The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jim and the Work Wife

Chapter Three

By The Pen Is Mightier

“Whoa hot stuff! Look at you,” Brad complimented his wife as she sat down at the table for breakfast. “Big meeting today or something?”

“Nope,” Molly chimed, pouring her cereal, “After the fun we had last night, I just felt like looking pretty today.” Of course, she actually wanted to look pretty for Jim. She loved showing off her body for him. He was just so sexy. Even her hubby couldn’t hold a candle to him. That’s probably why she picked her super low-cut sleeveless blouse and paired it with the shortest skirt she thought she could pull off at work. Her work blazer made it look professional enough to get away with, even if she knew that would be coming off the second she walked into her office. It was way flirtier than anything she usually wore to work, but she rocked it like a pro.

Molly ate her breakfast as quickly as she could, then darted out the door to get to work. She was in such a hurry that she forgot to give Brad so much as a good-bye kiss as she left.

Molly arrived at work in record time. Turning the knob to her new office, she beamed when Jim saw her outfit and his jaw dropped. Stepping inside, she removed her blazer, tossing it on the sofa.

“Wow, Mol, you look great!”

“If you think the outfit’s hot,” Molly purred as she strutted up to Jim’s chair, “wait until you see what’s underneath.”

“Oh? When does that happen?” Jim asked. Molly winked at him and gave him a shrug.

“I don’t know, stud. We’ll just have to play that by ear.”

Before Jim could say anything else, Molly straddled him, pressing her lips to his and letting her tongue slip into Jim’s mouth. As she made out with her work boyfriend, Molly became acutely aware of Jim’s bulge pressing against her. She moaned into his mouth as she pictured his hard cock.

“Mhhh,” she groaned, letting her lips come off his for a moment, “It feels like somebody’s excited to see me.”

Jim smiled and opened his mouth to say something, but found his words cut off by the ringing of his desk phone. Molly started kissing Jim’s neck as he picked up the receiver.

“Hello? Okay. Sure. Well, it makes sense to you, right? Okay, just, just give a minute and I’ll be down. No, I’ll come to you. Okay, bye.”

As he hung up the phone, Molly stopped kissing Jim’s neck and looked at him.

“What was that all about?”

“Oh, nothing,” Jim sighed. “Some corporate hotshot is all wound up about Kevin giving us an executive office. So now I’ve got to go explain it all to this guy and get him off our back.”

Molly frowned. “You don’t think we’re going to lose our office, do you? I love being here.”

“Not a chance,” Jim smiled confidently as the two separated and he stood up. “But I know if I don’t get down there, they’re going to come up here, and I definitely don’t want that. You stay here and get some work done, and I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

Giving Molly a quick kiss, Jim grabbed his suit jacket off the back of his chair and slipped it on before heading out the door. As she watched him go, Molly couldn’t help but note how sexy he was.

About an hour later, Molly was working at her computer when she heard the main office door open. She looked over to find Jim staggering through the doorway. His face was flushed and he was dripping with sweat. Without saying a word to her, he stumbled over to the sofa and fell into it, clutching his head.

Molly dropped what she was doing and ran over to his side.

“Jim! What’s wrong? Are you okay?”

“Headache,” Jim moaned in response. “Four guys in the meeting. Almost too much.”

Molly’s heart raced.

“What can I do to help?” She asked, doing her best to keep the panic out of her voice.

“I have… I have migraine pills in my top desk drawer,” Jim stuttered. Molly raced over to his desk and found the orange prescription bottle. Stopping at the mini-bar to grab a water bottle, she brought both to Jim. He took a pill and washed it down, and then gave Molly the best smile he could muster. In return, Molly gave Jim a worried look.

“Anything else?” Molly asked.

“I just need to rest. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine. You really are one in a million.”

Jim closed his eyes, and Molly placed a hand on his chest. Once he fell asleep, Molly got up and went back to work. Jim slept on the sofa for most of the day. Molly found herself repeatedly checking on him, making sure he was okay as he slept.

Finally less than a half-hour from the end of the day, Molly heard groaning and turned to see Jim sitting up on the sofa.

“Well good morning, sleepy head,” Molly said warmly from her desk. “I was wondering if you’d be asleep when I left. How are you doing?”

“I feel great now,” Jim replied in a chipper tone. “I just really needed to sleep that one off. What time is it, anyway?”

“Almost 4:45. You slept through most of the day”

“Well then, we’d better get busy. As I recall, someone told me she’d show me what she had on under those sexy work clothes.”

Jim stood up, smiling as he gestured for Molly to come over to him. Molly giggled as she rose and sashayed over to Jim. His hand reached up and brushed her cheek, sending shivers down her spine.

For a moment, the two just stared into each other’s eyes, then Jim made his move. Pulling her tight to him, Jim pressed his lips to Molly’s, giving her a deep passionate kiss. Molly groaned into Jim’s mouth as their tongues wrestled. Molly found her fingers working through Jim’s hair as they made out.

Jim’s hands slid down to Molly’s hips and hooking his thumbs under her skirt, he slipped it off, revealing a lacy blue thong. Molly broke the kiss just long enough to grab the hem of her blouse and pull it up and over her head. As her matching blue lace bra came into view, Jim grinned and scanned her head to toe.

“You look incredible,” he smiled, “I love it.”

Molly beamed at her work boyfriend’s compliment. Jim moved back in, wrapping his hands around her as he kissed her neck. Molly whimpered as the sensation as she let her own hands wander up and down Jim’s back. She thought about trying to get Jim out of some of his clothes too when the feeling of his hands fiddling with her bra clasp stopped her.

“Whoa there buster,” she purred playfully, pulling back and looking him in the eyes. “I love showing some skin and everything we’ve done, but you know we can’t go further than that.”

“Sure we can,” Jim replied. “Being naked together is totally fine.”

Jim winced for a moment, but did his best to keep smiling. Resting his head on Molly’s shoulder, he resumed unclasping her bra. Molly smiled, wondering why she’d spoken up in the first place. This was her work boyfriend. Of course he can see her naked. She let out a little sigh as Jim undid the last clasp and slid the bra off her shoulders.

“Damn, those are nice,” Jim breathed, reaching out to run his hands over Molly’s bare tits. Molly giggled as his hands rubbed and squeezed her breasts.

Getting more turned on by the moment, Molly decided it was her turn to see some skin. Running her hands up his chest, She found his necktie and started undoing it. Pulling the tie free, she let it drop to the floor and began unbuttoning Jim’s shirt. A moment later Jim’s shirt and suit jacket were lost to the floor as well. Molly’s hands shifted to Jim’s pants, unbuckling his belt and undoing the button and zipper. Grabbing his pants and underwear together, she pulled them down, causing his erection to spring free. Molly gasped at what she saw.

“Fuck, that’s sexy,” she groaned, eyeing Jim’s rock hard cock.

“Sexier than your husband’s?” Jim asked.

Molly didn’t answer with words, but her breathing gave it away. Jim’s cock was even better than she’d imagined. Just like the rest of Jim, it was so much sexier than her husband’s. She felt her pussy getting wetter, and her breathing grew ragged. Molly wanted it, and that scared her.

Tearing her eyes off his member and looking into Jim’s face, Molly’s brain rummaged around until it found the words she was looking for.

“I… I don’t know if we should do this,” she whispered. “You’re so sexy, Jim. I want you. I want you so bad. But I’m married, and we can’t.”

Jim gave Molly a warm smile. “Of course we can, Mol. There’s nothing wrong with a little touching. Oral sex is just fine, too, and you know you’d love sucking my cock.”

Jim’s words were an epiphany to Molly. Of course, she realized. It wasn’t like she was actually going to fuck Jim. That would be crossing the line. There’s nothing wrong with a little touching though. Or a little cock-sucking for that matter. Molly wasn’t much of a blowjob-giver. She’d gone down on her husband a few times in their five years of marriage, but she really didn’t like the taste, so she typically turned him down. Somehow she knew it would be different with Jim. He was so much sexier, she just knew she’d love it.

An impish grin spread across Molly’s face. She stepped up to Jim, kissing him again on the lips, letting their tongues dance for a bit. Backing off from his lips, Molly started kissing him on the cheek. Slowly she worked her kisses lower and lower, kissing his chin, then his neck, then his chest. Kissing lower and lower, Molly gradually sank to her knees as she worked, until finally she was planting kisses directly at the base of his cock.

Jim groaned, running his fingers through Molly’s hair. Molly took a deep breath, then started planting kisses on Jim’s cock, slowly working her way up his shaft until she was kissing him directly on his cockhead. Tucking away her teeth, she gently pushed her lips over the tip of Jim’s cock. Her tongue began swirling around the head, eliciting another groan from her work boyfriend.

“Fuck, yes,” Jim groaned. “Don’t stop baby.”

With his encouragement, she started bobbing her head on Jim’s cock. Molly was in heaven. This was so much better than blowing her husband, she realized. She loved this. If sucking off Brad were a tenth as hot as what she was doing now, she’d probably blow him every night before bed just for the fun of it. Molly started slurping Jim’s cock harder and faster, pistoning her head on his shaft with fervor.

“Oh god, Mol, I’m getting closer. Keep going.”

Molly almost couldn’t take how hot this was. She groaned on his cock as she gagged herself on it again and again. Stabilizing herself with one hand, her other made its way to Jim’s balls, fondling them as she continued to work. Jim grunted and started thrusting against her. Molly moaned. Her pussy was absolutely soaking her panties.

“Yes, oh, here it comes,” Jim shouted. He went rigid, and his cock erupted, spewing shot after shot of seed into Molly’s mouth. Molly caught as much of it as she could in her mouth, but some still escaped and dribbled from where her lips were still wrapped around him.

When he was finished, Molly kept her lips tight and pulled herself off Jim’s softening cock with a wet, satisfying plop. Swallowing his cum, she gave him a big smile.”

“Mmmh, that was yummy,” Molly purred as she slowly worked her way back onto her feet. She was amazed at how much she loved the taste of Jim’s cum. It didn’t seem that different from her husband’s in some ways, but for whatever reason, everything about Jim’s was just better.

“Okay, babe,” Jim grinned, taking her by the hips. “Your turn.”

Without another word, Jim spun Molly around and sat her down on the sofa. Kneeling before her, Jim pulled Molly’s panties off and tossed them aside. Spreading her legs, he began planting kisses on her inner thigh. Molly responded by thrusting her hips out a little and closing her eyes. She was so ready for this.

Jim’s kisses finally landed on Molly’s pussy, causing her to let out a satisfied sigh. Slowly, his tongue came out, making long, slow passes along Molly’s pussy lips. Molly placed her hands on Jim’s head, running her fingers through his hair as he continued to work on her pussy lips.

After a few long licks, Jim moved up slightly, massaging Molly’s clit with his tongue. Molly was already so turned on, but this was driving her wild. She groaned out as Jim started alternating between flicking her clit with his tongue and swishing back and forth over it.

“Hmm, yeah. Oh Jim,” she moaned, “this is soooo good.”

As he continued working her clit with his tongue, two of Jim’s fingers came up and started tracing lines up and down her pussy lips. Molly let out another groan as his fingers pushed inside her pussy and started pumping. As his fingers pistoned in and out and his tongue worked her clit, Molly felt her orgasm starting to build.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, Jim,” she panted. “I’m so close. Don’t stop!”

Jim picked up his pace, his fingers pumping faster and his tongue speeding up on her clit. Finally it was too much for Molly, and she screamed her way through a body-shaking orgasm. Jim slowed down his ministrations, but kept licking her until she started laughing and pushed him off.

“Okay, okay, stud, that tickles,” she giggled. Jim stood up and helped Molly to her feet. The two looked at each other for what felt like an eternity before Jim leaned in and kissed Molly once again.

“Well, that was fun,” Jim said after their kiss.

“I’ll say!” Molly added with a giggle. “You know, you’re bad for my work productivity,” she laughed.

“Don’t worry about that,” Jim said as he started picking up his clothes off the floor. “I don’t think Kevin’s going to mind. Besides, most of that was off the clock.”

Molly looked at the clock hanging on the wall.

“Oh wow, I didn’t realize it was almost six. Time really does fly, I guess.”

The two finished dressing and getting ready to go home. As Molly was getting ready to head out the door, Jim spoke up.

“Hey, good luck tonight,” he said.

“Good luck? With what?” Molly asked, turning to face Jim.

“Dealing with Brad. You know what a pain in the butt he can be.”

Molly reflected on Jim’s final words to her on her entire drive home. Brad really could be a pain in the butt, she realized. She worked just as many hours as he did, but he still left her the majority of the housework, as if he was too good for it. Plus there was the whole situation with his mom. The puppy was supposed to be hers and Brad’s, but he just sat idly by while his mom barged in every day for almost the last three weeks dominating all the puppy time. It was almost too much to bear. The more she thought about Brad, the more frustrated she became.

Molly arrived at home and practically stormed through her front door.

“Hello, Molly,” Brad’s mom chimed in. “You’re home a little late, aren’t you?”

“Not now, Gloria,” Molly barked as she made her way toward the kitchen. Once there, she found Brad at the table, playing on his phone once again.

“Hey babe,” Brad said without looking up. “Everything okay? You’re home a little late.”

Molly huffed. “You know, Brad, if you were really worried about me, you could have called. But you didn’t do that, just like I’ll bet you didn’t make anything for dinner. Jeez, take a little initiative sometime.”

Brad looked up from the phone, his brow furrowed.

“Is everything okay Molly?”

Molly rolled her eyes, and proceeded to rip into Brad, leading to one of the biggest fights of their marriage. At the end of the argument, Molly kicked Brad out for the night, telling him to go stay with his mother. With Brad gone and the house to herself, Molly sighed a breath of relief. At least the rest of her night would be quiet.