The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tome Reader 2013: Laura Crofton and The Amulet of Kousen

CHAPTER 3 : Control and Sex

Samara shouted, “Don’t you lay a finger on her you bastard!”

Nickolas wasted no time tying a large knot into a rope and then gagging Samara.

Samara felt helpless as she stared at Laura, bound in a kneeling position with the amulet around her neck. There was hope though. The necklace had not been on long and Laura was still struggling. Somehow Laura would break free and save them. Samara just knew it.

Nickolas spoke to Laura, apparently eager to explain her demise.

“I overheard your little conversation in the boat. You know a lot about this amulet. You know it is a conduit to the spirit realm; that the connection between your spirit and your body weaken over time. Samara even told you how she eventually lost control of her body. But what neither of you understand is that the mind becomes just as vulnerable as the body once one reaches that state”

Laura, who had been struggling up to that point suddenly stopped to listen.

“You see a body without a soul is a body with no free will. Your free will is what keeps you from accepting commands and suggestions. Once the link between the body and spirit is weak enough, you can no longer censor what your fragile and vulnerable mind accepts. You will do, become and believe anything your told. And when the necklace is removed, all those changes will persist.”

Nickolas paused and turned to Samara. “Your story was interesting. Most people don’t remember their spiritual journey, though I suspect it is because of the drastic changes I typically make. Luckily you will get to witness the real power of the necklace in a few minutes.”

Nickolas walked up to Laura and allowed his hand to caress her face. “It will be nice having the loyalty of such a beautiful and powerful creature.”

“Ffff...u...ck... Y. yyy... o... u,” Laura managed to stagger out.

“Oh we will be doing plenty of that in due time,” Nickolas said with a smile.

The hand which had started on Laura’s cheek made its way towards her ear and then around to the back of her neck. It proceeded slowly down her back.

Laura began bucking against the hand, making it as difficult as she could for Nickolas to maintain contact. But Sam was right. It was like holding your breath. You could only control your body for so long before you had to take a break. After 45 seconds, she had to stop. That is when Nickolas gave her the first command.

“Sit up, straiten your back and spread your knees apart”

Laura resisted for a few seconds, but it was too much. Her body complied. She sat up, spreading her knees and straitening her back, pushing her chest out for Nickolas’s amusement. The hand returned to her cheek. Again tracing its way around to her ear, but then it moved down to her shoulder. She felt it run down the left side of her body, brushing against the silhouette of her breast and coming to rest on her thigh.

Laura forced her thighs back together, pulling her leg away from his hand. She then forced herself to curl forward into what would have been a fetal position had her hands not been tied behind her back. She stayed in the position as long as she could, shielding her most sensitive areas from his eyes and hands until she could resist no longer. To her dismay, she felt her body return to that exposed position. Knees spread, back strait.

* * *

Samara watched with horrified curiosity as Laura struggled and squirmed for nearly twenty minutes. Nickolas allowed his hands to freely roam most of Laura’s body. Meanwhile Laura continued to resist in spurts, making it clear she was not accepting his touch. The odd thing was that Nickolas stayed clear of the most intimate areas. Samara could only guess he was saving those for last.

And then it happened: Nickolas spread out his palm on Laura’s lower back and for the first time she didn’t buck against it or struggle.

Nickolas broke the silence “That’s right Laura, stop struggling. You know that it’s hopeless.”

The words seemed to startle her and her body bucked against the ropes just briefly before calming down and once again accepting the hand on her body.

Nickolas spoke. “I know you live with guilt Laura, the blood of so many on your hands. I can grant you the justice and peace that you seek. It was my home that you invaded and my brothers that you killed. Let go and accept my sentence so that justice can be served and you can stop living with all that guilt.”

Nickolas placed his hand on Laura’s abdomen and allowed it to climb slowly up towards her chest.

Laura once again cringed and fell forward into her fetal position, but she was exhausted. It was like watching someone react in slow motion.

Nickolas continued, “I don’t understand why you still resist. If nothing else, don’t you want to see your father? Don’t you finally want to be with him?”

Laura let out a deep sigh from her fetal position and then sat up. Her eyes were soft and her face was relaxed. Samara couldn’t believe it.

Nickolas again placed his hand on Laura’s abdomen and let it climb, but this time there was no cringing or resistance. His hand came up and cupped one of Laura’s breasts. Laura sat perfectly still.

Nickolas looked excited. Within a minute he untied her binds. He then stood and admired his new prize.

“Laura Crofton, stand up and remove your clothes,” Nickolas said triumphantly.

Laura slowly rose to her feet. Her hands took hold of the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up over her head. Nickolas was smiling when she turned and pulled her shirt over his eyes. She then promptly slugged him in the mouth.

Samara wanted to cheer. This was the moment she had been waiting for. The moment that she knew would come.

Laura rushed to the door. She struggled with the handle like someone who was heavily drugged. The word “help” escaped her lips, but it was a mere whisper. There was a click and the door opened. She stumbled into the hall and fell.

Nick came up from behind Laura and grabbed her legs, trying to pull her back into the room. Laura kicked and resisted, causing her pants to slide off. She was down to her bra and panties.

Samara’s heart sank as she realized there was no one waiting on the other side of the door to help. The ship was in lockdown and no one knew what was happening.

Nickolas grabbed Laura’s legs and pulled her back into the cabin.

Laura stopped struggling. It appeared the ordeal had exhausted her. A very quiet “No” escaped her lips.

Nickolas closed the door and spoke. “I should have known better than to act before checking the ruby”.

He kneeled beside Laura and held the ruby in his hand, “You see, the ruby glows brighter as the connection with the spirit weakens. Normally by now it would be as bright as a candle flame. But it is just barely glowing.”

He stood up and looked down at Laura. “You are truly an amazing woman. I have never met someone who could keep the connection strong for so long. But I have had enough of this game”.

Nickolas pulled his pistol out and cocked the trigger. “I know pointing this at you won’t make a difference. But I also know you care a great deal about Sam here.”

Nickolas turned and pointed the gun at Samara’s head. “I don’t know how you are holding on, but you are going to stop right now. My command is to stop thinking and relax your body. No faking it this time. If that gem isn’t glowing brightly in one minute, your friend dies.”

Nickolas began to count.

Laura pulled herself to the wall and turned. She was in a sitting position: knees in front, arms at her sides, head pointed towards Samara. Laura’s face looked so sad, as if she was trying to tell Samara that she was sorry.

As Nickolas approached 30, Laura’s body and face began to relax. Ten seconds later, her head fell slightly to the side. The gem began to glow brighter. At the count of 50, Laura’s leg abruptly fell to the floor.

Nickolas stopped at 58 and smiled.

Samara couldn’t look away from Laura’s limp and vulnerable body. Her eyes looked so empty and blank.

* * *

The scene before Samara was nothing short of a nightmare.

Laura stood at attention, completely naked save the amulet, which was so bright that it looked hot to the touch. Her feet were shoulder width apart; enough to allow Nick’s hands freedom to caressed and explore every inch of his new toy without restraint. The worst part was that Laura was facing Sam, her mindless and obedient eyes staring in her direction.

“Laura,” Nickolas began to speak, “From this day forth, I am your master and you will refer to me as such. You will do anything I say without thought or hesitation. Your body exists to serve me and protect me. You love me and care for no one else. I am the center of your world.”

Nickolas waited a few seconds for the words to sink in, “Do you understand all that I have said?”

“Yes master”, Laura said in an airy, non-emotional tone.

Nicolas reached up and removed the amulet.

Laura’s eyes began to blink once more. She took a deep breath as though waking from a long sleep and then her head turned ever so slightly to look at Nickolas. She did not look angry or mad or embarrassed at her nudity. She simply looked at Nickolas as though waiting for him to say something.

“How do you feel Laura?” Nickolas asked.

“I feel... I don’t know master,” Laura replied

“And who is this?” he asked pointing to Samara.

Laura turned, “That is Samara”

“Was she your friend?” Nickolas asked.

“Yes,” Laura replied.

“And do you care about her now?” Nickolas asked.

Laura did not answer immediately, but examined Samara like she was trying to remember who she was. “No,” Laura replied.

Nickolas handed his gun to Laura.

“Laura, shoot Samara,” he commanded.

Without hesitation, Laura raised the gun towards Samara and pulled the trigger. An empty click indicated the gun wasn’t loaded. Frustrated, Laura pulled the trigger five more times.

“Laura, stop shooting Samara,” Nickolas ordered.

Laura stopped as commanded.

“That’s good my pet. You passed the test. Now get on your hands and knees,” Nickolas commanded.

“Yes master,” Laura complied.

“When I snap my fingers, you will become a fuck doll. Your mind will become completely blank, but your body will know its purpose. You will remain devoid of thought and true to your purpose until I snap my fingers again,” Nickolas instructed.

“As you command master,” Laura said.

Nickolas snapped his finger and Samara saw Laura’s eyes return to that mindless stare she wore when she had the necklace on.

Nickolas began thrusting into his new prize.

Laura just sat there and took it. No indication of pleasure or pain. No signs of the caring person Samara once new.

“I find women’s bodies respond so well without the mind getting in the way,” Nickolas said, “but you are extraordinary. I have never felt someone so deliciously tight and ripe.”

Up until that point, Samara believed she was going to be rescued. Laura was going to escape or someone was going to knock at the door. But now she felt truly afraid.

What Nickolas had done to Laura was pure evil. There was no resistance or sign of regret in Laura’s eyes when she pulled the trigger. Nickolas hadn’t just taken her body. He had taken her mind and possibly her soul as well.

All the fanatics they had met on the island suddenly made sense. Had they all been turned into obedient soldiers with the amulet? The amulet was now Samara’s biggest fear. She wasn’t certain, which was worse, feeling that loss of control again, or being turned into someone’s plaything like Laura.

Samara heard a shift in Nickolas’s breathing and her attention was once again drawn to the room. Nickolas began thrusting harder and harder into Laura’s body until finally collapsing on Laura’s back.

Laura’s body held its ground like a statue, waiting for her new master to snap his fingers.