The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

James Windsaber Chronicles

Chapter — 1

(Part 1 — Counter Forces)

Disclaimer: This story is a tribute to the masterpiece ‘The Reality’ which is being written by Asianpersuasion and J. Darksong. This is actually a spinoff to the original story and its chronological prequel featuring the character James Windsaber. I would suggest that you read the original story first to get an idea about the world of ‘The Reality’. This is my first ever story, so please send me an email at with your compliments, criticisms and/or suggestions.

I am eternally grateful to Asianpersuasion and J. Darksong who have not only inspired and encouraged me to write my story but also have taken time to proof read it and improve my writing.

The circular room was dark save for a single torch burning away in its bracket. The light threw eerie shadows on the stone walls making the atmosphere more mysterious. The room though silent had 3 occupants—2 women and 1 boy all in their 20’s. One of the girls—a beautiful blonde , was wearing a set of armoured corset. She was standing in attention a glazed look on her face , her beautiful sapphire eyes blank of thoughts. The other woman was equally beautiful though unlike her companion she wore a tiger skinned bikini decorated with leaves and her hair though black gave a greenish glow that seemed to illuminate even in the dark. The boy was speaking to her,’ Circe, you must understand something—my brand of control is in a totally different level than that vampire. Also as of now , our arrangement is fine and fair, but if I control you there will be sex . So if you don’t wan….’

Circe cut him off with a kiss to his lips , a kiss burning with passion.Though reluctant at first the boy responded. When finally they broke off she continued’ I know what I want. I have seen you do it to her.’ She motioned to the other girl’ and I know she loves it. And I know I want that too. So make me your slave.’

The boy sighed ‘ Ok then. Xkhat sia chiilipen silit.’ The girl’s emerald eyes glazed over at the command .

‘I need to have them now’ thought the boy’ damn dragon blood—boiling after each fight.’He quickly disrobed , and ordered his slaves to do the same.’ I will give them back some freedom later , but now—‘ he pushed Circe forcefully on the floor—entering her with primal ferocity. He commanded the other girl ‘ Cassandra ‘ who quickly positioned herself on top of Circe and he began ramming into both of them , alternatively. He continued , giving the girls orgasm after orgasm until the 3 of them were finally spent.

As the lust cleared the 2 girls , covered in cum drifted off to peaceful sleep as the boy gathered his robes and teleported away—spent but satisfied.

Ray Simons Faraday

‘So what are you implying?’ said Ray glaring at the woman sitting across him ‘there is a glitch in my system? MY SYSTEM? Just because some guy…

‘Girl actually’ said Amanda with a chuckle relishing the expression on her cousin’s face which told her she had struck a nerve ‘ When I made you the chief operations officer of The Reality I never expected that even you would be hoodwinked but I do have some proof which “That Girl’ provided me.’

Ray’s face had gone white with fury. How can anyone …ANYONE beat my system?? I am supposed to be a genius. No one can beat my system!! He thought while fighting with himself to keep a poker face. But his knuckles, white from clutching the table too hard, gave him away. ‘So touchy about yourself aren’t you? ‘ mused Amanda ‘ You were always worth teasing.’

Suddenly a man appeared behind Ray from a dark corner of the room startling Amanda .It was Razor , Ray’s friend, adviser & bodyguard .He was also the head of a private mercenary army that Ray kept in order to ‘Control competition’. He was the only true friend Ray had but they could not have been more different. On one hand Ray was a large man . With a height of 6′1 and weighing 240lbs he looked like a professional rugby player. With wavy and thick black hair and sharp features he would have looked quite handsome if not for the scowl he always wore on his face—he always felt disgusted that he had to share the earth and air with people who were far below him in status, money , power and intelligence . On the other hand Razor had a body like the whip-thin, strong and extremely agile. His blond hair cut in a Mohawk and his laid back attitude gave him the disposition of a street fighter punk. What was special was his steel grey eyes which were cold and penetrating like that of a predator and were enough to scare people out of their wits. Ray and Razor were poles apart even psychologically . Ironically Razor though a mercenary professionally valued life far more than Ray and had a code which Ray completely lacked. He believed in killing with honour and though he always killed his target , he took great care so that no innocent was ever killed by him as collateral damage once going so far as to risk his own life to save the child of a person he killed. Though he was paid handsomely by the Faradays he lead a simple life donating the extra money to various orphanages as he himself was an orphan—a sharp contrast to Ray whose sole ambition in life were money and power. How they became such good friends being so different themselves was a mystery Amanda could not fathom.

‘Ray let’s hear her out’ he said ‘it may be possible that her contact ‘ he glared at Amanda sending chills up her spine ‘had made a mistake’.

This did calm Ray down a bit and he looked expectantly at Amanda. She tried to avoid Razor’s cold gaze and said’ This data is for Ray only’. Razor smirked and turned to return to his corner when Ray protested—‘ anything that is for me , Razor can see too. I want his opinion on this matter’.

Amanda decided not to push the matter. ‘Well look at this’ said Amanda bringing out a screen on Ray’s tabletop computer and browsing a file ‘this guy Jeremy Knighthunter from california, was a mediocre player having no special armour or weapons.’ He had to clear a castle filled with vampires against whom he was not at all good as shown by the computer.’ See this clip’ Amanda loaded a clip showing a fight between Jeremy and a sigma level vampire , the weakest kind. It was evident from the clip that Jeremy’s abilities were not at all suitable for the battle—he struggled and almost used all of his potion and crystals before he bested the vampire though losing 90% of his life points.

‘The castle he was to raid not only had a large number of vampires but also an alpha vampire which was extremely strong (40000 hp). Now look at this clip’ Amanda loaded another clip showing Jeremy coming out of the castle almost unscathed and wearing a new set of armour. ‘So maybe he won by fluke ‘said Ray but Amanda continued ‘not only him but there are others too. This girl Gladius Shadowfallen (from Norway) defeated an army of powerful trolls alone and she too was mediocre at best. Tell me Ray how are people getting wins when statistics clearly say that they have no chance of success without a hack?’

For the first time Ray looked worried. He was not going to accept that anyone could have bypassed his anti-hacking software when suddenly Razor spoke up ‘Can I look for a moment?’

Razor opened the file of Jeremy and accessed a video of his movements .He rewound just before the castle quest and went back and forth with the video from where he got the quest till when he came out of castle. After a few times he spoke up ’Jeremy stops at this point‘ he points out a place ’and becomes stationary for sometime. What do you think he was doing?’ Also I believe there is something fishy going on here. Ray have a look at his armour’ Ray looks at the armour details which Razor has brought up on the screen and his eyes bulged with shock—‘ Isn’t that the turtle shell armour?’

* * *

The Girl with no heart

Alexis Granger has just returned from university completing her double PhD in cryogenics and nanotechnology. With hip length red hair , athletic yet lithe physique and her sharp features she could have easily persuaded a career as a model—but that career never interested her . The most beautiful feature of her profile was perhaps her large dark brown eyes but their beauty seemed marred by the sorrow which was always reflected in them. Her parents were scientists who were working on neural interfacing with games in the company which owned The Reality. Many years ago she and her boyfriend James had tested the neural interface system but the experiment went horribly wrong killing James and smashed her mind into the game. As a result she lost most of her ability to feel emotions but her mental power was boosted to the point of genius.

She had met Amanda the new owner of The Reality while at university and they became friends. Alexis did not mention her parentage to Amanda when she mentioned the tragic accidents that had befallen the unfortunate scientists, for some reason she could not trust the rich heiress.

Now she was back in her old home and after cleaning it she was looking at the original machinery used for the interface. After James died she had vowed never to use The Reality again but today when she was back home, the place where she lost everything she felt trapped—something which was unnatural for a person with negligible emotions. She wanted to escape this lonely life and she was being tempted by the machinery.

She logged into the game with her original account and her character ‘Queen Minerva’ appeared at a tower in an island. And suddenly she felt weird -she knew and could access any information from anywhere of the game. She could see and understand anything in the game. She was sort of one with the game. And she felt peaceful.

She sat on the grass remembering the last day when she was happy.

‘It was many years ago. She and James were returning from school. James had lost his dad in an accident when he was 1 year old. His mom, a friend of her parents raised him single handedly . She had struggled a lot to make ends meet and just when they thought they had left the past behind misfortune struck again. His mom died out of the blue in a freak accident leaving him orphaned without any known living relative. He was affected deeply by the incident. The cheerful and fun loving James seemed lost in his own thoughts most of the time. That day was not an exception. James was walking silently with his hands in pocket and a gloomy expression on his face and Alexis thought of cheering him up.’ You know the neural interface dad was working on tested successfully yesterday.’ She said. ‘Eh… what?’ James said absentmindedly ‘Oh congrats ‘ he smiled for the first time in several days . ‘I was thinking of trying it out . Want to come?’ Alexis asked hopefully. ‘Oh no maybe some other day ‘ James said but he accompanied her to the lab anyway. Alexis knew her parents had gone to meet uncle Jeffrey and the lab was free. She booted the server and connected it to the program which her parents were using to see if the interface was OK to put into The Reality. Unknown to her the program triggered a beacon to the headquarters of the company owning The Reality.

“why is the interface being protected in a dome ?’ James asked pointing at a concrete hemisphere surrounding the interface machine, having one side open for entering. ‘Don’t know much about it ,only that my dad had it made recently’ said Alexis who was waiting for the game to load. She started putting on the helmet but James stopped her.’ Let me go in first’ he said taking the helmet from her.

It took some time for the helmet to connect to James and then it started connecting him to the game uploading his avatar slowly. He had reached 87% when Alexis had connected herself with another helmet .It just started uploading when her dad burst into the room. ‘ Abort the program’ he shouted urgently but her uploading had already started and she could not stop it. He saw her and James already being connected and knew it was risky to disconnect them .Desperately he ran to the controls and pressed a key and the hemisphere started to rotate closing the entrance. As the entrance closed she heard the distant sound of gunfire and then everything went black.

She had woken up after 8 long years after the incident. She learnt that a group of robbers attacked the lab that day. Both her parents were killed in gunfire but she survived because of the hemisphere closing and sealing her and James inside. The robbers destroyed the lab and due to the interface losing its power source it shut down abruptly. Her mind was only 10% connected when it happened and the shock from the backlash sent her into coma. James was much more into the game and so he did not survive the ordeal.’

* * *

The creator and the goddess

‘Guys some English please’ exclaimed Amanda in frustration seeing the shock on Ray’s face.‘All I saw that he did not move from a place for a long time and came out of the castle wearing some shiny looking armour. So what’s so special about it? Is it very rare?’ and she looked at Ray expectantly.

Ray and Razor exchanged worried looks. ‘Well this armour is special in a sense’ explained Razor’ It is at the same time of uncommon rarity and super rarity ‘ and seeing the bewildered expression on Amanda’s face he continued ’ This armour is not very rare as I said—it is of uncommon rarity that is can be found easily. But what makes it super rare is the fact that it is only accessible to German players. No player from any other country can buy them normally without activating a cheat alarm. Only very high level members of DEATH who have access to the black market can get it but even there it is very rare. This armour works in the most peculiar fashion—If you wear it it gives a boost to defence as expected. What is special is it gives a choice between speed or attacking power as secondary attribute , when you choose one the other’s stats plummet—Jeremy here chose speed so his attacking ability almost got nil. Here there is another catch in the armour—the defence acts as a turtle hiding in his shell , so the name. In effect if you hit even the non armoured parts the efFect is same as hitting the armour itself . Also this armour is made of Silverwood which is lethal to vampires. I have never heard of a Silverwood armour in this category. He exploited an ability of the vampires—the ability which enables them to attack as long as they are able continously. They kept attacking him and getting damaged by the silverwood. You can say he won the castle without lifting his finger. He just walked through the castle and vampires killed themselves by attacking his armour and getting silver poison.’

But Ray spoke up—‘But there is no inventory shop in reality which can sell that armour to a non german. I doubt an armour like that even spawns in the game not to mention there was no shop from where he became stationary ‘and silence again filled the room. By now Razor was accessing Gladius’s profile too and found her to be too buying an exceptional artefact (eye of isis) which had made the very difficult troll quest a cakewalk for her, from a shop which was not there.

A clearly troubled Amanda spoke up ’Ray find this glitch whatever it is and fix it’. And there was something else I wanted to discuss with you. What do you know about ‘Dragon speech’?

* * *

Alexis felt she was where she belonged finally and almost by instinct she send out a wave of power which had the same effect of calling ‘Hello anyone there?’ She could feel birds were attracted to her call and fish flocked towards her. But suddenly something changed. She felt a huge surge of power, something like a strong gale of wind approaching her. Then she heard a swish of cloak and turned to find a hooded man standing behind her. ‘Who would you be?’ she said standing up. The man did not answer but pointed his staff at her and shot out a bolt of lightning but it disappeared inches from her face. By this time Alexis had her sword drawn and sent a slashing attack on the stranger who dodged it. He again pointed his staff and sent out golden beam of energy towards her.

It had enough power to disintegrate her but it vanished midway from her. He became aware of a shimmering bubble engulfing him and the girl. The stranger took a moment to analyse and said’ You actually made magic forbidden in this area? How? ‘. She ran towards him at lightning speed and sent a powerful uppercut which sent him backwards. But he did not seem injured at all. He simply stood up and said ’You do understand that you cannot use magic in this bubble too?’. She asked ’Why are you attacking me?’ ‘Because I want to see your limits and don’t expect mercy’ he replied smugly. But this time Alexis smirked ’should I feel afraid? I have lost the ability to feel emotions and that includes fear long ago. I have nothing more to live by so you are welcome to try and kill me but don’t think I will not retaliate.’ The stranger seemed shocked by this revelation. Alexis took this opportunity and she moved to the stranger so fast it was like she teleported to him. She made a small stone structure behind him and punched him into it. She then continued to pummel him in a way so fast that her punches seemed blur to the naked eye. She punched him until she got tired and jumped back waiting for him to fall. But she was horrified to see the stranger completely unharmed. He straightened himself and dusted his cloak as if nothing happened. Then he looked at her and made a glowing ball in his hands and struck at Alexis as she simultaneously slashed him with a sword her avatar had . It unhooded him and Jeffrey Danzig stood as his attack had struck Alexis squarely in the chest and she buckled down. He had commanded her brain to feel emotions jumpstarting the chemicals required for it to start the feelings .But as a result she also felt the negative emotions locked inside and Alexis broke down crying.

Alexis and Jeffrey were lying side by side like they used to do when they went to picnic a long time ago. At last she felt human again now that her emotions were returning and she was telling him her side of story animatedly like she used to when she was a kid. After finishing she asked angrily ’why did you attack me Uncle Jeff? I could have hurt you’. ‘Well not really’ replied Jeffrey smiling ’I just wanted to test something and it was true. When your parents made the neural interface they subconsciously made it with perfect sync with you. That’s why when you first entered and the accident happened the 7 frequencies reacted with you and sealed off you emotions. But it also gave you superhuman intelligence and huge powers inside the ‘reality’ .In truth you are similar to a God when you are in this game. You can do anything you want. I wanted to check this and so engaged you in battle and seeing you fought me equally I think my theory is correct. When I gave you my memories I used the frequency inside me to unlock your emotional spectrum. I think even if it takes a while you will be Ok again.

‘Well everyone died even you ‘She said looking sad but Jeffrey interjected’ no I am right here and so is James’. She looked up shocked. ’Yes he survived and got trapped here’ said Jeffrey’ Let me tell you what happened after you were attacked. We had figured that Anthony was killed and we were next in line. Your dad had managed to secure the interface from the company’s radar and as a failsafe made a concrete shield in case he was attacked when he was using the interface. That day your parents came to me and we were discussing how to get underground from the company when he was alerted that someone was using the interface. Somehow the company knew this too and sent their mercenaries to eliminate whom they thought was your father. But your parents managed to reach there first but found you connected to the interface. Knowing he cannot disconnect you, your dad sealed the interface and acted as a distraction to buy you time. After they killed your parents they destroyed the lab. By the time I reached, your parents were dead and the place was burned to the ground but the dome was safe and though damaged it was in one piece. I opened the seal and to my surprise found you alive but in coma. James seemed dead but when I was taking your limp body to my car I witnessed a miracle—The computer James was attached to was showing a player—a single player in the simulator. It seemed the machine had almost completed uploading James’s avatar when it stopped. Though James’s mind was in the game his body was disconnected from it. Normally this meant the death to the body and the mind but by some strange miracle James had survived. But the computer could not sense his body and he had spawned without an avatar like a spirit in the game and no matter what I did his mind did not return to the body.

I admitted you to a hospital and moved James’s body to a secured location where I continuously tried to connect his mind to body without success. But something else happened—James’s mind fashioned himself an avatar and uploaded himself into the real game from the simulator. Then after 8 years you awakened from your coma. And then today you arrived and logged into the game and we met at last.’ Jeffrey said, ‘Now I will tell you where I hid his body and I need you to look after it till he can return to his body. Now let’s talk about some work .I believe you are in friendly terms with Amanda?’ With the mention of her name Alexis jumped up red with fury’ I will fuck that bitch ‘she growled with gritted teeth. Jeffrey smiled slyly and said’ I did not knew you were lesbian’ This made her forget anger at once and she blushed hotly ’shut up’.

‘Well Ok no more teasing. I want you to reveal my presence to her.’ ‘What??’ Alexis could not believe what she heard. ’Well‘ said Jeffrey ’I have a plan. You will just hint her about my presence, about some glitch which has made impossible things possible for certain players. I am sure they would have caught me given time but with this Amanda will take you in her inner circle of advisers and you can relay me her plans. Also there is something very important because of your perfect synchronisation with the system you are extremely vulnerable to dragon speech in this game. So till it is safe you should not enter this game on your own no matter what or at least inform me of your coming.’

* * *

Ray was looking at the new videos Amanda had given him. Though he and Amanda were cousins his parents supposedly ‘Died’ when he was young and he was brought up by Amanda’s father—his uncle. Seeing these videos he was becoming pretty sure that maybe his parents did not die as ‘Naturally’ as his uncle had claimed.

The videos gave him information about the scientists and how they developed the game other giving the video of their first demonstration of the 7 frequencies they gave to the directors. He remembered some of the scientists from the videos they had which confirmed their deaths. His uncle had apparently asked the assassins sent to kill the scientists to record the killings as proof. At that time he was never told exactly why the creators were killed off and he had assumed that it had been a precaution taken so that they could not develop a better game for a rival company.

While watching the videos Ray’s eyes fell on the newspaper on his table. His eyes grew and face reddened in excitement as he read the news and saw the video being played before him .

‘Razor’ he called out to his friend, his face burning with excitement ‘ I think the heavens have finally given me an opportunity and with this I am going to rewrite the world’s fate and mine and that bitch Amanda would pay for taking my rightful position as the owner of this company’. He paused seeing the puzzled expression on Razor’s face and said’ Call my pilot and ask him to prepare my jet. We are going to Rio.’