The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Jonathan at the football team party

Jake and Nico enter the supermarket. They have a couple hundred bucks and the single mission of turning them into FUN.

As long as they have the guys and booze and food, any place will do, they’re not picky. Today it’s in Jet’s house because his parents are out.

On the way to the register with a shopping cart full of fun, they cross the women’s haircare aisle and Nico’s eyes dart towards a red shampoo bottle. He knows that shampoo, he’s seen it… where?

He shouldn’t be doing this but the curiosity is stronger, so he opens the bottle and takes a sniff. And then he remembers a naked brunette rubbing it on on her hair in the shower, laughing at something he said and throwing some foam at him.

He used to know a girl like that, yes. What happened to her? What was her name, to start? A part of him feels that this is important, that he should know her name and she should still be taking showers with him. A part of him almost remembers her…

…and then Jake taps his shoulder and in a second it stops being important. They’re having a party and Jonathan said he will be there.

Jet’s house wakes up to a deluge of young men ready to make tonight count. They know they throw the most epic parties ever and they’re willing to prove it time and again and they don’t really care if someone believes it, as long as they do.

Jet is there. Vic is there. Nate is there. Fifteen members of the football team are there waiting for Jake and Nico and the booze and food and Jonathan.

Jake and Nico had a long time waiting in the register queue but they’re finally here and the party’s almost ready to start.

There are no girls there and none of the guys notice. Some of them used to have girlfriends, some of them used to be ladykillers who wouldn’t go to parties unless some female presence was guaranteed, but in the last couple months something happened that took away that hunger. They don’t even realize that they don’t miss girls, because they have all they need with each other.

If they were asked if they’re still straight, they would probably shrug. They don’t have time to wonder what they are when they are too busy having a good time with each other.

They start the music, they open the first bottles and cans and chip bags and they start dancing. It just feels so good to have their bodies in movement, to feel the light sweat on each other’s skin, to hear each other pant and feel how they’re all moving and dancing.

“Jonathan is here!” says Grant, letting him enter and closing the door behind him.

“Jonathan is here!” announces Vic to the others and they all stop what they’re doing and turn towards the door like a single man.

The vibe of the party changes instantly. They all are suddenly focused on the figure that crossed the door, with their hearts pounding in their chests and their eyes full of desire.

The party can finally start: Jonathan is here.

Is Jonathan a member of the football team?

They wouldn’t be able to answer if they were asked. He doesn’t play the games, that’s for sure, but he comes to practice any time he wants and they let him in because it would be wrong to tell him no. Even the Coach knows that. He can be there, because he’s Jonathan.

And when he’s there they try much harder and do much better because they want to show him how good they are and they want to be the best for him. And when he joins him in the showers, things are just different and so, so much better! It’s like he frees them and brings the true them to surface and they can do whatever they want without any doubts or shyness or reticence. Anything goes and anything happens, and those hours under the hot water with him are the best thing that has ever happened to the team.

And tonight he’s here, here at Jet’s house, he decided to join them and that’s all they need. They are all focused on him, trying to dance with him and catch his attention, each of them hoping he will be the one that Jonathan chooses for the night.

And Jonathan smiles and dances with all of them, teasing a bit here, touching a lip there, and they all fall in a spiral of need and want with him at the center.

Don is the first one to take his shirt off.

Vic is the last one to take his shirt off.

It just feels good to be like that, all of them shirtless, all of them dancing, all of them trying to be close to Jonathan and in the process getting so close to each other, skin against skin, not thinking, not needing to thing, just feeling and acting the way hot blooded hot men feel and act. There is a time for thought and its for sure some other time when Jonathan is not there.

They all feel a bit jealous when he grabs Nico by the waist and dances with him and starts making out with him, but at the same time it feels so good and so sexy to watch them.

Nico is short and solid and looks like his body is several sizes too small for him, like he should be bigger, and it’s so sexy how all that power compressed in that small body is ready to explode in the field and in the team showers and in bed. They all know it. They’ve had it happen to them.

Josh and Ethan dance each other into a dark corner where the rest of the party can pass around them. There is an amazing undercurrent of desire flooding the minds of every single guy in the house, and they just have to let it out because sometimes a guy just has to let it out.

Ethan kisses down Josh’s neck into his chest buries his head on the armpit, loving the masculine scent there. Josh is loving it: his body is rippling on a rhythm of his own, his breathing is shallow and ragged, and when Ethan moves to his pink, small nipples, a husky moan escapes from his lips.

He twirls his fingers in Ethan’s dark curls and pushes down, down, down, and Ethan knows what he wants and is happy to do it, and get on his knees and pulls down the pants and the underwear, revealing once more how Josh is blond all over.

Nico can’t believe he got so lucky tonight. They are in Jet’s bedroom and the music sounds like it’s sounding behind a velvet labyrinth, and Jonathan is slowly undressing him and kissing him and his skin feels like it’s on fire wherever he’s touched.

Even if he has felt it before, every time he’s with Jonathan it’s like he’s discovering himself again and finding out how much he can want someone, how much he needs to feel their naked skins together, how much he desires to be so close that there is no space left between their bodies and it’s almost like they’re trying to become one.

He looks up at Jonathan in the dim light and just like always, he stays transfixed and how beautiful he is. There is no space in his thoughts for anything that isn’t marvel and love and desire, and he just can’t believe that someone so wonderful and so perfect decided to make him his for tonight.

And then Jonathan is laying on the bed naked with his cock pointing straight up, all of him looking impossibly enticing, an nothing in the world could ever stop him from getting his head between those legs and get that cock as deep in his mouth as he can.

Jonathan leans back and sighs and a drop of precum escapes from the tip of his cock, right into Nico’s tongue, and it tastes amazing and it just makes him more horny and more submissive, and all it wants at that moment is to make that man feel good.

Jet and Ritchie interrupt their makeout session to watch what’s happening at the corner.

Ethan has his back against the wall and Josh has his back against Ethan and their nude bodies are glistening with sweat. Around them the rest of the guys dance and make out, and some of them do the same thing Josh and Ethan are doing, but they are too far gone into each other to really notice.

Josh is holding still with his eyes closed and a blissful expression on his face. Whatever Ethan is doing behind him, he’s doing it right. Josh has his back arched and his eyes closed and is giving out short, half-choked moans, and his cock is impossibly hard, dangling between his legs while Ethan gently rocks his hips back and forth.

One of Ethan’s arms wraps around Josh’s chest, and the other reaches out and his hand wraps around his cock, and he starts picking a faster pace, surrendering to the need to fuck, and Josh just bites his lip and grunts and takes the fucking like the champ he is.

A hand searching for his own cock inside his pants brings Jet’s attention back where it belongs. Ritchie is looking at him with the same hunger they’re seeing in Ethan’s face, a hunger none of them can resist. They take the rest of their clothes as fast as they can, not bothering with anything but the need to be naked and fucking right now.

Ritchie moves behind Jet, his cock hard and eager, and Jet looks at Josh lost in the act of getting fucked and yes, he wants to be like that.

Nico is on his back on top of Jet’s bed and Jonathan is bending his legs and towering over him and he feels helpless, like he couldn’t fight back even if he wanted to, and he doesn’t want to. He wants more of this, more of Jonathan’s cock thrusting deep inside him, more of his own ass opening up to receive him, more of this perfect fit between their bodies, so perfect it feels like he was born for this, that the entire purpose of all his life was to take him to this moment, in another man’s bed, getting fucked by Jonathan.

He throws his head back and Jonathan’s lips on his neck send another wave of pleasure down his body, and he lays on his back, all limp except for his cock, feeling how Jonathan is fucking faster, faster, and he feels like he’s on top of the world.

Josh cums with Ethan’s cock still buried deep in his ass, and the way he clenches is enough to take Ethan over the edge and fills Josh’s ass with his sperm.

Ritchie’s fingers play their magic in Jet’s nipples and he can’t hold on any longer. He growls and cums without touching himself, dropping thick ropes of cum on the floor. Ritchie isn’t done yet, though. He gives him a minute to recover, without pulling out, and then he picks up the pace again.

Jonathan’s orgasm is mostly silent. He just pants harder and has a low grunt inside his throat, and then he spasms and thrusts harder and grabs Nico’s head to keep their eyes locked and he’s cumming, and that’s what does it for Nico.

He’s loud enough for both of them. He’s not the one to show restraint, particularly not when Jonathan is involved. He moans and groans and grumbles and the tip of his cock erupts with thick, white cum that feels warm on his stomach, his eyes locked on Jonathan’s eyes and his mind locked on Jonathan’s cock and his own ass and how it all is making him feel, and it’s like those ten seconds of orgasm last an eternity.

Josh and Ethan cuddle under a blanket at the sofa. They’re talking softly, thanking each other for a good time, and Josh is gently kissing Ethan’s chest until they slid to the land of dreams.

Ritchie and Jet are spooning other under a blanket on a mat on the floor. Jet is still kind of hard, and the feeling of that cock on his ass and those fingers lazily caressing his nipple is exactly what Richie needs for a peaceful sleep.

Nico clings to Jonathan under a blanket on Jet’s bed, and the warm skin against his is all he needs in the world.

And they sleep.

* * *