare before a girl for the first time in my life. It almost felt perverted it was so good.

Krista had me step out of the shorts and slipped my shoes and socks off at the same time. Then she placed her hands on my hips and knelt before me, looking at my dick sticking out at her. For a while she just looked and rubbed my hips and my ass with her hands. Then she leaned in and planted a slow kiss on the tip of my dick. It jerked under her attention.

Finally she stood and took my hand. Smiling at me, she pulled me to the huge bed and lay back down upon it. I climbed on top of the beautiful girl, my naked body pressing down on hers, my cock pinned beneath me against her furry mound. As we kissed and I fondled her breasts, I felt her legs part beneath me.

“Come in me,” she whispered, as I looked down on her. I slid myself into position and felt her hand grab my rod as her other hand spread her lips for me. She pulled me against her entrance and waited.

I looked at her for a second or two more and then pressed inward. She gasped as I found the path to her insides. She was warm, and she was wet, and she was tight. She was all woman and I took her that night.

The feeling of her womanhood sheathing me was incredible. It wasn’t like I expected. I guess I thought it would be just a step better than when I’d jack myself off. It was so different, so far above any feeling I could induce in myself, that I almost didn’t recognize it as pleasure at first. I was just overwhelmed by sensation from that region of my body.

When I entered her, I slid all the way in to my balls in one long, slow stroke. At first, I just lay there on top of her, in her, breathing into her mouth. Then as I began moving within her body, my neural system calmed down a little and began recognizing the sensations as pleasure. The ultimate pleasure. Her silky walls of flesh gripped me, trying to keep me within her. Trying to milk the seed from me that her womb craved.

I must admit, I didn’t last very long. Within 5 minutes I was pounding her with every ounce of my strength. Too soon I let loose my semen with a yell and a shudder, while Krista reached her climax and dug her (thankfully short) fingernails into my butt, screaming my name.

I was so inexperienced at lovemaking that I have to admit it was not the most world-shattering climax I ever experienced. But taking her that first time is something I will never forget. Nor will I forget the night we spent. Krista introduced me to the pleasures of an experienced woman’s mouth upon my shaft and taught me the delights of drinking the sweet juice from between her thighs. We finally fell asleep with me spooning her and my cock still in her at about five that morning.

Sometime after eleven, one of the girls who served us the night before walked into the room and gently woke us up, telling us that lunch was served if we would like some. Embarrassed, I quickly covered my nakedness with a sheet but Krista, also bare to the world, just smiled and thanked the girl.

“Doesn’t it bother you that she just walked in and saw us naked?” I asked after the girl had gone.

Krista smiled, “We’re pretty open with each other around here. Your grandfather likes it that way.”

I must have looked at her oddly. I wonder what’s behind that statement, I thought.

As I pondered that, I felt a soft little hand upon me under the sheet. It took all of eight seconds for Krista to stroke me from my shrunken, embarrassed state to full hardness. And all of eight minutes for her to feel my seed splashing in her body for what must have been the tenth time.

Twenty minutes later we were showered and walking down to lunch.

Krista led me to a sunroom filled with plants. At a table much smaller than the one last night sat my grandfather, relaxing back in his chair after what had obviously been a satisfying lunch.

He looked up as we entered, “Daniel! I thought I said I’d give a tour in the morning?” He grinned.

“But I can see that Krista took very good care of you so I guess you’ll have to be excused.” I reddened and he laughed.

He looked down at the table and said, “Emily, come out from there, you’ve down wonderful.”

I looked around to see who he was talking to, as I hadn’t noticed anyone else in the room, when I heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper, and a little blonde crawled out from beneath the table. My eyes widened as I realized what she must have been doing down there and I stared at the old man.

“Hah!” he laughed, “Don’t look so shocked. You think only young men like you enjoy the attentions of beautiful young things like Emily or Krista?”

At his words, it suddenly occurred to me that my Krista may have slept with my grandfather before I had her and I looked suspiciously over at her. She smiled but wouldn’t meet my eye.

“Yes,” my grandfather said, “Krista’s been a joy to me too. She’s my best, in fact. That’s why I gave her to you last night.”

My stomach sickened at the knowledge. And I looked down at the table, unsure whether to feel disgust, anger, jealousy or what. I finally settled on just accepting the info as it was offered, and sorting out the emotions later.

I finally looked up at my grandfather. “So these girls, the serving girls, Emily, Kris…”

“Yes,” he said, as I faltered over Krista’s name, “this is the lifestyle I choose to live. These are my girls. I take care of them and they,” he leaned over the table toward me and his voice dropped an octave, “take care of me.”

I was stunned for a moment. I looked over at Krista and asked her without rancor, “Why would you want to live like this?”

She looked at me and said, “I live to please my master. I have found that I am only happy when he is.”

I looked at her open-mouthed before turning to my grandfather for an explanation.

“All the girls will tell you the same. They all are here because they are totally loyal to me. Their greatest pleasure is to please.”

I did not know what to think or say to that, so I said nothing. I guess I was just trying to process it all. My grandfather sighed and reflected for a moment. When he finally spoke the joking lightness had left his voice.

“Daniel, listen to me. I didn’t ask you here just to show off or just for a casual visit. I’m 61 years old. I’ve been diagnosed with cancer. The doctors say I’ve got a good chance of beating it, but still…

“The time has come when my life is winding down. I’ve had many women in my life. And those women have given me children, here and there. I cherish them all. But before all this happened, before I ‘made my fortune’ so to speak, there was only one woman in my life. My wife died when our daughter, your mother, was still a child. Your mother is the only child we had together. And you, Daniel, are the only child of your mother.

“I wanted to bring you here and meet you. Get to know you a little. Make sure you turned out okay. And you have. I’m glad to finally know you as my grandson.”

He stood. “To you Daniel, I’ll be leaving my legacy. I think you’ll handle things just fine.”

Then he told me he was glad I could come and asked me to have a safe trip home as he left the room.

I sat there stunned. Shocked. Weak. What a weekend it had been. So much had happened since yesterday morning. I’d heard from a grandfather I’d never met and I’d learned he was stinking rich. I’d lost my virginity to the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen then learned that this girl did it only because my grandfather wanted her to. I’d been told that the grandfather I’d just met had cancer. And, oh yeah, last but not least, that I would be heir to his fortune.

Krista, beside me, was silent as I sat there staring at nothing for a good long while. Eventually she stirred and got out of her chair. I felt her hand lightly on my shoulder.

“Come, Daniel. I’ll see you to your car.”

I took a deep breath and got up. I never looked at her as I followed her out.

“Daniel?” she said. I got in the car, started it up and drove off without once saying a word to her or glancing her way. As I drove down the lane I did finally look in the rear view mirror to see her standing there still, watching me leave. She couldn’t see me looking at her from this distance but I quickly looked away anyway.