The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Jihad’

This story is not appropriate for people under 18. If you are under 18, please exit immediately.

An attractive lady psychiatrist is raped by her patient, who expertly manipulates her mind for his own nefarious plans only to have the tables turn when she discovers his secret.

Chapter II The Taking

Mr. Attwa turned off his headlights as he pulled into Dr. Sorenson’s driveway. The upstairs lights were on. He quietly closed the car door and made his way to the backyard. The wind had picked up rustling autumn leaves and rare, large drops of rain were beginning to strike randomly. The patio door was a simple lock which he quickly defeated. He eased the door open and scanned the room. Slowly he made his way to the stairs. As he climbed the stairs, he located the bedroom. The door was ajar. A lightening flash illuminated his shadow against the staircase.

The shower could be heard as Mr. Attwa slipped into the master bedroom and peaked thru the bathroom door. The glass shower door was partially obscured by steam. Dr. Sorenson’s very feminine outline could be seen washing her breasts. Mr. Attwa smiled and looked down at the bulge in his pants. No, it wasn’t his gun. As the shower turned off, he slipped back out and took a position in the closet where he could fully observe his prey.

Lisa Sorenson sauntered into the bedroom. A towel covered her hair and body. She walked over to the drawer where she retrieved a cylindrical device. Mr. Attwa surmised it was a vibrator. “Excellent”, he thought to himself.

Lisa turned off the overhead light and moved to the bed where she turned on the bedside light. She leaned over and closed the blinds. No need for nosy neighbors to get a free show, she decided. She unwrapped the towel from her head and let her wet hair fall against her back. It was golden brown and almost reached the small of her back. Next she dropped the towel from around her body. Just then a nearby lightening strike startled her and she let out a yelp. Fortunately for Mr. Attwa, this had coincided with his audible gasp when his eyes beheld her incredible beauty. Her breasts were, perhaps a C cup, perfectly formed with cute, perky nipples. She stood 5′9″ with a slender, muscular build.

Lisa lay down on the bed and spread her legs. She reached for the vibrator and began to gently rub it against her clitoris. Within several minutes, her pussy was ready to receive the male substitute. She tilted it into her pussy and slowly slid it inside... a little at first, then the entire length. She switched it on and a low hum replaced the background quiet. The light glistened off her pussy, betraying her wetness. Soon Lisa was moaning and beginning to move her hips from side to side in synchronization with the thrusts from the vibrator. She opened her eyes staring into the blackness, when a flash of lightening interrupted her ecstasy. Cleary outlined in the flash was a man standing in her closet.

She screamed. Mr. Attwa moved swiftly across the room and grabbed her, tossing her onto her stomach like a plaything. He placed his knee against her upper back and very clearly and deliberately stated, “do you wish to live?” She was paralyzed in fear and remained motionless. Mohammed pushed his knee painfully into her upper back and repeated the question deliberately.

“yes”, she said meekly.

“Then you will do exactly as I say. Cooperate you live, resist you die, understood?”

“yes”, she resigned.

Mr. Attwa unbuckled his pants and let them fall around his ankles. Next came off his briefs, then shirt, shoes and socks. Lisa lay on her stomach, barely breathing as if being extremely quiet would somehow cause the stranger to go away.

“Lift you ass into the air”, he commanded.

“No, please don’t” she pleaded.

“Silence!", the back of his hand struck her savagely on the face. Stars replaced her vision and ringing filled her ears. Her face burned where she had been struck. She began to sob, not because she wanted to, but because the terror of the situation demanded it.

“You Americans are weak. Allah is great. The great Satan that is America will topple in flames,” he boasted.

Mr Attwa’s placed his rigid penis against Lisa’s anus. She could feel the head searching for the center of the opening. Without warning he thrust forcefully. Her virgin anus attempted to resist the intrusion, but the tissues were simply to delicate to stop the onslaught. Her sphincters yielded to the force and his penis plunged into the depths of her bowel until she was firmly impaled on his rod. The pain was searing and brutal. She screamed out and was rewarded by having her hair grabbed and her head slammed into the bed sheets.

“I will not tolerate another sound from you. I can snap your neck or suffocate you. Your life is as meaningless to me as that of a gnat or fly. Do not test my patience again.”

Lisa could not breathe. She flailed her arms, trying to signal him that she understood, but could not seem to make him understand. Finally, with all her might she managed to nod her head up and down signaling she would obey. He loosened his grip and she gasped, taking a deep breath.

Mr. Attwa was reasonably sure she would offer no further resistance. He withdrew his penis, enjoying the friction that her unlubricated bowel provided. He thrust again deeply, certain that he had torn her.

The pain was beyond description. Her bowels felt like they were being impaled by a hot poker. In short order, this pain was replaced with a sensation of a jackhammer pummeling her raw rectum. This continued for several minutes until she noticed a change in the tempo. He suddenly quivered and she detected that he was discharging his load into her rectum.

“Turn over bitch.”

Lisa complied without hesitation. Everything she had learned about rape prevention had gone out the door. Her will was broken and she was a rag doll in his hands.

“My penis is soiled by your uncleanliness. Clean it carefully in your mouth. If you bite, it will be the last thing you do. I will not stop there. I will seek out and systematically eliminate your family members. Lest you forget and try something, I will not stop just with you. While you clean my penis, do it with enthusiasm. It would be in your best interest to be convincing... try to win an academy award,” he laughed.

She obediently placed her lips around the uncircumcised penis and began to suck. The taste was bitter and the odor was unpleasant. She was unsure if it was her own rectal juices or the smegma of a dirty Arab. Lisa pondered her options. He was much stronger than her and her training and intuition clearly indicated that he had the will and capability to do exactly what he said. My best chance for survival is too cooperate completely. I must also reach down into my essence and plausibly convince him that I am enjoying this and desire him. My survival requires that I give a performance worthy of an academy award. With this realization, Lisa became determined to do just that, with the same intensity that she had applied to become a doctor and build a successful practice. She closed her eyes and imagined that she was with an imaginary lover, an Adonis that had swept her off her feet. She would demonstrate just how adroit she was with her tongue.

She began to seductively lick the underside of his penis, tickling the head with her tongue. She pulled back the foreskin and cleaned the smegma from underneath, then made her way to the base of his penis. Cupping his testicles in her hands, she squeezed them playfully, eliciting a groin. Then she took the left testicle in her mouth and began to roll it around with her tongue, gently sucking it. She repeated this on the right. Finally, she eased herself under him and began to tease his anus with her tongue. Soon she was circling the rim with her tongue and darting her tongue into his hole. Slowly, unconsciously, her subconscious mind began to override her logical thought processes with a more primal, animal, sexual need for gratification.

Mr. Attwa looked down at his penis, which had resumed it’s prior stature. He guided her back to the head of the bed and spread her pussy lips. She was dripping wet and parted her legs, eager to receive him.

“Most excellent”, he thought to himself. She is responding to the conditioning better than I could have hoped for.

He positioned his penis at her entrance, then slowly began to enter her. Her labia yielded to his enormous girth and she let out a muffled cry without conscious thought.

His penis felt enormous and the power of his manhood made her giddy. He filled her completely and she actually clamped her pussy around his engorged member as if pleading for him to remain buried deep inside. Her vagina dilated to accept his full ten inches. Somewhere in the depth of her subconscious, she knew this to be a medical term known as ‘tenting’ which indicated that she was extremely aroused. He slowly withdrew the head to the entrance of her vagina. She suddenly felt empty and she opened up her eyes and looked up pleading, grasping his buttocks in each hand... attempting to pull him back into her.

“Please, don’t pull out... please stay inside me.”

Attwa teased her by holding his pulsing head just barely touching her clitoris. When he was sure she could stand it no longer, he plunged his shaft into her pussy, up to his nuts. She responded in kind, “oh god yes, fuck me...”

He began to grind his pelvis against her clit, which in turn sent a steady cascade of impulses to her brain. The pleasure was overwhelming and she soon lost herself in the sensations.

“oh, yes... yes... fuck me harder”

The intensity of his pounding increased and he was duly rewarded with her cries of abandon, “ohhhhhhhh, deeper, god I’m cumming....oh my goddddddddd”.

An orgasmic shock wave shook her to the foundation of her being and made everything else seem insignificant. Simultaneously she could feel the stranger’s penis expel it’s seed against her cervix in several powerful surges. When it finally subsided, she was left panting, gasping for air, weak and trembling....too tired to move, too tired to care.

His words shook her back to reality. “You have pleased me. I will reward you now for your obedience.”

“Listen carefully to my voice. You have come too far to rebel against my commands.”

Lisa was in shock. Physically exhausted from the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced, she was also conflicted by the fact that she had cooperated with a rape, in fact thoroughly enjoyed it. She was too ashamed to think clearly. Everything that was right and decent had been turned upside down. This man’s commanding presence held her spellbound. She would obey.

Mr. Attwa withdrew from her vagina. “Look into my eyes Lisa.”

Her gaze drifted up to his. His eyes were dark and foreboding.

“Look deep into my eyes. Concentrate on my eyes.”

She was locked onto his stare, unable to blink or turn away.

“Take a deep breath and expel it slowly.”

Staring intensely at her, without breaking the link, he observed her breasts rise and fall with the breath as he had instructed.

“You cannot look away. I am looking deep into your soul, into your mind and you find yourself powerless to resist me.”

Lisa was absolutely focused on his voice and stare, unaware of anything else in the world.

“Take another deep breath and as you do so, you will find yourself becoming drowsy.”

Her breasts rose and fell as expected. He observed the slightest declination of her eyelids.

“You are finding it increasingly difficult to keep your eyes open. As they become heavier and heavier, you find yourself becoming more and more relaxed.”

Lisa’s eyes were glazed and her eyelids were now barely half open.

“It is almost impossible to keep your eyes open. Soon they will close and you will find yourself in a deep sleep. You so desperately want to close your eyes.”

Lisa could feel her vision collapsing in as her eyes closed of their on accord. It was intensely comforting and welcome. In the darkness, the stranger’s voice became distant and obscure.

“You are completely asleep now, deeply asleep. You feel warm and secure and desire to obey me completely.”

He deepened the trance and implanted several instructions into her subconscious.

This was not the first time Dr. Sorenson had been controlled by this man. On a previous encounter the prior year he had subjugated her to his will. He was simply back now, re-conditioning all of his sleeper agents in preparation for the coming fatwa, holy war. He now commanded an army of willing martyrs, but these people were every day Americans with no ties to the Islamic faith. What a shame, he thought to himself. I would like to visit this one again in the future, but there will be plenty of virgins in heaven as promised by Allah. He opened her mouth and inserted a small penlight to examine the false tooth which had been implanted the previous year. The tooth was unchanged, plans would go forward.

Attwa got dressed and looked down at Lisa. She was blissfully asleep, laying naked with her legs parted. A twinge of desire returned to his penis, but he hadn’t time for any further pleasure. “You will awaken tomorrow morning and believe all of this to be a dream. You will remember in your dream that a stranger entered your bedroom and raped you and that you enjoyed it, but you will know for certain that it was only a dream.”

With that, he departed the same way he had come in.

Lisa awoke to her alarm clock. Her mouth was like cotton and she had a terrific migraine. She remembered her dream and shuttered in horror. She decided she must speak to a colleague about it. Such a dream was most unsettling and probably indicated some unconscious conflicts that needed to be resolved. She sat up on the edge of the bed and then she noticed that her ass was quite sore and her vagina was throbbing.

Some dream she thought too herself, confused as to why her body was sending these signals. She showered and dressed and headed to work. “I wonder what interesting patients are in store for me today”, she thought aloud.