The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-College

(MC, MF, MD, MF)

By Rinky Dink

Part 2

When Stephanie opened the door to her office, she glanced to her left. Jessica was there on the stool, breathing heavily, beads of sweat on her forehead, glazed eyes glued straight forward, her hand stuffed down her pants, working furiously.

Stephanie made a quick peek around the curtain, saw the big spirals swirling, with a picture of Steven in the background. She nodded to herself, and then walked back to her desk, first giving Steven a big kiss before she sat down.

She immediately unbuttoned the top four buttons on her shirt.

“Hey, got to let the girls breathe,” smiled Stephanie. “I mean, when we discussed my getting breast augmentation surgery, it was a statement about empowerment, and it has worked. Any meeting I have, they just stare at them, it’s comical, I pretty much have them wrapped around my finger.

“Just remind me to push the upper body workouts at the gym. Keep it strong enough to keep not wearing a bra. That’s where the women’s eyes pop out at gatherings. They can’t believe I can be bra-less with those two big bags on my chest.”

“All the men want to be with you, all the women want to be you, it’s obvious whenever you meet outside people,” said Steven. “I will make sure you have a rigorous upper body program.”

“Great, now sit-down Steven, we actually have serious stuff to go over,” said Stephanie.

“Gotcha Mistress,” said Steven as he sat down with a smile.

“C’mon babe, you know I hate that word,” said Stephanie. “You voluntarily do everything I say.”

“I know, I self-enslaved myself,” said Steven. “Although your former protégé seemed to have a problem with it.”

“Yes, I noticed,” said Stephanie with a sigh. “I swear she has always thought like I do. I was hoping Jess would be more open-minded to what we have been doing and see how it fits with my ultra-radical ideas. That is why I sent the text to Deirdre to call me. I knew you’d know what to do.

“What program is she on now?”

“She’s on Program 2.5,” said Steven. “She’s really done well accepting the instruction. Maybe she does think exactly like you, deep down. Just had to scrape off all those society norms she had been living with. Of course, you reached 3.0 the first day we tried it, so you still hold the record.”

“That’s why I am the professor and you wanted to be my slave,” said Stephanie with a laugh. “Seriously, I hope we can get Jess up to speed quickly. I’m only here for the summer, we need her ready for the fall to represent our views.

“And we need to make sure she is an enthusiastic sex supplier for you, poor baby, my vagina you love so much will be away in the Far East.”

“Well, you did pull those strings to get me that internship at the all-female TV news station,” said Steven with a wink. “Maybe hope there.”

“Speaking of supplying sex,” said Stephanie as she stood up and pulled down her micro mini-skirt. “All that time you spent with my lawyer last week, I am way behind on my orgasms. Let’s go dear.”

Not having worn panties made things simpler. Stephanie turned her ass toward Steven, who quickly took off his tank top and gym shorts. He could see even from the opposite side, that Stephanie’s pussy was already dripping.

Steven gripped Stephanie’s bare sides and, doggie style, rammed his now engorged dick into her very wet pussy.

Stephanie gasped as she felt him inside of her. No matter how many times he fucked her, it was nirvana.

Steven, as a gym employee, was in-shape and his thrusts into Stephanie were long and powerful. When Stephanie began a sexual relationship with Steven, she had requested her office be moved to a far corner on the Psychological Studies floor.

No one would be close enough to hear the thrashing and the screaming.

Stephanie had her eyes closed, moaning in bliss as Steven pumped hard and continuously inside of her. Finally, she felt Steven shoot his load into her, and, as always, she saw rockets in front of her.

Stephanie crumpled to the ground, Steven’s cum flying off of her. Steven quickly handed her a small pillow and Stephanie screamed bloody murder as her hip slammed up and down is orgasmic fury.

For a full minutes, Stephanie’s body writhed on the floor, her pussy juice gushing out (the college’s maintenance workers knew to bring their mop to her room every night when doing the daily cleanup, although they did not know why her rugs were always stained). She wailed incoherently into the pillow.

Steven then heard a small shout from behind him. As Stephanie lay on the floor in a sex daze, Steven, buck-naked, walked to the back and saw that Jessica had her own orgasm.

“Looks like you tied the record,” as Steven changed the floppy disc from 2.5 to 3.0. “I was worried because the way Steffi described you, you seemed like an ice princess. But you are a horny little thing when you can let loose. It appears, my sex supply will be well tended to.”

Steve laughed and then came back to Stephanie, who was pulling herself off the floor and was putting on her threadbare clothes.

“Phew, every time I see stars,” said Stephanie, who only buttoned a few of her buttons, leaving the top half of her chest in plain view, nips and all. “That is why I asked you for two guys for Japan. Probably need both to match you in the sack. You are just awesome.”

“I assure you, Tad and Dean will be excellent in the sack,” said Steven. “I am going to teach them how to follow the office programs and your gym workouts, just like I do them. I assure you; they will fuck you like a bunny just as much as I do.”

“I hope they show your dedication,” said Stephanie. “Except for meetings, I see no reason why I shouldn’t have a dick in my pussy, mouth or asshole. I definitely need to work on my anal sex this summer. Note that, Steven.”

“Duly noted,” said Steven, as he put his clothes on.

“OK, now sit down, I do have some serious things to talk to you about,” said Stephanie, as she began to go through a folder bulging with papers on her desk.

“Diana finally sent the papers I requested from her law office. I don’t know what her problem was. Such a bug up her ass, what was it, I had to send you over to her house how many times to fuck the shit out of her before she agreed to draw up the legal papers I wanted?”

“Three days in a row Mistress, oops, I mean Steffi,” said Steven. “She was resistant at first, she almost called the cops the first time. But, by the end she was gushing like a river, and my boss at the gym told me she’s already paid for a full year membership in advance.”

“Good,” said Stephanie dismissively. “I was not happy with her stubbornness, took away a lot of our sex time. I was surprised because she is such a pro-women activist lawyer, and this was all about equality of the sexes, but I’m glad she saw the error of her ways and is in the fold.”

“Definitely 180-degree turn,” said Steven. “She said all this work is pro bono, her pleasure. And if anyone objects in the college to your new way of conducting things, she will slap a lawsuit so quickly on them, their head will spin.”

Stephanie nodded her approval.

“Ok, Diana is an excellent lawyer, I want to keep her on our side,” she said. “I order you to have frequent sex with her, when it does not interfere with our plans of course.”

Steven smiled.

“OK, so I have it right,” he said. “When it does not interfere with us, . My owner commands me to have sex with her lawyer, the president’s secretary, the head of the college’s compliance department and, I assume, now Jessica. My dick is going to be busy.”

“Yes, you are correct,” said Stephanie. “These are my wishes. Make sure your dick is in shape.”

They both laughed. Stephanie knew she had basically turned Steven from an unassuming college student into a sex slave machine.

“OK, let’s get to it,” said Stephanie. “With all the publicity tours for my book and then on to Tokyo, I need to get all my affairs in order.”

Both snickered at the affairs remark, coming as it did right after she told him to have sex with five other people.

“Now, since I am in Japan for who knows how long, I have no need for a house here,” said Stephanie. “The 8-bedroom mansion we agreed I should purchase with cash has been fun, and we officially will be live-in lovers there starting tomorrow.

“So, as someone who has dedicated her life to equality among the sexes, the only fair thing to do is make you a co-owner now and have it put fully in your name when I leave.”

“Thank you, Steffi,” said Steven. “As your slave, I of course agree to your wishes.”

“Next are my cars,” she said. “Now, I absolutely love the Nissan G-TR and Lamborghini you recommended I buy a few months ago, but the college provides a company car to the chancellor, so no point in me paying the expense to ship them to Japan.

“I know you are a bit of a gearhead, and you’re the one who has really taken care of them, made sure they were running smoothly. As someone who has fought for women to be treated fairly, I must be fair as well to men. So, I am transferring ownership of the cars to you.”

“As your slave, I, of course, accept your decision,” said Steven.

“Good, now finally, this position pays a hell of a lot more than a simple professor’s salary,” said Stephanie. “I have a few hundred thousand dollars invested in women-led companies. As someone so dedicated to being pro-women, I’ve instructed my stockbroker to transfer all of it to you. Interning is great but no money in it, so I want to help you out, as a gift for all you have done for, and to, me.”

“Your generosity knows no bounds,” said Steven. “This is why I put you on a pedestal and worship you as a living Goddess.”

At this point, they heard a thump.

Jessica had tumbled off her stool, in total ecstasy as a massive orgasm crashed over her.

“OK, your current sex supplier orders you to pick up your future sex supplier, clean her off, and send her to her actual job,” said Stephanie with a grin. Although she was dedicated to women’s freedom, having total control of someone was kind of fun.

* * *

Dr. Dolores Dial sifted through her papers, putting ones she wanted to bring with her inside the Tumi bag. With the semester ending, Dial was heading out as soon as her official duties were over. An airline ticket to Tahiti was laying on her desk.

She absentmindedly undid a couple of buttons on her silk blouse as her arousal grew. Subconsciously, she prepared for a visitor.

Steven walked in. He immediately took off his shirt and shorts. Steven then got on his knees in front of Dial’s desk. He extended his arms, palms up, and bowed his head.

“You have my permission to have the honor of looking at me,” said Dial.

“Thank you, Mistress,” said Steven in an awestruck tone, even more supplicant than he had been with Dr. Schmidt. “I am a worthless piece of lint not worthy of being in the presence of your magnificence.”

Dial went around her desk and cupped Steven’s chin, his eyes shining brightly at her.

“You know, I’ve been a professor here for 10 years, and you’re the first student who has shown me the respect I deserve,” said Dial with a smirk. “Total subjugation to my will and complete obedience. It took only a week in my office and then after I joined your gym, a few more days there and, bing-bong, you belonged to me.”

“Yes Mistress. I am not a person, merely a living vessel for your wishes,” said Steven.

“Mistress wishes you now to fuck her in the ass,” said Dial, as she pulled down her skirt and pushed down her stockings. She had removed her panties hours ago in anticipation.

Dial leaned her arms against her desk and raised her butt in the air.

Steven’s member got up to full length. He jammed it right into Dial’s crack and began pistoning very quickly in and out.

Dial began moaning: “I am a dirty girl, a very dirty girl. I’m a filthy bitch.”

As Dial talked dirty to herself, Steven felt he was about to climax.

“Mistress now!”

Dial whipped quickly around, got down on all fours and put her mouth on Steven’s dick. Her cheeks puffed out as his semen poured into her mouth. She licked Steven’s member clean, and then laid down on her side, shuddering as an orgasm went through her.

When finished, Dial, clothed in just a half-buttoned blouse, speckled in cum, got up, her cheeks still puffed out.

She waved her hand triumphantly, and dramatically swallowed Steven’s jizz, her fingers supplely followed its track down her throat.

“Did I please you Mistress,” asked Steven, still naked, who went back on his hands and knees, palms up. “If I did not, I will throw myself out that window. There is no reason for me to live if you are not happy.”

“No, you may live, Mistress is pleased,” panted out Dial, who began putting her stockings up and her skirt back on. Her blouse remained half-buttoned.

“Now, as ordered, you were at Professor Stephanie Bitchs office, and I understand new bitch was there too. Report please.”

“As you commanded, I once again had sex with Professor Schmidt. She unknowingly remains completely under the programs you ordered me to create.”

“Great, so she really thinks it was her idea to turn into a complete nymphomaniac slut,” said Dial, who stood proudly at her full 5-foot-11 height. “And to write a book basically telling the world she is an utter slutty tramp.”

“Yes, Mistress, your brilliant plan to turn her into a tramp is a total success,” said Steven.

“Excellent and how did things go with the model,” asked Dial, a smile crossing her lips, as she knew the answer.

“It went well Mistress,” said Steven. “She is an eager learner and has even a larger appetite for sex than her mentor. In a month, she also should have all independent though stripped out of her, and triggers will be implanted you can use in the fall.”

“Good, good,” said Dial, as she made her way back behind her desk, and sat down. “Never know when I may need her to turn her into a raving sex fiend.

“Your previous suggestion was brilliant, of pressing the president to make Steph the Shit the head of Japan campus to get her out of my hair. I thought the president turned me down, but then his secretary called to say he thought about it and agreed with me.”

“I have no brain that thinks on its own,” said Steven. “My thoughts are merely an offshoot of being in your brilliance.”

“Well, it is time to return your brain to yourself,” said Dial. “I am cruel, but I am also going to be spending my summer on a beach in Tahiti getting drunk and tan, in no position to program my puppet 5,000 miles away. And you are off campus in the fall so, time to end this fun.”

Steven looked at her with wide eyes.

“Mistress, I … I have no idea how to exist unless under your control,” said Steven.

“You don’t remember, but before I turned you into my thrall, you functioned quite well,” said Dial. “I will order you to forget my control of you, simply happy memories of being an intern. And you will obey.”

“Yes, Mistress, of course, obeying you is my purpose in life,” said Steven.

“I am an evil mistress but one who values loyalty,” said Dial, who looked down and realized her new surgically enlarged breasts were pushing out of her shirt, and finally began buttoning her blouse. “I order you to get out of your proper position and sit in the chair.

Steven got up and quietly sat.

“Now, what did Schmidt give you,” asked Dial.

“Her home, cars and her stocks and bonds,” said Steven. “She decided she did not need them going to Japan, as you wanted her to think Mistress.”

“Dumb twat,” said Dial. “Anyhow, I can assure you that your real Mistress will reward you better than that ultra-feminist nutcase.”

“I have no thoughts except complete obedience to you,” said Steven. “Whatever you decide, I will agree to.”

“Of course, you will,” said Dial, enjoying her total control of the situation, so much different than outside her office’s walls. “Now, as I planned, Steph-ster has provided you with a place to stay, transportation and some spending money.

“As gifts for my slave. Well, I have talked to the bursar’s office. Your tuition has been fully paid for, not only for next year, but the following year, if you choose to get a graduate degree.”

“You are too kind Mistress, thank you for your generosity,” said Steven.

“Lastly, I wiped out all my savings, sold my house and cars, to create a trust in your name,” said Dial happily. “When you hit 30, you will be a very wealthy man. I literally just left myself enough pocket money to buy booze in Tahiti and a plane ticket home

“I have enough corporate connections to reload eventually. I don’t mind when I come back here, sleeping at the YMCA and eating ketchup sandwiches for a few months.”

“You are a wise and all-knowing Mistress,” said Steven. “I follow your wishes.”

* * *

The lobby of the Psychological Studies department was bathed in fading sunlight. Deirdre and Steven were the last ones there. As it was their last day, each had spent the afternoon saying their goodbyes.

“Are we it,” asked Steve as he stood in front of Deirdre’s desk, where Jessica has stood many hours before.

“Yup, the profs have high-tailed it out of here and the clean-up crew doesn’t come for a couple of hours,” said Deirdre. “Hey, wouldn’t it be cool to fuck on the receptionist’s desk. Let the girl who replaces me wonder why the top is so sticky.”

“Or Dial’s office?” said Steven with a smile. “I know where her sex toys are, and there are some freaky ones.”

“That’s OK, I want nothing to do with that witch,” said Deirdre, as she went around her desk, lugging a couple of bags of stuff she had collected during her time there.

She put the bags down and put her arms around Steven and gave him a long kiss.

“I’m just glad we go back to being a real couple, just college boyfriend and girlfriend and none of these long hours working for these professors. They don’t understand we are interns and work-study people, not slaves.”

“Yeah, they kind of treated us like slaves, didn’t they,” said Steven.

“I mean, everyone knows Dial is the Wicked Witch of the West,” said Deirdre. “But Dr. Schmidt, she is so nice, I mean, she’s let you stay at her house so you can save money. But even she seemed to run you ragged with work. Well, it’s over.”

Deirdre then laid down on the desk. “OK stud, let’s leave here on a high note.”

It was the third time he was being asked to get it up in four hours, but it was also to fornicate with a hot 21-year-old with a cheerleader-type body.

His member got hard quickly, and he clambered onto the desk and jammed his dick into Deirdre’s slopping wet slit.

Deirdre was in heat, she had waited days for her boyfriend to be available for sex, and she made a passionate face, moaned, and soon raised her hips in delight, squeezing her insides to milk Steven’s penis for all it was worth.

Another hip thrust erupted and Steven, now exulting himself, spasmed and shot his load into her. Deirdre gasped in delight and gave one last triumphant body raising high into the air. She had been a member of the Johnson gymnastics team until she met Steven at a gym, her life totally changing.

Both now lay on the table, the only sound on the entire floor was their panting.

“That was fucking awesome,” said Deirdre. “I’m hungry, let’s go to dinner and _ for once _ you buy.”

“Hey, I’m an unpaid intern, you have the job where you make money,” said Steven. “But I’ll pay. Luckily for you, I have a few extra bucks today.”

The End