The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

It Feels Great

This run wasn’t quite working for Julie. Maybe it was the hangover from the previous night but everything was feeling difficult plus something felt off about her sports bra. Last night was wild. Her roommate, Christine, had bullied her to go out to a club with Christine’s new boy and his friend. They seemed nice and the friend, Brian, was cute. It was fun but it was long and a lot went on. She took some pill that Paul had, right? Then had more drinks and danced. Danced and felt great—really great. Then it got a little blurry but she probably made out with Brain, definitely got his number, and woke up in bed. With a hangover, feeling bloated. Definitely feeling bloated. This run was hard.

When she got home Christine had come back.

“Julie, I need your help.” She was in the living room wearing a shirt whose buttons where being pulled apart and that was stretched so thin you could see every laced detail of her bra. “Nothing is fitting well. Is this okay?” She motioned at herself.

“That seems really tight to me. I’d worry about falling out!”

“I thought the same thing” Christine started to take off the blouse. Her breasts bulged out of every side of the bra. “I think I’m having a growth spurt!”

Lucky you, Julie thought. She wasn’t the most endowed girl and was always somewhat jealous of Christine’s 32C bras. Now what were they, this was getting ridiculous.

“Oh, we’re going out with Paul and Brian again tonight. You should find something too.” Christine almost never gave Julie and option.

“Chris, I’m still feeling last night. I’m not sure if I should”

Christine took off her bra and walked into her room. She shouted a plan from her room.

“Please Jules, last night was so fun! I really want you to come out, it’s been a long time since we’ve had a full weekend. Why don’t you take a shower and I’ll go to Paul’s for dinner. You just have to meet us at a bar after, okay?”

She walked out in a tight dress with a cut out just about her bellybutton. Her breasts hung freely, lightly supported by two triangles. You could see a lot on the side and her nipples made an impression on the fabric.

“Chris, your boobs are huge right now! What’s going on?”

“I don’t know but I feel great.”

A few hours later, and after hundreds of texts, Julie walked into the bar. It had a dance floor at the back but her group was up front getting drinks. He was tall with dark hair, a strong jaw and gentle eyes. He had a drink ready for Julie. He said “hi” and she was just a little bit awkward. It had been awhile since she had a weekend. He smelled good.

“We saved the fun for when you got here, don’t worry” He said.

Christine was the most visibly intoxicated. She was really into Paul, her hand was on his knee and she was whispering something into his ear when Julie walked in. He always had an intended look in his eyes. Christine had to adjust her dress a lot. She was excited to see Julie.

“Julie! We’re going to do shots and then have a good time!”

“Okay Christine, let’s do this.”

They all did a round of shots. Then drank and chatted. Brian seemed nice. Julie wasn’t upset that they had made out last night and moved a little closer to him. Paul looked at his phone and said that they had ten minutes in his commanding, present voice. Christine ordered more shots and the bill, adjusted her dress again, then reached into her purse. She leaned over and took Julie’s hand. Chris’ boobs must be like E cups now, what the hell.

“Jules” she whispered “we’re going to have great time”

She then put a purple pill in Julie’s hand, put one in her own mouth and took a shot. Julie followed.

By the time they walked into the club Julie was feeling great. In the rideshare over she felt the pill bring a euphoric mist slowly over her body. Breathing in cooler and cooler air that filled her head and tingled her skin. She sneaked her hand to Brian’s thigh.

The club was as dark, bright, and exciting as ever. Almost too much at first, but they did shots and went into the fray. Everything felt great. Physical sensation took over for awhile and she momentarily lost her friends. She danced with a lot people. Then she found Brian. They grinded for a little she then Julie had to turn around and put her hands on his shoulders. She came and felt weak legged. Her mouth slightly agape and gasping a little, Brian kissed her. She came again. Then, when she felt pleasure from all sides he grabbed her butt and she came a third time. Julie almost collapsed on the floor. She stuttered a little while Brian pulled her to her feet.

“Do you want a drink?” He was so nice.

She could only nod and bite her lip.

Sitting at the bar she slowly regained the strength to sit up.

“What’s in those pills?” She asked both concerned and amused.

“I don’t know, Christine and Paul get them. Why?”

“They feel great…” she trailed off

“Are you sure you’re all right?” He was so nice

“Maybe I should get to bed.” She said looking dead in his eyes and running her hand up his thigh. She leaned in so he could see down her dress. They made out for a moment and he called for the check. In the car he offered her another pill that apparently Christine had given him. Julie took it and felt great.

Brian lived in a pretty nice apartment which Julie saw a little bit of that night as she was taking off her clothes. She had never been so turned on. Her dress was in the kitchen, bra in the hallway and panties on the floor before his bed. He went down on her, playing with her clit in away that made her orgasm like lightening went from her head to her toes. One hand grabbed the sheets and the other her breast so hard she worried they wouldn’t release.

He climbed on the bed and asked if she was on birth control. She grabbed his dick and directed him into her.

“I need you to come inside me” He did.

She came so hard she passed out.

She woke up feeling a lot calmer. At first she was confused but Brian is so nice. His had was on her stomach. It felt warm and comforting. As she was figuring out where the door was, the shower, the exit; Brian woke up.

“You’re incredible, Julie” They kissed, it felt good.

“Could I take a shower?”

“Of course”

“Could you collect my clothes while I take a shower?”

He laughed a little and agreed, then offered breakfast.

The shower felt sensual. It was unexpected but she supposed the afterglow could last a while. Her hand moved to her crotch for a moment but she exhibited some self-control. Her clothes were laid out on the bed and she began to put them on. Her bra didn’t fit quite right and so she had to make due with, in this walk of shame, her tight dress being slight deformed by breasts bubbling over a bra. I guess growth spurts are a thing.

The smell of breakfast was enticing, as was the sound of chatter. When Julie turned the corner she found Paul and Christine talking to Brian at the kitchen island. Christine was wearing what must have been on of Paul’s button down shirts, but it was not fairing well. Hints of cleavage peaked through the spaces between the buttons and you could make out outer ridges of her areola along with her nipples. Which seemed to be an increasingly prominent part of her ensemble.

“Julie, we’re going to the beach!” Christine jiggled as she instructed

“Good morning, Chris! I didn’t expect to see you!”

“Oh ya, sorry. I forgot to mention that Paul is my roommate” Brian apologized

“Just a surprise, it’s fine. Christine, don’t you have work?”

“You can take work off, silly. You should come with us! You’ve been so stressed out”.

Christine was right, she didn’t feel it now but she had been stressed. Paul had his arm around Christine. Was he feeling her side boob? Could one avoid feeling her side boob? He looked Julie in the eyes and said that they were staying at his beach house and she was welcome. Brian was coming along.

“We are going to swing your place so you and Christine can pack.” The invite had become much firmer.

Packing with Christine was much more of party than Julie had anticipated. She had always been affable but now was almost overly energetic, slightly distractible and really unable to fit into the tops she was packing. Not that Julie could judge too much.

“Christine, do those pills make your boobs grow?” Julie decided to be blunt.

“Oh, yes. Those pills are wonderful. Do you think we should do some for the drive.” Christine squeezed a tit when Julie had said boob, but it wasn’t clear if she heard anything beyond “pills”.

“You didn’t answer my question” This felt like standing up in that moment to Julie and something about that felt like she had used up her willpower.

“Julie, I had a great idea! We should celebrate packing by doing some shots!”

“Okay Chris, but the pills—“

“And we should take some pills!”

Julie packed for the week and Christine packed seven pairs of underwear, a too small bathing suit, some lingerie, some tight dresses, vibrators and a big bag of the purple pills.

“I’ll get more bras when we get there. My tits have gotten so big!” She put a pill in her mouth and took a shot, Julie did the same while looking at Christine’s tits. They really had gotten big. Almost as big as her head and must be feeling good. Chris wasn’t used to their projection and every time she hit something with them she sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. Julie looked down at hers in her flannel shirt. They’re definitely bigger, what am I doing? Any second thought was too late and they were out the door.

The pills hit while they were in the car, the boys were in the front and so Julie and Christine were left wiggling in the back. Christine was tugging at a nipple and trying to hold a conversation. She struggled to talk about anything but her boobs.

“They’re just so big now. I couldn’t find anything that would fit me! You all better get comfortable with my tits because they’ll be falling out all week.” She was proud of that fact. She undid one button from Paul’s straining shirt. That was the forth one and now, on the side, her cleavage ended with the peaking of her areola.

Julie was a little better, while clenching her legs together. Conversation flowed between music and Paul got them to the house in a little over two hours. While they pulled up he turned to Brian and seemed to ask something about Julie. Brian said he hadn’t talked about it.

“Julie.” He said with a controlled reserve “Are you prepared to fucking go for it”

“Ya, I’m here to party” She was confused.

“Like, the party happens and we follow it. Right?”

“I’ve partied with you guys before. I’ve done drugs with you guys before. Let’s fucking go for it.”

“Good.” He said and got out of the car.

Christine opened her door and said “I’m really happy you’re here, this is going to be great!”

Brian opened Julie’s door.

Paul’s beach house was big. It had three stories and was pretty splendid. Julie almost noticed, she was still entranced by Brian. Paul walked to a big room with a TV and a bar. He went behind the bar and moved a bottle of whiskey next to a small, wooden box.

“Okay, here’s the plan” There was something about his voice that made you not question a plan. They dropped their bags in attention. “Christine and I are in the room down here, Brian and Julie are on the second floor. Let’s put our stuff away and then we’ll start the party.”

Solid plan Julie thought. Though she was worried that she couldn’t just put her stuff away if she was alone with Brian. She couldn’t. They made out and she started moving him to the bed. She barely registered him saying “Not now” because she was moving his hands to her ass. He walked behind her, put his hands on her waste and whispered into her ear.

“I’ve got a big surprise for you later, just wait. Just do what I say.” She ground her butt into him, he grabbed her boob and she came. That was enough for now.

Christine changed into a sports bra and jean shorts. Her tits leaked out of the top and sides and the band was suspended far above her ribcage. She was sprawled out on the couch and rubbing her hand against any exposed flesh. Her eyes were unfocused.

“Chris, are you okay?” Julie was concerned until Brian put his hand on her shoulder.

“Julie…” Christine moaned “I’m Christine, the tit queen” Then she laughed.

“She’s fine” if Brian’s touch didn’t reassure Julie, Paul’s words did. “She’s a little hungry. We’re going to have a massive time”

Julie looked at Brian.

“He’s right.” Brian was so nice. “Let’s have a shot.” They had some whiskey.

The small wooden box was open on the bar. It had a few syringes and lots of little bottles of some clear, purple tinged, fluid. There were two sterilized wrappings next to it and an empty bottle. Paul was holding one of the syringes and was retrieving the fluid with it from the bottles. He pulled his thumb out with precision.

Brian whispered into Julie’s ear “Could you lift up your skirt for a second”. She had been waiting for him to say that. She did and leaned over the sofa arm. Looking at the Tit Queen on the other side, who had let one out and was softly circling her nipple. Julie realized that she had forgotten to put on panties just in time to feel a brief pinch followed by a warm, tingling pooling feeling starting at that spot and moving all over. Her breathing became deep, through her nose cool air filled up her full lungs and with every exhale a euphoric, sensual, fog filled her mind. She felt wonderful and too overcome to move from that spot but Brian led her to lie with her back on the couch.

She was in this state for sometime, her hands feeling herself. She was barely aware of anything but her own body, her own sexual person. In the distance the door opened and closed a number of times and food started to be piled in front of her. She smelled it, and as she did she found herself hungry. She ate everything in front of her. Two chickens, a whole pizza. Was is two whole pizzas? Was it six chickens? Were those protein shakes? Did she drink a gallon of protein shake and then drink six beers?

After an hour or so of eating she gained some awareness. Christine had totally removed her sports bra and was covered in all sorts of detritus. Shake, whipped cream, syrup. She must have made a point to make it a show. Her tits were noticeably larger pushing past the size of her head and into her lap. She was still eating, and probably still growing.

“What is going on” Julie’s first attempt at asking was baffled because of her full mouth. She drank something close to here to help it down, some buttermilk, and tried again.

“Give it a second, Julie, it’s about to get fun” Brian told her.

She sat up.

“Oh.” She looked at her chest. She had grown. Her bra was cutting into her now impressive chest.

“Ya, I was going to ask you to take off your bra but it seemed like we would end up fucking if I did. We had to time this with the food.”

Julie undid the buttons on her flannel. Christine had jiggled off somewhere with Paul. Julie’s tits were easily the size of her head and shoved into clearly uncomfortable surroundings.

“Brian, ask me to take off my bra.”

She was on her knees in front of him, undoing his zipper.

“Julie, take off your bra.”

She wasn’t used to the weight and wavered a bit on her knees. She had his dick in her hand.

“Brian, I’m still hungry.”

She started sucking him off.

“What can I get you…”

A few minutes later he came in her mouth. She came when he did, his cum tasted great and felt nice in her belly. Then she lay herself on the bar, her breasts pooling under her on the cold stone and they fucked there. And on the couch, and on the stairs to their room, and in their room for what felt like both an eternity and a fleeting moment.

Julie didn’t sleep long. She was unused to having so much tit and had to eventually move to her side. When she did actually wake up she woke up horny. Her hand was feeling her clit and it felt great. She pushed her nipple up to her mouth and played with it. It tasted like cum. I guess he did come on me a lot. She turned to Brian. He was still asleep. She removed the bed sheet and put his dick in her mouth. I hope he comes on my again. After breakfast.

Brian slowly woke up, smiling. He put his hand on her head as if to say “keep going” but actually said “Good morning”. When he was about to finish he motioned for her ride him. Unused to her new shape she held her tits close, the extra stimulation gave her an orgasm that had her scream and twitch on the bed for a minute or so. They cuddled for a while and eventually she said.

“I think I need to go clothes shopping”

When they went down stairs they could head Paul and Christine’s noises. Julie found Christine’s discarded sports bra, which would do well enough for now, and her own flannel. She looked at Brian while she was putting on the bra.

“I don’t know what you did to me last night but I feel so good.”

They fucked again before leaving the house.

The shopping trip didn’t go very well. Julie had trouble focusing on just about anything. Her new breasts would throw her off balance, or she would just get too horny. It was worrisome for her at times but the over all feeling kept her in the moment. She got sized and found out that no one in the town carried 30H. Brian bought her some swimsuits that would work and they walked on the beach for a little while.

“I’m sorry that I’m not better conversation, I have a lot going on”

She said, pulling him nearer.

“Are you having fun?”

“Lots of fun!”

“Then you don’t have to apologize.”

They kissed and he had to stop her from fucking him on a public beach.

They returned to the house in the evening. Julie was feeling a little more focused and was ready to party. They entered the living room to a similar sight from the previous night. Except Christine’s breasts were in her lap, massive, veiny and leaking milk. She had a tube in her arm connected to an IV drip on a pole. Her eyes were glazed over. Julie was shocked.

“Oh my god, Christine! What did he do to you!”

She ran over and tried to look in her eyes.

“I am the tit queen… I am a cow… I feel great”

Brian put his hand on Julie’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, they’ve been talking about this for a while.”

Julie backed away.

“I don’t believe you!”

“Julie” Paul came out from behind the bar “It’s fine, trust me”

She paused and felt a pinch in her arm. A euphoria creeped over her. Christine called out.

“Drink from me…”

Julie did and it felt great.