The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Feels Great

Part 2

Julie had moments of lucidity when she woke up in the mornings. Sometimes as much as five minutes of remembering what she used to be like. Then she would feel her body, she would remember just how much she had let go. She would feel the weight of her breasts first, huge and shaping her every movement. At first she had been sad that running had lost its simplicity, that most activities had shifted their focus to managing her breasts. Then she would feel a rising drive, the sensitivity and pleasure coming from her being.

She lived the rest of the day in a sort of haze. Her world revolved around sex, she was constantly horny. One of her hands grabbed nipple and she let out a little moan. That seemed to cause a rustle in the bed and she remembered that she was with Brian. He had let Julie move in with him after the injections, pills, cum and milk had left it increasingly difficult for her to do her old job. Her brain was more sex addled everyday and her growing bust had made it hard to find clothes that hid how hard her nipples were or how much cum she had left on her tits. The last few weeks working in that office she had barely gotten to her desk each day. Which was maybe a good thing because she wasn’t really sure how well she could read anymore, nonetheless get any work done. She spent most of that time wandering the building getting people into a closet or handicap bathroom and fucking them. The holiday party got wild and she had sex with her boss, his assistant and two of the interns before being asked to leave company while she was licking cum off her boob. Brian picked her up from that party and took her home. She almost forgot she ever had her own place, she hadn’t gone back in months. There wasn’t a lot for her there now anyway. Even the clothes she had at Brian’s now were beginning to be too small.

Maybe she would ask him to take her shopping later. Between his morning blowjob and their morning fuck. She was sucking him off now, her ass in the air and tits pressed into his legs flowing over them and between them. She loved how much space they took up, she took up. She was happy to move in with him. He had a big dick and could basically keep up her needs. He also had the hook up with the milk and drugs that kept her happy and growing. He had woken up and was caressing her face. She moved her head faster and he came in her mouth. She loved his cum more than anyone else’s, for a moment she wasn’t lucid but at peace.

“Good morning, Julie” She put her head on his chest.

“Mmm. morning.” He put his hand on her butt and she started fondling herself again. “Brian, I think my tits are bigger again”. She hefted them into his face as she straddled him, slowly grinding on his crotch. He said “good” defiantly as he put his dick into her. She leaned back, her enormous breasts projecting into the air, more than twice the size of her head with prominent dark nipples and veins. She made a sound halfway between moaning and choking. He looked her over, holding on to her waist as she pumped up and down. He looked at her, dominated by her chest and taken over by passion. Her eyes her closed, her head angled towards the heavens, her mouth was open minimizing how much her lips had grown but there was drool dripping out of it. He looked at her and was proud that she was his. That they had found each other and she let herself turn into this. He was more than happy to take care of her even when it was hard.

He was happy to have been there for her when they went to her family’s Fourth of July pool party and she showed up in a sarong and a bikini with top far too small, only really staying on because it was pulled too tight. She had first sat herself down at a table and ate something like fifteen hotdogs and a tub of mashed potatoes, her tits resting on the table, nipples poking forward and almost visible through the strained triangles of her top, her face in a gluttonous bliss. When her brother and sister took her aside to approach her about her physical and character changes she offered to show them her boobs. They walked into a room in the house and came back out looking flush and horrified. Julie seemed pleased. She hadn’t talked to her family since then.

He lifted her up and threw her onto the bed. Her breasts flowing up to her chin. She tried to bring him into and begged him to cum inside her the best she could with the limited linguistic ability she had whenever she had him inside her. It came out of as a lot of moans and grunts, the hesitation of trying and failing to get a word out and eventually the words “fill me up” came out as she spasmed in climaxed. Soon after Brian filled her up then kissed her and told him he loved her while groping her right breast. He got out of bed and took a shower as she lay there in the afterglow, the lucidity of the morning overtaken by lust and her new life. Lying there she had forgotten that she liked her old job, that she missed her family and at one point enjoyed running in the park. Her life now was to show off her body and bring people to climax. Lying there she was fine with that.

Brian told her she should get dressed so she got out of bed and went through a morning routine. She struggled to put on her K cup bras, her breast now pushing all directions on them. She enjoyed the look that a small bra brought but these were now starting to hurt. She squeezed into a stretchy bodycon dress and went out to the kitchen. Brian had made a considerable breakfast. A pack of bacon, two cartons of eggs, probably twenty pancakes, and a half gallon of the milk awaited Julie. She rested her breasts on the table and dug in. He was saying something that she wasn’t really paying attention to.

“You almost have enough milk for when I’m out of town but I’ll tell Paul to bring some over. If you don’t feel like you can make breakfast remember you can use post-mates but we also have a lot in the freezer.” Her mouth was full when she apologized for not paying attention. He looked really nice in his suit.

“I’m going out of town for two weeks for a business trip, remember?”

“Oh…” She vaguely remembered

“It will be okay, just don’t get too crazy without me”

Normally she waited all day for him to come home and take her on the kitchen counter. Sometimes she would order in food for lunch and try to fuck the delivery person, sometimes she would go to the mall and fuck her lyft driver. Sometimes Paul would come over to deliver milk and they would end up fucking. Paul’s dick was massive and when he came in her pussy she swore she could taste it in her mouth. She had to be careful about Paul, Christine had moved in with him and had almost lost the ability to speak, plus her tits were so big that she barely moved. She seemed to just have sex with Paul and get milked. Once Julie was over there and got rammed by Paul while she was drinking from Christine and came so hard she passed out for a few hours. When she woke up she found reading a lot more difficult. That was about the time that she decided that what she wanted to do with her life was to look sexy and have sex. That was becoming that she is a vessel for her tits more everyday.

Her dress was around her waist and she had Brian’s dick between her tits with her bra on. As it came up she would lick the tip of his cock to try to get some taste of semen. She loved this. He loved it, he was saying so. Brian was talking about how much he loved her tits and that while he was gone she should go to clubs and introduce herself as Tits. She liked the idea of going to clubs and people didn’t look her in the eye anyway. He came in her cleavage, zipped up and headed with his luggage out the door leaving Julie on the floor putting her fingers between her breasts to lap up his cum.

She sat on the couch and masturbated to whatever she could bring up on the TV for a few hours with her bra off, dress still around her waist, another half gallon of milk and her hitachi. They were low on milk, the more she thought about it the better news that was. If she was going to be alone for two weeks it would be nice to have Paul’s braincell burning dick. Eventually it started to get dark and Julie thought more about Brian’s club idea. She went to her closet and put on a dark red dress that clung to her ass and had tied around her neck with fabric that almost covered her boobs. She would either be adjusting it all night or not wearing it long. She did her makeup, put on some nice shoes and headed down the block to a club.

Her body had changed a lot since she was last in a place like this and nothing made that clearer than her knocking a man’s drink out of his hand with her breast as she tried to order from the bar. She offered to buy him a drink but he, looking right at her jiggling flesh, said he would be happy to buy her one. She smiled and agreed, he asked her name and she pressed her arms into her breasts and said “call me Tits”. He stared at her assets and she stared at his noticeable erection as they got their drinks. There wasn’t much to say. They went to the dance floor and Julie was a star. Everyone was trying to at least sneak a glance at the girl with huge tits falling out of her dress. She was grinding on her new friend as he was feeling her up, she leaned her chest into his hand and pressed her backside into his crotch. Something moved in his pants and he let out a gasp into her ear. She turned around and got in tight with him, whispering into his ear “did I just make you cum?”. As he was trying to answer she snaked her hand down his pants and then licked the jizz off her fingers. She led him into a bathroom and started sucking his flaccid dick clean until it was hard again. This time he came on Tits’ namesake. She took a selfie of pearl necklace and sent it to Brian. He gave it a thumbs up.Julie cleaned herself up, thanked her new friend and headed back. She did this for a week, one time a couple guys started fighting over her and she ended up fucking all four of them at once. She was lucky that we wore just a bra and a denim jacket that day or she might have had to figure out dry cleaning.

One day when she had got back home after being kicked out of a club because she had a cute girl suck on her tits at the bar, she found Paul putting the milk in the fridge. He looked Julie up and down.

“You look like you’re growing nicely. Let me see.”

There was something totally captivating about him and she untied the top of her dress and let her breasts hang in the air. He walked over and grabbed her right breast and inspected it, she squirmed with pleasure. She reached down and grabbed his cock through his pants. He grabbed her ass and leaned into her ear “I want to try something on you”. She could only think about fucking Paul in that moment and moaned that she would do anything. So he walked over to this bag on a chair in the kitchen. She walked over and hopped onto the counter, one hand twisting her nipple and the other in her pussy. Paul took out a syringe and injected it into her neck. Then lifted her off the counter, turned her around, unzipped and put his foot and half long dick into her. The drugs flowed around her system and they fucked for almost a day and half. She drank all of the milk that Paul had brought, she got hornier, a heavy haze came over her and covered head to toe in jizz she eventually passed out.

She woke up in the morning and took a moment to review her life. She had unbelievably huge tits, four times the size of her head, they had dictated every aspect of her life since she was thirteen when she wore an E cup. In school people started calling her by the most present part of her body and she had gone by Tits ever since. How she moved, how people looked at her, every breath revolved around her tits so it made sense to embrace it. They started giving milk when she was nineteen since then every hour of her day is about taking care of them. She was always more invested in her body than anything else, which worked out because she was never smart enough to really string together a sentence or do much of anything. She felt really lucky that she found Brian to take care of her. To set up her modeling career for her. She rolled over and straddled him. Her breasts reached down to her belly button and were dripping milk onto his chest.

“Good morning, Tits” he said

“Mmm baby. Cum in me, imagine how much bigger I’ll be when I’m pregnant”

“You might just be a pair of tits”

“Yes babe fill me up”

He did and then made her breakfast.