The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

James Windsaber Chronicles

Chapter — 2 The Three Kings

(Part 2 — Shadow Claw)

Kyle or as he was now called Willowfang barely managed to look up. His brain seemed numb from the pain—barely registering anything, his ears rang and by the smell, he knew they were bleeding. His vision was foggy, partly by his own tears and partly by the fog that was slowly enveloping his brain. Through the haze of pain and numbness, he saw the monster open its jaws wide and descend upon the fallen Reinhert.

* * *

20 Minutes Earlier

As the werewolves approached and took positions, they surveyed their target. It was a huge creature looking like a Brontosaurus but unlike its dinosaur counterpart this monster’s head was elongated and its jaws housed long, sharp series of teeth, its eyes were completely white and pupil-less staring eerily into space. It lounged in a small crater, apparently sleeping. ‘ What now?’ asked Kyle as the wolves took position ‘I have information that this creature is weakest at twilight’ said Hollowclaw, taking his position by Kyle’s side. Looking up at the hot noon sky he continued ’We wait for now till the right ti…….WHAT THE HELL!!’ A group of werewolves, no doubt having lost their wits by the imposing sight of their enemy, had panicked and attacked. As they descended from their vantage point, the monster jerked awake. It turned its white eyes towards its attackers and CRACK…. its tail cut through the air like a whip, faster than sound itself. The werewolves falling mid-air had no way to defend themselves and each got critical hits…..’ Shit ‘ shouted Kyle and he too charged—the only way to save his comrades. He could see the others following suit—lead by Hollowclaw and Reinhert. This time the monster did not attack—he waited—and as they hit the ground ready to charge, it opened its jaws wide—and let out an ear-splitting shriek. Some of the wolves collapsed where they stood their life bars going to black in instants, but Kyle was faster, dashing to the side, avoiding the full brunt of the attack. However, as he ran, the world suddenly shifted, his eyes lost focus and his legs stumbled. Even as a werewolf he felt of throwing up. And then it dawned on him—The shriek was the monster’s form of attacking. The high-frequency sound waves affected the victims through their ears—it not only impaired the body balance that is maintained by the ear, but the powerful sound waves also penetrated the skin causing internal organ damage and haemorrhage—exactly how Moonclaw had died. Merely dodging the attack will not save him. All around him he could see werewolves collapsing, convulsing in pain.

His attackers incapacitated, the monster was slowly making its move- as if attacking at its own leisure- toying with his preys. He moved in their midst literally tearing two wolves in half with its sharp teeth, only to throw them aside and advance on a third. It was not interested in eating its prey,it was killing purely for pleasure. Kyle advanced on it only for the monster to shriek again—the sound blast grazing Kyle’s side missing him by inches. However, as he moved again his side burned with pain—the shockwaves had caused damage to the blood vessels. Kyle stumbled, his already deteriorating balance had taken a hit—his side burning with pain. Falling on his knees, he looked around desperately—the sight was that of a nightmare. The ground lay littered with bodies of the dead and the wounded—the werewolves were getting massacred here. And then before he could move or react the monster turned towards him.

A strong shove to his left—Kyle found himself thrown on his uninjured side—as a sound blast screeched past. He looked towards his saviour and was shocked to see Reinhert standing there—having taken the full blast of the attack. For a moment he looked fine and then blood sprouted from his nose, mouth, ears and eyes. Kyle had personally never liked Reinhert, he was arrogant and a bully, but they had much mutual respect for one another- both being two of the strongest in the pack. His respect for Kyle must have made Reinhert save his life even when taking a blow. The damage was enough to make a regular wolf die but Reinhert stood tall ‘You….Have…Killed….My….Brother….’ he mumbled, coughing up more blood and stumbling. As he charged towards the monster Kyle did not see an arrogant bully of a werewolf- He saw a brother trying desperately to avenge his dead sibling. There was only one thing to do, as the monster striked with its Tail …Crack

A long thin wound appeared in his torso as Kyle was sent flying, having taken the Tailwhip full-on, repaying his debt, giving an opening for Reinhert to reach the monster. He jumped on its back-slashing and biting, red marks bled all over the monster’s body, the werewolves were getting their first opening. As Kyle regained his footing and charged, the monster managed to throw off Reinhert finally, but Hollowclaw had taken his place—mounting the monster’s enormous head he was biting and slashing, focussing on the weak eyes. Kyle too had reached the demon, sinking his fangs in its flank drawing blood- the werewolf going into a frenzy—dishing out as much damage it could.

The fight seemed to finally be turning in their favour, as the remaining werewolves charged from all sides tearing into the monster’s flesh—they were finally winning, when …….SHREIKKK

The monster had shrieked not in any direction but towards its own body which was immune to the sonic blast—but the sound waves hit the werewolves point blank—highly magnified by their own natural augmented sensory abilities. As they stumbled back from their prey, the monster attacked again. Kyle’s head seemed to explode from the sound shock as he stumbled back, blood spouting from his mouth. The other wolves were finally collapsing—all of them. And as Kyle lay there, his body burning with pain yet his brain going numb, the monster looked around and moved towards the nearest fallen wolf.

20 Minutes were up

* * *

Alexis woke up with a start. James and the Cerci were still sleeping. She looked at the time counter and cursed- 9 hr 45 mins. She could stay in the game only for a limited time at ones—6 hour being her normal limit. It was probably James’s influence and the mind control frequency that had enabled her to stay for so long this time—but fatigue was slowly creeping in. She quietly got up without waking them up, leaving the room on tiptoed to collect her armour, when ‘ are you leaving?’ James had appeared in the doorway. She looked at him surprised’ I thought I was silent enough .’ ‘That you were’ said James smiling, stifling a yawn ‘ but I have a dragonic nose and I can hardly ignore if a smell like yours disappear suddenly.’ ‘But I thought you would be staying.’He added. ‘ Umm…no.’ said Alexis looking down ‘ I cannot stay in the game for long—too much pressure on my mind. However, I will return, I promise.’ She turned to leave but again stopped’ Oh I almost forgot- the reason why I came to meet you in the first place- I managed to locate your body. Your real body.’

James’s face lit up. ‘ So, how is it?’

‘Pretty bad. The skin is deadly pale and the muscles are underdeveloped and all seised up. It is horrible. You look like a shrivelled up old root’.

Seeing the shocked look on James’s face,’ What?? What did you expect? Adonis? Apollo? Your body is sitting in liquid nitrogen for almost 2 decades now. You are lucky it’s still alive ………..’I probably should not have told you that…You seem upset.’ She added as an afterthought.’ I still need to get used to these social interactions.’

James on his part sighed, Alexis may sound horrible to him, but he knew better. She was as much as a victim as he was- having lost much of her emotional mind to the accident. Her emotions were utterly unpredictable, probably at that moment, she did not even realise that telling someone their body’s lousy condition was not a thing to do. For her, he asked a question, she gave an answer—like a computer—without any emotion or feeling.

‘ Well under any conventional method done by a conventional doctor, your body would have been a lost case- beyond repair ‘ Alexis continued’ But well I am not your conventional doctor- I managed to thaw out your body.’ James looked up at her ‘ Really?’ ‘ Yeah.’ She said ‘As we speak, nanites are working on your body, repairing the damage at a cellular level, facilitating tissue production, removing damaged tissues, bringing it back to its original state or even better.’

‘Awesome! Wait, what??……nanites?’ said James surprised. ‘ Yes, I developed them.’ Said Alexis nodding ‘ They are programmed to repair your body, at a cellular level and protect it from any infection or disease.’’ Can they repair ….neurons?’ James asked quietly as if afraid to hear the answer but also determined to know it all the same.’ Of course everything from…..’ she was cut short as James rushed towards her, pulling her off her feet and twirling around, laughing.‘ Finally, I will be able to leave this game.’ He said, at last, putting her down, still grinning. ’ If the damaged neurons which trap me here are repaired, there is nothing to stop me here anymore…I can go…. Go live normally…..with you..’ he added blushing red.

‘ Umm …..’ said Alexis looking very uncomfortable- for the very first time. ‘ I probably should have started with that. After uncle Jeffrey told me about you, I scanned your brain—there is nothing wrong with it.’

‘ What do you mean’ asked James, his smile fading. ‘ What I mean is, there is nothing wrong with your brain. No tissue damage, no deteriorated cell, nothing.’ said Alexis not looking him in the eye.

‘ Why can’t I get out then? There has to be some reason ….HAS TO BE’ said James desperately ’some tissue damage …some burnt neurons….some ..some….closed synapses….something….ANYTHING!’

‘ Nothing’ said Alexis sadly’ You brain is as normal as any other’. James felt numb, it was as if someone had removed his insides, he felt completely hollow. He had been trapped here, in these unkind jungles, in this damned game for long…so long….blaming any possible damage to his brain as the reason why. And just when he had a glimmer of hope, just when he felt he could leave all of these behind…..just when he felt he could go out in the real world…..’ Even without realising he had crumpled to the floor, ‘ Why hadn’t I die that day? Why did I survive only to live my life trapped in this virtual world…what have I ever done to deserve this?’

Alexis stood there, feeling really awkward as James broke down sobbing. She knew she had to feel empathy…needed to feel empathy for him, only she felt nothing- her brain was still not feeling that part of the emotional spectrum. For some moments she wondered if she should visit Uncle Jeffrey for a fix, her unfeeling mathematical mind wanted to do just that- improve itself…but the little she was feeling now wanted her to stay—stay by his side. She slowly walked to him, patting him on the head and he looked up. ‘ I am fine ‘ he said softly, wiping away the tears and grinning- his old grin.’ It is fine actually. I have been accustomed to this life…I really don’t think I will do good out there anyway. But I am really glad you could save my real body.’ Inside James felt hollow, he had dreamed of finally going out finally being free from the game, but now he did not know what was the problem anymore- what was that which bound his mind to the game was. He could also see the pain Alexis was in—even when she wanted to sympathise with him , to share his pain she was physically unable to do so. All thanks to the Company…..THE BLOODY COMPANY!! His rage flared ones again—he wanted to get at Ray and Amanda and whoever was there—responsible for their pains- to rip their throats out with his bare hands..to……’

‘ James …James, are you ok?’ Alexis was looking at him, concerned, he looked and then noticed, his limbs,no whole body was changing—his rage had called his dragon blood forth, Alexis may not have noticed it but she could probably feel it somehow. Pushing back the dragon he smiled at Alexis, ‘I am fine…..No really, fine I say. You had said you needed to leave?’

‘ Well yes’ she said standing, but still looking concerned ‘ well see you again’. James smiled weakly—he just exploited Alexis—exploited the fact that she could not properly feel distress; she had taken his words by value. He felt horrible, Alexis was among the only few people who genuinely cared for him, she was going out of her comfort zone….pushing herself to feel just to share his pain and yet he lied to her.

Unknown to James Alexis was really getting worried- It was the first time in her life that she had seen James break down like that-and she had seen him his whole childhood as he grew up fatherless, always struggling. Yet, James had always been so calm, so composed, even when he endured so much as if worldly pains did not affect him at all. Even when she could not feel his emotions her mathematical brain could still work out the odds and him breaking down like that greatly disturbed that part of her. She looked back one last time at her friend before logging out when suddenly another possibility occurred to her- a slight glimmer of hope in a dark abyss. ‘James I think I understand now, why you cannot leave this game.’

* * *

‘ Noo ‘ moaned Kyle as he watched helplessly as the monster descended on the fallen Reinhert. He desperately looked around- Only Hollowclaw seemed to be steering but barely….Kyle blinked again, trying to clear his head, he could not watch his comrade die, friend or not……not here…..not like this.

But as he struggled he noticed his health bar had gone deep red, He had taken the full blast of the last shriek, the damage done had been profound, and as he stood on the thin line between consciousness and unconsciousness, he saw Anadriel.

Anadriel Shalandearl was Kyle’s oldest friend in this game. They had started playing almost together, in those days Anadriel was a young mage—Kyle her support- a tank who took damages for her, while she used her magic to annihilate the enemies. Their teamwork was good-good enough for Anadriel to take the ‘Proving Ground’ quest with him . Completing this test would have enabled them to cross the threshold of level 15 making them Invested players and cementing their careers in the game. But fate had other plans- Kyle had sacrificed his own life to save Anadriel’s but as she cleared the level Anadriel had abandoned him—left him to die as she found stronger friends for herself. Mocking his weakness as he lay dying, she had gone her way—his reward for saving her life.

Kyle had learnt something that day—that he needed to get stronger—stronger than anyone else. Taking Anadriel’s parting jeer at his weakness by heart ,he had trained. By God did he train!! He ventured the dangerous terrains of the Hinterlands, improving his powers and abilities, fighting difficult enemies, getting stronger by the day.

Though Anadriel had left him he had not, could not go back on his original promise to her to protect her, he had continued to save her life—staying in the shadows himself, indirectly helping her be the master of her great guild ‘ The Sylvian Order’. He had promised himself- he will return to her—once he was strong—strong enough for her.

As he saw the monster lower on Reinhert, he remembered Anadriel, and his promise to be strong, stronger than anyone else- strong enough for her and then some more. His blood began to boil, as he dug inside—urging every cell in his body to give him power—power to destroy his foe and protect those who he held dear.

Jeffrey Danzig watched the whole scene from atop the crater-he sighed. He knew it was too early for Hollowclaw’s group to confront this type of monster. The werewolves were too proud for their own good. They would avenge their friend or die trying and that is precisely what was happening—their deaths. JD considered, he did not usually get involved with players, that was against one of his self-imposed rules, on the other hand, Hollowclaw WAS an old friend of his—the werewolf leader being one of the earliest beta testers. ‘ What would you have done, Anthony?’ he wondered remembering his long dead friend and the answer almost immediately came to him .‘A person who cannot follow the rules is trash, but one who cannot protect his friends are worse than trash.’ Anthony used to say. JD grinned, even when dead, his friend was there for him when he needed his guidance. He summoned his stuff with a flick of his fingers and readied himself for attack when something caught his eye making him stop. The werewolf called Willowfang was stirring. A quick scan revealed his real name to be Kyle Shadowchaser and something was surprising about his stats. Though almost every stat had been reduced to red only one was constantly rising—willpower. Before his very eyes it reached yellow from red and then green yet continued to rise, to reach maximum and then what happened could only be described as a limit break. The whole bar glowed not green but golden and a golden magic circle appeared over the boy engulfing him fully in a golden cocoon. ’Another of your hidden tricks, eh Anthony?’ JD mused as Kyle emerged from the golden cocoon, moments later, invigorated.

Kyle looked down at his body- it was still severely wounded- his cuts were still bleeding yet the pain seemed to be distant. He checked his stats- they were still in the red, yet he filled full of vigour, as if someone had injected a gallon of adrenaline into his system. He looked down at his claws- they looked different—pitch black, releasing some sort of black vapour. As he moved his arm, they left a black trail in the air.

Then without thinking, without considering, it came—a rush of killer intent.It was nothing like the normal killer instinct of a werewolf…..it was much more primal—animalistic, unthinking, brutal and all-encompassing—and yet paradoxically his mind focussed—as if analysing, trying to find a million weakness in the enemy, while finding as many ways of self-defence. As if triggered by the God of Death himself Kyle dashed towards the monster.

* * *

‘Psychological trauma’ finished Alexis grinning at James who looked bewildered. ‘ When your mind was ripped from your body—it experienced a shock—a sort of impact that traumatised your mind. It happens all the time- soldiers on active duty often get PTSD and people who get burned at childhood get a fear of fire for the rest of their lives.’ James shook his head’ But I never got a shock like that. If I cannot even remember it how can it traumatise me? And you said my brain is intact and that type of shock would have left a permanent physical impact’. James had calmed down a great deal reverting almost to his usual self, not the phoney happiness he was showing earlier. This was the guy she knew—a guy who would check and recheck each option, a guy who questioned everything, yet Alexis felt glad that she could help him, be of his use. She herself was not sure of the theory she had stated, but the more she explained, the more it made sense, and though she was slowly sensing the pressure on her mind mount, if having this discussion made him happy, she would gladly take the pain. ‘ Not really ‘ she continued, grinning now ‘ When your mind was detached from the body It experienced a huge trauma and even when your physical brain was not harmed your mind took the burnt. I believe ,in order to save itself from the enormous pain it must have shut itself off, bypassing the pain entirely. You cannot remember it because it was never recorded—a failsafe by your mind to save itself. But your subconscious got affected all the same—it is your subconscious that is not allowing you to pass the transition barrier. Your own mind has become your jail.’’ So what now?’ asked James ‘ what should I do?’

‘The frequencies Idiot!’ Alexis exclaimed’ Use them to program your mind, Uncle Jeffrey was able to patch me up enough to start feeling emotions, I believe he can fix you too.’ James sighed—for some mysterious reason the mind control frequency did not work on him, but seeing Alexis so happy he could not bring himself to say it to her. Though her theory DID make a lot of sense, with his immunity to the frequency, he had returned back to square one. Instead, he decided to ask her something else.

‘Alexis you said your nanites could heal anything including neurons, Do you have some more of them?’ Alexis blinked at that ‘ Why do you ask?’ ‘ Do you remember Bonny?’ said James ‘ Aunt Jessica’s daughter?’ Alexis’s eyebrows narrowed ‘ she DID remember the girl—why she even babysat her for sometime before Bonny got in an accident which left her whole body paralysed’ James continued’ Well you know she is in this game too. She has grown up quite a bit from when you saw her last. A lovely woman she has become too. Unfortunately, she is like me , she too cannot leave this world. Do you think you can heal her too?’

Alexis sighed, she felt a small pang of jealousy towards Bonney, she was enduring this headache for James , while he is ranting on about some ‘other’ beautiful girl he knows—even if it was their childhood friend. How she wished he was talking about her. ’

‘ But James loves you’ said a voice in her head ‘ you don’t need to worry.’ But before she could settle her answer another voice mocked ‘ Really? For all the love he had ever given you, didn’t you ignore him always?’ ‘ But he loves you’ said the first voice albeit weakly.

’Didn’t you hear anything? Didn’t you see anything?’ said the second voice growing louder ‘ a beautiful girl is sleeping in his bed right now. He took her and made her his slave, who is to say he did not take Bonny too? Accept it, girl , he moved on.’

‘But..but….’

‘You cant even complain’ continued the second voice ‘ Look at yourself, these girls are HOT- Samantha and her sister and Bonny- even James thinks so. But did he tell you if he finds you attractive? NO. You cant even feel emotions,you are just a broken toy. Why would James—So handsome and strong, love you when he can have girls like the Von Groot sisters as his slaves? After all you cannot give him a happy life- they can. He will just use you…….use you to fix the girls he love and discard you …..like the broken toy you are…’ The pressure on her mind was now growing again giving her quite a headache, increasing her irritation by the seconds.

‘Earth to Alexis, Earth to Alexis’ she jolted out from her thoughts, James was waving his hands before her eyes grinning.’ Daydreaming much?’ ‘ So will you be able to help Bonny?’ said James. ‘ James listen ‘ said Alexis , trying to will down her headache and her irritation‘ I already have much on my plate. I have to fix up your body and I have a mission uncle Jeffrey gave me. I hardly think I will be able to do something for Bonney now. ‘ Leave me then’ said James at ones ‘ I have waited for so long I can wait a bit more, Heal Bonney.’ ‘ But I cant’ mumbled Alexis ‘ I want you to be healed. I want you to be out there with me.’ ‘ Please Alexis ‘ said James ‘ I really can wait a bit…….

And before she could think—before she could fully comprehend she, the anger she had been holding all this time—for Uncle Jeffrey, for that bitch Amanda, even her own inability to help James all burst forth.

‘ NO!’ she shouted‘ I CAN”T WAIT’ James asked shocked by her sudden change in demeanour and before she could stop herself, she let out the steam that was building inside her ‘I WONT WAIT JAMES! Do you have ANY IDEA how lonely it is for me?’ She stomped to him, ‘Do you even think about me, JAMES?’ her anger burst forth in a surge of energy literally pushing James back.

’ What am I to you James?’ she yelled—her rage fuelling her ‘ just means to the end?’

‘What are you talking about?’ James managed completely taken aback by this sudden turn of events.’ ‘YOU, UNCLE JEFFREY, I AM JUST A TOOL FOR YOU AIN’T I? DO YOU EVEN CARE HOW I FEEL? WHAT I WANT TO DO? GIVING FUCKING ORDERS WHILE YOU SIT ON YOUR ASSES, ENJOYING THE SHOW? I DON’T WANT TO SPY ON AMANDA, YOU HEAR ME?? I WANT TO KILL HER ….RIP OUT HER FUCKING THROAT!! SHE KILLED MY PARENTS FOR GOD’S SAKE!!! AND I HAVE TO HELP HER!! I AM BEING MADE TO HELP HER!!’

James looked like he had been slapped hard across his face. ‘ Alexis please listen to me. I…..’

‘You don’t understand do you? ‘ raged Alexis ‘ You….’

‘I think I understand ‘ said a new voice from behind him—Cerci had awoken and was standing by the door frame. ‘ She is jealous’ ‘ I am NOT’ yelled Alexis, but the edge was gone from her voice, even James nodded ‘Cerci please let me tal……’. Cerci put up her hand‘ Both of you SHUT UP’.There was something in her voice -they fell quite in an instant. ‘ James she is obviously jealous.’ She said ‘ you may be my master and a lot stronger than me but you understand very little of a woman’s heart.’ She turned to Alexis’ You think James does not love you? Well, sister, he has loved you more than you can even imagine…..understand this- the day he took my sister and me- we were completely under his thumb- 2 beautiful women, begging him to enslave them—giving themselves up willingly- to be his devoted slaves. Did you know what he did? He told us about you…..He did not even know if you were alive or not…..he could have moved on , he didn’t , he told 2 prospective slaves , lovers about the girl who occupied his heart. You think we are more beautiful, more desirable than you? Well newsflash lady, we never stood a chance against you, not now , not ever.’ Both James and Alexis were blushing furiously by now, Cerci turned to look at them both ‘ Sort this out before I finish my bath , or master or not I WILL punish you- BOTH’.

As she left the room they stood in complete silence, then ‘ I am really sorry ‘ said Alexis blushing furiously and she ran to James hugging him tightly and sobbed—tears of relief flowing freely.’ Please please forgive me ….James. ‘ I will never betray you Al, Bonney is like a sister to me, I swear’. They hugged each other in silence and then James pulled her even closer kissing her deeply ‘ You are always mine- forever.’

* * *

The monster was prepared having seen him rise, its tail slashed—faster than sound, the same defensive mechanism that had prevented the werewolves from landing a hit all this time, but this time the outcome was different. As the tail descended upon him, time itself seemed to slow down and stretch, Kyle looked up while running—he could see the tail bend—Slooowly as if time and space were distorting, he could hear his heartbeat 3 times normal and as the tail moved to make contact he dodged fluidly. As the tail passed over his head he dug his claw into the flesh and ran forward—leaving 3 deep nail marks along the slash. The shadowy vapours from his nails burst from the wounds, the lack of light seemed to augment them into torrents- they seemed to have a corrosive effect eating away at the wounds, preventing healing and increasing the damage further. Kyle ran along the shadows under the monster, dashing and slashing between its legs—emerging from its front and jumping along its long neck all the while slashing, allowing the vapour to eat away at its vocal chords as It tried to shriek in vain.

He landed meters away from the monster which was thrashing in pain—the corrosive shadowy vapours causing massive damage to it.

As Kyle prepared for the final attack, he saw Reinhert. He looked close to death having taken most of the shriek attacks-it was even a miracle he was alive let alone moving. And as Kyle ran so did he—coming from the opposite directions towards the monster. Kyle remembered this move—the Luna lariat—a powerful beheading technique he used to perform with Moonclaw himself- but then again Reinhert was Moonclaw’s brother. The wolves leapt and crossed each other, completing the attack flawlessly, fluidly. And as Kyle landed on his feet he heard a loud thud as the Monster’s head rolled to a stop within a few feet from where he stood. As he turned he saw Rinhert fall, overcome by his wounds and he suddenly his strength faltered, He stumbled and fell too- the power boost was gone now that his enemy was dead. ‘ We have won’ Kyle could mutter with a smile as his world fade to black.

* * *

‘ So about those nanites’ said James ‘ Will you be able to help Bonny? ‘added grinning slyly looking from her to Cerci who was drying her head on a rug made of fur.’ Alexis blushed furiously at her previous outburst, the pressure on her mind was still there, but now her worries were gone, it was ones again bearable. ‘It’s not that I don’t want to—it’s that I can’t—you see Nanites are not exactly cheap. I spent all my ancestral fortune on your batch and I am in debt up to my neck. I just don’t have the resources to build a new batch. Let alone Bonny,I cannot make a batch for myself to heal my own neural damage. It will take me a ton of time to build my resources before I can even start working on Bonney- probably decades, not to mention I wont be able to work a job while I work on the nanites.’

‘ So money is your problem’ said Cerci smiling ‘ I can fund you. This is the least I can do for James and you‘. ‘ Not really needed’ said James’ grinning, too ‘ If money is the ONLY problem I can solve that.’

Alexis raiser her eyebrows’ I can understand her, but how can you pay me, James? Game’s money does not count, and you were not THAT rich outside’.

‘ I am now’ said James grinning‘ You see 3 years ago I formed a group of hackers called the SCAVENGERS. You see , about 3 decades ago a new technology was formed called virtual security boxes- people could store money in untraceable virtual boxes accessible from anywhere on earth. As you can guess everyone from corrupt politicians to people of underworld used this to store money. Money that was sometimes left heirless when the owners died in gang wars or assassinations. Needless to say, the old institutions protect this money very efficiently but no one can actually use this money as it is. We The Scavengers hunt down these boxes in the cyber-world. We take a cut and donate the rest—usually for humanitarian causes.’ ‘ Like the old legend Robin Hood.’ Said Cerci. ‘ I have my cuts stored up, as I don’t need it here ’ continued James’ and it is in millions, if you give me your account number I can mail you the money. Hell I can even fund your full research.’ Alexis blushed even more hotly at that.

Suddenly James chuckled’ You know just the other day I met a hacker,an excellent one to be honest- called The Kitsune. He was something really—easily besting me in hacking—which is saying something, but then got all cocky about it.’ He grinned ear to ear ’and while Mr.Kitsune gloated about how dumb we were, I re-hacked him and took back the loot- and donated ALL of it to Asiatic Dolphin Society—with regards from Windsaber and Kitsune. Made him Sooo mad, He bought out all of my bounties, making him the only person in the hacker world to hunt me.’

Alexis grinned too ‘ I will send you the account number but now I really must go . She took a few steps towards a portal she created with will. ‘ James, I am not omnipotent, I cannot promise I can heal Bonny ,everything will depend on the extent of her damage, and even how she herself reacts to the treatment, But I do promise you I will do my best for her.’ James gave her a smile and a thumbs up and Cerci nodded also smiling, ‘And James’ Alexis said just before logging out, a sly smile playing on her lips‘ The Kitsune is a girl.’