The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Judas Goat”

Jay Inkwell

Chapter 3 — Third meeting

The third meeting was similar. Every girl arrived early. The food was great. The wine was amazing. The pre-presentation conversation was interesting, too.

Sammi spent some time talking with Sarah. Sarah had taken Judith’s words to heart. Sarah had told her loving boyfriend to ask for sex any time he wanted it. She’d made it clear she’d gladly do it. She’d also made it clear every one of her holes was available, whenever he wanted them, in any way he wanted them. She had told him she wanted him sexually satisfied. He was quite surprised.

Sarah discovered her boyfriend was curious about anal sex. He had been too afraid he’d hurt her to ask. Instead of answering him with words, she’d stripped. She’d gotten down on all fours, facing away from him, with her hands, elbows, knees, and feet on the ground. She’d said, “my body’s yours. Fuck me any way you want. Anal, if you want to. Hard, if you want to. I want to make you happy.” He was more surprised! He decided to get into the spirit of what she’d said.

Sarah discovered she didn’t like anal sex at all. He was uncharacteristically rough with her. His forcefulness made her a little afraid of him. Even with lots of lube, her boyfriend’s large cock hurt her. She also found the smell of her own bowel unpleasant and embarrassing. As he thrust in and out, she didn’t feel like a princess. She felt like a whore. Yet she was determined to pleasure him, because she deeply loved him. When he came in her ass, she felt like the world’s biggest whore. After he pulled out, she turned to look at his face. His look of pleasure made her suddenly realize she would do anal a thousand times if it gave him pleasure.

Sarah’s boyfriend had asked for anal two more times. Sarah had agreed, as she’d promised. Each time Sarah felt pain and humiliation. Each time Sarah felt like a whore, not like a princess. Each time, once done, Sarah felt glad she was able to offer her body to him. Sarah deeply loved her boyfriend. Sarah was glad she had some tools she could use to encourage him to stay with her.

Sarah also confided with Sammi that Sarah and Cindy had been privately comparing notes. Cindy had made the same offer to her boyfriend. Cindy and her boyfriend had had sex once or twice a week, always in missionary position. When Cindy made her offer, she’d found herself nude, on her knees, and sucking his cock under his orders. From then on, every morning and every evening, Cindy had found herself required to strip, kneel, and give her boyfriend an enthusiastic blowjob. She’d had to swallow every drop. Cindy found this degrading. He also fucked her pussy every night. She found this pace exhausting.

Cindy’s boyfriend had soon asked if she would also shave her pussy. Cindy had said he could have her “any way he wanted her holes.” She decided she could not say “no.” Now Cindy had to keep her pussy shaved smooth for her boyfriend. She didn’t mind keeping her pussy shaved, exactly. She shaved her legs and pits. Her shaved pussy was more sensitive and it made their lovemaking more pleasurable. She did not enjoy the constant reminders that such a private part of her body was under his direct and complete control. She also didn’t enjoy being a twice-daily nude cum dumpster. Cindy had to admit, though, Cindy’s boyfriend loved this new arrangement. Cindy had learned in the last few years that keeping a good relationship required hard work. Cindy didn’t like giving him blowjobs, she got nothing out of them. Their new lovemaking pace at night was hard on her. Cindy was committed to soldiering on.

Cindy did like the enthusiasm her boyfriend showed for the blowjobs she gave him and for fucking her each night. Cindy loved her boyfriend. Cindy had realized that while she didn’t like this new degrading arrangement and tiring pace, he did. Cindy had decided it was more important to make him happy. Cindy wanted to keep her boyfriend. Cindy wanted him, even if it required her to obediently perform some unpleasant and tiring tasks for him. Cindy had decided Judith was right. If Cindy wanted to keep her boyfriend, Cindy needed to be willing to do whatever was necessary.

Cindy joined Sammi and Sarah while they were still discussing Cindy’s intimate adventures. Sammi thought Sarah would be in trouble for disclosing a confidence. It turned out Sarah was not in trouble. Sammi discovered Cindy had given permission to Sarah to share Cindy’s experiences with club members, as Sarah chose. Cindy had decided to trust Sarah’s judgment and had said so. They’d only first met at the first club meeting! Sammi marveled. Cindy and Sarah, as the “in-a-relationship” club girls, were rapidly forming a special bond.

Judith turned on the presentation at precisely 7:30pm. A large “3” filled the screen. The girls could remember little of it afterwards.

Sammi felt a twinge of amorphous objections to the presentation. Sammi dismissed her illogical feelings as unimportant.

After the presentation, Sarah and Cindy seemed distraught. They both huddled together in a corner and talked in whispers. Both seemed to be on the verge of tears. Sammi was curious. They had been fine before. Their body language made it clear others were not invited. Sammi was only getting to know these girls. Sammi didn’t want to press.

Sammi went to talk to Judith about it. Judith seemed unconcerned. “My rule is that you have to socialize here at least 30 minutes after the presentation. I see two club girls staying here and talking to each other. They’re meeting their obligations. You should talk to someone else.”

Sammi obeyed Judith’s command. It only made sense. Sammi wanted to help, but Sammi was only starting to get to know these girls. Sammi knew that both Sarah and Cindy had long-term boyfriends. Sammi decided Sarah and Cindy would be better off going to their boyfriends to be comforted.

Sammi talked with Denise. Denise was naturally shy. She didn’t want lots of attention on her. Denise was a fun conversation partner. The two enjoyed talking with each other.

As all the girls left the third meeting, Kathy quietly whispered to Sammi. “Can you believe this? The social time is fun. I really like Judith. I want to be like her. I don’t think I’m getting anything out of her presentations. They’re kind of pointless, I can’t remember much from them. My bank account is sure going to like the money, though! I need the dough. I’m never gonna marry a man, I value my freedom too much. So I need to make bread on my own. This money will really help.”

Sammi subtly nodded her head as an acknowledgment. She privately agreed with Kathy’s summary of the meetings. Judith’s presentations did seem pointless. Sammi didn’t want to publicly agree with anything too negative about Judith’s presentations. Sammi didn’t want to kill the golden goose until a golden egg had safely landed in Sammi’s bank account.

* * *

The day after the third meeting, there was big drama in the club. The two girls who had boyfriends, Sarah and Cindy, both unexpectedly broke off their multi-year relationships. On the same day. Each ended her relationship in an extraordinarily mean and vindictive way. There were many bizarre similarities in what they each did.

A group chat instantly formed. A flurry of messages went back and forth between the club girls to discuss what had happened. The long discussions gave increasingly horrifying details about what Sarah and Cindy had done. Scandalous details emerged. Sammi lost count of the shocked face and “OMG!” responses. Sammi had never seen so much girl-drama, even in middle school and high school.

Sarah and Cindy had each decided that their boyfriends were key obstacles to their respective futures. Both girls had decided they were destined for better things. Their boyfriends were obviously going to prevent them from achieving their goals. The girls needed to focus on their real goals, and completely dedicate themselves to it. No playing it safe! Take the costly steps! Make it happen!

They also both emphasized, “can’t a girl can decide if she wants to continue a particular relationship or not? Of course she can!” The other girls agreed with the sentiment. They also pointed out that Sarah and Cindy had, through the years, built solid relationships with their loving boyfriends. This point seemed oddly irrelevant to the former-girlfriends. Both girls seemed inexplicably angry at their exes.

Both girls had more than told their boyfriends they were breaking up. They had exploited their intimate knowledge of each man to metaphorically twist the knife. Each girl knew her boyfriend’s vulnerabilities. Each had targeted those vulnerabilities when breaking up.

Each girl had then spread their boyfriends’ secrets exactly where they would harm each man the most. The girls were cruel and vindictive. When their mutual friends contacted the girls in a panic, each girl had told their mutual friends that their ex-boyfriends had raped them.

A light bulb lit in each of the other girls’ heads. Ah! All suddenly made sense. The other stuff was a cover story. The real problem was that Sarah and Cindy been raped. This was terrible news! At least the other girls finally understood what had happened.

The other club girls rushed into action. Suggestions and pointers flooded the group chat. How to report a rape. Medical services. Counseling services. Support services. Comparisons between the different services available. Recommendations. The other club girls volunteered to stay with Sarah and Cindy. Each would gladly take turns so the pair would have company 24/7. Maybe they’d like some food? All the other girls offered to make and bring food to Sarah and Cindy. Support for both girls was expressed in many ways. Understanding and care were heartfelt. The outpouring of love for their hurting club sisters was truly inspiring.

Except that... Sarah and Cindy then admitted the rape stories were bald-faced lies. They’d never happened. Sarah and Cindy knew they were bald-faced lies. They knew they were lies when they’d said them. Yet they were still spreading these lies.

This shocked the other girls. Sarah and Cindy followed up by sharing the results of their actions. This added more shocks. Their exes were understandably traumatized and enraged. Each man was now trying to do the impossible task of proving his innocence. The men were also dealing with multiple confidences betrayed. Long-established friend groups found themselves splintered. Friends with long histories suddenly had to choose sides. The two girls had unleashed nuclear bombs in their social circles. Sarah and Cindy had done more than burned bridges. They’d torched their towns. Their sabotages were thorough.

Sarah and Cindy were firm in their support of each other. Both Sarah and Cindy were in agreement that they had nothing to apologize for. Both girls even showed a cold fury against the men. All of this confused the other girls, who couldn’t understand their viewpoint. As far as they could tell, the men had done nothing wrong. Lying about getting raped was beyond the pale. The other girls eventually decided it didn’t matter. No apology could fix this. Those relationships, built over years, were destroyed forever.

The other girls didn’t approve of these break-up methods. The other girls tried to find some common ground. All girls agreed to keep secret the fact that these allegations were lies. Every girl agreed to never betray her fellow club members. The other girls did eventually agree they were impressed with the decisiveness of their newly-single sisters. Every girl in the club was sure she was destined to become a leader. Every girl agreed that she would take whatever harsh steps were necessary to prepare herself for her bright future.