The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-Heist

(MC, MF, MD, FF)

Synopsis: Retired safecracker Bodi is lured out of retirement to make a ‘legal’ heist at famous TV newswoman Tracee Davis’s estate.

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Bodi stood on the street corner and nervously checked his watch. It read 9 p.m., so he was at the appropriate place at the appropriate time. He just was not sure he should be there at all.

His old pal Joe had called him a few days earlier and said he had a job for him. They had been part of a gang of thieves who looted many a business and private home in the greater Syracuse area, until they were caught. Bodi had to spend two years in prison (Joe had gotten five as the ringleader).

Since being let out of the ‘pen’, Bodi had since gotten married and had twin girls, now in the terrible ‘twos’. He was done with a life of crime and had a job at a package delivery company, which was now laying off people like crazy.

But when Joe said he needed him, Bodi quickly said no. However, when Joe said it was not like their former jobs, that is would be legal and, actually sort of helping charity, Bodi reconsidered. With possible unemployment, and two little mouths to feed, Bodi had then changed his mind and agreed.

It all became real when he saw Joe striding towards him. He looked just like the last time he saw him, tall, about 6-foot-3, silvery hair, in good shape, as he had been a boxer in his youth he used to tell the gang (no one felt like testing him on that). He gave Bodi a big smile as he came up.

“Hey, Bode, long time, no see,” said Joe as he gave him a handshake and a slap on the pack.

“Hey Joe, what do you know,” said Bodi, using the timeworn greeting.

“Off to a job to make some dough,” said Joe. “Follow me, it’s only a couple of blocks away. We can walk it.”

Bodi’s worries increased as they went off the main drag and into a very exclusive looking area. All the buildings seemed to be mansions, or, at the very least, extremely expensive homes. There was one really big mansion that stood out, but Joe motioned him to a mere moderate-sized mansion next to it..

“Now Joe, you said this was legal and semi-charitable,” Bodi said, as they took a turn onto the grass of the large home. “I got a wife and kids; I can’t go to jail again.”

As they were about to go past a row of bushes, Joe turned to him.

“I swear, the owner of the house will fully approve of what we are doing—by the end of the night,” he said with a smile. “And, hey, charity begins at home.”

As they got to the largest bush, Bodi saw a large group of people. He counted nine men and two women.

“Hey everyone, I want to introduce my good pal Bodi,” said Joe in a semi-whisper. “Used to work together back in the day. Best safecracker in the game and he can unlock any door imaginable.

“Bodi, this is the new gang.”

They all came up and introduced themselves. Bodi was too nervous to remember their names, but all the men were muscular, save one, and one of the women was in a nurse’s outfit, which Bodi thought was a bit odd. Why did they need a nurse for a robbery?

Joe then turned to the one non-musclebound guy (not including Bodi, who was more wiry than buff: “Are we good yet?”

The guy looked at his watch. “Yup, still enough gas in there to keep her out like a light but it’s dissipated enough where we can go in with no problem.”

“Excellent,” said Joe with a glint in his eye. Bodi recognized that glint, Joe loved it when a plan was about to come together.

“Larry here used to work as an anesthesiologist’s aide in the army, he knows all about putting a person to sleep, safely,” said Joe to Bodi. “He was here a couple hours before everyone else, finding a place he could pump knockout gas into the house without being recognized from the street.”

“Yup, perfect place was here, and a nice big vent to work with,” said Larry with pride. “She’s probably has been out cold for 45 minutes by this point.”

“Who is she?” asked Bodi.

Joe waved the group to follow him around the house to the front door. It was almost 10 p.m. and the streets were virtually empty. Bodi was right next to Joe, the only person he knew, as Joe had put together an entirely new crew.

“Ever watch WFEM news? Tracee Davis, the super-hot blonde on in the mornings?” said Joe to him.

“Sure, my wife loves her, we watch her do the news every morning,” said Bodi. “Since she has boobs the size of torpedoes, and not afraid to show them off, I don’t mind watching the all-girls news.”

“Well, Bodi my boy, you are going to meet a local celebrity in person then,” said Joe gaily. “Tracee lives here, all by herself according to my info. But, sorry, no autographs.”

As they got to the front door, Joe stepped aside and motioned to Bodi. “OK, do your thing, this is why you are here.”

Bodi went up the step from the path to the door. He told everyone to move back a few feet, and from behind, placed a cover over the security camera (he had been caught back in the day by snipping the security camera’s wire, which caused an alarm at the local police station). Now, if anyone checked the security footage, they would see nothing.

He then looked at the lock. For an expensive house, it was pretty cheap. A simple one-tumbler system. He got his tools from his pocket protector, and it took him just 20 seconds to pop the lock.

As the door swung open, Joe said, ‘let’s go crew’ and they poured inside.

* * *

As they made their way through the house, Bodi could smell the faint residue of the gas. Larry was right, there was enough for those to feel it but not affect them. However, someone already with a lungful in them, would remain asleep if they continued to breathe this.

They had gone to what seemed a thousand rooms without stopping, as Joe wanted a body count of who was in the house. All the rooms were empty so far, as they then made their way to the last room on the far side of the top floor.

“You sure anyone is here,” asked Bodi, as he was nervous the owner, Tracee, might suddenly show up, with strangers in her place, and call the cops.

“I’ve scouted this joint for weeks,” said Joe breezily. “She is here. Her Bentley is in the garage. Very disciplined. Once she goes in, never leaves the house. Only other person I have ever saw is some kid go in and out, probably a delivery boy.”

As they opened the door, there was an audible gasp.

Tracee was there, lying in bed, buck naked. On top of her was a nude young man. His penis was obviously still inside of her, as he was on his haunches and had toppled forward, his head landing on Tracee’s massive breasts, to more than cushion his sudden landing.

“Shit, they were fucking when the knockout gas hit,” said Larry. Everyone nodded in agreement.

“Nice,” said a few simultaneously.

“Well, this is a new one,” said Joe with a laugh. “I thought the kid was a delivery boy, but she’s regularly fucking him. A boy toy for the big-time anchorwoman. Well, she passed out on a happy note.”

Joe then got a serious look on his face.

“OK guys and ladies, time to do your job,” he said. “Not here to gawk. Work to do.”

Everyone immediately dispersed, like a well-oiled machine, they all seemed to know what to do.

Two of the more muscular men grabbed Tracee and her sex partner’s bodies and, after carefully removing his member out of Tracee’s slit, flung them over their shoulders like they were twigs. Many in the group gave a wolf whistle, as Tracee’s sculpted body with the EE sized breasts could now be seen. The nurse followed the men with the two unconscious bodies down the stairs.

One man began riffling through the drawers, putting some things in a neat pile, others were flung into a bin one of the men had brought up. Others had gone out and Bodi could see from the bedroom window that a large van and a smaller vehicle were coming up the driveway. The big one stopped right in front of the main door while the smaller vehicle, about the size of a big Kia, drove down the lawn about 100 feet before stopping.

Bodi was the only one not doing something. Joe then walked up to him.

“Hey pal, probably wondering what you do now,” said Joe as Bodi nodded. “If Tracee has a safe, you will obviously crack it. Until then, just hang with me, I always run into something that needs to be done.’

Bodi was then told that Josh was going through all things in the house. Anything that no one would think of donating, like worn clothes or underwear, were put in a pile. Important papers were also to be left alone.

“You need to remember, they think this is all being given to charity,” said Joe, as the pair walked downstairs. “Obviously, things like life insurance policies, stocks, their wallets, ID, maybe a will, or something that might have sentimental value, like pictures of their relatives, would never be donated, so we keep it here.”

“Maybe I am a little slow, but how is rendering the house’s owner, and her boy toy, unconscious and stealing all their valuables a charitable donation,” said Bodi. “Remember, you promised me it was legal.”

“Very simple,” said Joe. “After you got paroled, I got really into hypnosis and mind control. Read everything, even experimented with some inmates. Butch, who punched you out, he was licking my shoes after I was done with him.

“So, when I finally got out, I figured I should make use of this new skill. Why rob people, scare them, and bother the police, when you can just make them think they are giving it to you. That way, I get basically what I would have if I had straight up robbed them, and no cops and no trauma for the residents. And the victims actually think they did something good. Win-win for everyone.”

“So, they think, after you’ve cleaned them out, that they made a charitable donation,” asked Bodi, who was trying to wrap his head around all this.

“Yup, all of us here could use the money, right,” said Joe, who then laughed again.

Joe then had one of his minions run up to him.

“Wassup Marvin,” said Joe, who then turned to Bodi. “He’s my document hunter. Takes inventory of all the important papers, makes sure we don’t take anything the person, or their relatives or lawyers, might want to go searching for or ask questions of their whereabouts.”

“It’s the damdest thing Joe,” he said with an exasperated look. “This is obviously Tracee Davis’s place, but there is not one scrap of paper that says she owns anything. Her car, this huge house, stocks, bank accounts, everything I could find, all have the name Steven Long on it. She literally has nothing to her name.”

“Hmmm … interesting,” said Joe. “Well, no matter for you. Any important papers, set aside, we don’t want her, or Steven whoever, to wonder where they are.”

“OK boss,” said Marvin, who then walked away.

“I know what she looks like, that was definitely Tracee in the bed,” said Bodi. “She must make nice money from TV. That’s strange that she does not own anything.”

“I have my theory on it,” said Joe.

Suddenly, the air was pierced by a voice crackling on Joe’s walkie-talkie. He had given everyone one when they first met, but warned only use if absolutely necessary.

“Hey Joe, Rosie down at the ‘brain station’, we have something odd, never seen before, need your help,” said the voice coming from the walkie-talkie.

“What could be odd?,” said Joe back into it. “They are out cold and, when they wake, you start the process. They don’t even have time to form a coherent sentence.”

“Well, the blonde woman, Tracee you said her name was,” said Rosie. “She ain’t having none of it. She just keeps saying she can’t do anything unless her master says so. Says she is not a person who can think on her own, merely a projection of master.”

Joe and Bodi looked at each other. The night was getting stranger by the minute.

“I’ll be right there,” said Joe.

* * *

The ‘brain station’ was just a big minivan and Bodi could see a couple of people sitting in chairs directly in back ot it. They had wires coming out of them, with some electronic equipment sitting between them..

As he got closer, he could tell that Tracee and that kid were sitting in the chairs, but certainly not in a normal position!

Both were still naked, but Tracee now had an IV in her, and nipple clamps clipped to her huge breasts. She also wore headphones and Bodi here something whirring down below. It sounded just like his wife’s vibrator.

Her head was locked into a contraption that made her only look straight ahead. He looked at the back of a van, a screen filled with swirls, spirals and spinning shapes were being shown.

Bodi was not a perv, but seeing the exceptionally beautiful Tracee clamped, with a vibrator stuck in her pussy, looking blankly at a screen, kind of was a turn on. Maybe that is why Joe hired a professional nurse for this, a guy might try something funny.

“So, what is the deal Rosie,”she seems fine,” asked Joe.

“Oh, she will sit there and look at the screen, and certainly had no objections to the nipple clamps or vibrator being put on her,” she said. “But she will not do anything, or answer any questions, without permission from master, whoever that is.”

“I think I know the answer to that question,” said Joe. “How is the guy doing?”

Bodi looked at the man seated a few feet away. He did not have the clamps or, obviously, a vibrator. But his penis was wrapped in something, and it certainly looked like he was enjoying it. as his member was enlarged. He also had the IV and headphones, as well as his head locked in, looking straight at the screen.

“Oh, he’s been great, model patient,” said Rosie. “By dawn he will be perfect.”

“Well I need to talk to him now,” said Joe, who went to his side, so he could still see the screen, but lifted the headphones off.

“Hey, it’s your pal Joe,” he said. “You’re Steven, right?”

“Ye…ssss,” he slowly responded.

“And you are Tracee’s master?,” Joe said.

“Ye…sss,” said Steven.

“Shit,” Bodi blurted out.

Joe gave him a glare and Bodi shut up.

“Do you have a trigger phrase where Tracee becomes a compliant slave or robot,” Joe asked.

Steven just stared ahead. He was going through what he had done to many women. He was being sexually stimulated, mind relaxing drugs coursing through him and a series a spirals and shapes whirring in front of him. His expertise had done nothing, apparently, to stop him from being able to fight off the same being done to him.

“Blue … parsley,” said Steven,

“That’s an odd phrase,” commented Bodi as Joe put the headphones back on.

“Well, you don’t want to make it something common, where by mistake someone uses the phrase and they get zonked out in public,” said Joe. “This guy is young, but he is good. I’d ask him to join our crew, but, hey, he has this rich, beautiful woman so totally under his spell she has signed away everything to him. He does not need us..”

Joe then lifted the headphones off of Tracee.

“I have spoken with master, he said ‘Blue Parsley’,”. Tracee’s eyes immediately widened, and her body relaxed visibly.

“Are you a sex slave?”

“Yes,” Tracee immediately answered. “Master has formed my body for the purpose of sex.”

“Ok, master said there are nine people currently in your house, doing nice things to prepare your wonderful donation to charity, he thinks they all deserve to have sex with you, as a thank you,” said Joe.

Rosie barely had time to take off the nipple clamps and pull out the IV and vibrator, as Tracee stood up quickly.

“Master’s new friend Bodi will help you get to the house and then bring you back when you have completed master’s instruction,” said Joe. “And you will also …”

“No!,” said Bodi, who knew where Joe was going. “I watch her every morning with my wife and kids, I can’t do that knowing I’ve had sex with a zombified Tracee.”

“Suit, yourself, then go,” said Joe.

Tracee immediately strode toward the house and Bodi scrambled to keep up with her.

* * *

The whole scene was surreal. Here was a TV newswoman who was in his home every morning, but she was now a mindless naked slave, going to her house to have sex with a whole bunch of strangers. The darkness, with the lights glowing from the house, as well as the two vans, just gave it an even more eerie feeling to Bodi.

“Are there women in the group master has ordered me to reward with sex,” Tracee in a dull monotone asked.

“Uh, yes Tracee, one,” said Bodi.

She stopped her march for a second and glared at Bodi, the first sign of emotion he had seen out of her.

“Do NOT refer to me as Tracee, that person no longer inhabits this body,” she said. “I am master’s servant. Doing master’s bidding is why I breathe. To refer to me as a person is insulting to master.”

“Ok,” said Bodi. “I won’t do it again.”

As Tracee entered the front door of her house, Bodi could see everyone was busy. They were packing things or hoisting large pieces of furniture to be carried outside later.

Bodi was a bit surprised that Tracee, oops, master’s servant, did not show the slightest bit of emotion seeing her house’s belongings being prepared to be taken away.

“By order of master, you will all have sex with me,” shouted Tracee. Bodi saw the guys grin and a couple high five each other. The one woman, in the back, packing up silverware, kept doing her work.

Joe had introduced her as Kelly, the pretty wife of a guy he met in prison. She was struggling financially without him, and Joe had added her to the crew. She was only like 5-foot-2 and maybe 100 pounds dripping wet, so her job was to find and then pack all the little items of value.

“Everyone gets individual attention,” said Tracee. “I will go up to the bedroom, have sex with you one at a time, and then that person will come back down, and the next one will come up to me. All must orgasm.

“Ladies first.”

Tracee then went to the back, where Kelly was. She could not have been more shocked, seeing a nude, beautiful woman suddenly standing in front of her.

“You will come with me, the men may wait,” said Tracee.

“That’s … that’s OK,” said Kelly nervously, Bodi thought she could not be more than 22, “I’m straight. I am sure the men will be incredibly happy to start.”

For the second time since being slave-activated, Tracee showed emotion.

“Master has ordered everyone in the house must have sex, you are in the house, you will have sex with me,” said Tracee sternly. “I will not have an order of master’s disobeyed.”

With that, Tracee grabbed Kelly, who let slip a handful of forks, and put her over her shoulder. Tracee was only about 5-foot-6 but with a body now looking like it was carved out of marble, after the months of workouts Steven had supervised, little Kelly was soon firmly on her shoulder.

Tracee went up the stairs, with Kelly pleading to be let down.

Bodi, and all the other men in the house, just stood and watched them go up the stairs, this pretty young girl, arms flailing, while this naked Amazonian blonde carried her, wondering what would happen.

“They heard a faint ‘please no’ and then silence.

A few minutes later, a massive shriek was heard. “Sh … I … ttt., fu….c..k!” The men looked at each other. In her current state as a mindless drone, no one really wanted to stop Tracee from obeying master’s orders, they knew that would involve a physical fight. But they also did not want Kelly having sex she did not want.

Should they stay or should they go save Kelly? The answer to that question was answered 10 minutes later.

Kelly half stumbled down the stairs. Her eyes hollow, her gait unsteady. Her top was half buttoned, her pants up but her underwear was in her hands.

When she reached the bottom of the steps, with all eyes on her, Kelly spoke in between deep breaths:

“That was …. the best … fuck … I have every … had,” she announced.

She then walked straight to the bathroom to pull herself together.

“Next!!” came the shout from upstairs.

The men quickly got together, played rock, paper, scissors, and established a pecking order to go up to Tracee’s bedroom.

To be continued