The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Khepri Curse

Author’s Note: This was originally released on my Patreon first as a Quickie (~1000 word scene) that inspired a longer short story as a continuation. The 1994 intro was the Quickie with the Present Day portion released at a later date. They’re combined here as one full story! Enjoy!

PRESENT: “…And Never Bring Your Work Home”

A single light still burned in the corner window of Grover University’s anthropology building. Dr. Clara Reynolds sat in her office, her hair tied back and glasses pushed up her nose as she poured over a research journal spread across her desk.

On her desk also stood a statue, protected within a glass box, about 12 inches tall. It was a human depiction except for the head. A scarab beetle sat where a face would normally be found. Clara glanced up from the journal to stare at the statue, studying the symbols carved in the limestone figure. Right where the prior research said it would be was a symbol referencing the importance of a “safe environment” being “kept under Ra’s watchful eye.”

What can that mean? she wondered. Ra was of course the god of the sun. She knew this since she had studied ancient Egypt for the past 20 years. The museum she helped curate housed many Ra statues. There was even one on a shelf right above her desk. The sun, she thought. Everything was under Ra’s watchful eye.

Her teaching assistant, Zoey Lovett, poked her head in the doorway. “Goodnight, Dr Reynolds. I’m heading out. I’ve got a meeting with the Black Student Union in a few.”

Clara was still focused on reading. “See you in the morning, Zoey,” she answered, without looking up.

“You mean Monday?” Zoey asked, smirking.

Clara looked up at her TA. “What?”

“Tomorrow’s Saturday.”

Clara shook her head, “Right, of course. Have a good weekend, Zoey.”

“You still working on that thing?”

Clara smirked at her assistant, “This is more than a ‘thing’, Miss Lovett.”

Zoey looked down at the statue. “Well, what is it exactly?”

“Khepri is a lesser-known Egyptian deity, often associated with the rising sun and the act of creation,” Clara explained, admiring the carvings on the statue. “The name ‘Khepri’ is derived from the Egyptian word ‘kheper,’ which means ‘to come into being’ or..‘to transform.’”

Zoey eyed the statue with interest. “What’s with his face?”

Clara nodded, “Strange, right? As you can see from this statue, Khepri is depicted as a scarab beetle, which is a symbol of rebirth and transformation in ancient Egyptian mythology.”

“He’s still cuter than the last guy I went on a date with,” Zoey said, snickering.

Clara smiled and continued. “The scarab beetle symbolized the cyclical nature of life, death, and rebirth, much like the journey of the sun across the sky. It was believed that Khepri rolled the sun across the heavens, ensuring its daily rebirth. You see—Khepri transformed their whole world, everyday.”

Zoey nodded. “So this was just to decorate their living quarters?”

Clara tilted her head, “Yes and no. They weren’t mere decorations. Statues like this were also considered conduits for divine energy.”

Zoey looked impressed. “So this thing has powers?”

Clara laughed. “Well…we’ll keep a skeptical approach,” she said, her mind briefly reminded of Ra’s watchful eye, then added, “However, we’re going to keep it in this glass case.” Zoey laughed, but Clara cut her off. “Seriously, never touch this thing with your bare hands. Do. Not. Touch. Let’s call that ‘Rule Number One’ if you’re going to keep working here.”

Zoey feigned being scared and held her hands up. “You got it, Dr. Reynolds. So, what’s ‘Rule Number Two?’”

Dr. Reynolds snorted a soft laugh and shook her head, “Well, I’m guilty of breaking that one all the time myself.”

Zoey laughed, knowing what Clara was talking about as they had spoken about it on numerous occasions. Other than being a devoted academic, Clara was a bit of a workaholic. “Have a nice weekend,” Zoey said as she headed back out the door.

“You too.”

Once alone in her office, Clara packed up her things. Finally, she tucked the glass case under her arm. “I don’t think anyone will miss you for the weekend. I’ll be able to get a lot more done if you come with me.”

She turned off her office light and headed home, Khepri in tow.

On the ride home in her Lexus, Clara quickly found herself having a hard time following the anthropology podcast she normally listened to, and instead switched it to the country pop station. She chalked it up to a long day of work—a long week of work.

The Khepri statue had been kept out of its exhibit ever since an “incident” in the 90s. Its legend had grown since then—a legend of a curse upon anyone who touches it. Clara had taken on the burden of uncovering the truth behind the Khepri statue: where had it come from and why was it so feared at Grover University.

The Khepri statue rode shotgun next to her with the seatbelt pulled tightly across the glass case to hold it safely in place.

Clara pulled her old used Toyota into the driveway of her nice two-story home, the suspension squeaking as she parked and got out. She unbuckled Khepri and carried him inside where her husband Richard greeted her at the door with a sweet kiss on the lips.

“Welcome home, hon—what’s this little guy here?” he asked, playfully taking the glass case from under her arm and holding it up like she had brought home a new puppy. Richard’s sense of humor and sweet nature were what she loved most about him.

“This ‘little guy’ is Khepri,” she answered, dropping her bag by the door.

Richard studied it for what felt like a full minute, almost like he couldn’t put it down. Clara stayed next to him, swaying back and forth as the married couple silently stared at the scarab beetle face in their front foyer.

Finally, after losing a minute of time that neither noticed, Richard shook the cloudiness out of his head and handed his wife back her statue. “Looks neat.”

She placed it safely in her office, which was piled with anthropology textbooks, some she wrote and some she had read and annotated multiple times.

Back in their living room, Richard picked up the book he had been reading. He had bent the spine back and laid it flat in order to greet Clara at the door. Clara noticed that it was the Baroque art history book she had bought him last year. “How is that?” she asked.

He nodded, “It’s really interesting. I should be able to incorporate some of this in the gallery next year.”

Richard taught art history at a local design college. The Reynolds were both intellectuals in the purest sense. They didn’t even own a TV.

“Whatchu want fer…” Richard began, before clearing his throat. “What would you like for dinner tonight?”

Clara thought about it. “We need to make those asparagus I bought a few days ago. We could make the salmon to go with it.”

Richard smiled and kissed her on the cheek. “Sounds good, hon…”

Then, something took over him. Maybe it was the perfume she was wearing, but Richard found that he was suddenly very aroused. “Mmmm…you smell good enough to eat actually…”

Clara was shocked at Richard’s sudden shift in tone. “Richard, I—”

“Wanna fuck?” he asked bluntly, reaching around and grabbing her ass.

Clara, distracted by feeling her husbands pawing hands squeezing her, said, “Yeah, baby…”

The couple almost made it up the stairs, and instead fucked on the stairs. Richard thrust in and out of Clara, sweating and panting. This felt different than other times they had sex. They didn’t kiss. They didn’t even really make eye contact.

Clara was close to cumming when Richard finally erupted inside of her. After a few pumps, he just sat up and climbed over her, not saying a word. His wet cock, hanging low, smacked her in the face as he pushed himself up a few steps and then rose to his feet. He left Clara laying on her back on the stairs and called out behind him.

“Order us a pizza and find something good on TV. Imma shower.”

Clara left unsatisfied by that selfish asshole and laying on the stairs, brought herself to orgasm. She grunted and came, then got up to order a pizza for Richard. Not bothering to put her pants on, she stood in the kitchen on her phone, naked from the waist down, and ordered a meat lover’s supreme, large. After ordering, she sat on the couch in front of their 70-inch flatscreen TV, still pantless, and found some generic action movie with guns and hot muscular guys. Clara felt nice and relaxed. She found a bag of stale chips left open on the couch next to her, shrugged and curled up with it, grabbing handfuls and munching away as she watched the explosions on screen.

Richard finally came bounding down the stairs, showered and feeling fresh. “Woo—that was some good fuckin’, Claire.”

“Clar-Ah,” Clara responded, with her mouth full of chips.

“Yeah, whatever. You order that pizza?”

Yeah, shhh,” Clara said, annoyed that he was interrupting her movie.

“Shit, you a pissy little bitch, ain’chu?” Richard rolled his eyes. “Whatever. I need a beer.”

They spent the next half hour engrossed in the movie, not talking. Eventually, Clara started drinking beer and was nice and buzzed by the time the doorbell rang. She probably would’ve put pants on to answer the door if she had been sober. Instead, the delivery guy got a nice eyeful of pussy and ass every time Clara lifted her arms up, causing her ratty old T-shirt to rise a few inches. She tipped the guy a few bucks, turned around, not realizing that she also tipped him a clear view of her butt, and shut the door.

“Dinner’s served, baby,” Clara said facetiously.

Richard stood up. “Don’t be callin’ me ‘baby,’ lady. I ain’t lookin’ to get all attached to some bar trash I picked up.”

Clara slammed the pizza on the coffee table in front of him. “I ain’t no bar trash, you fuckin’ asshole.”

Richard laughed and swigged his beer. “Oh, don’t get your panties all in a wad, Cora—”

Clara!” she yelled.

Richard laughed even harder at her outburst. “You ain’t even got panties on, you cooze.”

Clara looked down and realized that she had never put pants on after frigging herself silly on the stairs. This made her drunkenly start laughing, followed by Richard. Soon, the trashy lovers had made up and were snuggled on the couch, eating greasy pizza and watching some simple sitcom.

After the sun had gone down, they were making out and Clara was getting her tits felt up under her shirt.

“Damn, I’m glad I picked you up tonight. Imma have to call you to come over more often, Clara.”

After initially swooning over Richard remembering her name, something about the way he phrased his comment made Clara pause. Come over…? she pondered. She glanced around the room as her hookup shoved his tongue in her mouth. The room was both familiar and foreign—like she was a visitor in her own home. Then, she looked down and noticed the wedding ring on her finger.

“Wait…” she said, as Richard began sucking on her neck, squeezing her boobs at the same time.

“What’s your name again?” he asked.

This broke any concentration she had wrestled away from Khepri’s influence. “I’m Clara, you asshole,” Clara was wondering why she hooked up with this guy in the first place. “Shut up and lemme suck your dick.” She was gonna make him remember her name. Just as Richard pulled the front of his boxers down, she smacked her lips and dove down.

Richard hooted. Damn, I love these drunk bar hoes, he thought. No fuckin’ self-esteem…

As Richard sat back and let Clara slobber away at his cock, he remembered he had some Jack Daniels in the cabinet by the couch. Reaching over, he grabbed the bottle and took a quick shot out of the bottle.

Clara heard the sloshing of the whiskey and her eyes lit up. “You sharin’, big boy?”

Richard tilted the bottle to the tipsy slut’s mouth and poured some in. She giggled and then slid Richard’s dick back down her throat.

They eventually moved up to Richard’s bedroom. It was full of old dirty clothes and posters of scandily-clad women on motorcycles. He pounded Clara’s eager pussy throughout the night, taking periodic pauses to pass the bottle back and forth.

At one point, Clara lifted the near-empty bottle of whiskey to her lips, drained it, then, still on her back, shoved it up her ass. Richard jerked off as he watched Clara buttfuck herself with a Jack Daniels bottle. Finally, she pulled the bottle out, licked the neck, and then tossed it to the floor. She flipped over on her hands and knees then stuck her ass out, wiggling it as an invitation to stick a cock in. Richard noticed her attention seeking and stuck his cock up her butt. She bit down on her lip as she took the full length until she felt his ballsack resting on her pussy. As he began pumping in and out of her ass, his balls slapped her clit, driving her absolutely crazy with lust.

Clara came within seconds but Richard kept going a few minutes longer. He decided to withdraw just enough while keeping the head of his cock still in her ass, then began stroking himself, essentially jerking off in Clara’s butt. He shot his load in her asshole and then settled back into his side of the bed.

Within minutes, he was snoring. Before Clara fell asleep, she wondered if he would remember her name now.

As they slept, Khepri continued to warp the world around them.

Clara woke up in Richard’s double-wide trailer and rubbed her head. It was after noon and she was alone in the bed. Clara hadn’t slept that long in a while. She was still a little hungover and pretty sore from the waist down.

Up on the wall next to her bed sat a framed certificate for her GED. As a high school dropout, it was something she was super proud of. She remembered the argument her and Richard had had when she had moved into his trailer and wanted to hang it up. She had pulled her tits out to entice him, and it had worked. Men could be so easy to persuade sometimes.

Woman, git down here and fetch me a beer!

Clara rolled her eyes. Richard could be such a bastard sometimes. Still, she got out of bed to do as he said, mostly to avoid Richard getting more pissed than usual. She walked through the living room, wearing only her panties, where Richard was reclined in his easy chair in his underwear, the 70-inch flatscreen in front of him airing a college football game. He yelled something about the ‘fuckin’ refs’ and she handed him a cold can of beer.

She plopped down next to him, tits out, and stared at his crotch. “Last night was fun, huh?” she asked, slipping a free hand under her panties to play with her pussy.

“Whatchu still doin’ here anyway?” he asked, not looking away from the TV. “Ain’t you got your own place to go back to?” If Clara had been in Richard’s bedroom, she would’ve found a poster of a ’76 Pontiac Firebird where her GED was moments ago with a girl in a black bikini bending over the hoot, sticking her ass at the camera.

Clara hated being a one-night stand. She would tell him to go fuck himself, but she wanted to keep herself as Richard’s top option for a booty call. A horny, middle-aged high school dropout like her wasn’t too picky when it came to men. Richard had a big ’ol dick and Clara just did what she could to make sure she retained access to it.

Clara thought for a moment. If I don’t live here, where do I live?

She glanced around the house as she continued playing with her pussy and saw the Khepri statue sitting on the desk in the office. All of the books that were there yesterday had been replaced with collectable beer bottles. Then, she noticed a wedding picture framed on the table depicting her and Richard, smiling on their big day.

“Fuck, are we married or somethin’?” Clara asked, confused, still fingering herself.

Richard shrugged, not looking up from the football game. “I dunno. Don’t think so.”

“I mean, we fuck and stuff, right? Ain’t we married if we fuckin’?”

Richard scoffed, “No, dumbass! We can fuck and just be boyfriend n’ girlfriend.”

Clara nodded, somewhat understanding. Finally, she asked, “You my boyfriend?”

Richard took another swig of beer. “I guess…”

This still feels wrong, Clara thought. She looked back at the framed picture on the table but it was now just a gaudy porcelain dolphin that she had bought at a gas station 12 years ago. So classy, she thought, admiring it while rubbing her clit. I’m horny as shit! Wonder if Richie’ll lemme suck on that big hog of his while I rub my cooter. Just being near it gets me all hot n’ bothered—

Finally, it was like a momentary awakening snapped Clara back to herself. She yanked her hand out of her pants, panicked. “Richard, we have to leave…”

Richard had since fished his cock out and was slowly stroking it while staring at the cheerleaders on TV. “What?” he mumbled without looking up.

“We have to return the Khepri statue to the University. ‘Under Ra’s watchful eye…’! It was, like, the other Ra statues were holding its power in or something.” Clara paced the room, rubbing her hurting head as she tried to figure out as much as she could before inevitably slipping back under Khepri’s corrupting influence. “When I took it off campus, it’s power grew to where it didn’t matter if we touched it or not...or…or somethin’...It’s constantly transforming us…and…Shit...gettin’ hard to figure out shit…Like ma brain gettin all fuzzyfuck I’m losin’ me…”

Clara’s attention was taken by the football players on TV and their tight asses. Mmmm, I’d lick his balls all night, she thought, as she plopped herself down on the dirty couch and shoved her hand back down her damp panties, giggling, totally forgetting what she was just thinking about.

Richard was looking at her with the strangest expression though, his dick still sitting in his hands. Clara continued rubbing herself as she looked back at him. “What?” she asked.

“You was just sayin’ that we gotta take that statue thing to the university up the road.”

Duh, Clara thought. Gotta do that, Clara! “Well, let’s go…but…shit, I cain’t drive, honey. Too fuckin’ horny!” Clara was still rubbing her pussy, the plastic bracelets that had appeared on her arm were clacking away. She had no idea, but her wedding ring had vanished. “You drive, okay, baby?”

Richard sighed, tucking his boner back into his jeans. “Aight, fine… fuckin’ stupid. You mind suckin’ it while I drive?”

Clara licked her lips and grinned, “Git in that truck. I’ll git that statue thing.”

Clara blew her boyfriend all the way to the University, the Khepri statue sitting in its glass case between her feet on the floor of Richard’s pickup truck. “Mmm…fuckin’ love this dick,” she’d add, in between slurps.

Richard was annoyed though. He was missing the game. “Where we goin’ again?”

Clara popped the cock out of her mouth so she could answer. “The University.”

Richard pondered this. “The one you…work at?”

That sounded wrong to Clara. “Work?”

Richard furrowed his brow as he drove, his mind momentarily returning. “Ain’t you…like a smart professor or somethin’.”

Clara laughed and sat up. “But I ain’t even graduate high school! How they gonna let me be a professor! We just gotta put this statue back…at the museum there…for some reason.”

Richard laughed too. That would be ridiculous. “Yeah, you’re too fuckin’ stupid for all that.”

Clara slapped his arm. “I ain’t stupid!”

“Shut up and get back to suckin’.”

Clara pouted, but as soon as she saw Richrad’s cock still poking out of his jeans, she did just that.

They arrived at the university, Richard’s cock still down Clara’s throat. She tore herself away from it to grab the statue as they parked in front of the museum. Climbing out of the car, Richard tucked his cock back away and followed his girlfriend into the museum.

For some reason, Clara knew that the side door remained unlocked at all times. She wasn’t sure why she would know that but she didn’t question it. Another fact that she knew somehow was that the Egyptian exhibit was all the way in the back of the museum. “We gotta go down this hallway,” she said.

Richard just grunted and followed.

They didn’t get far though.

The lights for the main lobby came on and out walked Zoey Lovett. “Dr. Reynolds?” she asked. “What are you doing up here on a Saturday?”

Clara’s eyes dilated. Hearing her name, ‘Dr. Reynolds,’ had brought her back. “Z-Zoey?” she said, her mind coming back into focus. She looked at her TA, then held out the statue. “We have to put this back. Now. It was never meant to be separated from the other relics. Ra was keeping it subdued. I…I made it stronger by taking it out. Its powers are firing at random…and…and now I’m turning into a…”

Zoey was confused, but Richard was much more confused.

“Da fuck?” he said, wondering why his girlfriend was suddenly acting so weird.

“Richard!” she said, rushing over to him. “Richard, we’re married. The statue is changing us—turning us into…degenerates. You have to wake up! You have to—”

As if in slow-motion, Clara watched as the door to the glass case fell open, causing the Khepri statue to emerge from its center and spin through the air. Bouncing off the floor with a hollow sound, it rolled across the lobby floor and finally stopped—at Zoey’s feet.

“Oops, I’ll put it back, Dr. Reynolds…”

She reached down to pick the statue up and Clara’s eyes went wide.

Zoey, no—!”

When Zee stood back up, she was completely naked with her big black pierced tits jutting out, holding the attention of the room. Tattooed on her left tit was her signature ‘Z’ that everyone knew from her scenes. As a megapornstar, Zee Lovely was world renowned for her big tits and her gangbang scenes.

Zee looked at Clara with disgust, “Whas da fuckin’ fluffer bitch doin’ on da set? Put this thing whereva it belongs and then gitcho ass back ova there and git that mothahfucker hard for the next scene.” Zee was handing Clara some kinda old statue thing.

Clara blushed but stood her ground. “F-fuck you, bitch. I wasn’t doin’ nothin’...” She still took the statue from Zee’s hand, accidentally touching Zee’s delicately crafted nails.

Ah-ah!” Zee said, snatching her hand away just as Clara took the statue. “Do. Not. Touch. Dat’s ‘Rule Number One’ around here.”

Clara rolled her eyes and placed the statue thingy on a nearby table. Must be some prop for another film, she thought. “I didn’t do nothin…” Clara repeated.

Dats da pro—blem,” Zee said, stressing each syllable with extra attitude. “You ain’t doin’ nuthin’. You da fluffer-bitch—go do yo job.”

“Yeah, get over here and get me hard, lady,” came a voice from the other side of the set. Clara turned to see Richard Reynolds standing naked by the craft services, reading a porn mag. His young, toned body looked so good to Clara. She had secretly had a crush on him ever since she got this job: porn fluffer. The fluffer’s job was to keep the star’s cock hard in between takes so the camera crew could reset the scene. This could be done with just a handjob, but Clara liked to use her mouth—especially when Richard Reynolds was the star. She knew he wouldn’t have anything to do with her. Richard Reynolds was a famous pornstar and had plenty of hot young tail to shake his dick at—and she was just the fluffer.

Still, it was pretty nice to be able to suck on Richard Reynolds cock and get paid for it! Her friends were all so jealous.

Clara ran over to him, careful to avoid all the cameras and lighting cords. Richard didn’t speak to her as she got his huge cock hard. He kept reading his magazine and occasionally flirted with the hot young ladies on set. At one point, some older man brought Richard something he had to sign. He had finally looked down at Clara, his dick still in her mouth, and said, “Hold still, lady.” He then proceeded to put the paper on her forehead to use as he signed it. He handed the signed paper back to the man and then went back to his magazine. Clara went back to sucking.

“We’re ready over here!” came the director’s call.

Richard just walked away, his thick cock yanking out of Clara’s mouth, mid-suck. His leg bumped her as he left, knocking her off balance and sending her back onto her ass. He didn’t look back to see if she was okay. She was just the fluffer. Clara didn’t miss out on the chance to stare at his muscular ass as he walked to the main set though.

Gawd, he’s so hunky! Clara thought.

“’Cuse me, hon,” said someone walking around Clara. It was a woman her age, but much hotter than Clara. She was naked too, with the word BUTTSLUT tattooed above her big bubble butt, which jiggled as she walked. She passed by Zee, who was sitting in a folding chair filing her purple inch-long nails.

That’s Donna Buttslut, Clara thought.

She watched as Donna walked up behind Richard and playfully slapped his ass. The two old friends smiled and exchanged pleasantries. Then, Donna bent over the couch of the fake office set and Richard shoved his cock up her butt. When the director called, “Action!” the two pornstars began fucking and moaning away.

Clara stared at them from the back of the porn set, jealous of the spotlight they had. She sighed, wondering when she would find success in life, or even a man. She was just a horny, middle-aged high school dropout and likely wouldn’t amount to anything. To satisfy her cravings for dick, she got a job sucking dicks on porn sets. It wasn’t anything she was super proud of, but she wasn’t going to get cocks any other way. Clara shrugged her shoulders, accepting her lot in life, and looked up to watch Richard banging Donna Buttsluts big butt. Her mouth watered as she thought about the moment that cock would pop out of Donna’s ass, Clara was going to pop it right back into her mouth to keep him nice and hard—and she was gonna do a good job. Soon, everyone would know her name.

In the meantime, Clara stood up to go see if anyone else had any use for the set fluffer. The boom mic guy looked like he was packing something tasty in his pants. Clara licked her lips and wondered if she was going to be bringing her work home with her tonight…again. It was against the rules, but she broke that one all the time.

Clara wiggled her hips over to him and desperately tried her hardest to get his attention.

On a nearby table, forgotten, the exposed Khepri statue sat—waiting.

THE END