The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-Heist Part 2

(MC, MF, MD, FF)

Synopsis: Retired safecracker Bodi is lured out of retirement to make a ‘legal’ heist at famous TV newswoman Tracee Davis’s estate.

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Bodi was not looking forward to standing downstairs for hours, hearing men scream their pleasure as beautiful blonde TV anchor, now hypnotized sex slave, Tracee Davis banged the heck out of them.

The lone female in the crew, Kelly, had gone up to the bedroom first, followed, so far, by two men. Kelly still held the record for loudest orgasm.

Joe’s document finder, Marvin, then came up and nodded him to follow, Bodi anxiously went. It was at least something to do.

Marvin led him threw a labyrinth of rooms before they came upon what looked like a large library. He then guided him to a big picture of Tracee in a little black dress, showing off her massive cleavage (‘little full of herself’, thought Bodi). It had been swung open to the left and, behind it, a safe.

“Do your thing bud,” said Marvin.

Bodi took a deep breath, finally, something familiar in this crazy night. Cracking a safe to him was like pouring a glass a milk for most people.

He took out his pocket pal of tools and went to work. He laughed. Like the lock on the door, it was a cheap and easily opened version.

“People pay so much money for these places, and the builders give them the junkiest security stuff,” Bodi commented to Marvin.

It took him about 30 seconds to crack the safe. He and Marvin peered in and both looked surprised. All that was there were videotapes. Piles and piles. Marvin pawed through them and then he then stood up and shook his head.

“Never seen anything like it,” he said. “No documents, deeds, owner titles, I mean, that is what a safe is for. It’s just videos. Maybe everything was videotaped, like a living will. Let’s check it out.”

Tracee being in television, it was no surprise that the room had a big TV set, with a state-of-the-art VCR attached. Marvin popped the first tape in, and he and Bodi settled in nearby chairs to watch.

“Well, that was totally disgusting,” said Marvin. “How am I supposed to pork that girl in the bedroom now when I’ve just seen her doing the nasty with that guy.”

“She was certainly … um … uninhibited,” said Bodi.

Most of the tapes had been of Tracee and Steven having sex, and not always of the conventional type. Whips, chains, a rack (!), ropes and lots of role-playing costumes (Bodi thought Tracee being Pocahontas and Steven as John Smith was quite in bad taste) and tons and tons of anal.

“If they do golden showers and poop sex, I’m done,” announced Marvin. “Honestly, I was waiting for an animal at some point to be involved.”

“Eww … Well, I think we’ve gone through all the tapes, so were safe from … that,” said a shell-shocked Bodi. How was he supposed to sit with two 2-year-old girls in the morning and look at Tracee on TV, after seeing her like this?

“And who were the other two chicks on the tapes?,” said Marvin. “One is a super smoking girl and the other is older, but I would bang her in a second too, still hot.”

“I’ve seen them on the news,” said Bodi. “One does sports and the other, not sure, usually is yelling about something.”

(Jennifer always taped a sports segment for the morning news before she left the previous night, while Tanya’s blistering editorials were what Bodi was referring to.)

“Nice … that kid has like a harem,” said Marvin in awe.

“Well, enough gawking, I need to get the porn star back to her spot at the van once she shags the moving crew, “said Bodi. “They should almost be done at this point.”

“Cripes, let’s go, I gotta get mine from her,” Marvin said. “I know all her favorite positions now.”

* * *

Bodi escorted Tracee back to her seat in front of the van. She had not shown a flicker of emotion after having sex with nine men and one women, all in a row. She had followed her master’s order and there was nothing else to say.

The nurse took Tracee from him and re-hooked her up. The spiral show was on, the IV back in her arm, the headphones lashed on, the nipple clamps gingerly back on and, lastly, the vibrator was inserted. Bodi could not believe the woman could handle more sex, but Tracee’s eyes widened, and she gave a small smile when the whirring started. She sat back in her chair with a contented look.

Bodi’s time observing of the naked, large chested brainwashed TV newswoman getting even more brainwashed was broken. He saw a figure in the dark, barely perceptible from the lights of the van and movie screens. It was coming directly from the Taj Mahal-sized house that was next to Tracee’s -and the figure was coming fast.

Joe had also noticed, and he motioned Bodi to come and accompany him, as they walked up the lawn to meet the striding figure.

Bodi soon saw it was a woman, more like a girl, as she appeared about 20. She was tall, maybe 5-foot-8, with a pretty, dimpled face and raven black hair, and she was quite thin. That was about all he could make out, as the woman was wearing a thick housecoat. She had cute, pink toenailed feet, Bodi did notice, as she was barefoot.

“Excuse me ma’am, but this is private property, you’re trespassing,” said Joe, trying to take command of the situation.

“Excuse yourself assholes,” the woman spat out. “I want to know what the fuck you are doing here. I am extremely good friends with the owners, I have been inside their home every day this week, and I know Steven never mentioned having a moving van here in the middle of the night.”

“Number one, this is none of your goddam business, go back to your Eiffel Tower and get a good night’s sleep honey,” said Joe. “Secondly, you are insulting Steven and Tracee. They, out of the kindness of their heart, are donating almost everything in the house to charity, and to be considerate of the neighbors, instead of blocking up the street and causing traffic snarls during the day, they arranged to do it in the middle of the night, when everyone should be asleep.

“So Missy, go back and let us take care of what we need to do.”

Joe had used his ‘tough guy’ voice and his reasoning, to an outsider, was solid. Bodi assumed the young girl in the frumpy housecoat would back down.

Nope.

“That is total bullshit,” she said. “I am Alexandra Picket, yes of the Picket Fences dynasty. Don’t you dare put me in a corner. I moved in next door a few months ago when I transferred to Johnson U. and Steven has become a great friend . Tracee has also been nice the times I’ve seen her. No way he would have this done without mentioning it to me.

“Where is Steven!. I want to see him right now or I am calling the cops, you can explain to them all of this.”

Bodi was petrified. What would the police think, finding two nude people with needles in their arms, watching screens full of spirals and swirls, both jacking off in a catatonic state. Bodi looked pleadingly at Joe—and he came through.

“Blue Parsley”

The fire immediately went out of Alexandra’s eyes. Her body relaxed and she stood there, before beginning to sway slowly.

She then looked down at her housecoat like it was an alien being. She immediately shrugged it off, revealing a very tight body, not the rock-solid of Tracee but well-toned. She had absolutely nothing underneath. She must have grabbed the coat upon seeing the activity and headed right out, not bothering to put shoes, or even underwear, on.

“Please do not tell Master this slave had clothes on, I am so ashamed,” wailed Alexandra as she dropped to her knees. “Please send me to Master so I can grovel at his feet for forgiveness.”

Joe and Bodi looked at each other.

“Two,” said Joe.

“Actually, 4, as far as I know,” replied Bodi. Joe then gave a whistle.

“I’m going to need time to make a special tape for this one, your back on bodyguard duty,” Joe whispered to him.

“My name is Joe, I am friend of Master Steven,” he said. “As penance, you must reward all the workers at his house getting things ready for his charitable donation by having sex with them. My associate Bodi here will then bring you to where Master is, and I will make sure to let him know the good job I know you will do, pleasing his workers.”

“Yes, I am a sex slave, I will redeem myself with sex, I am ready,” said Alexandra, who quickly turned to excited after being totally distraught.

The naked heiress/sex slave began striding quickly toward the house, Bodi had to scramble to keep up with her.

She turned to Bodi but still briskly walking.

“What is the count up there, I must have lots of sex to receive master’s forgiveness,” she said.

“Um … think there are 10,” Bodi said,

“Women? She asked.

“One,” said Bodi.

“Acceptable,” said Alexandra. “My stupid conscious self has not agreed yet to surrender completely to master. The fool. I am fighting her every day for control. I will win. Having a lot of sex will convince her to give up stupid things like free will and do the right thing and serve master.”

Bodi detected a little more, call it flicker of life, in Alexandra than Tracee, who had been fanatical and robotic. He figured she had not been around Steven as long. The fact she did not have torpedo sized breasts like Tracee and the two other women he had seen on tape, was also a sign Steven hooks in her were not as deep.

But still deep enough where she was going to gangbang 10 total strangers.

… When they entered the house, all the workers stopped what they were doing. Unlike with Tracee’s arrival, they now knew exactly what a beautiful, naked woman showing up meant.

“OK, be fair, reverse order from the last one,” announced Bodi.

“Reverse order for men, ladies always first,” said Kelly, who ran in from the back, grabbed Alexandra’s hand and led her upstairs.

* * *

Tracee opened her eyes. She looked at her phone to see the time and gave Steven a shove.

“C’mon sleepyhead, I don’t get too many mornings off, not wasting it,” she said as Steven yawned, stretched out his arms and looked around.

“This air mattress was not so bad, I slept like a baby,” said Steven. “I thought with all the sex, us being naked, we might stick to it, but it’s fine.”

“Yeah, even the sex was not too bad, I feel so sexually … full I guess you can call it,” said Tracee. “Maybe it’s better when not on a real bed.”

“Yeah, if it’s OK with you, I don’t need our traditional wake up sex session,” he said, as Steven then stood up. “I feel like we must have sexually exhausted ourselves. I feel really good.”

“Yep, me too,” said Tracee. “You know me, worshiper of Stephanie Schmidt and the ‘Sex Led Life’ but we must have had a ton of sex last night, when you combine before and after they came. I feel super, rested, and ready to hit the gym.”

“It works out, because remember, Alexandra is coming over to work out with us at the gym this morning,” said Steven. “For once, have to keep a time schedule.”

“Only met her a few times, so busy with the news and all my women’s groups speaking engagements, but Alexandra seems really nice,” said Tracee, as she got off the mattress and started going through the neat piles of clothes on the floor of the other-wise empty bedroom.

“I agree,” said Steven, who began his own search for clothing. “Hey, looking at this, I have to say, those movers did a good job of being neat with our stuff.”

“That poor kid, had to transfer, you said, because all the girls at Smith were so jealous of her looks and great wealth,” said Tracee. “We should reach out to her, lend a hand.”

“Absolutely, you are correct as always Mistress,” said Steven, who had found his gym-logo tank top and a pair of shorts.

“I might assign you to be a sex supplier to her, like I have you do with Tanya,” said Tracee, who had found a pink sports bra that, barely, corralled her size EE breasts, and a matching pink thong.

“I will, of course, follow your instruction as all my thoughts and desires have been wiped out and I am a mere extension of you Mistress,” said Steve, who was tying his sneakers while making his devotional.

Tracee stopped, and went up to Steven, she grabbed his chin in her hand and looked longingly at him.

“You are happy, right Steven,” she said. “I mean, just suddenly ‘claiming’ you while an intern at my station might have been a shock, but I do not want you to have an unpleasant experience.”

“Oh, my goodness Mistress, are you not happy with my service to you,” as Steven stood up straight. “I … I have no reason to live then, as my sole existence is to serve you. I will throw myself out the window immediately.”

Steven then took a step toward the window.

“No, no, NO!,” Tracee said hurriedly, sometimes she had to remember to herself that Steven was her willing ex slave, not a boyfriend sometimes. “Mistress is extremely happy with her slave. Could not be more pleased.”

Steven had a sigh of relief.

“If Mistress is happy, then so am I,” he said. “Please, never worry about my so called ‘feelings. If I can worship my Mistress and do her bidding. I am truly happy.”

They hugged and kissed, but then both heard a loud scream from downstairs:

“What the fuck is this!”

Alexandra bounded up the steps. Her raven black hair in a loose ponytail. She was wearing a red string bikini, exposing 97-percent of her body.

Alexandra looked at the near empty bedroom, the only things visible were the air mattress and some piles of clothes dotting the floor.

“You know, your whole first floor is wiped clean, there is nothing there at all,” she said. “And it looks like the same here. Do we need to call the cops? My dad knows the chief of police, I can get quick action.”

Tracee laughed.

“No police needed, Alex, can I call you Alex (She nodded yes),” said Tracee with a knowing smile. “I piled up so much, let us just call it stuff, throughout the years I’ve lived here. But I am a different person now. Time to get rid of it all. I am going to go buy all new things, really nice, even exorbitantly expensive, celebrate my new life, and treat myself.

“Steven has recently moved in, and I just think I want to make a clean break with the person I was. I found this great charity that comes, conveniently in the middle of the night, and takes everything and gets it to people who need it. Glad to support them. I can’t tell you how good right now I feel about it.

“I might call the guy who runs it, think it’s Joe, and tell him to come back again next year.”

“Really?” said Alexandra, who then twisted her mouth for a second. “You know what, that does sound like an excellent idea. My dad wanted me to be comfortable, so he bought this huge house for me, and I filled it with lots of nice, very expensive things.

“But I like you’re thinking Tracee. Coming to Syracuse for college was a clean slate for me too, and it starts here. Do you know the name of that charity moving company? I definitely want to hire them to do the same to my place. ASAP.”

For the first time since she woke up, Tracee had a cloudy look on her face. She looked confused, like there was a veil blocking what she was searching in her mind. But then she brightened up.

“I don’t the name, sorry, but I can give you their phone number,” she said. “And an extremely strong recommendation. Ask for Joe, great guy.”

“Yeah, met him, Joe is a super good guy, you should believe me Alex,” said Steven in an even tone, as Alex’s eyes widened a bit. “Tracee is just so caring and giving, I support her 100-percent on something like this.”

“Then it is settled,” said Alexandra. “I will call Joe after we work out. I will tell him to do exactly to me what he did to you.”

“Good,” said Steven. “Let me go downstairs and get the equipment loaded and the van ready for us.”

Steven quickly left, knowing Tracee needed to talk to Alexandra privately.

Tracee sat down on the floor and indicated Alex should join her.

“Alex, I hope you have been able to spend some time with Steven since you moved next door, I definitely encourage it,” Tracee said. “I feel so bad, with my schedule, that I kind of leave him hanging by himself, particularly since he no longer is an intern in my department.”

“Oh, Steven has been great, so supportive,” said Alexandra. “I knew nobody here and he is actually a Johnson student, although much more advanced in his studies than me. But he has been a great person to lean on. So grateful for his support, and especially thankful to you for letting him live here, or I would not have met him.

“He told me as an unpaid intern he had no money for a place of his own, and you let him stay here or he might have been homeless.”

“Oh, don’t worry, I make Steven earn his keep … in many ways,” said Tracee with a knowing laugh as, in her current non-zombified state, she knew Steven was her willing slave. “For instance, I put him entirely in charge of my personal finances. I signed everything over to him, that way, he can’t bother me about it, it’s all on him.”

“Wow, that really makes a lot of sense,” said Alexandra. “My dad only gave me a small trust fund when I turned 18, but I would love to sign it over to Steven and let him run the whole thing. Takes a big burden off of me. If someone as extremely intelligent and successful as you think it’s a good idea, I’m in. Could you talk to Steven about it?”

Tracee nodded her approval.

“Well, that finalizes my decision,” said Tracee. “If you do not mind Alex, I’d like to propose something to you. I, and Steven agrees, would like to totally incorporate you into our lifestyle. Basically, we three would become sort of a family. Home away from home.”

Alexandra began to tear up, and it quickly turned into sobs. In her string bikini, you could see her ‘C’ cup breasts bouncing as she heaved. Tracee smiled and patted her on the back. Everything about this felt so right, almost like it was pre-ordained.

When Alexandra finally got herself together, she replied: “Oh my god, yes, a thousand times , yes yes Tracee.

The two hugged.

“ I can be honest now,” said Alex. “Steven refers you as a ‘living goddess’. Between your incredible charitable donation and now helping out a poor lonely college student, when you did not have to do either. You are truly incredible. If there was a pedestal here, I would put you on it and worship you.”

“Steven is always saying I’m a goddess, both of you are so sweet,” said Tracee, who then began walking and Alexandra followed. Tracee stopped suddenly and turned to her new worshipper.

“Now, one warning. Steven and I basically have a, um, passionate-based lifestyle that we enjoy a lot. We work out like crazy to keep our stamina up and bodies as attractive as possible, as well as for health purposes. We do not party, drink or do drugs but we do like to have fun—our way.”

Alexandra looked puzzled for a moment, but then something clicked in her head.

“That sounds awesome,” she said. “One of the problems at Smith was I wasn’t into the party scene, with the drinking and the drugs. In my sorority they called me ‘The Prude’. But I do like to have fun—other ways.”

“Awesome,” replied Tracee. “Hey, one last thing, what is the deal with the teeny, weeny bikini. I hate wearing bras, but I know I got to have it at the gym, or I’ll sprain my big boobs.”

“Oh, Steven said, with you there, it was going to be a long, grinding workout, so I figured I would wear as little clothing as possible since I would be sweating a lot. Truthfully, I am beginning to think, in general, I am better off wearing as little as possible.”

“They have a store at the gym, we’ll get you a pretty sports bra, the smallest, thinnest possible,” said Tracee. “I promise.”

“Thanks a lot Tracee for sharing the tip,” said Alexandra, who could not help staring admiringly at Tracee’s bronzed (‘Yup, no tan lines there,’ she thought), massive but perky breasts, barely contained in her sports bra.

Tracee laughed and slung an arm around her as they began to walk down the stairs.

“I think we will be sharing lots of things in the future,” said Tracee. “Alex, I get the feeling this is the start of a beautiful friendship.”

The End