The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Joining the Team

by Wrestlr

2. Diego and Berto: Introducing Berto

His plans for Berto that night had Diego antsy as hell throughout dinner. The more Diego thought about the upcoming seduction, the more aroused he became. Coach was going to be so pleased, come fall, when Diego delivered Berto pre-trained and ready to go. The fact that his conquest was his younger brother made Diego even more randy for some reason, which was odd because he had never-ever thought about taking charge of his brother sexually like this before. But once he had thought about it, the plan made perfect sense. Diego’s over-eager peter kept creeping up toward his waistband inside the confines of his shorts, then softening a little, only to get hard again a few moments later, as if his cock was a feral animal testing the bars of its cage.

How would the introduction play out? Diego’s mind kept running through scenarios all during dinner. Maybe:

I’ll show it to him and he’ll stare and say, “What’s that? Duhhh ...,” as the artifact entrances him.

Or:

He’ll shout, “What the fuck!—Get it away from me!” and try to slap the artifact out of my hand.

Or:

“Ha-ha!—Diego, I’ve turned the tables and I’m in change now! Look into the light, Diego!”

Diego was even more impatient through the hours he spent watching mindless television and talking with his parents afterward about classes, exams, college in general. Sometimes his thoughts wandered too much into the last time he had seen his brother naked. Diego passed off his distraction by saying he was just worried about how he had done on one of his finals, though he was sure he had scored well. By ten o’clock, when Berto said goodnight to the parents and went padding up the stairs, Diego forced himself to wait five more minutes. He excused himself, said he was tired from his trip home and was going to bed, and he rushed to the second floor.

Diego found their shared bedroom empty and the door to the bathroom closed. He heard his brother stirring around inside and he felt a flush of nervous excitement. Diego knew Berto often showered in the evenings, to save time in the morning before he went to the pool to swim. Since Diego also knew he wouldn’t be able to delay his plans another moment, he reached for the door handle and gave it a twist. Now was as good a time as any to get his plan underway. Yeah, Coach was gonna be so damn proud of him!

Berto, caught by surprise, stood on the bathmat in just a pair of basic snow-white briefs. His brother’s hair was the same black as Diego’s, his skin the same Latino gold, and his six-foot frame was nicely developed but less filled out. Berto had a lanky physique, and his cute little butt was barely two handfuls of tight flesh. Compared to how worldly Diego thought he himself had become, everything about his brother, technically an adult, seemed small-town innocence personified—except for the sleeping all-male mound in the front of Berto’s underwear that Diego looked forward to unwrapping soon.

Diego slipped in and closed the door behind him. Though they had often seen each other in their underwear and even naked, Berto still looked self-conscious stripped to his briefs, a look that brought out a predatory eagerness in Diego. Certainly Berto couldn’t have missed the way Diego had been eyeing him all evening, couldn’t have missed the occasional mysterious smirks as Diego thought about his plans and how they might unfold. The events at college had really changed Diego, made him more confident, more sexual, compared to last year, and he wondered whether Berto sensed that difference now. Maybe—but Diego knew his kid brother wouldn’t have a clue about what brought about the changes, not yet, but soon. Diego gave his brother a wink and a smile as he flicked the bathroom door lock.

Berto dropped one hand modestly to his crotch, as if hoping to conceal the noticeable bulge in his underwear. He asked, “Do you need to use the toilet before I shower?”

“Naw, kid, I thought I’d shower with you,” Diego said, kicking off his trainers and tugging his shirt over his head. “If I wait until you get through, the hot water will be gone. You don’t mind sharing your shower with me, do you?” He pushed his shorts down with one fast shove and took a step forward, leaving his pants on the floor behind him.

Though Diego thought that quick flicker across his brother’s expression meant he did indeed mind, Berto shook his head. Diego noted how Berto’s dark eyes zeroed in on his team briefs and the flash of ass that had showed when he had stepped free of his shorts.

“What’s with the weird underpants?” Berto asked. “Your butt’s hanging out the back.”

Diego turned to display his ass in profile. This also probably showed off his bulge in front, how far it pushed out from Diego’s body, but Berto’s eyes stayed on the butt cheeks. “Like ’em? We call them our team underwear. All the guys on the team wear them. We’ll get you a pair too, once you officially join this fall. Cool, huh?”

“I guess ... if you like having your butt showing,” Berto laughed, as though he thought the team underwear was more silly than sexy, but he still gawked when Diego stripped off that last garment.

Suddenly Diego’s big flaccid cock and low-hanging nuts hung out in the open. He fingered his free-swinging genitals, watched Berto’s face. The erection Diego had been trying to will down all evening couldn’t be put off any longer. His meaty prick began pulsing to life. Diego moved his hips to make his swelling dick and ball sack sway a little, enjoying his brother’s stunned expression.

“Uh, you’ve got a hard-on!” Berto bleated. Seeing Diego’s hard-on steadily expand made Berto’s jaw drop and eyes widen. He blinked nervously but didn’t look away.

Diego noted a similar rise beginning in Berto’s white briefs and smirked. “Like what you see?”

Berto made a throaty sound and quickly got busy with reaching behind the shower curtain and turning on the taps. “I—uh—I don’t think there’s room in the shower for both of us. Maybe you should—”

“What are you talking about?” Diego quipped as he stationed himself next to the slightly shorter youth. “Compared to the stalls at college, there’s enough room in there for three or four bare-assed guys.”

Diego would’ve liked to have been naked with Berto without throwing a rod first thing, but the prospect of what he was about to do with his brother had really charged up his libido. By now his cock was standing at full salute. But Diego didn’t want to frighten his brother away before he had a chance to get his plan fully underway.

When Berto turned back, his gaze veered again to Diego’s crotch. His eyes widened again at the sight of the man-erect rod but he didn’t turn away. “You’re gonna shower with a hard-on?” the kid stammered as he blushed intensely. Diego noted that Berto seemed more fascinated than alarmed.

“Sure. This always happens when I get naked,” Diego snickered. A small fib—but after all these months of post-practice training with the artifacts and sex with his fellow swimmers, and the eager anticipation of what he was about to do, his body definitely thought getting naked warranted an unfightable boner. “The whole team’s used to it by now. Come on. Get bare-assed with me. You can’t take a shower in your underwear, kid.”

Berto was shielding his underwear-clad crotch with his hand again, shifting his weight as if he didn’t know what to do. He finally decided to own up to his own predicament. He gulped and muttered, “Don’t look. I—I’ve got a hard-on too.” His voice was quiet, apologetic, as if he were afraid of being ridiculed for throwing a rod in the same room with his brother.

“That’s cool,” Diego beamed. “It’s only embarrassing if one of us gets a boner, but if both of us are sporting wood, we can’t make fun of each other for it, right? Nothing wrong with a couple of guys getting boners at the same time. Get those briefs off and show me what you’re packing, kid. Let’s see whose is bigger.“

“Huh? No, no—I don’t—”

“Just do it. And get used to it. You don’t want the team to think you’re a whiny little wuss when you throw a hard-on in the locker room, do you?”

Diego always knew just how to goad Berto into action and the little poke at his masculinity worked. His pride at stake, Berto now had choice; he hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs and slid them off. He had twisted the lower half of his body toward the shower curtain, hoping to prevent Diego from getting a good look at his boner—but that only put the younger brother’s erection in profile, giving Diego an even better view of the length of Berto’s throbbing erection and the curve of his bare behind.

“Fuck, you’re hung as big as I am, Berto!” Diego remarked, knowing a thick slathering of praise after the jab would make Berto more agreeable—compliments always did—but Diego also felt an odd fraternal pride as he ogled his brother’s stiff dick, and maybe a little jealousy that Berto’s cock was already as long and as thick as his. Both brothers had their pubes trimmed to stubble for swimming, which emphasized the size of their rods. In length, Berto’s dick was about the same as his, but Berto’s shaft was smoother, the veins less pronounced, the angle a little downward. “Don’t hide your prick from me,” Diego continued. “You got a real nice one, a real man-sized piece of meat; nothing to be ashamed of. C’mon—I’m showing you mine. Show me yours.”

Still Berto hesitated. “I dunno if we should be ...”

“Your dick’s definitely a big one,” Diego flattered. “I’ll bet you milk that sucker all the time, right? How often do you jack a load out of your beautiful dick?”

Berto blushed and frowned. Diego wondered if maybe no one had told him how pretty his cock was before. Berto stammered, “I dunno—I jack off two or three times a day, I guess. I get so horny I can’t help it. I used to think I was the only guy who beat my meat, until Trace told me he does the same thing. Said he gets so turned-on he has to stroke off wherever he is or he’ll go crazy. He’s jacked off in the restroom at school, out in his backyard behind his garage, and in the bushes at that park on the way home. Once he even pumped out a load in the back seat of the car while his parents were driving him someplace. He said that was real messy, but a lot of fun because of the risk. He keeps saying we should try beating each other off sometime, but ... uh ...”

“Have you?”

Berto shook his head no, eyes aimed down at the floor in embarrassment.

“Why not?” Diego wanted to know. “Aren’t you curious about what Trace has between his legs?”

Berto shrugged. “I dunno ... It sounds queer or something, I guess.”

“Fuck that! Jacking off with a buddy feels great!”

Berto raised an eyebrow and looked at Diego. “You’ve done that? With a guy?”

“Sure!” Diego nodded, feeling the steam billowing out from behind the shower curtain as the forgotten spray continued to blast the empty stall. “Want me to show you? We can jack each other.”

Diego reached for Berto’s pecker, but before he could wrap his fingers around it, his brother shied backward and aside. “Don’t!” Berto hissed.

“What’s the big deal? The guys on the team jack off together all the time. You don’t want them to think you’re some repressed asshole this fall, do you?”

Berto’s eyebrow went up again. “You’ve jacked off with your teammates? Even Curt?”

“Sure have. All the time. Like I said, it feels great.”

Berto frowned again, as he processed this new information.

Diego grinned, wondering what Berto would think if he knew Diego had done a lot more than jerk off with Curt and the team. Diego reached again, and this time Berto didn’t shift away, allowed Diego’s hand to capture his shaft and grip firmly. Berto looked as though every muscle in his body had tensed, but he wasn’t pulling back. Diego gave that cock a slow stroke, and Berto responded by tentatively humping his pelvis forward, sliding his hard-on through the coil of Diego’s fist.

“Feel good, kid?” Diego asked, sotto voce.

A slight nod. “I guess. But isn’t this kind of ...” Berto shivered and abruptly pulled away, his cock escaping before Diego could tighten his grasp. “Stop. This is too weird,” Berto declared, ashamed, blushing, half-turning, and hiding his erection behind his hands.

Diego tried not to scowl. He didn’t like being refused, but he’d already gotten his hero-worshipping brother to go further than he’d expected, a lot further. Yeah, maybe Berto was going to be easier than he thought. Diego reached for his discarded shorts, into a pocket. All he needed to do was bring out his ace, like he’d planned all along.

“Hey, bro, I got something to show you. Look at this.” Diego held up his hand between them, opened his fingers to reveal the coin-like artifact lying on his upturned palm. Diego never knew quite what activated one of the artifacts, what caused it to open, how long the effect would last—maybe until its charge ran out?—but that introduced the question of how it recharged, and on what. Even Master Tom, who’d found them and knew more about them than anyone, hadn’t figured out those answers. All Diego knew was they tended to work when in the presence of a horny guy, and both he and his brother were obviously horned-up.

And sure enough, the artifact began to open, unfolding an intricate series of translucent membranes, almost transparent, refracting light into a soft glow, the pattern of them becoming more complex, a puzzle that pulled in the gaze. Some artifacts glowed with a hint of blue or green; this one wove patterns of gold and pale pink.

“What’s thaaa ...,” Berto began, voice trailing away, and Diego smirked, knowing the euphoric effect was already hitting his brother hard.

The artifacts spread a relaxed daze into anyone nearby; under their influence, a guy’s thoughts dulled and an intense horniness filled his body, and the effect was pretty much irresistible. Diego, after months, had learned to ride the effect, like a surfer rides an ocean wave, but he knew from his own early days that the effect was slamming Berto’s mind like a tsunami. From now until the effect wore off, Berto’s mind was pretty shut down. He’d do whatever he was told, wouldn’t remember a thing. Remembering had taken Diego and his teammates months to master, and even then their memories weren’t always—

Focus on the present, Diego scolded himself. He needed to stay focused, not get lost in the effect too, needed to prevent himself from succumbing to the artifact, at least until he had done what he needed to do, what Coach instructed him to do.

“Whu’zz ...,” Berto slurred again. His expression had softened, the muscles of his face gone slack, his arms going limp so that his obscuring hands eased away from his cock, throbbing back to full hardness.

Diego liked that look, liked it a lot—slack face, hard dick—it meant the artifact was working and Berto was becoming more receptive by the second to the training Diego had been tasked to perform. “Yeah, you like that ... don’t you,” Diego told his naked brother, pushing through the effect to make his own thickened voice work. “Can see ... you do.” Diego liked the effect the artifact was having on him too, his own stiff rod matching Berto’s, but he had a job to do, needed to focus, ride the effect instead, not let it roll over him.

“Just ... stare into it, bro ... Shiny ... Eyes on it ... Look deep in ... into it ...Take ... deep breath ... Yeah, like that ... Breathe deep, kid ... Listen ... my voice ...”

“Hrr,” Berto moaned quietly, the sound of a guy who found himself overwhelmed with pleasure.

“Shh ... Stay with me ... kid ... Just listen ... Just relax ... Enjoy ... Feels good, right?”

“Urr.”

“Eye ... lids ... so heavy ... heavy ... Deeper in it ... Let it ... fill you ... Relax you ... Eyes heavy ... Feel so good, right?”

Diego slipped his free hand around Berto’s pulsing cock again, the lightest of grips, and slid his circled palm and fingers along the shaft.

“Nnn ...” Something in Berto’s face twitched.

“Don’t fight ... Can’t fight ... Don’t wanna fight ... Wanna r’lax ... Wanna feel good ... Enjoy ... Right?”

Berto’s face loosened again. “Mm ... mm.” His body leaned just slightly into Diego’s grip, wanting more stimulation on his rod.

“R’laxed ... Eyes heavy ... Drowsy ... Sleepy ... Heavier ... Eyes closing ... So r’laxed ... Feel so good ... Close eyes ... Close ...”

Berto’s eyelids had been drooping, and now they slid the rest of the way shut. Diego knew from experience Berto didn’t need to be looking at the artifact to be affected by it, and now his brother had slipped beyond being able to resist. Caught on the hook, and now Diego just needed to reel him in.

“Eyes ... closed ... Feel so good ... R’laxed ... Enjoy ... So nat’ral ... Give in ... Belong ... Part of the team ... We’re ... a team of two ... Follow my orders ... like your coach ... Follow orders ... Obey ... Obey y’r coach ...”

“Coowsh ...,” Berto slurred.

“Tha’s right ... I’m y’r coach ... Obey my orders ...”

Berto stood and swayed slightly. Whatever inhibitions he had maintained moments earlier were gone now under the artifact’s influence. With a little training, Diego knew those inhibitions would stay gone forever, just like had happened to him and his swim teammates. He felt proud that Coach and Master Tom had chosen him to help Berto get a head-start on team training.

Diego quickly gathered up his clothes and shoes, Berto’s too, into a wadded bundle. “Hold these,” he instructed Berto, pressing the bundle to his brother’s chest and waiting until Berto’s slow-motion arms, unsteady as a newborn colt, rose to fold around the wad. Diego unlocked the bathroom door, opened it quietly, stuck his head into the hallway to listen closely for their parents. Nothing but the faint sound of the television from downstairs. Great!

Diego wrapped his hand around Berto’s erection. “Follow me ...,” he said and, using his grip on Berto’s iron cock like a leash, led his brother into the hallway—Berto zombie-shuffling slowly, without opening his eyes—and into their bedroom. Diego shut the door behind them, and locked it.

The artifact’s pink-gold glow was faint illumination in the dark room, enough to see by. “Drop it,” Diego said, and Berto’s arms loosened and the mushed-together clothing tumbled to the floor. A shoe whumpa’ed softly when it hit, and Diego froze for a moment, listened. Okay, the sound was too quiet to have gotten their parents’ attention.

Diego led his brother over to his bed. “Lie down ...” Diego guided him, and closed-eyed Berto half-stumbled and half-rolled onto the mattress until he was prone, on his back with his cock easily accessible.

Diego gently placed the artifact, still shining, its membranes rotating slowly, on Berto’s nightstand. He sat on the edge of the bed. The effect made everything feel distant and dreamy, and Diego knew he didn’t have much time left before he himself couldn’t fight it back any longer. His hand moving toward Berto’s cock already seemed to belong to someone else. He watched himself stroke his brother’s meat. Berto moaned softly, as if enjoying a sexy dream.

“Trace talked to you ... ’bout jerkin’ off?” Diego asked. “Now I’m ... y’r coach ... jerkin’ ya off too ...” He watched his fist glide slowly up and down Berto’s shaft and reached for his own with his other hand. He wanted to make his brother’s balls dance in unison with his own, wanted to make their hard-ons spurt together. “It’s ... not queer ... Know that ... now ... Right? No worries ... No fears ... Feels good ... Right?”

“Rzz ...”

“Good boy ... Gonna make us so ... much closer, Berto ... Part of th’ team ... Doin’ what y’r coach says ... You can do it to me ... Stroke my cock ... You know ... want to ... It’s okay ... Part of th’ team ...”

Berto’s closer hand lifted blindly. Diego took Berto’s wrist, guided his brother’s fingers to his rod, and felt those fingers circle and squeeze and start stroking up and down. At first Berto was trance-clumsy, but eventually he was giving Diego the same smooth hand-action he was getting himself. Diego felt a flush of pride that Berto was taking so well to the effect. His brother would soon be just as well-trained as Diego himself was. Come fall, when they arrived on campus, Coach and Master Tom would be so pleased, so impressed!

“Real fine ... Berto ... Lemme show ... something else ... can do t’gether.”

The older swimmer bent over the naked youth and guided his lips to his brother’s rigid rod. Diego opened his jaw and soon had the kid’s dick lodged halfway down his greedy throat. Eyes still closed, Berto moaned quietly, and Diego knew the youth was feeling too damn good thanks to the artifact’s effect and the mouth riding up and down his pole.

After a few moments, Berto’s nuts rode up and Diego knew his brother was about to shoot. Kid must have a hair trigger, Diego noted as he separated his mouth from the Berto’s cock, to let him cool down. “I’m ... sucking ... y’r cock, buddy ...,” Diego muttered, fighting to keep riding the effect, stay in control, not let it overwhelm him. “I do ... more’n that for ... team ...” Speaking was getting too hard; Diego was nearly gone himself. “Soon ... you will too ...” He sprawled himself out on the bed, pressed himself next to Berto so they were laying head to crotch. Diego’s cock-head touched Berto’s lips. “Lick ...“

Berto’s throat released a soft “Rrrr.” A protest perhaps? Or, no, an agreement. Berto’s tongue emerged from his lips and lapped perpendicular at Diego’s meat—clumsily, though whether from the effect or from inexperience Diego couldn’t tell, and by that point didn’t care.

“Open ... Open y’r mouth ...,” Diego instructed. “Put it in y’r mouth ... My cock ... Want ... in y’r sweet mouth ...”

“Ahnnn ...,” Berto moaned, only slightly louder than breathing. His face was all but squashed into Diego’s groin, and Diego’s cock-head was bumping against Berto’s pliant lips and nose. Even though the kid sounded like he was resisting, he was too far gone in the effect to refuse.

“Do it ... for team ... Right? Just open ... mouth ... Let ... dick slide in ... Do it for ... y’r coach ...”

Berto’s face twitched and then his slack jaw shifted enough to let Diego’s dick-head glide between his lips. Diego moved his hips slowly, gently, giving whatever auto-pilot was left of Berto’s mind time to figure out how to accept the intruder. Berto’s jaw shifted again, wider, and soon Diego was able to poke more of his dick into his brother’s inexperienced mouth.

“Gonna be ... good cock-suck’r,” Diego praised. “Good ... as me ...” He returned his mouth to Berto’s nuts for a few licks. “Get ya trained up ... Follow along ... Do to me ... what I do ... you ...” He focused again on Berto’s dick. The effect was too strong, irresistible, everything becoming oneness. He liked this feeling of connection, horniness, building pleasure and anticipation and a hundred other needs. Diego knew he couldn’t last much longer and he needed to do this first. Every time Diego moved his head or lips or tongue, Berto mimicked him—clumsily, but his brother would learn soon enough, learn to handle the effect, learn to suck cock, learn to love getting off with his teammates every chance he got. Just like Diego had. The artifacts made it inevitable.

They were sealed mouth-to-cock on each other when Diego’s thoughts faded into the ecstasy brought on by the artifact. Nothing existed now except cocks in mouths and the need for release. One set of balls tightened. One cock convulsed and began to spit its spunk, and the other cock did the same. Mouths tried to swallow, but cum seeped out of the corners of lips. Their bodies burned with bliss.

Some time later, when the artifact was spent and slowly furled into a coin form again, the effect faded. Diego pulled his face from Berto’s spent cock. His brother, like all the newly introduced, as had happened to Diego after his early experiences, was still unconscious, would be for a while—would probably shift from unconsciousness to sleep and not wake up until morning. Right now, though, his mind was at peak receptiveness. Diego’s was too, but he had a job to do. Time for him to whisper in Berto’s ear, recite the indoctrination instructions Master Tom had made him memorize. He would do this each time until Berto was ready. The artifact opened the door, and this training was the path through it.

When he was through reciting the instructions, Diego grinned at his sleeping brother’s slack face. “Yeah, you’re gonna enjoy learnin’. Suckin’ cock. Fuckin’ ass. Gettin’ fucked. Bein’ part of the team.” Diego bent in and kissed Berto’s lips. “Bet you’ll be even more eager for it next time, won’t ya?”