The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Jim and the Work Wife

Chapter Two

By The Pen Is Mightier

Tuesday morning, Molly found herself humming a tune as she got ready for work.

“Well, somebody’s in a good mood,” Brad commented as he stepped into the bathroom and started undressing for his morning shower.

“Well, somebody made me feel really good last night,” Molly said with a wink as she turned from her makeup mirror to check out her husband. He really was sexy, she thought.

“Oh, you liked that?” Brad smiled as he pulled back the shower curtain.

“I think my screaming should have been your hint,” Molly joked back as she returned to applying her makeup.

Molly began humming again, thinking to herself that the sex last night was definitely some of the hottest she’d had in a while. She knew exactly why, too. It was thanks to her coworker Jim. Having her work crush back in the office after so long and then flirting with him all day yesterday had left her wound up. She probably would have jumped Brad the moment she’d walked in the front door had his mom not been there. It was worth the wait, though. Even her husband was surprised by how much she was getting into it.

Of course, on top of the great sex last night she was also going to see Jim again today, which was definitely a mood booster. It was the best arrangement ever, she realized. She could spend all day letting Jim get her worked up, and all night letting her hubby scratch her itch.

An hour later, Molly stepped through the front door of the office building. She considered heading straight down to Jim’s new office to say good morning, but decided that she’d better at least check her emails first. Strolling through the rows of cubicles, she came up to her station, and her eyes went wide.

“What the fuck?”

Molly backed out of her cubicle and looked around, checking to make sure she was in the right spot. When she confirmed that she was indeed at the correct place, she entered the cubicle again, shocked to find it completely empty. Her computer was gone. So were her paper files. All of the stuff on her desk, from her stapler to the framed photos of her husband and their puppy, all gone. Her nameplate on the cubicle wall was even removed.

For what seemed like an eternity Molly just stood there processing the scene. Had she been robbed? Had she been fired? What the hell was going on?

Not having any answers herself, Molly realized there was one person who could give her some. Marching through the bullpen, she stepped up to her manager’s door and started knocking.

“Come in,” came a voice from inside. Molly opened the door, finding her boss working away at his desk.

“Hey Molly. Good morning. I bet I know why you’re here.”

“I bet you do,” she shot back as she stepped inside his office. “Kevin, where’s all my stuff? What’s going on?”

“We had the housekeepers move it for you last night after you left.”

“Move it?” Molly almost spat. “Where? What’s going on?”

“Molly, calm down,” Kevin replied sternly. “We moved it to your new location. Jim came and spoke with me yesterday. He made some really good points. The two of you have worked alongside one another for over two years. You’ve developed a good dynamic. It would probably be better in the long run if you two stayed closer together. So I decided to take that spare conference room in Jim’s new office and convert it into a workspace for you. I think that’s better for the company in the long run.

Molly was flabbergasted.

“Kevin, don’t you think you should at least ask a person before you move all their stuff? I’ve been in that spot for years. Jim is great and I love working with him, but shouldn’t I get some say in this?”

“If you get back there and decide you don’t like it, come find me and we can talk it out. But this was my call and I’m going to stand by it. Now, if there isn’t anything else, Molly, you know what I say. Time is money.”

Shocked by the unexpected change, Molly turned and left Kevin’s office. As she worked her way to the far end of the building, her mind was racing. She definitely liked Jim. He was her work crush. They did have a great dynamic. Still, after years in the same spot she had her cubicle set up perfectly. It was so wild that she was just moved like that, without her knowledge or permission.

“Hey beautiful,” Jim called out as Molly entered his new office. Their new office. He gestured toward her space in the adjacent room, full of boxes containing her things. “What a surprise, eh?” Molly stopped and just stared at Jim for a moment.

“I can’t believe you did that,” she replied flatly, finally regaining her words. “Jim, you know I like you, but come on. Talking Kevin into moving my desk overnight? Without asking me? What’s up with that?”

“Molly,” Jim replied, smiling as he looked into her eyes. “You love this idea. We’re best friends. Working together with me is the best thing ever.”

Molly let out a small sigh. She knew Jim was right. He was her best friend, and she couldn’t imagine doing this job without him nearby. Honestly, why had she even been frustrated in the first place? She really loved this.

“Okay, yeah, you’re right,” Molly admitted, “I don’t know what got into me. Thank you for talking to Kevin, Jim. That was really sweet of you. I’m sorry I overreacted. Could we just start this morning over?”

“Absolutely,” Jim said, grinning as best he could as he massaged his temples and furrowed his brow. “I’ll start. Good morning, beautiful!”

“Good morning, stud!” Molly smiled, strutting over to where Jim was sitting behind his desk. She bent down and gave him a little peck on the cheek. “Nice little office ya got here mister. Mind if I come in and make myself cozy?”

“You can get cozy in my office any time,” Jim said, letting his eyes scan his coworker. “There’s only one problem.”

“Oh?” Molly inquired. “What’s that?”

“You’re way overdressed,” Jim replied, his eyes meeting hers. “You love showing off that hot little body for me. Since we’re all alone back here, you might as well show as much skin as you can get away with.”

Molly grinned at Jim while he clutched his head a little harder. He was right, obviously. Had she known she’d be alone with her work crush, she would have dressed a little more provocatively. Maybe a lot more provocatively. Taking a few steps back from Jim, she slipped off her blazer and tossed it onto the sofa. Then she reached up and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse, revealing her generous cleavage.

“Is this any better?” She asked.

“Eh, it’s a good start,” Jim replied as he winced. “Don’t worry, I’m sure you’ll do much better tomorrow. Now, why don’t you go and unpack your desk while I tend to my latest headache, and we’ll have some more fun real soon.”

“It’s a deal,” Molly replied, trotting off to her new workspace.

For most of the morning, Molly sifted through the boxes of her things unceremoniously left by the housekeepers, getting her new desk laid out the way she wanted it. As she worked, she became more and more aware of how uncomfortable she was in all her clothes. She was back here, alone with Jim. She loved showing off her body, and there was so much more she could get away with being so distanced from the rest of the building.

Loving all the freedom she had to be herself, Molly finished unbuttoning her blouse, slipping it off her shoulders and tossing it to the corner of the room. Her skirt and heels came next, joining her top. Finally stripped down to just her bra and panties, she breathed a sigh of relief before getting back to her unpacking.

Shortly before lunch Jim wandered through the doorway into her area, stopping dead in his tracks as soon as he laid eyes on her.

“Damn, girl. Now that’s what I’m talking about!”

Molly stood up and smiled mischievously at him before giving a little twirl.

“Oh, you like?” She purred.

“Do I Like? I love it!” Jim chuckled. “I can’t wait to get my hands all over that hot body of yours.”

“Nuh uh uh,” Molly mock-scolded, “you can look, but keep those hands to yourself, mister. I’m spoken for.” She raised her left hand, flashing her wedding ring. Jim laughed and rolled his eyes before looking at her again.

“Come on Mol, you know there’s nothing wrong with me feeling you up. You love my hands all over your body.”

Despite obvious signs of a headache coming on, Jim crossed the room and came up to Molly. Taking her by the shoulders, he turned her around so she was facing the wall. Raising her arms, he positioned her hands on the wall, then placed his hands on her shoulders.

“See, I know you love this.” he said as he gently massaged her shoulders. Molly couldn’t help herself and let out a little sigh.

“And I know you love this too,” he whispered into her ear as his hands slid around her body, landing directly on her bra-clad tits. “In fact, you probably love this a lot, don’t you?” Slowly, his hands began kneading her breasts.

Molly let out an approving moan. Inside, her head was spinning. A few moments ago she would have sworn that letting another man grope her—even if that man was her best friend and work crush—would have been cheating on her husband. But Jim was right. There was nothing wrong with this. In fact, this was incredible and she loved it. As Jim continued massaging her tits, Molly let out another moan. She was getting so wet, too. Brad was really going to get it tonight, she thought.

“And if you love that,” Jim whispered, giving her earlobe a little kiss before continuing, “I know you really love this.” As he spoke, his right hand drifted off her breast, tracing down her torso, and coming to a rest on top of her panties. Slowly his fingers began rubbing her pussy over the smooth material, running up and down her folds before shifting to focus on her clit. “Go on Molly, tell me you love it.”

Molly gasped. This felt so good. A small part of her worried that she was crossing a line by letting her coworker rub her pussy, but she quickly reminded herself that there was nothing wrong with her coworker feeling her up. Besides, she really did love how it felt.

“Mhh, I love it.” she moaned softly. Jim rubbed his fingers along her pussy lips again before returning to her clit.

“Louder,” Jim demanded, his fingers stroking her clit faster.

“I love it!” She groaned.

Jim kept working her pussy with his right hand as his left hand fondled Molly’s tits. She was in heaven. Her panties were absolutely soaked through, and she knew it wouldn’t be much longer before she had an orgasm.

“What do you love?” Jim groaned in her ear.

“You hands. I love your hands on my body,” Molly panted as Jim stroked her pussy faster.

“Tell me you love my hand on your pussy,” he growled.

“Yes, oh fuck, I love your hand on my pussy!” Molly wailed.

“Say you love my hand on your married pussy!” Jim ordered. Slipping her panties to the side, Jim began furiously fingering Molly.

“Oh God!” Molly shouted as her orgasm approached. “YES. I fucking love your hand on my married pussy!”

“Then come for me, Molly.”

Molly cried out as her body was racked with the strongest orgasm she had in ages. Heat radiated from her pussy as her entire body started quaking. Her knees buckled, and were it not for her hands on the wall and Jim’s hands on her body, she probably would have collapsed.

As she came down from the state of bliss, she straightened herself up, taking her hands off the wall and turning herself around. She came almost nose to nose with Jim. Looking deep into his blue-green eyes, she tried to find her words.

“Wow,” she exhaled, “That was… that was… it—”

“Kiss me Molly,” Jim whispered. “Kiss me like a lover.”

Before her brain even had the time to decide if kissing a man other than her husband was right or wrong, she knew the answer. Closing her eyes, she leaned in, pressing her lips to his. Tentatively her lips parted, and she felt Jim’s tongue slip into her mouth. As her tongue danced with his, Jim’s arms wrapped tight around her. Molly felt his hardness through his clothes, pressing into her abdomen. She let out her own moan at the sensation. Even though she’d never cheat on Brad, she definitely loved how his hardness felt against her.

For the most part, the rest of Molly’s afternoon was uneventful. Jim had to rest after their first little touching session, which was fine by Molly—she needed to finish unpacking anyway. By the time 5:00 came, she’d gotten the vast majority of her stuff unpacked, and Jim was even nice enough to finger her to a couple more orgasms along the way.

“So, got any big plans for the evening?” Molly asked Jim as she was slipping back into her skirt and buttoning up her blouse to go home.

“Actually, kind of,” Jim replied. “So, a couple weeks ago, I sorta got this little fling going with the home health nurse who was popping by to check on me. We made plans for her to come ‘take my vitals’ tonight, if you know what I mean.”

Molly frowned at the thought of her work crush seeing another woman. Jim picked up on it and looked straight into Molly’s eyes.

“Hey now,” he began, “don’t be jealous. You know you’re still my work girlfriend.”

Molly’s frown instantly reversed into a grin. She really shouldn’t be jealous. Jim has his own life outside of the office, just like she did. No matter what he did at home, she knew she’d still be his work girlfriend.

“So what about you?” Jim asked as he rubbed his forehead. “What have you got going on tonight?”

“Since you asked,” Molly replied in a playful tone, “I think I’m going to go home and savagely fuck Brad’s brains out. My work boyfriend spent all day getting me worked up, and if I’m honest, I need some dick.”

“Well, that sounds like a lot of fun,” Jim smiled. “Now, how about a quick goodbye kiss?”

After one final makeout session for the day, Molly grabbed her purse to head out the door of the office when Jim stopped her.

“Hey Mol,” Jim called, causing her to turn around and look back at him. “When you’re fucking Brad, fantasize about me. You know I’m way sexier than he is.”

“You really are so naughty,” Molly grinned and rolled her eyes. As Jim plopped onto his sofa to rest off another headache, she made her way out of their office suite and headed to the parking lot.

Pulling up to her house a few minutes later, Molly sighed. Her mother-in-law was there. Again. She was so horny though. She couldn’t wait for her to go home at the end of the night. As she opened her car door, an idea struck her and she smiled to herself. She couldn’t wait. And she wouldn’t. Slipping off her soaked-through panties and leaving them on the floorboard of her car, she put her plan into motion.

Marching through the front door, Molly made her way into the house. Walking right past her mother-in-law, she stepped into the kitchen, where Brad was playing on his phone. Without saying a word, he took his hand, practically dragging him down the hall to their bedroom.

Locking the door behind her, she wrapped herself around Brad and started kissing him passionately. Brad tried to ask Molly what had gotten into her, but she wasn’t taking questions. Instead, she pushed down his shorts, taking his cock in her hand and stroking it as she continued kissing him.

This was what she’d wanted. All day long when Jim was feeling her up, she wanted to grab him. To stroke him. To make him cum. To fuck him. Having several orgasms with her work boyfriend was great, but nothing beats getting filled with a nice hard cock. She knew she couldn’t cross that line with her coworker, but now she was with her husband. She could do whatever she wanted. In no time at all Brad was fully erect. This was it.

Molly climbed in bed, still dressed, and spread her legs. She pulled up her skirt revealing her bare, dripping pussy to her husband.

“Fuck me,” was all she said.

Moments later, Molly was groaning as her husband’s cock slammed into her repeatedly. As he ploughed her cunt, she imagined it was Jim fucking her instead of Brad. That made it so much hotter. While she loved her husband, he wasn’t much in the looks department, at least not compared to Jim. Jim was way sexier than Brad, and just the idea of Jim’s big hard cock spreading her folds and filling her pussy made Molly scream for more. Brad obliged, and in no time at all both Brad and Molly had come.

“Good god,” Brad groaned as his softening cock plopped out of Molly’s pussy. “What got into you?”

“You did,” Molly said, cracking a giant smile even as she imagined it was Jim’s cum-soaked cock slipping out of her wetness. She sighed aloud, delighted that she had a sexy work boyfriend who made fucking her husband more satisfying.