The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Intern-College

(MC, MF, MD, MF)

Two rival female psychology professors each believes they have brainwashed and enslaved a good-looking male intern. The truth could be even stranger.

The following is a work of fiction. Due to sexual situations and foul language, no one under 18 should read this Go away!

Part 1

Jessica brushed a strand of her platinum blonde hair away from her face, as she made her way down the hallway. The fallen lock might have looked seductive on one of her modeling shoots, but that life was now behind her.

She saw the receptionist’s desk with the sign ‘Psychological Studies’ on it and stepped up with expectation. A pretty young work-study girl was there and raised her doe eyes up to Jessica.

“May I help you?

“Yes, I am Professor Jessica Ravenstal, I was told I could come here today and check out my new office,” she said. “I start next month but they said I could get a peek, just so I know what space I have.”

“Oh Yes!” said the receptionist. “I was told to expect you. Professor Kravitz moved quite quickly to his new position at Alaska State, so it’s all empty. I don’t know if they told you, but it’s the last day of the spring term, so if you want to make any requests for furniture or supplies, get it to me by the end of the day and I’ll push it through, while everyone is still here.”

“Thank you,” said Jessica. “I appreciate the courtesy.”

“Well, I am really excited to meet you,” said the girl, who Jessica now noticed had what she considered an inappropriately low-cut top for a college employee. “The successful model who turns her back on the fashion world for a life in academia. I’m kind of making the same choice. I’ve gotten a lot of offers from agents about a modeling career, but I might want to stay in school and get my master’s.”

It was at this point that Jessica took a long look at the girl. She was built, the short skirt she wore revealed shapely legs. She had a waspish waist, creamy skin and beautiful chestnut hair. Oh, and spectacularly large mammary glands that shined through in her low-cut, thin Johnson University t-shirt, would be the scientific term.

“Yep, she would do well as a model,” thought Jessica dully, as she was way done with that part of her life.

“Well, it is a hard choice,” said Jessica. “The money is good, but the life-span of a model is short. I lived that life, did my covers, did my traveling. Now, I am 26 years old, and I want to use my brain, and be able to eat something besides salad and cottage cheese for every meal.”

“Well, my work study ends today, so I have the summer to think about it,” said the girl. “Dr. Schmidt said she will keep a spot in the Psychological Studies graduate program for me until I decide.”

At that point, a tall woman with long, jet black hair strode up to the desk with a pile of papers in her hand. She gave them, more like shoved, in Jessica’s opinion, at the receptionist.

“Deirdre, please make sure these get mailed out today, I’m not waiting for your replacement, who knows what ditz HR will send us. These are invitations to the top corporate clients I advise. Real important, so chop, chop.”

“Yes, Dr. Dial, will get right to it, just as soon as I show Professor Ravenstal here where she needs to go,” said Deirdre.

Jessica just realized she had never even asked the college girl her name. She needed to get rid of that privileged fashion model attitude.

Dial turned to look at Jessica. It was a withering glare. Jessica stared right back at her, not backing down.

Dr. Dolores Dial had been known as the best-looking teacher in the department, and the bitchiest. Jessica had taken some mandatory courses from her but never liked her. She thought the fact she was better-looking than her, was something Dial held against Jessica.

“Well, well, one of Stephanie Schmidt’s little minions comes back to the nest,” said Dial, who at 5-foot-11 had a couple of inches on Jessica and looked down upon her disapprovingly.

Jessica noted the Dial, even though she had to be in her late 30s, was still stacked. She had seen her name on banners at the college pool for swimming records in her undergraduate days. Dial looked the part, long legs, washboard stomach, but, somehow, a little more heft in the chest than Jessica remembered.

“Hi Dolores, nice to see you again, as a colleague I assume I can call you that,” said Jessica slyly, she knew Dial loved the fact she had a doctorate and insisted everyone call her ‘Doctor.’ She giggled to herself as Dial’s eyes widened at the remark.

“I hope some time in the real world has made you realize the fallacy of your pal Schmidt’s theories,” said Dial. “All her crazy hypnosis women-centric shit only works if you live on Paradise Island with the Amazons.”

Jessica paused for a second, she did not want to upset … wait a second .. she was not a student to Dial anymore, she was a colleague! She could do whatever the heck she wanted.

She went right up to Dial, looked up at her, in the eye.

“Sorry to disappoint you Dolores dear, but if anything, I am even a stronger supporter of Professor Schmidt’s views than when I was a student here. She is known as one of the top experts in hypnosis and its effects on empowering women. All I learned from you was that corporate women-speak. I know you get fat checks from patriarchal businesses looking for a fig leaf to cover themselves with.

“I can assure you, at department meetings, I will be supporting Stephanie 100-percent.”

With that, Dial gave a dismissive wave, turned her heels, and went the other way.

“Wow, that was cool,” said Deirdre.

“I’m sorry but she has had that coming, for a long time,” said Jessica. “Speaking of Stephanie, I mean Dr. Schmidt, can you tell me where she is right now, want to say hello on my first day on the job.”

“Dr. Schmidt is in her office, she said she would be working with Steven on some plans,” said Deirdre.

“Steven?” asked Jessica quizzically, her button nose scrunching up. “I was told by the dean that with my replacing Kravitz, the entire department was now all women. I kind of liked that to be honest.”

“Oh, Steven is not faculty, he is an intern,” said Deirdre. “It’s his last day too, so I am sure Dr. Schmidt is using what little time he has left to help her. He really has been great around here. Even Dial requests him to help her all the time.”

Jessica noticed Deirdre got a little more excitement in her voice when she said Steven’s name, but it was her last day here, so she did not bother to investigate.

Deirdre gave Jessica directions to Dr. Schmidt’s office, as she had recently moved from the spot she held when Jessica was a student, and she went off to find Room 6969.

* * *

In truth, when Jessica made the decision to leave modeling for academia, she had a ton of offers. A famous model in the faculty would be a big fund-raising draw for any college.

But Johnson U. always had the upper hand. The opportunity to be with her mentor, whom she had gotten very close to during her college years, Dr. Stephanie Schmidt, trumped all other callers.

Stephanie was not unattractive herself. Jessica remembered how the students used to compare her and Dial. They ultimately decided Dolores was the Gisele Budchen of the department while Schmidt was more the wholesome Kate Upton type.

The funny part was, Stephanie looked like the All-American girl, but her views were way out of the mainstream. Radical feminists would attack her for being too unrealistic. But, like she told Dial, Jessica believed totally in them. Five years in fashion had hardened her belief in Stephanie’s view of the world, if anything.

Jessica opened the door to 6969 and stood there stunned for a second at the unbelievable scene.

The room was partitioned with a cardboard divider.

To the left was this young, good looking, well-built man on a stool. He was staring and what looked like a projection of circles being shown on the opposite wall. He had headphones on and seemed to have a somewhat bored expression on his face.

To the right was the esteemed Dr. Stephanie Schmidt _ maybe, thought Jessica.

In her undergrad days, which ended five years ago, Schmidt had always looked the same while in her official duties. Tightly pulled back honey blonde hair, an expertly tailored suit that gave voyeurs nothing to ogle at despite her good looks, and no makeup.

But this version was … different. She was wearing a blouse with half the buttons undone, revealing her sumptuous chest (“Hmm, I don’t remember her boobs being this big, just like Dial’s,” thought Jessica. “I must be bad at remembering bust sizes”). With all the revealing cleavage, it was obvious Stephanie was not wearing a bra, but there was no sag in her large breasts.

She was wearing a skirt, or whatever tiny piece of cloth barely covering her bottom was. She was barefoot but did have sheer stockings on. And she was wearing makeup! Not whorish, but some bright red lipstick, rouge on the cheeks and fake eye lashes.

The sexpot’s eyes lit up when she saw Jessica.

“Hey, Big J, awesome to see you,” she said as she ran up and gave Jessica, who at 5-9 was four inches taller than her, a hug and kiss on the cheek.

“Great to see you Steph,” said Jessica, a little shakily. “Uh, things have changed a bit with you it seemed. The suit and bun are gone?”

“Indeed Jess,” said Stephanie, as she gave a little twirl, her tiny skirt revealing she was also not wearing panties. “Just look at me. Ms. Prude is gone, and Miss Sex Life has arrived.”

“Well, um,” said Jessica, too stunned to form coherent language, this was like seeing your sister the nun working at a strip joint. “I…I kind of liked Ms. Prude. I was looking forward to working with her.”

Stephanie waved her hand and laughed. She went back to her desk, her exposed breasts bouncing happily, and motioned Jessica to sit down in the chair in front of the desk. Jessica was glad, she felt really dizzy from the shock.

“Oh, don’t worry, the beliefs of Ms. Prude are still intact, I’ve simply using a new covering to deliver the message,” said Stephanie.

“And the message is?,” asked Jessica.

“Sex, S-E-X,” said Stephanie like she had just discovered the meaning of life. “Everything good with hypnosis runs through sex. The more sex, the happier a person is. And you can do it through hypnosis and having a vagina. Every woman should be soaked in sex.”

“Really?,” said Jessica, who honestly was a tight ass about sex, being constantly hit on by every guy she met since the age of 14 will do that. “I read all your published papers; I don’t remember one based on this.”

Stephanie broke out in a big smile.

“That’s because it won’t be in some stuffy scientific journal,” she said. “Remember how I could never get any of my writings made into a book? All the publishers said it was too far out of the mainstream, no one except some women in coffeehouses in Manhattan would buy it.

“Well, when I floated the idea for a book titled ‘The Sex Led Life,’ there was a massive bidding war. I got a high six-figure advance. No one even cared about what was in the book, they just knew the book would sell based on the title.”

“Oh, so when does this serious tome come out,” said Jessica, still trying to wrap her head around this.

“Next week,” said Stephanie. “Already have 50 interviews scheduled, all with the biggest shows in a lot of countries. A week from now, you will be sick of hearing about The Sex Led Life and seeing me on TV.”

“It certainly is different than your other works,” said Jessica. “Not a sequel to ‘Hypnotized and ready for revolution’ ?

“Oh, the basic philosophy is the same,” said Stephanie. “The difference is the goal is accomplished through sex. Steven has been so useful with advice and helping out. Kind of giving me the inside details on what men think. Never really knew, since, as you know, I did not associate with them much.

“Oh yeah, the receptionist told me the intern was here,” said Jessica. “Was that the guy I saw looking kind of zonked out when I walked in.”

“Yes, the zonked-out guy,” said Steven, giving Jessica a slight start as he was behind her.

Steven then moved to the side of Stephanie’s desk. Jessica noticed the way Stephanie looked at him, something besides intern-professor interactions was definitely up.

“You need to realize Jessica, may I call you that, Steffi says you’re a good friend of hers,” said Steven. “There are also men dedicated to her views. I believe Steph is my superior and as such, I must treat her that way, but there is the conditioning I have had from society that tells us men should be in charge.

“What you saw was me under a deep hypnotic program to strip me of all patriarchal instincts. I can now enjoy being completely and totally under Steffi’s control.”

Jessica was shocked again (when wasn’t she in shock since she stepped into this crazy room) .

“So, you are like, her hypnotized slave?,” she asked.

“Geez ‘J’, you know there can be men supportive of women’s causes. You’ve been too much in the patriarchal world. Although, he does want to call me ‘Mistress’ but I told him no,” said Stephanie with a smile. “I assure you; Steven’s involvement is totally voluntarily. He told me within weeks of coming to intern his feelings. He wanted to have a sexual relationship with me but felt inferior, particularly because he feels women are the superior gender.

“We talked and produced this, adjusted throughout the year. But he has helped me in other ways. He works part-time at the Downtown Gym, and I became a member and a regular customer. Best thing I ever did, always feel fit and fantastic after every visit.

“You should join, a bunch of the girls from the department have, even deuchebag Dial.”

“I can get you an introductory discount,” said Steven. “It’s not just working out, but a full mental and physical program. To honor Steffi, I even have hypnosis as a relaxation technique.”

“And I get really relaxed too,” said Stephanie with a laugh. “After I go there, we always fuck like bunnies when we get home. Oops, not supposed to tell you that.”

“It’s OK, I won’t tell,” said Jessica. “And from what I am told, Steven really has done an excellent job here. I value good employees.”

“The good news is, after today, Steven’s internship is over, so he can officially be my live-in lover and openly have a sexual relationship,” said Stephanie. “At least for the summer.”

“The summer?” asked Jessica.

“Well, this is not public knowledge yet, but the president has asked me to take over as chancellor of our Tokyo campus, it’s really growing,” said Stephanie. “I usually hate doing administrative stuff, but Steven thinks it will be a fantastic opportunity to take my philosophy and put it to real use. He said two of his best-looking frat brothers are planning to attend our Japan campus in the fall, and they have the exact views as him.

“I said ‘Great, tell them do not request a dorm room, they will live in the chancellor’s house and be my ‘boy toys’. The Sex Led Life continues!”

“Oh, said Jessica simply.

“Don’t worry dear, I remember our drunken weekend at the lake house,” said Stephanie, as she got up, went over to Jessica, put a hand on her cheek and gave her a deep kiss. “I’ll fit you into my sex life. Steven would just get to watch, since I would not want to cheat on him, now that we get to openly be a couple.”

Jessica pondered for a second the scene, her and Stephanie locked in a 69, and Steven in a chair off to the side watching, like girl-girl sex was a spectator sport.

At this point, the phone on Stephanie’s desk rang. She picked it up, listened a few seconds, said, “Gotcha” and hung up.

“End of semester paperwork, got to go to Deirdre’s desk, last chance to go over it with her,” said Stephanie. “I don’t know how long I will be, but Steven can be most helpful to you Jess. We can get together tomorrow. Maybe at the gym.”

As Stephanie went out the door, Jessica felt weird. She was alone in another person’s office with some zonked out slave guy.

“Hey, I ‘m here for you,” said Steven, with a warm smile, as he put a hand on Jessica’s shoulder.

“It’s just, one of the reason’s I took this position was working with Steph … I mean Dr. Schmidt,” said Jessica. “And in a couple of months, she’ll be gone.”

“If it matters, I know she fought very hard for you to be hired,” said Steven. “She told me ‘I’ll only go to Tokyo if Big J is here to fight for what I believe in’.”

“Wow, it does, thanks,” said Jessica

“Look, I just met you but from what Steffi has told me about you, well, if you want,” Steven stammered out. “I’m yours. You know my belief in women superiority. If you decide to do something, I can’t stop you. You would have total control of me, just like she does now.”

“Good to know,” said Jessica, not knowing quite else to say. It is not every day a guy declares she could enslave him.

“Hey, I have an idea,” said Steven brightly. “We have bunch of programs we’ve been working on. Steffi’s favorite is the one that gets her totally relaxed and peaceful but feeling empowered. Makes her feel happy and strong afterward. Let me load it up and take a seat over there.”

“It won’t me want to fuck like a bunny, will it,” asked Jessica.

“Well, it will put you in a really good mood,” answered Steven, who was looking in Schmidt’s desk through a bunch of floppy discs. “If you want to fuck like a bunny, up to you. You’re the woman.”

They both laughed.

Jessica took a deep breath. This Steven guy seemed super nice. And, honestly, he obviously worked out and was pretty hot. It was also good to know she did not have to worry about any of that male machismo bullshit from him. And he and Stephanie were obviously not in a long-term relationship.

Maybe she would fuck him. Jessica’s pussy was seldom used but it was not dead. And having Steven become her personal pussy licking servant did not seem that outlandish anymore.

“Sure, I have some time before I need to see my office,” said Jessica.

Next: Chapter 2