The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Khepri Curse

Author’s Note: This was originally released on my Patreon, first as a Quickie (~1000 word scene) that inspired a longer short story as a continuation. The 1994 intro was the Quickie with the Present Day portion released at a later date. They’re combined here as one full story! Enjoy!

1994: “Do Not Touch…”

Donna Busluck held her breath and crept clandestinely against the hallway wall, tip-toeing ever so gently across the cold tiled floors.

It was 1994, and Donna had just begun her sophomore year of college. It was rush week and the sorority of Delta Omega Nu wasn’t going easy on their potential new members. They were known for their unique challenges for rushees—usually unique to each individual. At Grover University, Delta Omega Nu was the sorority to get into, so Donna wasn’t going to let any challenge scare her away.

No matter what, she had told herself. Just stick it out a bit longer, Donna.

The campus museum next to Grover U’s anthropology building had an Egyptian art exhibit currently on display. Donna’s assigned challenge was to sneak into the museum at night and turn the “Khepri statue” around to face the wall.

That’s it.

It seemed so simple but the sorority sisters had just smiled at her and let her know that they would be checking first thing in the morning and, if that statue was still facing the gallery, she could “kiss her chances goodbye.”

Donna had no idea what a “Khepri statue” was or what it looked like, but she had to hope that she would just know it when she saw it.

Peering through the dark, she could see relics of the exhibit displayed: mummified falcons, ankhs, pottery, among others. There were also little statue figures of various sizes arranged around the room on wall mounted shelves. Beneath each one, they had name plates. She studied the name plates and saw many names: Ra, Osiris, Bastet, and many more—but no Khepri.

Just as Donna was giving up hope that she would ever be able to pull this off, she saw a statue in the corner about 12 inches tall. It was a man but with the head of a scarab beetle. Beneath the figure’s feet was the word: KHEPRI. Underneath the bolded name, Donna read the following description: Sandstone, the revered Egyptian god of sunrise and transformation. With a human body and the head of a scarab beetle, Khepri symbolizes the cycle of dawn and the sun’s daily rebirth.

Donna shrugged her shoulders and said aloud, “Doesn’t look like anything special…” The sudden sound of her voice made Donna flinch as it echoed and snaked through the dark, cavernous hallways. Then, she noticed that there was a little more written on the plate, beneath the description, in stark red lettering:

Do Not Touch!!!

Donna glanced around and couldn’t help but notice that none of the other description plates had that warning on it. Whatever it meant, it was probably why Delta Omega Nu was specific about this one statue.

Oh well, she thought. Just turn the stupid thing around.

Donna glanced over shoulders, triple-checking that a surprise security guard hadn’t appeared, even though she knew without a doubt that no one was in this museum. Flashes of everything Donna had to lose by getting kicked out of college popped into her mind. Graduating summa cum laude with a pile of AP courses under her belt had given her a big head start that most girls her age did not have. To squander it all in the second year of college would be devastating.

Then, there was Will. It had been a dream come true that they both were accepted to Grover U. She got to see him everyday and, who knows, after they graduate… Donna could definitely see herself with him for the rest of her life. However, that could all be risked if the wrong person walked in right now—

Just do it! came the little voice Donna’s head. Before she even had a chance to stop herself, she felt her arms lifting up and up and reaching out to gently hold the statue and—

It felt like a jolt of electricity. Then, Donna saw a light. Dim at first, then quickly enveloping Donna’s vision, bathing her world in blinding white. A whoosh of wind swept through the hallways and sent Donna’s long hair swirling around her head.

Then, just as fast as it all came on, it was gone.

Everything was still. Quiet. Dark.

Everything was as it had been.

Donna Busluck was standing in the middle of the dark museum, though she couldn’t quite remember what she needed to do there. She shrugged her shoulders. Maybe this will be enough to get in, she thought. The statue was still facing forward, but, unknown to Donna, the rest of the world had been flipped backwards.

She pulled up on her little white crop top to keep her big natural tits from falling out like they constantly did. Her tan midriff showed off her belly button piercing on the front and her tattoo on her lower back displayed her nickname.

Nobody called her Donna Busluck—all of her friends called her Donna Buttslut. And Donna had a lot of friends. She was a little worried about how joining this sorority would turn out, since her female friends never tended to last. Most of her friends were guys, though that was because she was known as the girl that loved getting fucked up her ass, as was easily seen by the swirly cursive branding tattooed above her big bubble ass: BUTTSLUT.

Donna was ready to get out of this museum and get downtown to a bar. She needed a dick to stick in her ass, soon. That tingle was already starting to build. Not having a boyfriend made it a little more work, but that’s why she went ahead and got her tattoo. As far as she was concerned, it was advertising—and business was good. Guys would know what to expect if they were on a date with her. They should expect that they would have their cock buried between Donna Buttslut’s asscheeks before the night was over. All Donna had to do was bend over the right way at the bar and, before she could stand back up, there was some horny boy buying her a drink and before another hour would pass, she would have a nice long stiff cock sliding in and out of her butthole as she smiled and enjoyed it. Her tattoo was her own warning label, though it basically told every man in the vicinity: PLEASE TOUCH. Touch all you want. Get all the way up her big slutty booty and make Donna Buttslut cum. Balls deep is how she likes it and she’ll inch her way down your shaft to make sure she got it. They all knew that Donna Buttslut loved two things in life: getting drunk and getting plowed in her loose asshole.

It was a miracle she even graduated with such poor grades, but here she was, about to be accepted into the coolest sorority on campus. She was feeling great and ready to get out of this stupid museum to reward herself with the biggest cock she could find to ram up her backdoor.

She walked off, leaving the Khepri statue standing as it had been. A soft glow was emitting from it that went unnoticed by the horny Donna Buttslut but it faded quickly. The statue was dormant again, quiet and sitting atop its name with the warning: DO NOT TOUCH.