The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Judas Goat”

Jay Inkwell

Chapter 6 — Execution

Judith carefully looked at each face of the newly-frozen girls. Judith was pleased with what she saw. She confirmed that each of the girls were experiencing exactly what Judith had been expecting. Judith smiled and continued. “This is our final meeting together. I want to first tell you a story. It’ll eventually make sense, I promise. My story is about the Judas goat.”

The girls quietly stared at the screen. None moved. None made a sound. Their mouths stayed open.

“You see, in years past, some meatpacking plant buildings had multiple stories. They were designed to slaughter sheep on the top floor. Gravity and chutes would bring the meat and leftovers down for further processing. The problem was that the sheep wouldn’t go up the steps. The sheep wouldn’t follow a man up to an enclosed area they couldn’t see. The sheep wouldn’t trust men that much. The sheep did trust goats. So the men specially trained goats, called Judas goats, to lead the sheep. A Judas goat would lead a flock of sheep up, floor by floor, towards the top. The sheep would follow. At the top floor, the Judas goat would move to the side. The trapped sheep would be slaughtered. Why would a Judas goat betray the sheep? The answer was simple. The Judas goats craved something only the men could give. The men would get each Judas goat addicted to nicotine. After each betrayal, the men would give the Judas goat more nicotine. A Judas goat would deliver a whole flock of sheep to be slaughtered in exchange for a few cigarettes.”

The girls were still entranced by the screen. Their expressions subtly changed into confusion.

“Now that I’ve told you that story, I’ll point out some things. I promise I’ll connect everything together. You have to admit, I’ve asked you to do some odd things. I’ve exposed you, up close for hours, to an absurdly large screen. I’ve spared no expense, yet somehow the screen has an odd flicker. I’ve had you come to this isolated meeting room five times, where no one else can see what we’re doing. The club is a secret. No one else knows you’re part of this club. You can’t recall most of my presentations, yet you’ve never wondered why. I’ve told you there’s a lot of money if you simply pay attention to my boring worthless presentations. You should have been more suspicious of my motives. Tonight all of you are dressed as desperate sluts. You’re even happy about it. The girls who had romantic relationships have destroyed their relationships. There are no nosy boyfriends who might try to rescue any of you later. Isn’t that all a little strange? You’ve let your envy and greed blind your suspicions. It’s time I explained everything.”

The girls blankly stared. Judith smiled a terrifyingly evil smile. Judith continued.

“I’m a Judas goat. Most of the things I’ve said were technically true, but I’ve been intentionally misleading you. You thought I was bringing you into positions of leadership? Ha! No. You girls will never become leaders. I intentionally named this the WOOL club. From its beginning, I’ve worked to lead you ewes to your destruction. I’ve certainly been pulling the wool over your sheep-like eyes. This club is about overcoming obstacles for leadership. In other words, you’ll be overcoming obstacles and otherwise serving the powerful men who will be leading and controlling you. I did tell you the truth that there’s a $100,000 reward per girl for faithfully attending my presentations. I’m receiving that money, as my bounty tonight. You aren’t receiving anything.”

The girls stared at the screen. Their faces indicated they were having trouble thinking of Judith as betraying them. Judith was each girl’s ideal. They all completely trusted Judith with their whole hearts. They were all doing their best to follow Judith’s example. Judith wouldn’t betray them. Would she?

Judith took a sip from her glass of wine.

“Each of you made yourselves so easy to manipulate. I supplied some flattery, a little wine, and a promise of money without even a contract. Your pride, envy, gluttony, and greed did the rest. You joined the flock and followed me. You never questioned where we were really going. Your naïveté is adorable. It’s also your undoing.”

Judith widened her cruel smile. Her frozen audience stayed motionless.

“I’m delivering you sweet little lambs into the clutches of the men who will destroy you. I’m selling out each of you. I’ve led each of you to the slaughterhouse. You’re now going to get what’s coming to you. I’m going to receive my reward. You’re on the killing floor. There is no escape for any of you.”

The girls were now visibly worried. Each knew this was bad. They were unable to move or look away from the screen. They couldn’t even make a sound.

“All of you have taken the counter. None of you can become directly subservient to men through hypnosis. You think you’re safe, but you never were. You’ve been complacent. A new hypnosis technique has been secretly developed. Now it’s possible for women to be enslaved by another woman. The counter doesn’t work against it. I’ve previously given you commands when you weren’t aware. You obeyed them all. That means you’re ready for my next step. All of you will now obey my every command, to the best of your ability. Whatever I say is true will become your truth.”

Sammi and Kathy managed to move their shoulders slightly. Only slightly. Their sheer will and iron independence, respectively, were not enough to escape this trap. Every girl tried to leave, fruitlessly. None of the girls could escape. Every girl knew in her heart the truth. Every girl had to obey Judith, without limits. Judith continued.

“The problem for all of you is that I was enslaved early during the original hypnosis incident. I was caught before the counter was widely available. You shouldn’t be surprised. I was hot stuff. I was exactly the kind of woman that men wanted to enslave. I trusted my boyfriend to protect me. My misplaced trust cost me everything. He’s clever, though. What happened afterwards was carefully planned. I publicly went through the counter early to allay suspicions about me. Of course, it had no effect. Remember, the counter only works when the woman is not yet enslaved. I never even took a risk. It was well-known, even then, that the counter would have no effect on women who were enslaved.”

Judith examined her audience. All were clearly trapped. Judith continued.

“When my master tells me what to do, I do it. You must obey me, and I must obey him. I have desperate cravings only he can satisfy, so I’m good at obeying him. I will now tell your fate to each of you. These are the fates he has instructed to me.”

Every girl’s face lit with fear. None of the girls could turn their eyes away from the screen. Judith commanded.

“Girls, stand up.”

Every girl stood and quivered. On cue, men entered through the side door. Every girl became keenly aware of how revealing her clothing was to the men. Every girl knew that Judith decided what their lives would become. Terror filled each girl’s face. Judith spoke with authority.

“Girls, cross your wrists in front of you. Hold your arms straight out.”

Every girl obeyed. Judith faced a row of standing girls. Each was dressed like a slut. Each girl had her arms straight out with her wrists crossed. Each had been made ready to be bound forever.

Each girl wanted to be somewhere else. Anywhere else. Each girl silently begged for rescue. Each girl quietly waited, her wrists crossed in front, awaiting her doom. Judith pulled out some gold-colored cords. The cords weren’t strictly necessary. Judith thought the symbolism was malevolently delicious.

* * *

Judith began instructing her captives about their doom.

“Remember girls, I told you I would introduce you to executives. I will fulfill that promise. I will bind your wrists with a cord and hand the cord to a man. The instant he grabs the cord he will become your owner and you will become his slave. Once you are owned you may look away from the screen. While bound you will quietly and meekly follow your owner wherever he leads you. You will do all you can to obey and please him. You cannot undo your bindings. Only your owner may undo your bindings. Your owner will lead you to your new life of abject servitude.”

Every girl’s eyes began to well with tears. Judith was only getting started.

“Girls, from now on you will do everything you can to obey and please your owner. He will completely rule you. You will consider me and your owner as your betters. The families of either of us, and the friends of either of us, are also your betters. Unless I or your owner specifically tell you otherwise, you will never harm your betters, harm the property of your betters, or act or speak in any way against the interests of your betters. You will never commit suicide or harm yourself without permission from your owner or me. Remember, you are the property of your owner, you cannot harm your owner’s property without permission. You will dress in sexy and provocative outfits unless your owner says otherwise. You will never try to deceive your owner. In private you will tell the whole truth and never lie to your owner. You will never run away from your owner. You will always ensure your owner can easily give you new commands, unless your owner specifically says otherwise. Should you learn of a way to counter your hypnosis or any of our instructions, you will avoid it, and you will instead inform your owner. You’ll notice I’ve eliminated all of your romantic relationships. From now on, you’ll be unable to form romantic attachments with anyone other than your owner. You will never form any kind of alliance to work against your owner. Each of you will know in your heart you are alone and powerless against your owner. Your owner may transfer ownership of you to another man. If your owner dies, you transfer to another man like any other property.”

Judith looked at her victims and smiled. Each girl remained immobile with her wrists in front. Each girl was unable to resist her enslavement. Judith continued.

“You will only communicate in a way that will not harm either me or your owner, and will not harm our interests, unless you are specifically told by your owner to do otherwise. From now on, you will not initiate any communication with any club member. You will keep the club a secret. You will keep secret that you or anyone else in the club were hypnotized. You will also keep this new hypnosis system a secret. You’ll never reveal I’m hypnotized or anything bad about me. You’ll instead do your best to enhance my reputation as a female leader and as a trustworthy woman who helps other women. It’ll be easy, other girls are doing it now for the same reasons. Your owner may override or remove any of my instructions, but your owner must clearly say he’s doing so. If you aren’t sure how to interpret an instruction, ask your owner. Until you ask, interpret them in the most obvious way, knowing that we usually intend them to be interpreted in the way that is most harmful and frightening to you. In a moment I will give each of you specific instructions.”

Judith stepped away from the podium. She pulled out the notes she’d made.

Judith looked over her hostages. “First, Sarah and Cindy. I gave you an anger against your boyfriends and convinced you they were keeping you from achieving your goals. Starting a few hours before you broke up with your boyfriends, you two also felt a complete numbness about any of your feelings for your boyfriends. You now realize your anger against them and your belief they were an impediment was completely unjustified. It’s vanished. Your numbness is also now gone. You now realize that the best relationships you’ll ever have are gone forever. You destroyed them with your own hands. You will feel shame and pain for all the damage you’ve caused to the ones you loved. You will never contact your ex-boyfriends or communicate with them ever again. You can’t apologize to them, or explain to anyone what really happened. There are two good reasons I’m doing this. First, women are for being fucked, not for being respected. Second, we can’t risk having any boyfriends try to rescue you, now can we? It’s better if your ex-boyfriends are never around and never interfere with your future. Well, it’s better for me, anyway.”

Sarah and Cindy felt the tortured depths of their losses. Sammi heard two anguished sobs, crying out as one.

Judith walked to the first girl on Judith’s left. Judith spoke with authority.

“Kathy, you are engaged to your owner. You will become the trophy wife of this man. You’re desperate to please him, sexually or otherwise, because you deeply fear his displeasure. You’ll normally make it appear to everyone you’re madly in love with him, but you’ll really be constantly fearful of him. You will be the most submissive and obedient and respectful wife to ever live. Arguing with him, or even being disagreeable with him, is impossible for you. Doing all you can to please him is your only option. You will constantly demonstrate new levels of subservience. You’ll be continuously horny, but you’ll never feel sexual pleasure or sexual release. When he fucks you, you’ll pretend to enjoy it unless he says otherwise. You’ll never have any kind of sex with anyone except your owner and those your owner permits.”

Kathy was horrified. Judith wasn’t done.

“When he abuses you, and he will, you’ll know in your heart you deserve it. When he cheats, and he will, you’ll know in your heart it was entirely your fault. When he cheats you’ll feel even more fear from his obvious displeasure and the demonstration you weren’t good enough. What you want is irrelevant. You won’t even dare mention any of your own wants, goals, desires, or preferences. You will also never act on them. Your every action will focus solely on his desires and serving him. His whims are your commands. If you must make a choice, and he doesn’t care what your choice is, you will select what you least want and act happy about it. You will deeply mourn the loss of your independence, but you’ll hide your feelings. You’ll never reveal your own feelings or your own preferences, in any way, to anyone, except when your husband permits it. You cannot even initiate asking him for that permission, he must initiate it. Divorcing him is not an option for you. If he divorces you, you’ll ask to receive nothing, and you’ll forever beg him to remarry you. Do you understand?”

Kathy nodded with tears.

Judith wrapped a golden cord around the girl’s wrists. Judith tied the cord and handed the other end to the girl’s husband-to-be. The couple walked away, with the girl in tow. Judith moved to the next girl.

“Sarah, you are desperate for this man’s approval. You burn for it. You’ll do anything for it. Sex. Theft. Murder. You’ll do anything he says in endless attempts to gain his approval. He’ll give you commands you’ll rush to obey, but often he’ll disapprove of you anyway. You’ll never be his girlfriend. You’ll know, deeply and thoroughly, you aren’t worthy of him. You’ll be constantly consumed by your feelings of worthlessness. Your only relief from these horrific feelings of worthlessness will be when he specifically and directly says he approves of you. You’ll only feel relief for 8 hours after he approves of you.”

Judith looked down on Sarah. Judith continued.

“Every 48 hours he doesn’t directly indicate his approval of you, you must do a penance. For your penance, you’ll find a place where no one can hear you scream except perhaps your owner. There you’ll strip naked. In front of a full-length mirror, you’ll carefully watch yourself as you cruelly whip your own pussy, 50 times, with a belt. Hit hard. Make it hurt badly. While you do your penance, you’ll loudly apologize to the universe for your own worthlessness. You’ll truly mean it. When that’s done, for 30 minutes you’ll stand and carefully review in the mirror every part of your naked body. You’ll perceive every part of your body as ugly and nasty. You’ll feel disgust and shame about your appearance. Every time you do a penance, these feelings will last longer after the penance. When you do your hundredth penance, those feelings of disgust and shame about your ugly appearance will intensify and become permanent. You’ll constantly be reminded of how you were once in a loving relationship that will never be restored. You will be devastated by that knowledge.”

Sarah shuddered.

Judith wrapped a golden cord around the girl’s wrists. Judith tied the cord and handed the other end to the girl’s owner. The couple walked away, with the girl in tow. Judith moved to the next girl.

“Cindy, this man owns a brothel. You’re going to be a whore in his brothel. The most important thing to you is how good a whore you are for him as your pimp. You’ll whore yourself out to the best of your ability. You’ll do anything to earn extra tips. Nothing sexual is off-limits. Your need to turn more and more tricks will consume you. Everything you wear and do will be about being a more profitable prostitute for your pimp. You’ll be desperate to please your pimp. You’ll always be consumed with fear that what you earn for your pimp through sex isn’t enough. This will incentivize you to whore yourself out even more. Every negative review of your sexual performance will emotionally destroy you and motivate you to do better for him. You’ll be unable to hide from your Johns your desperation for money and good reviews. This will encourage them to constantly exploit you. You’ll give your pimp all the money and anything else of value you receive, including all tips. You’ll have to beg him to have anything at all. Your pimp decides what you receive, not you. You’ll constantly be reminded of how you were once in a loving relationship that will never be restored. You will constantly feel shame that you are now the easy girl.”

Cindy cried briefly.

Judith wrapped a golden cord around the girl’s wrists. Judith tied the cord and handed the other end to the girl’s pimp. The couple walked away, with the girl in tow. Judith moved to the next girl.

“Denise, you’re going to become a porn star. Your owner is also your agent and primary director. Your agent decides what jobs you’ll take. Movies, web cams, it doesn’t matter, he decides. When a camera is on, you’ll do whatever the director has told you to do, no matter how humiliating or painful or nasty or dangerous it is. You’ll do your best to act as you’re told. When you’re not acting, you’ll follow your agent’s instructions on how to sexually practice for potential new roles. You’ll constantly hustle so everyone worldwide will associate your face with porn. You’ll do all you can to ensure everyone knows what your naked tits and pussy look like. Everything you earn will go to your agent. You’ll feel constantly exposed to the world and humiliated.”

Judith smiled with pointed teeth. She wasn’t even done.

“Also, when you’re not acting, and anyone other than your owner can observe you, you’ll be an attention whore. You’ll be loud, rude, obnoxious, condescending, and badly behaved. You’ll insult others in hurtful ways. You’ll do all sorts of things to call attention to yourself, as long as it makes you look bad. You’ll hate yourself for doing it, but you’ll be unable to control your compulsion. When a male calls you out for your bad behavior, you’ll feel utterly mortified and you’ll visibly cower. You’ll profusely and thoroughly apologize to him and to everyone else who saw your recent bad behavior. You’ll be embarrassingly well-behaved and excessively polite for about an hour after you were called out. You will shamefully overcompensate for your bad behavior. You’ll be especially respectful to your criticizer and constantly address him as ‘sir.’ You’ll need to effusively apologize to him at least three times in the first five minutes. If your criticizer is 18 or older, after 15 minutes you’ll quietly tell him you’re really sorry and that you’d like to make it up to him by stripping naked or sucking his dick or both. You’ll do whatever of those options he decides, to the best of your ability. You’ll do them wherever he decides you’ll do it, no matter who else can see you. You’ll feel deep humiliation for that entire hour. When your hour is up, you’ll go back to being an attention whore until you’re called out again. Your owner can tell you to stop behaving badly until some time or event. During that time you’ll act as if you were called out by your owner. You will constantly cause humiliating drama focused on yourself.”

Denise sobbed.

Judith wrapped a golden cord around the girl’s wrists. Judith tied the cord and handed the other end to the girl’s agent. The couple walked away, with the girl in tow. Judith moved to the next girl.

“Katina, this man hates you with all his heart. He has hated you for years. He is your sworn enemy. He doesn’t want to fuck you, he wants to fuck your life. By 8pm every night, starting tomorrow, you’ll take a man you’ve never bedded before to your bed. You’ll make it clear to him it’s a one-night stand. You’ll promise to do anything he tells you to do until 8am the following morning. Make it clear he can fuck you, hurt you, or do anything else to you. Make it clear to him there are no limits. Also make it clear this is a one-night thing, so he’d better take full advantage of you in this one night. After you tell him all this, follow through to the best of your abilities. You won’t be able to ever report him or penalize him in any way for taking advantage of you. Try to secretly record each session, and privately send each video to your enemy. Every morning afterwards you’ll send a 5-minute nude video of your whole body to your enemy. In it you’ll share your most humiliating thoughts and secrets. Also, constantly imagine new ways to humiliate yourself. Every three days, do the most humiliating new thing you’ve thought of. Only your enemy can grant you any reprieves. If you ask him, he will probably decide to make things worse for you instead. Whatever he decides to make you do, you’ll do.”

Katina soundlessly mouthed “no, please!” as a useless plea for mercy.

Judith wrapped a golden cord around the girl’s wrists. Judith tied the cord and handed the other end to the girl’s enemy. The couple walked away, with the girl in tow. Judith moved to the next and final girl.

“Sammi, you’re going to become a model at the local strip club. Your owner is the owner of the establishment and your boss. You’ll never get paid and he’ll steal all your tips, but he’s still always your boss. Your abject need to always please your boss will be soul-crushing. Unless he says otherwise, you’ll wear slutty outfits when you’re allowed to wear clothes at all. When you’re a stripper, you’ll always take it all off and give the audience a good long look at your privates. When you expose yourself you’ll feel intense humiliation. Your boss runs ‘meet the model’ rooms in the back. You’ll perform any sex acts a male customer chooses there. You must make it clear to them that anal is an option. When you’re not at the strip club, you’ll be living with your owner who is also your boss. He has a BDSM dungeon in his basement. You’ll be spending a lot of time in that basement. Every time you enter that dungeon, you’ll need your owner’s permission to leave. Expect him to constantly fuck you and give you horrific punishments.”

Judith narrowed her eyes at Sammi. Sammi had the strongest will among the girls. She had resisted the hypnosis the most. Sammi needed to be taught a lesson. Judith knew what Sammi deserved. Judith continued.

“Sammi, from now on you’ll be especially sensitive to pain. You’ll perceive any physical punishment as if its intensity was multiplied by a thousand. Any punishment you receive will be a hell on earth. Your next punishment will cause you to permanently and deeply live in terror of punishment. You’ll be unable to reject or resist any punishments, or move out of position of a punishment, due to a desperate fear of the punishment becoming worse if you do. Any pain you receive in his dungeon is a punishment. Every time you’re punished, on every stroke or other pain, you’ll intensely feel yourself becoming a little less willful and a little more submissive. Each time you become more submissive, you’ll also have an increased feeling of shame and self-loathing. Nothing can undo any loss of willfulness or any increase in your submissiveness, shame, and self-loathing.”

Sammi whimpered.

Judith wrapped a golden cord around the girl’s wrists. Judith tied the cord and handed the other end to the girl’s boss. The couple walked away, with the girl in tow.

As Sammi’s owner walked away, Judith said, “Thanks for taking this troublesome one. Sammi won’t remember, but she resisted the hypnosis more than the others. She caused me so many extra problems. Such a bitch. Don’t worry, though. We completed each stage on her. Her metaphorical twisted-wire curb bit is now firmly planted in her mouth. She’ll soon learn the reins controlling her are irresistible and cruel.”

Sammi’s new owner stopped and smiled. He replied. “I don’t mind at all! It’s more fun for us. We know what to do with the reins. Intensive training in my dungeon will break in this little filly. We will thoroughly break her in. She’ll learn pride, independence, disobedience, and disrespect are no longer tolerated. She’ll profusely apologize for her past behavior. She’ll learn she’s a worthless cunt whose only purpose is to please men in general and her owner in particular. We’ll keep disciplining her until she fully agrees.”

His attention turned to Sammi. He briefly caressed her leg below her short skirt. He stroked up her leg, pulling up her skirt. His hand soon gripped her bare ass and revealed her red thong. Sammi mutely regarded him with fear. She could do nothing to resist him. He released her ass, allowing her short skirt to fall back down. He reviewed his new property with his eyes and smiled.

He said, “You think it’s okay to disobey or be disrespectful to men, don’t you, bitch? You deserve punishment, don’t you, you fuckin’ bitch?” He slapped Sammi’s ass. It was only one light slap on her ass through her skirt. That wasn’t how Sammi perceived it. To Sammi, it felt like hundreds of brutally hard slaps rapidly flattening her bare butt. Sammi saw stars from the intense pain. Sammi unsuccessfully tried to scream. She was still bound, so she had to be quiet. Sammi’s face twisted in agony.

Even worse, the intense pain lit something new. A sudden fear of punishment erupted in Sammi. The fire of fear spread inside her with rapidly increasing intensity. The fear erupted into her soul, becoming a roaring conflagration. She found herself thoroughly terrified. Her all-consuming terror from her fear of punishment would never be extinguished.

Sammi realized something else. She could painfully feel a small piece of her own will being scraped away to die. A little submissiveness and shame and self-loathing crept into her heart to replace it. She could feel the horrifying transformation. She could not stop it, resist it, or undo it. She could feel her willpower slightly weakening. She mourned the loss of what was so precious to her. In spite of her agony, she was unable to make a sound. She had to be quiet until he released her bindings. All she could do was drip tears.

He added, “Bitch, you’re going to be a star submissive in my dungeon. My buddies and I are going to have a good time punishing you. My buddies are waiting for you in my dungeon. We have lots of plans for you tonight. We have so many toys and tools. We’re going to take turns. We’ll continuously punish you many, many times over the next 24 hours. You’ll lose count of how many punishments you’ll receive over the next 24 hours. In the weeks ahead it will become uncountable. We’ll thoroughly teach you what happens to disobedient and disrespectful bitches. You’ll find we’re extreme. Our watchwords are ‘unsafe, insane, and non-consensual.’ Many girls have learned in my dungeon to be fearfully submissive and obedient to men. You’ll learn the same.”

Sammi’s petrified face was like the Mona Lisa to him. He enjoyed that look. He knew he and his buddies would ensure she wore that petrified expression often.

He thought Sammi was such a lovely and innocent new plaything. He knew he and his buddies were going to have the best time tonight. They planned to start simple. She’d be over each of their knees, her skirt pulled up and her red thong at her ankles, receiving a harsh paddling from each. He planned to give her extra penalty strokes each time she kicked off her thong from her ankles. He grinned knowing she would perceive every stroke far more intensely than any other girl. He and his buddies would use increasingly painful measures. He couldn’t wait to see what real punishments would do to her.

He also looked forward to a game they called, “hit me harder, sir.” In this game, the girl would be bent over with her butt bare. She would have to beg her punisher to hit her harder with a paddle. Three judges would vote on whether or not she was completely convincing. If the majority determined she was convincing, she’d get 5 hard smacks on her bare butt. If the majority determined she wasn’t convincing, she’d get 10 hard smacks. If she wouldn’t ask, or was in other ways uncooperative, 20 hard smacks awaited her. They’d do many rounds. It would be so entertaining! He and his buddies would all get a chance to be both judge and paddler. He was sure Sammi wouldn’t like this game. The judges were always more amused when they voted “no.”

He had a pair of nipple rings and a clit ring prepared for her. Anesthesia and numbing cream would not be involved. They would enjoy pulling her around with those rings. They would attach the rings to fixed points to create endurance punishments and to intensify other punishments.

The group also had a variety of scary devices to perform punishments. Cuffs. Chains. Hooks. Pulleys. Canes. Whips. There were so many brutal punishments in store for Sammi. He couldn’t wait to get started.

He knew Sammi would be broken in more than any filly. She would eventually, in terror, focus all of herself on pleasing her owner.

The man led his luscious new property out of the room. Sammi walked quietly and meekly, bound by her owner, to the torments awaiting her. He led her towards his dungeon and the men who would destroy her for their pleasure. Sammi left with a trail of tears dripping from her petrified face.

The old lives of every girl were now over. All of the new owners had taken their property out of the room. Every girl was now being led to her living nightmare. None would escape. None would be rescued.

* * *

The meeting room now held only two people, Judith and a man. The room’s doors were closed. No one else would enter for some time.

Judith rapidly stripped off her clothes. She knelt before him in desperate supplication. She placed her hands behind the small of her back. She thrust out her tits and smoothly-shaved cunt towards him as a sign to acknowledge his power over her. She symbolically offered her beautiful nude body to him. She made clear her nipples and pussy were his to control. Her bare bottom showed thirty red stripes from a caning he had given her several days ago “for fun.” Needy anticipation shone on her face.

Judith looked up into her boyfriend’s face. He was still successful, handsome, and sexy. Judith had also learned he was manipulative, sadistic, and cruel. As her owner he completely controlled her. Over the years she’d necessarily learned to make her peace with that.

She had struggled against him when he’d first enslaved her. She had always been a proud independent feminist. She discovered that her body, her senses, her emotions, and even her thoughts were subject to his every command. He had forced her to reveal what most terrified and humiliated her. He had intensified how she experienced pain, humiliation, and fear, then ensured she thoroughly suffered through all her worst nightmares. He stripped and disciplined her, her limbs bound and stretched out, to unsurpassed levels of agony. No girl had previously experienced more pain, more humiliation, or more fear. His savage reprisals had soon cowed her. Through torture and terror she learned the futility of resistance. Like a bug caught in a web, her struggles had ensnared her further. His harrowing commands had swiftly crushed her pride, vanquished her independence, and brought her firmly to heel. She could have never foreseen the breakneck speed of her total defeat.

Judith now utterly devoted herself to pleasing him, to avoid his wrath and to obtain the faintest hope of reward. She spent every waking moment trying to anticipate and fulfill his darkest desires and whims. He enjoyed subjugating women to men, in humiliating and painful ways, so she spent many hours betraying her gender.

Judith spoke with deference and hope.

“Oh master! I’ve done exactly as you asked! I’ll send you the bounty money tonight, as always. Have I done well delivering the little bitches to their new owners, master?”

He smiled and answered, “Yes, you’ve done a good job, cunt. The one bitch was a challenge. You succeeded. Every little bitch is with her new owner now. Even the annoying one. I’m satisfied your flock has been completely harvested.”

Thank you, master! I told you I would! Haven’t I been a good girl? I harvested this flock. I wholeheartedly give my body to you in humiliating ways. I devote myself to pleasuring you. Whenever you want to fuck me, in any way you want, in any hole you want, I’ve enthusiastically done my best to please you. I put out for you every time. I cook, I clean, I do every chore enthusiastically for you too. I wear the French maid outfit when I do, as you require. The money I earn from my company is your property. I’ve been such a good girl. Please tell me I’m a good girl, master.”

“I don’t know. I have high standards.”

Judith pathetically begged, “PLEASE master! Please!” Judith wiggled her naked tits in a self-degrading attempt to persuade him.

“Well... I guess you’ve done adequately. Slut, you’ve been a good girl.”

Thank you, master!”

Judith squeaked with joy. He’d said she was a good girl. She was so close to receiving what she most needed more than anything. Judith began to be mesmerized by the front of his pants. Desperation rose in Judith’s voice as she spoke again.

“May I please have your special seed, master? Please? PLEASE?”

“Hm. I guess you’ve earned your reward. Yes, you may suck my cock and receive my special seed.”

Judith guilelessly and eagerly answered, “Thank you master! THANK YOU!”

Judith brought her hands in front. Judith retrieved her boyfriend’s cock and began eagerly sucking it. She thought through her situation as she sucked.

After he’d enslaved her through hypnosis, years ago, he’d made her desperately addicted to his cum. She would now do anything to swallow his semen. She’d humiliate herself. Lie. Cheat. Steal. Kill. She would betray her feminist ideals and any girls she could entrap. Swallowing his cum was the most important thing to Judith now. Nothing motivated Judith like the possibility of swallowing her owner’s cum.

Judith wished he wasn’t as clever as he was cruel. Some past commands ensured she couldn’t harm him or take any action against his interests. Thanks to another command, simply considering intentionally displeasing him would terrify her. After years of such training, she doubted she could choose to intentionally displease him.

He had also cleverly set many requirements before she could fulfill her overwhelming need. Only his cum would do, no one else’s would suffice. She had to be nude, kneel, suck, and swallow his cum for the effects she craved to occur. He had to willingly give his cum to her, without duress. Each time he had to also agree she’d been a “good girl” and expressly say she would receive his “special seed.” Judith intellectually knew there was nothing special about this special seed. It didn’t matter. Judith knew he had to say she would receive his special seed for her deep unrelenting cravings to be satisfied. Judith had learned her only hope for fulfilling her desperate all-consuming desires was total devotion to carrying out his cruel whims.

Judith knew she was enslaved. She knew she was deeply and hopelessly addicted to his cum. She knew she was being manipulated. She knew her current position was humiliating. Her knowing all this didn’t change anything. Addiction can be a powerful motivator. What mattered most to Judith now was getting her fix.

Judith knew, from bitter experience, that she needed to use all her energies to earn the fix she so needed. Judith was an impressively talented woman. Judith was knowledgeable, clever, and good at turning ideas into results. She was also good at conversation. Judith’s many talents were her owner’s tools to use and abuse.

Judith sucked and sucked her owner’s cock with excited anticipation. She was nude and kneeling. He’d told her to suck. He had not been under duress. He’d told her she was a “good girl” and that she would receive his “special seed.” Every requirement was met.

He came into her mouth. Judith swallowed. She went into the heat of ecstasy. Fireworks went off in her brain. She felt glorious. She swooned in delight. Her life’s sole goal had been briefly achieved. Judith was finally receiving her reward for betraying her flock.

For a one whole minute, Judith was blissfully happy and satisfied.

The feeling ended. Judith knew her future. She would betray girls again, and again, and again, to receive her owner’s seed.

THE END

* * *