The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Judas Goat”

Jay Inkwell

Chapter 5 — The final step

Every girl arrived two hours early for the final meeting. Every girl had faithfully attended all the other meetings. No girl wanted to miss the huge reward she’d almost earned.

Judith had, of course, anticipated this. Judith had ensured the good food and amazing wines were ready when they arrived. The girls mentally added Judith’s wise anticipation to the list of reasons she was awesome.

Every girl had decided to dress provocatively for this final meeting. Every girl was wearing an outfit with a daringly short skirt. Every girl was brazenly showing off her breasts in the best possible light. It was now clear every girl had at least a C cup. Each wore high fuck-me heels, with polished fingernails and toenails in brilliant attention-grabbing colors. Each girl had spent extra time to ensure her make-up and hair were on point. Each girl’s legs and underarms were smooth from being freshly shaved. Each girl wore the most expensive jewelry she owned. Had they asked each other, they would have discovered that they were all wearing thongs that barely covered their vulvas. They would have also discovered that they had all shaved their pussies smooth.

Sammi was amazed by each girl’s audacious outfit.

Kathy always said she didn’t want a relationship with a man. Her outfit would sure gain men’s attention. Kathy was wearing a mini-dress with two narrow black straps as her entire top. A horizontal strap went around her chest and barely covered her nipples. A vertical strap went from the left front side of the skirt, through the horizontal strap, around her neck, and returned to the right front side of the skirt. Kathy was millimeters away from a nip slip. Her breasts were almost completely exposed. Her black skirt was barely-there. Kathy’s outfit left little to the imagination.

Sarah, the former princess, was now dressed like a harem girl. She wore a black leather choker collar and two black leather bracelets, each with a metal O-ring designed to be attached to a chain. Each of her dangling breasts were held up by a dark purple sling that wrapped around her neck. Most of her breasts were exposed. Her udders swayed as she moved. Her matching dark purple skirt was only a few inches in height and barely hid her cunt. Her skirt shortened on her sides, to ensure little skin was covered. The skirt had a few small bangles. The bangles emphasized her hips’ movements. Her outfit would enable her to provide a lascivious belly dance for any man she might perform for.

Cindy, the other girl who had once been in a relationship, wore a dress whose skirt was almost too short to call it one. The black finely-meshed upper part of the dress was nearly transparent all the way around except for two strategic places where her nipples were supposed to be. Cindy’s nipples had slipped out of their coverings before Cindy had entered the room. Her nips were exposed to the world as her breasts freely moved under the dress. Cindy didn’t seem to care that her tits were visible to all.

Denise had always been the shy quiet Japanese girl who wanted to stay out of the limelight. Her outfit for tonight was designed to cause drama. Her aesthetic could described as “anime girl who needs a good hard fucking.” Her dark blue pleated miniskirt was absurdly short. She had paired the miniskirt with partly-transparent dark stockings. The stockings went almost halfway up her thighs. The miniskirt’s hem was so short that her bare zettai ryōiki was remarkably expansive. A thin black cord acted as a belt and was tied in the front. Her white bikini top was also tied in the front. Its ties dangled down and invited men to undo them. The top’s cups were far smaller than Denise’s C cup breasts, so her breasts poured out around the top’s cups. The white bikini straps were so thin that transparent straps would not have shown more. She had twintails braided on opposite sides of her head. Her bright pink thong often peeked out from her skirt when she walked. Her thong barely covered her pussy lips. The thong was so tight that when it peeked out, it showed off her camel toe.

Katina wanted a special man to settle down with. Sammi decided Katina sure had the stuff to attract one. Katina’s dress had a short hemline. It had a diagonal criss-cross of ivory threads alternating with the absence of any thread. When she was motionless, half of her skin was exposed by the alternating strands of fabric with no-fabric. Her every movement caused fabric to move over her skin and created the illusion of removing her clothes. Her dress also had an unnecessarily deep neck scoop and large exposed sides. It was as if her dress refused to cover her nakedness. Under her dress she was wearing a skimpy ivory thong. Small ivory pasties covered her nipples, leaving her breasts otherwise exposed. Her perky D cup breasts were repeatedly exposed as exciting curves for men to stare at. The ivory color contrasted dramatically with her chocolate skin.

Perhaps the most surprised girl at this metaphorical ball was Sammi herself. She had always dressed modestly. Modest had always been her unofficial middle name. Her wardrobe had mostly been about pants, with a few long skirts and long dresses. She’d never shown cleavage before. Sammi was the most modestly-dressed girl tonight, too. This was not saying much. Sammi’s black dress was something Sammi would have never considered wearing before. Her skirt was halfway up her thigh. Slits on the side of the skirt showed off her legs when she walked. Her cleavage was so dramatic that half of her breasts were exposed. Her dress exposed her entire back. She’d never worn a thong before. Now Sammi was wearing a bright red thong that completely exposed her ass and barely covered her vulva. Her thong repeatedly peeked out as she moved. She’d had to specially buy every piece of her outfit. Yet Sammi had had a powerful urge to wear this revealing outfit tonight.

Each girl now revealed she had a body to rock, and that she knew how to rock her body. Judith had shown them all how a confident woman could combine leadership and sexiness. Every girl wanted to live her own life like Judith.

Judith clearly had a powerful effect on every girl. Even Sammi.

More wine flowed. More expensive food was eaten. The girls began their celebration for almost completing the sessions. Sarah didn’t have much experience drinking and got a little buzzed. Kathy drank like a fish. Kathy could take her liquor.

Today’s gathering felt like a graduation party. Each girl dreamed about what she’d do with the money. Each girl shared, with Judith and the other girls, her hopes and dreams for her future. Judith encouraged each girl to think about her future. Judith explained, “Your future is what matters to me.”

Sammi decided she’d been wrong earlier. Sammi had thought this should have been called a seminar. Judith had instead insisted on calling it a “club.” Judith was right. Again. It felt like Judith was always right. Sammi now understood. This really was a club. Sammi knew her own life would never be the same after these meetings. Sammi felt she had learned so much, even though it was hard to put into words what she’d learned. The other girls, when asked, agreed. They felt the same way. This experience had somehow connected them and brought them somewhere new.

Sammi was in awe of Judith’s knowledge and experience. Judith was an amazing woman. Sammi would follow her anywhere.

In these few short weeks this small flock of girls had bonded together and bonded with Judith. It had been an adventure. Sammi felt surprisingly close to them all.

As 7:30pm approached, Judith went to the large podium. Judith brought her glass of wine with her. The girls cheered when they saw Judith was enjoying the wine as much as they were. The girls went to their chairs, laughing and whispering and giggling between themselves. They knew what to expect. A boring presentation wasn’t a problem. They’d all been through tedious ceremonies before.

Sammi looked across the chairs. All the girls were close in age, yet each was different. This experience had brought them together and brought them somewhere new. This flock really had been on a journey together.

Kathy, the independent girl who would never let herself be entangled with a man. Sarah, the former princess. Cindy, the brunette who disapproved of easy girls and once said girls should “pick one good man and stick with him.” Denise, the shy quiet Japanese girl who wanted to stay out of the limelight. Katina, who was the chocolate Miss “Waiting for Mr. Right.” Finally, Sammi herself, who was still a shy girl who made her own decisions, thank you.

Sammi had made some changes, though. Instead of her normal modest conservative clothes, Sammi was wearing a daring dress. She was frankly a little surprised herself. “A caterpillar sometimes does transform into a butterfly,” Sammi mused. Judith really had affected them all. The girls all agreed these meetings had been a life-changing experience. The girls continued their excited happy banter.

At 7:30pm sharp, Judith turned on the presentation. Every girl looked at the screen. A large “5” filled the screen. A strange flash briefly surrounded the number. An intense flicker followed.

The room instantaneously went silent.

Ominously silent.

Terribly, starkly silent.

Judith smirked. She said, “Thank you for faithfully attending every meeting.”

Every girl was motionless. Every girl stared blankly, open-mouthed, at the projection screen.