The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Joining the Team

Disclaimer: The naked hypnotist strides confidently into your room. His lips curl in what might be a smile as he dangles his shiny crystal pendulum before your eyes and announces, “Listen and obey. If you are not of legal age, or if you offended by sexual situations, you will leave this place immediately. From here on, no matter how realistic it may appear, everything will seem like fiction to you, a pleasant dream where scientific possibilities and laws may change according to my suggestion. Now, if you are willing, sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride.”

Comments to

Wrestlr’s fiction is archived at the following URLs:

* * *

Joining the Team

by Wrestlr

1. Diego and Curt: Back in Town, Early Summer

Diego stowed his gear in the closet of the bedroom he had previously shared with his younger brother and would be sharing again for the next few months. He was home from college for summer break.

He stripped down to his team underwear. Shucking his clothes put him at ease—as if, in the last year, being dressed in anything other than his team swimsuit or his team underwear somehow went against the laws of nature for him. He surveyed himself in the mirror. Not bad, he decided. Black hair and dark brown eyes. Latin American genes. He stood six-foot-two and his body was almost hairless even without shaving for swimming. Twenty years old, good-looking, and definitely not built like a skinny kid anymore—the intense workouts that the swimming coach and Master Tom put the team through, supplemented by his own extra time in the gym with the weights, had enhanced his broad shoulders, the taper to his narrow waist, his muscular limbs, and a tight, rounded rump. His male equipment strained the front of his team briefs noticeably. Two years on the college swim team had shown him that, even soft, his cock and balls were bigger than average, not pornstar-huge maybe, but big enough to make him man-proud when he stripped down with the guys. And thanks to those artifacts Master Tom introduced to the team last fall, Diego knew that when he got hard after practice, his erection was one of the biggest on the team. He liked to strip down and get hard with his teammates. Being naked and stiff-dicked after practice had become a badge of honor for everyone on the team, but especially for Diego himself.

He groped his crotch n front of the mirror, feeling a flare of pleasure from the meat-tube napping in the pouch of his team underwear. The thin fabric was not quite the same blue of the school colors, but it was really close. After the artifacts, everyone on the team started wearing underwear like this, a show of solidarity of course but also the briefs framed their asses and cradled their cocks and balls in a way that just felt so damned sexy. From the front, the garment looked like a combination of the racing swimsuit the team members wore during their meets crossed with a slightly skimpy version of some designer brief, and in the rear the underwear turned into just a butt-baring band around the waist and each thigh like a jock-strap. If they bent forward, their buttholes would be easy to access. Yeah, definitely sexy to look at and wear. Wearing the team undergear represented a near-constant reminder of who they were, the team they belonged to, and Diego loved that feeling—all his teammates felt that way, too.

A noise made Diego stop and listen. Was someone coming upstairs? No, just a random noise, he decided. Being home for the summer would be great, but having to share the bedroom with his kid brother again meant little privacy for Diego to jack off, and probably no chance of inviting his buddy Curt over to swap blow-jobs or trade butt-fucks. Diego’s kid brother Berto, like his parents, had no inkling of the changes Diego and his teammates had gone through in the past year, and Coach had given him—and all his teammates—strict orders to keep those changes a secret from outsiders. But Diego had a plan.

Diego was not ashamed of the changes. No, in the last year he had always followed the instructions from Coach and Master Tom, and keeping the secret was simply a matter of neglecting to announce the new training practices to his other friends and family. When the team came back to campus for that first week of the previous fall semester, Diego had been one of the first members Coach called into his office, the first group to see the artifacts, feel what the artifacts did, and start down the path to a whole new type of training. Within a few days, all of his teammates had been introduced to the artifacts, and they all soon became fuck-buddies after practice. Almost every day since, Diego had had at least two or three of his teammates pump their cream down his cum-hungry throat, or plow a stiff dick up his eager ass, or take his cock up their holes. Fuck, yeah!

Last fall had been the start of his sophomore year. The first day after practice, Diego and two of his teammates were called into Coach’s office, and Coach introduced them to grad-student-aged man called “Master Tom”—which Diego had first though was a weird-assed thing to call someone, but afterward, once Master Tom had introduced Diego and the other two to the artifacts and shown them what the artifacts did, well, calling him “Master Tom” seemed as natural as breathing to Diego. And after he had been introduced to the artifacts, one of the hardest things Diego had ever had to do was keep everything a secret from his teammate and best friend Curt, until Curt’s turn came a few days later to be called into Coach’s office for his own introduction.

After that, Diego and Curt and their teammates had turned their promising season into an unforgettable year. They had gone from undersexed, frustrated athletes to a pack of perpetual horndogs for whom every day after practice and practically every time two or more of them were alone together became opportunities to suck each other off and fuck each other. They were bare-assed together more often than they were dressed. When the end of the school year rolled around, the swimmers were reluctant to separate and return to their respective homes for summer break.

Diego knew returning to the small hometown where he grew up would be boring. Diego and Curt had been best friends all through high school; they had been on the high school swim team together, had gone to college together, and were on the college team together. With their new training practices, Curt had also become Diego’s favorite sex-buddy too. Diego felt the familiar tingling in his balls that meant he needed to get his rocks off right now. He forced himself to ignore it—if he’d given himself even one good stoke, he’d have cum for sure. Save it for the plan, he kept telling himself.

He had planned to wait in the bedroom he would be sharing with his brother and get started on his plan immediately, but maybe the plan would wait until later that night. Right then, he was too horny—and he wanted Curt’s mouth around his cock. Diego reached for a pair of cut-off shorts that were almost threadbare at the crotch, squirmed into them, and tucked away his partially swollen cock; he pulled on an A-shirt that highlighted his shoulders and arms, and a pair of scuffed running shoes. Yeah, he decided as he examined himself in the mirror, his body bulged in all the right places. Seconds later he was running down the stairs and calling, “Going over to Curt’s—be back later,” to his mother as he rushed out into the sunny afternoon.

His town was nestled in the hills, as quiet as any rural hamlet. The pace of the life here was slow. As Diego jogged to Curt’s house, he heard the sounds of children playing in the distance and passed elderly neighbors dozing on shady porches.

“Is Curt home?” Diego asked as soon as Curt’s mother let him in. If the answer were a negative, Diego was afraid his jock-nuts were going to explode on the spot—he was too damned horny!

“He’s upstairs unpacking. How’d your finals go?”

“Fine. I’m going up to say hey to him.” Diego was already rushing up the stairs, afraid he’d go full-woody in front of his buddy’s mother; no way would his shorts hide a hard-on! Knowing Curt upstairs, Diego could almost smell the heady fragrance of his teammate’s crotch. The frayed front of Diego’s cut-offs was already inflating as his cock hardened.

By the time Diego reached the doorway to the room Curt shared with his own younger brother Trace, he had the flaps of his shorts parted to reveal his flat belly and the top of his team briefs behind his spread zipper. Diego’s pecker was nearly at full-mast, the bloated knob trapped beneath one of his shorts pockets and pushing the front of the fabric forward.

“Looks like you’re sure happy to see me,” Curt teased with a broad grin when his eyes locked on Diego’s open fly. Curt, Anglo-blond, was built much the same as his buddy: broad shoulders, narrow waist, well-muscled limbs. When Diego had interrupted him, Curt was wearing nothing but his team underwear, and the moment Diego entered the room, Curt’s own pecker began to swell the underwear pouch as it moved toward attention.

“I’m so fucking happy to see you I can’t think straight—and I’ve brought something special for us, too,” Diego grinned back, as he rapidly pushed the door shut, pulled something small out of his shorts pocket, and shoved his cut-offs and underwear to the floor. His sizable hard-on snapped away from his hip and jutted forward and upward in front of his abdomen.

“So I see,” Curt smirked as Diego sauntered across the room in just his running shoes and A-shirt and wrapped his arms around Curt’s waist, stabbing his boner against Curt’s hip. “If that’s what you brought for me, it’s a great present—just the right size,” Curt murmured happily as he ground his leg against Diego’s erection.

“Your cock isn’t exactly drooping,” Diego purred back as he groped his buddy’s rod through the thin fabric of those briefs. “But that’s not what I was talking about.” He held up his other hand and opened it, palm up.

Diego held something round and flattened, something that might have been mistaken for a large coin, had Curt not known better. “One of the artifacts? Coach and Master Tom loaned you one?” Curt exclaimed as the object began to open on his buddy’s palm. The object unfolded iridescent, nearly transparent panels, becoming three-dimensional, catching the light, implying a rotating motion, familiar and slow, and Curt groaned as he felt the familiar lethargy, the sweet mind-enthralling pleasure and torpor, wash over him. But—

“We better not ... Not now,” Curt slurred. By now, after nearly a year, he knew how to ride the effect, maybe couldn’t resist but knew how to steer it a bit. He tried to cover the artifact in Diego’s palm with his hand, force it to close and go dormant again. “Mom’s home ... Trace ... Any second ...”

“Come on, cock-sucker,” Diego murmured, his thickened voice showing he too was affected. He pulled his hand away from Curt’s, and the artifact continued its unfurling, refracting the lights and Curt’s thoughts. “You want ... bad as I do.”

Another moment, and Curt was lost in the effect, swaying slightly, unable to resist.

“Get bare-assed ...,” Diego ordered quietly. “Wanna fuck ... your face ... Need ... cum ... so bad ...”

Curt hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his briefs, shoved them an inch or two down, then froze. His fuck-pole was still half-caught in the fabric. A nagging worry about his parents or brother walking in. “What if ... Trace ...”

“Worry ... later,” Diego grumbled. His fingers circled the knob-helmet of Curt’s cock through the fabric of the team briefs. A drop of pre-cum leaked through the weave. “Strip ...”

By then Curt was too far lost in the effect to fight or to care who came in, so he complied with Diego’s order.

* * *

Afterward, after having spent themselves in a mutually satisfying sixty-nine, back in their underwear and shorts, with the artifact safely tucked away in Diego’s pocket again, the two lay together on the floor, relishing the afterglow of the effect and their orgasms.

“Shit, when you stop worrying, you can really eat a guy’s meat!” Diego sighed. “You’re the best cock-sucker on the team.”

“That was real risky,” Curt murmured, finger-tracing a pattern on his buddy’s chest. “What if my mom or Trace had barged in?”

“If Trace walked in on us eating each other’s meat, he’d have gotten a free education,” Diego groaned, too relaxed now to worry. “Maybe he’d like to join in. The little fucker’s legal now, right?—Just like my brother. Maybe the two of them’ve already learned about cock-sucking. If they haven’t, they’re overdue to learn, like we did. Damn, we wasted so much time back before the artifacts when we could have been gettin’ our rocks off together.” He paused for a contented post-sex yawn. “We should show ’em the artifacts tonight and teach ’em about what studs can do together, if they don’t already know.”

“Nuh-uh!” Curt said as he sat up, unable to believe Diego was serious. “Nuh-un! You know the rule about not letting anyone outside the team find out about the artifacts. Why’d Coach and Master Tom even let you bring that one home for the summer anyway?”

Diego yawned again and stretched. “Just told you—to introduce Berto and Trace to it. They’re coming to college with us in the fall, and they’ll be joining the swim team. I talked Coach about letting you ‘n’ me train Berto ‘n’ Trace with one of the artifacts over the summer, so’s they’ll have a couple months head-start when they officially join the team.”

“Uh, I dunno,” Curt replied as he watched Diego squirm back into his tank-top. “I’ve never thought of doing anything with Trace.”

“I never thought about getting into Berto’s pants before either,” Diego said, “but once I thought of getting him a head-start before fall, it seemed like a great idea. Don’t you want Trace to get a head-start too?”

“What if they don’t like the idea?” Diego worried. “Just because the artifact turned you and me into cock-suckers doesn’t mean they’ll go for it. I don’t think Coach or Master Tom would appreciate them telling our parents about the artifacts either.”

“You, me, and the whole team—if those things could turn the whole swim team into cock-suckers, I doubt a couple of horny soon-to-be-freshmen like Berto or Trace will be much of a problem. We just gotta be real cool about it at first, ease them into it, like Coach and Master Tom did with us. That’ll work, right?”

“But ...”

Diego reached for his shoes. “Listen, Berto is eighteen and out of high-school. Trace too. It’s gonna happen to them both regardless, once they join the team, so we might as well be the ones to introduce them to it. I’ll bet we can teach them to suck cock and fuck real good by the end of the summer. Think of all of the extra action we’ll be getting with the two of them.”

Curt thought about it. Diego’s plan probably would work, but that didn’t mean the plan was a good idea.

Diego grinned. “I’m going to start on Berto tonight. Think about it and I bet you’ll see how it’ll be good for Trace too. Since we’re both sharing bedrooms with our brothers, privacy to work on ’em without our parents finding out shouldn’t be a problem.”

“I can’t believe Coach let you borrow one. How’d you ever convince him that was a good idea?”

“Thought it was a great idea, actually—Coach and Master Tom both. And I didn’t hear you complaining a few minutes ago either, when we had our dicks in each other’s throats.”

Curt really enjoyed cock-sucking and guy-on-guy sex now, something he wouldn’t have even imagined he’d be into at all a year ago, but he still wasn’t sure introducing their younger brothers to the artifacts and male/male sex was a good idea. And anyway—

Just then, Trace bounded into the room and zoomed directly for Curt, hugging his older brother hard, hollering, “You’re finally home! I sure missed you, Curt!”

“How ya been, squirt?” Curt laughed, using an old nickname, as he rumpled his kid brother’s hair.

“Better now you’re home.” Then: “Hi, Diego,” Trace said when he stepped back and became aware that he and Curt weren’t alone. “What are you guys doing up here?” Trace felt a little embarrassed that his emotional outburst had been witnessed by someone else. He had the vague sense that he had interrupted something intense between the two of them.

“Oh, just fucking around,” Diego chuckled with a wink in Curt’s direction. “Listen, I gotta get back home. You remember what we agreed on,” he added, heading toward the bedroom door.

“Are you sure?” Curt fretted, just before Diego stepped into the hall. Had they really agreed on what Diego planned?—Curt thought they had only been discussing it. He knew that Berto would be just as glad to see Diego, but somehow seducing the pair of trusting younger brothers seemed weird. They were eighteen year old and legal, sure, but they were both still in that hero-worshipping stage; taking advantage of them with the artifact seemed somehow unfair.

“I’m gonna start tonight,” Diego confirmed.

“Start what tonight?” Trace wanted to know as his eyes bounced from one older youth’s face to the other.

“Don’t worry, squirt,” Diego said as he exited. “You’ll find out soon.”