The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Instant Gratification (aka The CNC Voice) Part 2 — Late to Work

As I was driving into work, I was still trying to fathom what had just taken place mere moments ago. I went from losing a cup of coffee to receiving a blow job to watching a woman masturbate and not say a word or question what was going on. I don’t know if I was high or drunk, but I don’t smoke and never had a sip of alcohol so maybe I was in some alternative universe. But one thing for sure, I was late for work. Even when I was originally scheduled to be on my day off and was asked to come in, these people wanted promptness. Well, that was something I wasn’t going to hand over today.

As I got my folder of papers (trust me I wasn’t going to lug around a briefcase on a day off) and adjusted my clothing to look somewhat respectable, I walked through the main door of the office.

“Morning Mr. C,” said the front desk secretary Suzi. “I see that drive-thru line for coffee was long again.”

“Couldn’t you tell?” I responded back, as she noticed a napkin around my coffee, something I only did when I didn’t get it from home. “Chaos around here yet?”

“Only when people no-show,” Suzi responded. “Just be careful of you know who. She already on the prowl this morning.”

“Thanks,” I said to Suzi, hitting the elevator button to head up to my office on the fourth floor.

As the elevator pinged to the fourth floor, I exited it and walked down the hallway. As one of the few people with an office and not a cubicle, I had additional privacy and could actually relax when I got inside. It would also provide me some additional time to process to what had taken place that morning.

But as I went around the corner and through my open door, I saw my chair facing the bookcase behind me. On that bookcase was a pair of legs with black heels.

“You know Mr. C, punctuality is one of the major factors that keeps this company up and running,” the voice from the person in the chair said.

“You know Ms. Jade, the nameplate on the desk says ‘Mr. C’ because the company would always misspell it and that was the reason it was listed that way. And it is my desk as well, so I believe this is my office.”

The chair swiveled around and there was Jade in her white blouse, black skirt and black heels. Jade was an attractive young executive in her early thirties. A wonderful mix or caramel complexion, shoulder-length jet black hair, and if you couldn’t guess from her name, eyes of a jaded green color.

“I believe you’re right Mr. C, this is your desk,” she said as she arose from the chair. “But at the same time this is the department under my direct supervision which means I could always move my items in here and have cubicle number 302 reserved for you.”

And if you couldn’t tell, Jade was the one who beat me out in the supervisor position for this floor.

“Jade, relegating me to an eight-by-eight box would definitely call into question your leadership and judgment skills,” I retorted, knowing that she knew I was right. “Besides, it technically is my day off, but I came in to do this company a favor.”

I could get cocky with Jade, because she knew the things I said were true.

“Well Mr. C, just be sure that you get X, Y, and Z done so I can get out of here on time and start my vacation next week,” she concluded, before purposely strutting by me and out my office.

As I took a seat in my chair, I could still smell Jade’s sense emitting from my office. Yes, she was a fine, intelligent creature. But her smell was just harboring me to lust after her, especially after the events from this morning.

As the day progressed, it was time for me to get another cup of coffee. As I grabbed my cup and was heading back to my office, I peeked through the curtain to see Jade sitting at her desk, talking on her phone. Well, it was more like shouting as you could see her arms flailing as she hung up the phone and slammed it down on the desk.

“Girl, you just need to chill out and masturbate to get that frustration out,” I said softly from my lips.

As I was about to walk away, I noticed Jade leaning back, relaxing a bit. Curiosity peaked even further as through the blinds I could see Jade reaching underneath her skirt. It looked like she was pulling her thong to the side and my eyes got wider.

I watched as Jade licked her fingertips and began stroking her pussy. Similar to what she did in my office, her legs went up on her desk and I could see her rubbing her pussy. With so many people being out and the other workers on the other side of the floor where the cubicles were, I thought it was just a mere coincidence that she was masturbating to relieve herself. Heck, she probably does it all the time.

But still, my head could not fathom what had taken place earlier in the day. I remember the workout slut on her knees sucking me off, knowing she couldn’t stop. I remember my neighbor masturbating in front of me and forgetting about the experience after I told her not to remember it. And now, here was my supervisor masturbating after I simply whispered for her to rub it out.

Was it coincidence? You know I had to know.

“You’d get wetter if you exposed your nipples,” I quietly said.

I watched as Jade’s eyes teared up and her lips essentially echoed to herself what I just said. She began unbuttoning her blouse and allowed her bra to be exposed. That didn’t last long as she unsnapped her bra and tossed it to the side. From there, she began taking one hand massaging her nipples and breasts while the other hand played with her pussy.

“Damn,” I quietly said. “Did that really happen?”

And as you most know, sometimes you have to dip your finger deeper in the water to see if it’s hot before it burns you. Right now, I was lukewarm.

I decided to see if what was happening to Jade was a direct result of my words or if this was something that she did quite often. I went to my office and picked up a file folder that I was supposed to give to her anyway. I also wanted to see how good of an actor I was as well.

As I approached her open office door (it was cracked) I began my conversation.

“Jade, I have the numbers and paperwork that you… holy shit what are you doing?” I said, acting surprised as she was still masturbating.

“Dammit Mr. C, don’t you know how to fuckin’ knock?” she said, quickly, pulling her legs down from the desk and buttoning up her blouse.

“I usually don’t knock when I come in here,” I responded. “You didn’t have to stop on my account.”

Jade snarled at me, a typical response.

“And you would have enjoyed that, wouldn’t you Mr. C?” she retorted.

“Jade, you should continue to enjoy yourself,” I said, this time with a little more confidence.

I watched as her eyes and face contorted a little bit. But from there, her legs repositioned themselves on the desk.

“What am I doing?” Jade said, watching as her hands moved to her blouse to begin unbuttoning them again to expose her breasts.

“It looks like you’re enjoying yourself,” I said back to her.

And before Jade could let out any type of alert, her index and middle finger went inside her mouth. From there, as she sucked those fingers, her other hand started to grasp her breasts and nipples. I observed her every movement, watching her body become more and more relaxed with each suck and squeeze. Her fingers slowly exited her mouth and positioned themselves under her skirt on top of her clit. I could smell her body scent and her wetness melding into a blend of ecstasy. From there, Jade began rubbing her clit and her neck leaned back in her chair. While she rubbed her pussy, I closed her curtain and her door.

“What am… I… doing…” Jade asked, continuously rubbing on her clit. “I’m masturbating in front… of you… but yet… I’m enjoying it…”

And if you all couldn’t tell already, I was going along with it.

“I don’t know what you’re doing Jade,” I responded. “I just came in here to give you these folders and I walked into a one-woman orgy.”

“Shit,” she said, hearing how wet her pussy was. “It feels so good.”

“I can tell,” I retorted.

As Jade continued to rub it out, I walked over to her.

“It would feel better if I touched you, no matter how soft, aggressive, or where I touch you,” I whispered in her ear.

I watched as her fingers begin thrusting in her pussy harder. Her eyes rolled back in her head a little ways as her pleasure was easily overwhelming her.

“Dammit… I can’t… I need..” Jade started to say.

“Need what?” I questioned. “I already gave you the folders…”

“Fuck the folders!” she yelled back. “I need you to fuck me Mr. C.”

I tried to take a step back to simulate my shock, but by that time, her hand that was on her breast was reaching for my pants.

“I don’t know… what I’m… doing…” she started to say. “But dammit I can’t control myself.”

Jade not understanding what was going on was getting me harder. I was becoming overwhelmed with a desire to see if this was truly a result of the few words I said.

I took my hand and rested in gently on her right inner thigh. Instantly I could sense her body tense up with pleasure, as her hand that was starting to undo my pants grabbed tighter. I reached my hand up her skirt and found her thong, already drenched in her wetness. I began to slide the thong off her, with little resistance of course from her.

I think that was when the desires overtook me. I removed Jade’s legs from her desk and put them back on the floor, finally taking the thong completely and I laid it on her desk. I stood her up and spread her legs, approaching her from the back. It was like every touch I had, even for mere moments, drove her crazier and made her wetter. I leaned her over the desk with my hand on the back of her head.

I smacked her ass hard. Her knees buckled and she squirted but couldn’t go anywhere because her hair was wrapped around my wrist. I smacked her ass again, this time with the ecstasy forcing her to bend over the desk. With my dick erect and my primal urges taking over, I entered her pussy from the back, right underneath her skirt.

Instantly she moaned. I watched as she slapped the desk hard and began to claw into it. Her body was becoming weaker, and for some reason, the rougher I was with her, the weaker it got. So, I decided to push this further.

I took her thong and placed the crotch part in her mouth. Pulling the sides of the thong, I tied them behind her head, making sure she could feel the wetness she had caused earlier to herself salivating in her mouth. With that situated, her screams weren’t minimized, they just didn’t echo throughout the floor.

I arched my dick inside of her, curving it upwards as each lift made her leg rise up on the desk. I rammed it even more until both of her legs and her entire body were on the desk. I pulled her to the edge and put her in one of my favorite positions: face down, ass up.

I felt each thrust of my dick go deeper inside of her. I picked up the pace as if I was a pully on an electronic wheel, churning over and over again with each rotation. I penetrated deeper into her foundation, conquering the wetness as she stood there and had no choice but to take it.

That 20-minute workout seemed to last for hours, but the emotion and passion ejected into it felt the same way I ejaculated inside of her. There was my cum, sitting inside of her with her ass high I the air.

And then, I realized that she had concluded the task of enjoying herself. So, I had to make a few adjustments.

“Please stand up straight with your hands by your side. Remove the thong from your mouth and look straight ahead like a mindless fuck toy.”

Jade struggled to stand up, with her knees shaking to the point that I held her steady. As she finally made it back to her feet, I began straightening up her skirt and blouse. But once she was back on her feet, that’s when it happened.

I saw her body stiffen up and she was standing at the attention position like you see a soldier would. Her eyes were glanced over and she was staring straight. I waved my hand in front of her eyes and there was no movement. She was mindless. And I was aroused.

“Jade, I’m about to exit your office. When the door closes, you will clean up this mess and toss away your bra and thong. You will work without any underwear for the remainder of the day. You will remember being fucked by me, but you won’t be able to tell anybody about it. If you try, you will say something embarrassing about yourself.”

I reached down and felt her pussy. Yes, it was still wet.

“Every time you’re in a room with me, you will feel instantly horny and want to fuck me. You will do your best to play it off, but you will find yourself extremely agreeable to anything I ask you or tell you to do. If you feel resentment to me for what you did, you won’t be able to show it when others are around. You also will not harm me in anyway.”

I had to make sure I get that last part in. Don’t want my dick being bitten off in rage.

“Finally, you will masturbate every night thinking of me. I don’t care if you are in bed with a man or woman, you will cum and cum to only thoughts of me. Eventually, you will find yourself wanting to come over to my place to fuck me. You will then do whatever it takes to convince me to let you in my place to fuck you.”

I opened her blouse up and sucked on both of her nipples before dropping to my knees. I lifted up her skirt and took a couple of licks of her clit. Just like the mindless fuck toy she was, she didn’t move, but her body’s natural response showed me she was enjoying that part.

“You may only respond with your lips moving right now. Do you understand your instructions?” I asked her.

“I understand,” she said in a mindless, monotone voice.

“Shit, that was hot,” I said under my breath.

As I circled her one more time, I opened the blinds to her office up. She remained in her position at attention. That’s when I exited and closed the door.

Once the door closed, her eyes blinked, and she began looking around her office. She picked up her bra and thong and tossed them in the trash. As she turned around, she saw me peering through the blinds looked at her.

I waved at her, with a smirky grin.

She returned the favor by throwing up her middle finger and mouthing the words “fuck you.”

I mouthed back, “You just did, and you’ll want to do it again soon.”

I watched as she knew I was right but attempted to play it off by cleaning her office. Meanwhile, I returned to my office and begin to lock up for the day.

“I don’t know what’s going on today, but I definitely need to keep this going. Over and over again.”