The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Jihad’

This story is not appropriate for people under 18. If you are under 18, please exit immediately.

An attractive lady psychiatrist is raped by her patient, who expertly manipulates her mind for his own nefarious plans only to have the tables turn when she discovers his secret.

Chapter I The Stranger

It was another dreary Chicago afternoon, as I daydreamed, looking out my office window to the park below. An ambulance droned in the distance and the reflection of lightening danced off the adjacent hospital tower where I saw patients. The thunder rolled in several seconds later. I estimated the storm to be 20 miles away, but coming our way. The still air and dark sky predicted a nasty storm. Despite having taken my Inderal this morning, I could feel a migraine trying to make it’s presence known. I decided to leave early and beat the storm home.

“Jill, cancel my last patient.”

“Unfortunately he arrived early and is already here. He is rather insistent that you see him”.

Dr. Lisa Sorenson had an upscale psychiatric practice and plenty of insistent patients.

“Is he bleeding, seizing or otherwise appear to be dying?”

“No, just sitting there staring at me. He’s kind of creepy.”

“Who is he?”

“His name is Mohammed Attwa. You saw him a year ago. Your DSM III axis I diagnosis was acute delusional disorder 297.1 with hyper sexuality 302.9 ″

“Hypersexual?.... is he good looking?", I enquired.

Before she could answer, I laughed... “I’m joking!.... I don’t engage patients socially, especially delusional ones. What’s the delusion?”

Jill looked out into the waiting room. She thought to herself , he is kinda sexy, in a mysterious, scary way. “You only saw him once. You wrote in his chart that he believes he has the power to control people and that he thinks all women are simpletons.

What an asshole, Jill thought to herself. “Nothing much else here. You recommended some Anafranil and a followup visit which he failed to keep. “What do you want me to tell him?”

“Funny, I would think I could remember a character with that story. Reschedule him for tomorrow. Tell him I have an emergency at the hospital.” With that, Dr. Sorenson slipped out the back door and headed down to her car.

“Sir, I’m sorry, but the doctor had an emergency at the hospital and will have to reschedule you for tomorrow.”

Mr. Attwa didn’t like to be put off and he disliked even more, being lied to. “If only these infidels realized the power I wielded.... I must try not to use my special skills for personal pleasure” he thought... but the temptation was great. He would indulge himself this time, as he had every time before.

He stood up, walked to the receptionist window and stared down at Jill, noting her name badge. His eyes were dark and compelling.

“That is fine. I will see her tomorrow, Jill”, he said with a foreign, perhaps Middle Eastern accent. He continued to stand there, holding Jill’s eyes with his own. “You are a very attractive woman.”

Jill could feel herself blush, “uh... thank you, and you are an attractive man.”

Why did I say that?... shit, she thought to herself. Suddenly she became acutely aware that she was alone with this man in the office.

His eyes were unyielding. She felt herself being drawn into them. Momentarily she regained her composure. “Is there anything else I can do for you?”

“Yes, of course. I feel as if I have something in my eye. Could you please look closely into my eyes” his voice intoned as he leaned over.

His eyes were dark and mysterious. Jill realized that she could not look away.

“I can sense you are a very sensual woman with deep, yet unfulfilled sexual needs.”

He got that right, she thought. Since her boyfriend had dumped her several months ago, she had not had any luck in the dating scene. Most of the men she had gone out on dates with were either wimps or losers. She ached to be touched and caressed by the right man, but who was this man to be suggesting such things?

He persisted. “Your eyes betray a deep loneliness. Such a beautiful woman should not be alone.”

Jill felt her heart begin to race and a wave of fear wash over her body. “I...I...you...... thank you.", flustered, she didn’t know what else to say.

“You are very tense. You must breathe”, the dark man insisted. He noted Jill’s pupils dilate.

She had been so taken aback that she was sitting there, holding her breath, with her eyes wide and her mouth open.

“Take a deep, slow breath”.

Jill complied without conscious effort.

“Now listen carefully to my voice. You must try to relax. Take another deep, slow breath, then release it slowly. As you breathe out concentrate on relaxing your entire body.” Again Jill responded as he had instructed. Suddenly, she no longer felt so anxious, as a sense of peace and comfort began to replace the fear.

“It feels good to allow your body to relax. It gives you a deep feeling of warmth.”

Jill felt toasty warm and relaxed.

“You feel so relaxed that your eyelids feel as though lead weights are pulling them down.”

Indeed, her eyes did feel heavy.

“It would feel wonderful to rest your eyes. Your eyes just want to close. You feel so relaxed now, and your eyes are so very heavy.... close your eyes, now.”

Jill’s eyes were heavy, now her eyelids began to flutter and then closed of their own accord.

Mr. Attwa felt guilty that he was exercising his gift on this young girl, but her youthful sexuality was too strong to ignore. He hoped Allah would understand. “Jill, you are asleep now. You hear only my voice. With each beat of your heart, you slip deeper into sleep, deeper into my control. Your entire body is limp and relaxed. Obeying me makes you feel wonderful.

Mr. Attwa was an expert in hypnosis and mind control. He commanded an array of weapons to capture control of his target’s thought and actions. Drugs, sleep deprivation, even slow torture to wear down the will of a resistant subject... but Jill required none of these. She was an excellent subject who had effectively been seduced into sleep.

The reason you feel warm inside, is that the blood has rushed to your vagina. You can feel the wetness, even though you didn’t yet realize you were becoming aroused. In fact you are very wet young lady. Reach down and touch yourself”, he commanded.

Jill wore pink surgical scrubs typical of many medical office staff. She undid the sachet and slowly reached down between her legs. She parted her thighs and reached in under her panties. She was soaking wet.

Attwa smiled to himself as he observed her. I shall awaken her and watch her embarrassment at masturbating in front of a stranger, he decided.

Several more commands were issued including the command for rapid induction of sleep in future encounters and Jill was told to awaken.

Reality slowly reasserted itself as her vision returned. Jill suddenly realized her hand was in her crotch... yet she was powerless to remove it. Her labia felt hot and swollen. Her fingers were slippery with her wetness.

“Rub your fingers over your clitoris”.

Jill obeyed and was rewarded for her obedience. The nerve fibers carried the pleasure impulses from her clitoris up her spinal column to her primitive brain. The neurons in her hindbrain and thalamus began to override her conscious thought and with it, the last vestiges of reason and judgment she might have turned to for help. She let out her breath with a gasp.

Attwa noted her eyes roll back in her head, then re-emerge to look at him questioningly.

“Now begin moving your fingers in a circular motion around your clitoris.” Her fingers responded as ordered.

Jill was mortified. Consciously, she knew that she was sitting in front of a stranger groping herself... but somehow, she couldn’t stop herself and as each wave of pleasure passed thru her, she started not to care.

As she continued to frig herself, small cries of pleasure began to escape her lips. She began to moan.... “oh,oh,oh,oh,oh,oh”. She had raised her free hand to her mouth and was biting her closed fingers as if to help diminish the intense stimulation the other hand was creating.

Attwa spoke, “your desire to climax is becoming too strong to resist. However, you will only achieve climax when I command it. Is it your wish to climax?", he asked cruelly.

“Oh, yes, please, oh, please, godddd... pleaseeee.” As her fingers stroked her clitoris, her pelvis tilted up and down in a rocking motion.

“You must tell me first. What is the address of Dr. Lisa Sorenson?”

“Her address... her address”, she gasped, “is in the rolo...dex.”

“Very good. It is very painful now, yes?”

“Yes... I have to cum, god please....”

“SLEEP” he commanded.

She briefly continued to rock her pelvis, then the hand she had been biting slipped from her mouth and fell limply to her side, her head fell forward onto her chest and she became still. Her legs parted with her hand still resting against her mons pubis. A wet spot could be seen in the crease of the scrubs.

“You will remember nothing of this when I awaken you. You will discover your hand in your crotch and hope I have not noticed. You will continue to feel very stimulated and have an intense need to masturbate when you get home, but despite your most earnest efforts, you will be unable to reach orgasm.”

One of Attwa’s favorite ploys was to induce near climax in his subject, then withhold the finale. He issued more instructions and then she was told to awaken.

Jill slowly opened her eyes and looked up at the patient standing before her. “Mr. Attwa, you’re still here?”

Then it struck her. Her hand was in her pants. “Oh my god!” she blurted out before she could stop herself. She jerked her hand free, then looked up with wide eyes.

“What is the matter young lady?”

“Nothing, nothing... really, nothing” she said hurriedly. She could feel the heat in her face and the ache in her groin.

“So, am I scheduled to see Dr. Sorenson tomorrow?”

“Yes, yes... I’m writing it down right here” she said as she squirmed in her seat.

“Good day then”, as he turned his back and departed.

Jill was confused. What in the fuck just happened?, she wondered silently. The ache in her loins was growing more impatient. She gathered up her things and hurried home. As she made her way to the bedroom, she dropped articles of clothing, eager to satisfy the growing desire between her legs. Hours later she lay in a pool of sweat, sobbing, still rubbing her now raw clitoris, as over and over again she would reach the verge of climax, only to fail.