The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Instant Gratification (aka The CNC Voice) Part 3 — Late Night Order

I was finally able to pull myself away from my desk and head home. As I drove down the near empty, streets, I was still having trouble coming to grips about the events of the day. I have had one woman suck me off, one woman masturbated while I was being sucked off, and one woman who couldn’t resist fucking me and knew about it. Granted, I probably was the reason that all of this happened, but I don’t know if this was a trick, something that was a one-day thing, or maybe I was asleep and haven’t awaken from it yet.

I parked in front of my house at the same location where I was sucked off earlier. I peered over and saw my neighbor (who had watched me get sucked off) going about her day. She waved at me and smiled, just as oblivious to if anything had happened. I gathered the few folders that I had laying on the passenger seat and headed into my home. I opened the door and slid the folders back into my briefcase, making sure that I didn’t forget them when I head back into the office.

I sat down on the couch and turned the television on, trying to just wind down after the day had physically took a toll on my body. But before you knew it, I had passed out on the couch with a long nap attached to it. By the time I woke up, it was 10:45 p.m.

“Shit,” I said, waking up from my slumber. I walked over to the refrigerator to essentially see there wasn’t anything in there that could be fixed in a short amount of time.

I hurried to my phone and pulled up one of my food apps to see if there was anybody that was open this time of night and could still deliver. Thankfully, I found a Jamaican place and ordered me a Jerk Chicken platter. Trust me, going eight hours without eating can have that type of effect on you.

About a half-hour later, I heard a knock at the door and answered. Standing in front of me was a Caribbean beauty in her early 20s delivering my meal. While I admired the way she looked, I was more focused on my food.

After she handed the bag to me, I went through it and discovered that my cake was missing from my platter. Yes, the platter contains a dessert. Don’t judge me.

“Excuse me miss,” I said. “I’m missing my cake.”

“Oh I’m sorry,” she responded.

“That’s okay. If you can, you can just bring it by later,” I told her.

I thought nothing of the simple error and begin eating my food. A few minutes after midnight I heard a knock at the door. I pulled up my phone app to see who it was, and it was the delivery driver from earlier. I walked over to the door to answer it.

“Hello again sir. I brought you your cake and I’m sorry for the inconvenience,” she told me.

“You know you didn’t have to do that, especially this late at night,” I responded.

“I know but…” she said, pausing before she could get out the next phrase. “Something told me that I had to come by and bring it. And since it was later and I had time, I brought it.”

Now normally, I would just look at it as if she was just trying to right her earlier mistake. But with all the nuttiness that I’ve experienced in the last 24 hours, I couldn’t help but to wonder if this was a direct result of me naturally saying to bring it by later while my eyes were consciously scoping her out.

With a new day technically starting and this chocolate beauty in front of me, I figured now was as good as time as any to see if my experiences were limited just to one day.

“Well thank you. That’s awfully kind of you,” I told her. “But you shouldn’t be out here delivering food and in the cool brisk air at this time of night.”

I watched as her face did a slight shift as if I could literally see her mind processing what I had just told her.

“I shouldn’t be out here,” she said softly. “Um… do you mind if I come in for a few minutes just to warm up?”

“I guess that will be fine,” I answered. “Just stay in the living room. The rest of the house is a mess.”

The Caribbean beauty entered my house and took a seat on the couch. As she did, I sat on an adjacent recliner to keep my distance… for observation purposes of course.

“Why are you even out this late at night?” I asked her. “Don’t you have anywhere to go?”

“Well, I just got off work and since I was free, I just wanted to make a stop here since it is on my way back to my apartment,” she responded. “It just seemed like the right thing to do, but I don’t like being out this late either.”

As I studied her, I could tell that the words of her not wanting to be out this late had went to a suggestion to a belief. Apparently whatever I had that affected the earlier ladies was doing the same thing with her.

“What’s your name?” I asked her.

“Trinity,” she responded.

“Well Trinity, tell me honestly what you’re thinking right now.”

I watched as she looked at me and then got a puzzled look on her face. It was the type of response and expectation I figured would happened if my theory was correct.

“Well, I honestly don’t know why I am here sitting on a couch of a stranger and talking to him when I just wanted to drop off a dessert,” she said. “I know I didn’t want to be out this late but I was getting chilly, so I wanted to warm up a bit, but now I want to just go home and lay in bed.”

I began to process the few things that I was coming to grips with. If my theory was correct, not only could I instruct a woman directly about tasks she should do and not only could I give her a command under my breath, but I could actually suggest things to her that she would come to grips as her own individual beliefs.

That was making me very intrigued. It was also making me hard.

“Well,” I said to Trinity. “You are more than welcome to leave. I just didn’t want you to get too chilly on your way home.”

“I appreciate your thoughtfulness,” she responded.

“You know, going out this time of night probably isn’t the safest in our neighborhood,” I said.

I watched as Trinity’s eyes begin to look at her surroundings. I could see that my suggestion was taking effect.

“You know, I just don’t know how I feel about going out right now,” she said. “The streets usually get crazy after midnight. I would ask you to take me home, but I don’t want to inconvenience you and all the hospitality you’ve given me for someone you hardly know.”

“It’s okay Trinity,” I said. “You can stay over here as long as you need to. You’re a lot safer behind closed doors.”

Trinity nodded her head.

“You’re right,” she said. “I do feel better that I’m here.”

As Trinity’s body language dictated, she was adjusting to the surroundings.

“Do you have a restroom I can use?” she asked.

Talk about timing. This was the perfect opportunity to advance the plot of this story.

“I do,” I responded. “Second door on the right down the hall. Make yourself feel as if you’re back at your place, free of any judgement and in your own element.”

She smiled as she got up. I was banking on the latter part of my suggestion to have an impact of her ability to be comfortable with me in my place. After about 10 minutes, jackpot.

Trinity emerged from the bathroom with nothing but a purple bra and panties set on. She sat back down on the couch as I held my excitement in from this gorgeous beauty with 36C breasts and a coke bottle shape that allowed her ass to emerge from those purple panties.

“Comfortable?” I asked her.

“Quite,” she responded. “I’ve been waiting to relax all day.”

We chatted it up for a little while and I got her a bottle of water. From there, I was doing a pretty good job holding my desires in, but I still wanted to test her beliefs.

“So, Trinity,” I began. “What’s the deal with you and your boyfriend?”

She laughed at me.

“Boyfriend?” she responded. “Please, there won’t be a man getting with me anytime soon. I am keeping to myself until I find Mr. Right.”

Oh, she was a challenge. I like challenges from time to time. So, I played along.

“Oh really?” I retorted. “Any specific reason why?”

“Well guys nowadays are all about the booty and pussy,” Trinity said. “They all want to get in the pants, want some head, need a woman for this and to do that, but what do I get? Just a thank you? Nah, I want somebody who can bring it to the table.”

Well, I got a truthful response from her. And she was still oblivious to what was happening to her. But it was time to see if I could persuade her beliefs as well.

“Well Trinity,” I commented. “I am not like most guys. I am a class act and being a class act, that makes me special. Agree?”

“Agree,” Trinity said, getting a confused look on her face. “Class acts are special.”

“And being that I am a class act, I should be able to experience anything with a true woman anytime I desire,” I continued. “Aren’t you a true woman?”

“I am,” she responded. “I mean, as a true woman, I firmly believe that class acts like yourself who have shown me hospitality and just opening up your doors should have any experience that they want.”

“Well, as a true woman, you should be able to give that to me, correct?” I asked.

“Of course,” she responded. “I mean, if I didn’t, would I be a true woman?”

“Well Trinity,” I said, about to ramp up the test. “A true woman would show a class act her favorite sex position, don’t you agree?”

I watched as Trinity tried to hold in her response. It was like she was being pulled every which way to keep her lips sealed. And if you couldn’t tell by my recollection of events, that wasn’t happening.

Trinity moved to the floor and laid on her back. She placed her feet flat on the floor so that her knees would bend. She opened her legs and stretched her arms out to the side.

“That’s an interesting position,” I said, making my way to crawl on top of her. “What is so desirable about this pose?”

I watched as her body seemed to stiffen up and not move from that pose. She wasn’t even trying to resist getting me off of her.

“Well,” she said. “I always felt that a man should be able to put his whole dick in my pussy and for me to have nothing to grip but the floor would make me moan in ecstasy.”

I could smell the aroma of her pussy getting wetter, but you know I had to play if off a little while longer.

“You know, it’s okay to just give into your urges and be fucked in your favorite position at any time,” I told her.

“I agree that I should be fucked in my favorite position at any time,” Trinity said, as her breathing slowed down.

I pulled her panties to the side with little resistance from her. My dick, hard as it was already, was able to penetrate her wet pussy. It was no joke that she was able to get wet from her favorite position.

“I believe it’s perfectly fine for any woman to get fucked as long as she is in her favorite sex position,” I commented.

“I totally agree,” Trinity said, taking my dick in her pussy while she was pleasuring but still talking to me obliviously. “I mean… ooooo… every woman should get it the way…. Oooo…. she wants it, hard or soft strokes, as long as she’s in her favori…. Favori…. Damn.. what was I saying?”

With my frame engulfing her body, I let my stature tower inside of her body. Each pump lifted her body up some, but because of my suggestion, she was in her favorite position… not like she was trying to fight it anyway.

I begin to suck on her nipples with little objection as my dick curved so deep inside of her pussy, it felt like it was going to cave in her stomach. As I thrusted my dick inside her, each pump had more and more passion.

“You know, a woman in her favorite position should be able to take dick in her mouth,” I suggested. “Especially if that man’s a class act and she wants to show him how much she can handle for a class act.”

“You know, you’re probably right,” Trinity responded. “I mean, if you don’t mind, I don’t want to move but if you could pu…”

Before she could even get the words out, my dick was in her mouth and her eyes rolled in the back of her head. I watched as she gagged my dick and she couldn’t move. My dick just continued to grow knowing that even though this was what I was desiring, she was the one opened to having it take place.

“Well Trinity, I heard that cum was a good source of vitamins and also assists with putting a woman to sleep, especially if it’s swallowed,” I said. “I know with that body of yours, you like to work out and be in tip-top shape.”

I pulled my dick out just enough for her to talk.

“You must know a lot about nutrition and working out,” she said, still oblivious to the fact of what she was doing. “I take supplements every day, but it’s never as good as the benefits of swallowing cum. I was wondering if you would allow me to have a little bit of yours.”

“Of course,” I responded with a smirk on my face. “I don’t want to be the reason why you’re out of shape.”

As I reinserted my dick in her mouth, her lips locked around my dick to the point where every time I tried to pull my dick out of her mouth, her lips were getting tighter. It was apparent that she knew what she was doing and that she knew how much she needed me to cum in her mouth. After about six minutes of teasing her and making sure she worked for it, I tilted her head up like she was doing a sit-up and released my delicacy of flavors onto her tongue pallet.

I watched as her eyes rolled in the back of her head with the amount that gushed. As she sucked every little bit of me before I removed my dick from her mouth. With her lips sealed tight, she took all of my juices and swallowed.

I got harder almost instantly as her last gulp forced her eyes to roll back in her head, but it also made her legs collapse on the floor. Her eyes then closed completely and in a few moments, there was Trinity on the floor, asleep in all her Jamaican beauty snoring.

As I stood up and wiped myself off, I was processing the fact that even her physical body reacts to suggestions that may seem impossible by comprehension. I told her to fall asleep after she swallowed my cum and the moment she finished her last gulp, she immediately started to snooze. It wasn’t a fake snooze either. She was out like a light. I probably could have picked her up and tickled her but she was asleep.

I continued to try to process if this was just a suggestion that could happen one time or if I told her that she’d be hungry, she would instantly become hungry. But before I could process my next thought, I heard a knock at my door.

“What the hell?” I said, looking at my watch with it saying 2 a.m. in the morning.

I opened up my app and saw it was Jade. I put my robe on and walked to the door and opened it.

“You know Ms. Jade, it’s kind of late coming over here,” I said to her as I opened the door.

She looked at me in my eyes.

“Motherfucker, look at what you did to me,” Jade said.

Oh, I was looking. There was Jade wearing nothing but green lingerie and green heels.

“I couldn’t do anything but think about you when I got home today,” Jade said. “I masturbated to you and I have this vacation coming up and all I could think about was fucking the shit out of you and the things you made me do today.”

“Oh really?” I responded. “Then why come over here in that outfit?”

“I am hoping that you have sex with me before I leave for my trip,” Jade said. “That way, I won’t be so horny and wet the whole time and know that it will be a week before you fuck me..”

“That’s if I fuck you,” I said, cutting her off.

“What do you mean ‘if’?” she said. “You’re going to fuck me and I’m…”

“You’re going to lower your tone, come inside, drop to your knees and suck my dick like the slut you are.”

Jade’s body tensed up as I could see her mind trying to fight my suggestion. Instead, she walked stiffly inside and turned around and faced me. A tear shed in her eyes as she dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants. Her mouth tried to resist, but a slow, round circle emerged as it found the tip of my dick and began processing my girth in her mouth.

“Just wait until Jade turns around and see what’s laying on the floor behind her,” I thought to myself as I held the back of her head as she sucked me off.