The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’ll Do Anything, If It’s For Research

Chapter Two

I had persuaded Superintendent Clack to see the Doctor the very next day. I’d given him some reasoning about the Doctor being a potential expert in a current investigation and requiring some clarification on the role. Of course it was bullshit, by I knew the Doctor would be so pleased, and he was. I got called up to see the Super after the Doctor had left, and when I entered his office I could tell straight away that he was pleased how the meeting went. Very pleased, actually. At about fifty two, he was tall, and fit. I have to say that I had a bit of fancy towards him, but never looked to let him know. Well, it just wouldn’t have been appropriate in a disciplined force, and I had met his wife Lynne a few times, and knew that they were very happy together. “Sit down, Inspector” he said with a beaming smile on his face. “Thank you sir” I said as I sat. “What a very interesting guy is Doctor Mesmerati, eh Susan?” “Yes he is sir” I agreed. “He told me all about his research, and suggested how I could help” he said. “Did he sir? That’s good” I replied showing interest. “Yes. Now I need to find some cock to suck. Where do you suggest?” He asked. “I don’t understand sir” I said, knowing how happily married and heterosexual he was. “Yes, the Doctor suggested I could help with his research and get myself filmed sucking cock. And I said I’ll do anything if it’s for research. What do you suggest? Where might I go to find someone receptive to the idea?” He explained. “Oh, I see” I said. “Well there is Constable Seaman. He’s gay sir. I wonder whether he might help with a suggestion”. “That could be it then. But what about his cock though. Do you think he’d let me suck it whilst being filmed?” “I’m not sure. I could ask” I said. “Would you Susan? Thank you. Can you find out now if he’s on duty and if he would? Today. I’d like to get a video recording to the Doctor as soon as I can”. “Of course, sir. I’ll find out straight away and see if I can get him up here as soon as possible” I confirmed I would and stood up to immediately leave. As I was walking out the door the Superintendent said “Thank you Susan. Oh and the Doctor suggested you could film it. Will you?” I turned and said “Of course sir”, then left.

Constable Brian Seaman was on duty that day and I had him return to the Station in his patrol car. I went out to meet him in the car park and, as he was alone, approached him. “Don’t get out constable” I said to him as I bent down beside him in the car. “I’ll get in” I said as I went round to sit in the passenger seat. “Yes, ma’am” he said, “Anything up?” “Well, yes Brian. I’m not sure if you’re up for this, and there’s no problem if you’re not, but the Super wants to suck your cock”. “Fuck off” he responded. “Get the fuck out of here. You’re taking the piss, Ma’am, just because you know I’m gay”. “I’m deadly serious, Brian” I assured him. “If you don’t want him to do it can you give me some idea where I might find someone more willing?” I asked. “You serious?” He asked me. “Deadly” I replied. “Ok. If you’re having a joke with me then it’ll be on you. When does he want me to do it?” “Now” I told him. “Fuck right off. This is bullshit”, he again questioned the suggestion. “Come with me now constable, and that’s an order” I told him, and he followed me to the Super’s office. I knocked, and we both went in. The boss was sitting at his desk and got up. “Susan. Brian. Come on in” he said as he walked around the desk to stand in front of it. “Now Brian, has the Inspector told you what I want to do?” “Yes, she has sir”, Brian responded looking straight at me beside him, looking totally bemused. “Good. Now how do we do it? Susan tells me you’re gay. Tell me. How do we do it?” the Super asked him with some enthusiasm. “Look sir. You’re going to have to be really to the point here, and tell me exactly what it is we’re talking about as I’m a little uncomfortable as it happens”. “I want to suck your cock whilst Susan here films it” the Super confirmed. “Film it? No. You sure? If you film it I don’t want my face seen, sir. My cock yes. In your mouth sir, but not my face seen anywhere” Brian said very firmly. The Super turned to me and said “That’ll work, won’t it?” “Yes, sir. I’ll get quite close to the action around your face” I assured him. “And sir”, Brian said, and we both looked at him. “Am I coming in your mouth or on your face?” He asked. The Super turned to me. “Maybe a bit of both” I said, “Shoot in the mouth and around the face” I added. “Yes, that’ll work” Brian said “I’ll pull out and jerk. Couple of shots in the mouth, and then around the face”. “That’s it then. How do we do it?” The Super asked. “Well, if you get down on your knees there, sir, I’ll just, er, get it out and give it a couple of tugs and you can, erm, start sucking. Do you know how to do it?” “No, not at all. It’ll be my first”, the Super replied with the broadest of smiles. He then got down on his knees as Brian unzipped his trouser fly and I’d just pressed the record button on my phone. Wow I thought as it came out. A solid six-incher flaccid. At least eight semi, then Brian directed it towards the Super’s mouth. He took it in, a bit clumsily. Then started moving his mouth back and forth over it. It was hardening now. How big exactly I couldn’t tell what with some of it in the Super’s mouth. “Use your hand as well, sir” I suggested, and he did, pulling and pushing at the shaft as his mouth moved over it. “And suck as well” I said. Brian looked at me, a little bewildered as it happened, then what constable wouldn’t be with their cock in a senior officer’s mouth? I must have been filming for about five minutes, I guess. The Super seemed to enjoy what he was doing and started to lick up and down the shaft at times, just as Lynne would have done for him I assumed. Then Brian said in a slightly raised voice as he pulled his cock out of the mouth, “I’m there sir. Open your mouth”, and the Super did. I counted three or four spurts of cum shooting into the Super’s mouth, then Brian directed it around the face, hitting a cheek, then the chin, and finally above the lip. “Suck it” Brian told him, pushing it back in. And the Super did. “Let me see it on your tongue sir” I said as I moved in even closer to film. He pulled off it, turned towards me and opened his mouth. There was cum there on the tongue, and now starting to dribble out. “Swallow sir” I said, and he closed his mouth and clearly did. “How was it sir?” I asked. “An experience” he responded. “And the taste. Did you like it?” I asked this time. “I loved it. The Doctor told me I would, and he was right” he said. “What now sir?” I asked. “Well, I need get that recording to the Doctor ASAP. Can you get it to me? Bluetooth?” he replied. “I can get it to him sir. I’m seeing him this evening” I said, as the Doctor had earlier told me where to meet him. “Ok. That’ll work” the Super confirmed, and the constable and I then left. A few steps away from the office, Brian turned to me and said “What the fuck, Ma’am. What the fucking fuck. How do I deal with that now? Will he want to do it again?” “I don’t know Brian. I guess it depends on what the Doctor says”. “Doctor? What Doctor?” he asked. Realising that I may not have been as cautious as I should, I said “Never mind. I think he’s having some emotional issues requiring some medical advice”. I wasn’t sure whether I’d deflected the interest I’d obviously created, but hoped I had.

At about eight in the evening I arrived at the address the Doctor had given me earlier. Quite a sight was the place. Gated, fifty yards to the front door. Not quite a mansion, but getting there. I was let in by a man who clearly was in the employ of whomever owned this place. Suited like a butler he was, and led me to the living room. Befitting the exterior, it was large. The Doctor was standing by the unlit open fireplace. There was a man about sixty standing a few feet away, and a woman about the same age sitting on a settee. Both immaculately dressed, and she dripping in jewellery. “Hello, Susan”, the Doctor greeted me. “This is Simon Spencer and his wife Davina” he said and I looked towards each and in turn they offered a slight nod. I notice the rather large Great Dane sitting in the corner of the room. “And that over there is Reece” the Doctor said pointing to it. “Undress for us now” he added, and I looked around for somewhere to place my clothes. “On the chair there, my dear” Davina said reading my mind, and pointing to a chair close to me. As I undressed I have to say that I was apprehensive, until the Doctor said “You’ll enjoy this, Susan. Really enjoy it. Reece is very gentle”. I felt quite at ease then. I’d guessed that this was more research he was carrying out and I’d become excited in a way to be part of it. I looked over at Reece, wondering. I’d never been fucked by a dog before and nowhere near one’s cock, ever. How big do they get I thought. How long are they at it? Will I be sucking as well? What does a dog’s cum taste like I wondered, if that’s how we’ll finish. As I took my panties down and stood up naked before the three in the room I have to say I was feeling a little aroused now. The Doctor said I’d enjoy it, and he always seemed to be right telling me how it was going to be. As Reece stood up and started walking towards me, tongue out, salivating, I felt myself already starting to get moist down there……..