The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jonathan goes camping with Kevin

They hadn’t even made it to the campsite yet and Kevin was already regretting it.

Not the camp in itself, he loved camping. But camping today with Max and Ethan and Jonathan...

He loved Max and Ethan, they had been his buddies for years and they had done some great camping together and they were in the swimming team together. They were not the problem. The problem was Jonathan.

Jonathan was an odd guy. No one had classes with him, no one studied with him and no one trained with him, but everyone seemed to know him or have heard of him. And some guys really liked him.

It was just weird. Most guys went from having never liked him to think he was the best thing ever, like really fast. And sometimes he got in the training sessions of the soccer team and no one talked about what happened there, and if you asked they told you you had to be there. But yes, they said, Jonathan was the best.

And here he was, sitting at the passenger seat along with Ethan, and even without doing anything he make Kevin feel like something was really wrong there. He felt like there was something on Jonathan trying to pull him, calling him. The entire vibe on the car was... wrong.

And Ethan and Max didn’t seem to mind or even notice. Ethan was driving in a super—relaxed style that didn’t match his usual showoffishness at all, and Max seemed happy and at ease and talked with Jonathan about some guys from another college and how great a time they’d had at a party last month.

A party that, judging by their comments, didn’t have a single girl in attendance.

He’d heard a few rumours about Jonathan being gay and the way he looked at him through the mirror seemed exactly like it. Each time those eyes encountered his he felt like they were trying to hit him, pierce him, to pull him even harder than anything else Jonathan did.

Kevin had resisted to this camping trip for quite long, but Max and Ethan had insisted so much and had made the case and they were his buddies, so he had accepted.

It would be only three days, after all.

Jonathan wasn’t really a talker. He and Kevin set up the tent while Ethan cleared a firepit and Max unloaded the car.

This wasn’t a flashy trip, they were not going to hike or explore or get into adventures, just take advantage of the long weekend to chill on a property of some friends of Ethan’s parents, by the side of a pond with a spring and sleep two nights in a tent, away from school and stress and trouble, but Max and Ethan seemed really pumped up about doing it with him and Jonathan.

The feeling of wrongness was still there. Not that Jonathan was doing anything, but it felt like he was. And Kevin didn’t even know how to say it.

They made a small fire and roasted marshmallows and sausages and talked and Kevin tried as hard as he could not to look at Jonathan. Who wasn’t doing anything and felt like he was doing too much.

When the night came he made sure he didn’t sleep next to Jonathan. He thought for a while about going to sleep in the car, but he felt it would be ridiculous. Jonathan hadn’t done anything. But he still felt...

Fuck.

Still, he took made sure to put Ethan between himself and Jonathan just to be safe and wrapped himself in his sleeping bag like it was an armor.

It’s amazing how silent the nights of the forest can be. You can hear the wind and the trees and sometimes the animals going out at night, but you can hear the silence behind all of that and the silence is huge, bigger than any silence you can get in the city. The silence comes from the space around you, so big that all the sounds go away from you and you feel you’re in the middle of a circle of silence while the sound comes and goes.

And in the middle of the silence was the tent, and in the middle of the tent were Jonathan and Ethan, and he could hear how Ethan turned slowly, very slowly, doing some shy noises, and then there were noises of skin touching skin and he couldn’t hear anything else, just their breathing while they fell asleep. And he waited, and waited, and finally he fell asleep as well.

He woke up in the grey hours of the morning, when the light was already breaking on the sky and everything outside the tent smelled sharp and clean. Dawn: the best hour of the day.

Ethan and Max were gone and Jonathan was asleep with his face turned towards him, and once he saw him he couldn’t stop looking. He tried to look away and he was completely unable to.

Maybe he made a sound, maybe it was the morning light, all he knew was that Jonathan woke up and looked at him, and when their eyes crossed it was like the tent was in a completely different universe.

Not in Kansas anymore.

The air was full of electricity, and the pull he had been fighting all the day before came back in full force and he just wasn’t able to resist it.

He could feel his body turning, pointing towards Jonathan like the needle in a compass. Jonathan was his north, and he looked at him and smiled.

Jonathan smiled.

That smile was all Kevin could see. It was a smile you could drown in. He was turning, turning, and then their bodies were uncovered, gloriously naked in the morning air, and he was hard and Jonathan was hard and they were stroking their cocks while looking at each other.

He had never felt his own cock so hard, it was like he was stroking a rock, and so delightfully sensitive to his hand. But even the feeling of his cock was nothing compared to the sight of Jonathan, naked across the tent and looking at him.

Jonathan smiled again.

The air in the tent was full of electricity and the pull towards Jonathan was more than he could dream of resisting. Jonathan was just perfect and all his body was begging to be next to him, to touch him, to...

He couldn’t resist it anymore and came on his stomach, and Jonathan smiled and came as well with a deep sigh.

Why had he resisted to this?

For the first time he heard the happy voices of Ethan and Max, talking outside in the firepit and making breakfast, and Jonathan was cleaning up and getting dressed and pointed to the entry with his head.

Did he want breakfast?

Did he want...?

Yes.

Whatever Jonathan asked, whatever ended that question, the answer was yes.

They went outside and sat in the ground with his buddies, all four shirtless in the morning sun, and Ethan and Max exchanged a smile with him.

They knew.

They had always known.

They had left the tent early to give him a chance to find Jonathan and he had taken it and was so thankful for it.

He loved his buddies so much.

They spent the morning hanging out around the pond, getting in an out the water like lizards in summer. Just them and their bodies and their skins and all of them, playing and touching each other.

They ditched the swimsuits. It was just the four of them, after all, and there was nothing wrong with seeing each other naked. It felt right, normal, the way things should be.

At noon, Jonathan grabbed his waist under the water and held him close and pointed to the tent with his eyes.

Do you want...?

Yes. Whatever Jonathan was proposing, the answer was yes, he wanted it.

They kissed on the grass and Jonathan’s hands explored his ass, caressing each mound and making him shiver with pleasure. How could that feel so good, so amazing?

He wanted more. Whatever Jonathan wanted, he wanted more.

Jonathan got in the tent and rested on his back, his hard cock pointing right upwards, and he knelt in front of him and went down, getting his face close to it. He wanted to suck it, so badly he couldn’t even think. He looked up asking for permission.

Jonathan smiled.

And he couldn’t resist any longer and opened his mouth to swallow that cock as deep as he could.

He felt exultant, overwhelmed with joy and lust while he tried to suck Jonathan’s cock, deeper and deeper. He had stopped thinking, he was just a mass of lust and desire that wanted to suck and get sucked, fuck and get fucked, and the salty taste of Jonathan’s precum in his mouth was driving him crazy.

Jonathan grabbed his head and pushed it down, taking control of the rhythm and making him go faster and deeper, and he was gagging and slobbering and in some moments he couldn’t breathe, and he didn’t care because this was what they both wanted: His mouth around Jonathan’s cock, making love to it.

He wanted more and he didn’t even know what he wanted until it became clear and he couldn’t resist any longer. He needed more of that cock in him, and when he finally knew how to get it he didn’t doubt at all. He took it off his mouth and got on all fours, offering his ass to get fucked, without shame, without questions, without anything but the wild animal need to be taken by him.

When Jonathan’s cock finally went inside him him the feeling was so powerful he didn’t know if it was pleasure or pain or both, all he knew was that it took over his brain and he couldn’t do anything but stay there on all fours, and moan, and feel how he was getting fucked.

Fucked.

He was getting fucked by Jonathan and it was the most amazing experience of his life. It was like his ass was connected directly to the pleasure center of his brain, like everything happening there was just pleasure happening on top of pleasure.

He was drooling and didn’t care. He was moaning so hard it could probably be heard from the pond, and didn’t care. He had tears running down his cheeks, he didn’t know if it was pain or pleasure, and he didn’t care. All he cared was having Jonathan fucking him and taking him and giving him more of that feeling.

He felt someone laying next to him: Max and Ethan had entered the tent and were one on each side, looking at him and smiling, loving the sight of him getting fucked. He reached and pulled Max towards him and kissed him, and then Max grabbed his cock and stroked it and he lost control and came with his moans silenced by Max’s kisses.

But it wasn’t over yet. Jonathan was still fucking him, now going faster and more frantic, full of need, and even after his orgasm he still felt that pull taking him, controlling him, making him want more of him. He’d never felt more like a man and more like himself than he was feeling right now with Jonathan fucking him.

Jonathan pushed him down and pinned him against the tent, wrapping him in his arms, and he could hear his pants and moans right on his ear while he fucked him faster, piledriving him and using him, and then he finally buried his cock as deep as he could inside him and began cumming, and that was the best feeling ever, even more than his own orgasm had been.

Max and Ethan came along with him, jerking off at each side of them, and then all three basked in the afterglow of having made love to Jonathan and to each other, and Kevin felt how close he was to his buddies and how much Jonathan made them close, and he knew that night there wouldn’t be anyone sleeping wrapped in his own bag.

What would be the point of that? They only had that one night and had to make the best of it.

It would be only one more night and one more day, after all.

* * *