The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I’ll Do Anything, If It’s For Research

Chapter One

I suppose that being a woman in a man’s world of policing, well it was a man’s world when I started out twenty five years ago but maybe not so much now, meant that to succeed then I pretty much had to be married to the Job. At forty four I’d made Detective Inspector now. Never married, a man that is, or woman for that matter nowadays, the Job has been it for me, as I say. I’ve been dating Simon for about two years now. He’s in insurance, divorced with two grown up kids, a boy and a girl, both parents themselves now. He’s fifty two. Sex is satisfying, but I guess that sometimes I crave for a little more adventure. I did have a three month fling with a guy I met in a bar, though. That was somewhat difficult what with the Job and dating Simon, but it worked. The sex there was a bit adventurous, and by that I mean more like when and where rather than what we physically did. And I don’t swallow. Never got used to the taste as a youngster after popping my proverbial cherry, or having it popped, so to speak. I was eighteen, and have probably had about a dozen lovers by now I suppose. I sometimes have a count up, but don’t include the few hand jobs or BJ’s I did give in those early days. If it wasn’t full sex I don’t tend to count it. I’m not a bad looker though. Five feet, seven inches tall, slim, and with natural 36D’s, still standing upright without support they are, even at my age. I wear my brunette hair in a shoulder length bob and, as I say, not a bad looker with more than the usual male admirers when I’ve taken the trouble to make up. And the women admirers as well. Well, in this job there are an above-average proportion of lesbians, or rug-munchers as they are colloquially known. Take Becky Saunders today. The Detective Constable I’ve assigned to assist with an interview we’re about to undertake. She’s as gay as they come, and although not butch as such, she wasn’t blessed in the looks stakes. Five feet, two inches tall, which she had to be to join ten years ago, and carrying a bit of weight having entered her thirties now and with a penchant for pints, of lager that is. Large breasts too. Very large. She boasts that they’re 42EE’s, which looks about right. So today she’s with me, interviewing a Doctor Mesmerati, who’s attended the Station with his brief. That’s lawyer to the uninitiated. I’d introduced myself in the waiting room. He was fifty five I’d learned from the notes. Quite short at five feet, six inches, and rather odd looking, actually. Receding hair, crooked yellowing teeth and a goatee beard. Oh, and glasses. Those thick bifocal types. Not for me at all in any way was he. But his lawyer on the other hand, absolutely stunning. A typical blonde bombshell, and yes, the tits to accompany the style. She stood above her client in height, as I did. Becky was with me and I told her to take the Doctor to interview room one, a couple of corridors away, but not before she made in clear in a glance to me and a nod towards the Blonde, Sophia Class as it happened was her name, that she’d have a go with her if she could. I often wondered if Becky took the lead in the bedroom with her wife Tina, and I guessed that this gesture towards the woman before us suggested to me that she just might. I walked with Sophia a few paces behind them and was taken a little by surprise when she took hold of my arm and pulled me back. “Don’t let him stare at you. Please”, she said. I looked at her and said “I’m sorry. What?” “Just don’t let him stare at you for a long period. I’m just warning you”, she added and moved off.

I caught up with her within a few paces and we reached the interview room door together. When we entered I saw something that I thought strange at the time, but can’t remember now why I did. Becky was sitting down on a chair at the table, where she would anyway, but the Doctor was sitting on the table, resting one cheek on it with a leg raised from the floor whilst the other leg supported him, and very close to Becky he was. She was looking up at him, clearly just staring. I saw that the Doctor had taken his glasses off and seemingly staring down at her. “Constable”, I said, addressing Becky, and she ignored me, still staring up at this man. “Constable Saunders. If you wouldn’t mind” I said in a voice befitting a superior officer, which indeed I was. She looked at me. “Sorry ma’am” she said and stood up. I looked at the Doctor and said “If you’d take a seat please Doctor Mesmerati”, and he did. Ms Class sat beside him with Becky now opposite her, and I sat at the table opposite the Doctor. Becky activated the audio recording device, but I hadn’t noticed then that she hadn’t activated the video recording device with cameras occupying all four upper corners of the room. I only learned later that she hadn’t, and thought then that it had been a wise move. “I’m Detective Inspector Susan Fletcher and I’m with”, I said turning to Becky. “I’m Detective Constable Becky Saunders”, she confirmed. “The time is one thirty five pm, on Thursday the twentieth of June and I am interviewing; state your full name please Doctor” I asked him. “I am Doctor Paul Mesmerati”, he confirmed, and the eye candy beside him then said “And I’m Ms Sophia Class, representing Doctor Mesmerati”. I started by explaining that this was a voluntary interview and that the Doctor was not under arrest as yet. He was being interviewed regarding an allegation of sexual assault against a young female patient of his, who just happened to be the twenty year old daughter of a local politician. I put to him a number of questions regarding this allegation and we were probably about twenty minutes into the interview when he took his glasses off and stared at me. I stared back, not one to be intimidated in any way by a suspect, for this is what this man was; a suspect in what could transpire to be a career-destroying outcome for him if it went wrong. Before I could say anything further he said “Now listen to me. Listen to me very carefully”, and I did. I remember quite clearly now listening to him. What he said made a great deal of sense. He told me why the allegations were false and that I should believe him. And I did. The more he spoke to me the more I knew he was completely innocent of the allegation and that the politician’s daughter was nothing more than a hussy, a slapper, who had received just about the right degree of sexual abuse that the good Doctor had given her. She had it coming to her as far as I was concerned. I ended the interview very soon after and told the Doctor that he was free to go, and that Becky would show him out.

I’d taken about ten minutes, I’d guessed, to finalise the paperwork on this, it was that simple, oh and I made sure to delete the audio recording of the interview like the Doctor suggested, when I then asked the desk sergeant whether they’d seen Becky. Apparently she hadn’t come back. I went out to the Station car park to look for her and caught sight of a large sedan type vehicle parked there, and just hazard a guess that it was the Doctor’s. As I approached it I saw Sophia Class in the front passenger seat beside a man dressed as a chauffer, with a cap to match. She was just looking straight ahead, and ignored my looking towards her for recognition. As I walked up to the rear window it wound down. I looked in, and with what was a bit of a surprise saw the Doctor sitting on the far side, with a head moving up and down in his lap, and although I could not see the face I knew from the clothes and shape of body lying across the seat beside him, that it was indeed our Detective Constable in the throes of giving head. Our married lesbian colleague no less, sucking off a man. “Becky”, I said. The Doctor looked across at me and put his finger to his lips, clearly for me to say no more. And I didn’t. I just watched that head moving almost mechanically up and down until I saw the Doctor’s eyes close and he exhaled slowly, but loudly for a few seconds. Becky lifted her head and sat back up beside him. She put her finger to the side of her mouth to push what was clearly a little cum there into it. She looked at me blankly as she moved to get out from the door I was at. “Wait there a few moments, Becky”, the Doctor said. “Yes, Doctor”, she replied as she was getting out. She didn’t look at me in doing so. The Doctor beckoned me into the car with his finger, and I got in. I wasn’t sure why I did that exactly, but I was keen to hear what he had to say. Very keen in actual fact. I listened, but as he spoke I heard the words without taking them in, just staring into his eyes as he did. They were very captivating. Then he said “Once you’ve taken care of Becky here I want you to head over to my surgery, understood?” And I did understand, so I said “Yes, Doctor. I understand”. It had occurred to me that he must have something important to say otherwise why else tell me to come to his surgery. I got out and started walking back to the Station with Becky. “You’ve still got cum on your chin, Becky”, I said, and she put a finger to the side of her mouth again, but didn’t actually move it. “Sucking a man off, Becky. What will Tina say”, I said. “I just fancied tasting some cum, that’s all” she replied. As we got to the back door to the station there’s just a very small area that the cctv doesn’t cover, so I stopped her and said “Let me”, leaning towards her I licked her face to remove the little spot of cum still there. I swallowed. It tasted better than I’d remembered. So much so that I had another careful look at her face, but there was no more there, and I was a bit disappointed, really. Once we’d entered the station she said “I’m just going to the bathroom”. It was then that I remembered what the Doctor had said about taking care of her, so I followed.

As we entered the bathroom I locked the door behind me. Becky went into one of the cubicles and turned towards me at the door. She pulled up her skirt to pull down her panties, and stepped out of them. She then sat down on the toilet bowel behind her having raised the seat to leave it up. She spread her legs a little and I knew then what I wanted to do, needed to do. I remembered what the Doctor had told me. It was research he was carrying out, he said, and Becky was going to film it for him. I was happy to assist in that. I’d told him I’d do anything for his research, so I got on my knees just in front of her and leant forward, I suppose my face was only about six inches from that mound at the top of her legs, and I could smell it. I had never been that close to one before with my face, and it actually aroused me. I started feeling a little moist between my legs too. “Hold on. Let me get my phone out”, she said. I was staring up at it as she spread her legs just a little more. I looked back down, and then I saw it, dribbling at first. Piss it was, then firing down into the bowl. I put my head closer. I wanted to push my tongue out to just taste it a little, but stopped myself as I didn’t want it splashing up into my face, and when it stopped and she spread her legs even further I moved in. I supported myself on the floor with my hands as I pushed my tongue against those lips. I parted them as I licked up. I did that a few times before focussing on the clit. I could taste the piss. I couldn’t tell whether I liked it more than the cum earlier, but it began to make me so wet in my own hole as I pushed my tongue into hers that I wondered whether it was actually better. “Look up”, she said. And I did. It was difficult to look up whilst applying my tongue down there, but she leaned back to make it easier. I worked my tongue on that button for what seemed like ages, whilst she filmed it, and then it hit me. I didn’t know whether it was piss again or not, but it was warm. Shooting on my face it did, and I swallowed some. I’m not a gusher, or squirter myself, but knew that this was that. I must have swallowed a couple of mouthfuls more before it stopped. I pulled away. Looking up at the phone still recording me, and I had to smile. “My god, Becks. What was that?” I asked, knowing what it was. “I know”, she said, “I’ve been doing it since I first came all those years ago. I caught it on the phone hitting your face, and you swallowing. It looked so dirty. The Doctor will love it”. “That’s good”, I said, knowing it was for the Doctor’s research, and I’d do anything for that. He’ll probably like it, I felt too. I then said to her that if she bluetoothed me it, I’d take it to him, but she said that she was going to his surgery as well that afternoon. As I stood back up and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand I found myself feeling quite excited at the prospect of seeing the Doctor again so soon. And as it was I made my way quickly out of the bathroom to finalise some things before heading to him. I was still wet when I got in the car and just couldn’t help putting a couple of fingers in there. I came pretty quickly too. I always do, knowing exactly how I like it. To go and see him again now then I knew I must. He’d told me too, and it had to be important. Why else would he tell me to?

When I arrived at the surgery there was just a receptionist there, wearing a name tag ‘Diane’. About thirty, and as gorgeous as the lawyer earlier. In fact they were quite similar in looks and appearance. “Go right in. The Doctor is waiting”, she said, and I opened the door that she’d pointed me towards. “Come in Susan”, the Doctor said, “Take a seat beside me”. He was sitting on a settee. The room was large. A desk, a table with six chairs around it. Another settee with coffee table. Bookshelves. Too much to take in all at once. Yes, it was large. As I sat down he asked “How did you enjoy Becky?” “Very much” I said. “I hope you like the video recording for your research” I added. “I’m sure I will. Now Becky will be back soon. I’ve sent her to collect someone” he told me, and I was wondering who that might be when just then into the room she walked with a man just behind her. As he passed beside her I could see that he was absolutely filthy. Obviously a tramp, and likely from the local park where they sleep overnight. “This is Robert, Doctor”, Becky said, and was feeling a little disturbed that she hadn’t as yet acknowledged me whilst I stared at her. “Hello Robert” the Doctor said. “Hello sir” he responded. “Here Doctor. Shall I do it her?” Becky asked, and he replied “Yes, just there. The camera is already rolling”. As Becky began pulling down Robert’s trousers he looked towards the Doctor and said “Sir? What do I do?” “Do nothing Robert. Becky will suck you off as she said, and then you can go. You want her to, don’t you?”. “Yes, sir. Great. Just great”, Robert said with a large grin, just as his underpants hit the trousers at his ankles, and Becky’s mouth was already around his cock. I thought I could smell this guy from where I was sitting, he was that foul, but Becky was working away on his cock with such composure, such expertise for an outright lesbo. “Why am I here Doctor?” I just had to ask. He said “I’m researching into the lengths to which subjects will go to comply with my commands when under my control. Look at Becky there, sucking cock. And she’ll swallow his cum because I told her to. And she’s married to a woman, of course. As good a lesbian as you might come across, so to speak”, he finished with a smile. I looked across at Becky and could see that she was obviously enjoying her task. He then said “What lengths will you go to Susan, to obey me?” “I wouldn’t know” I replied. I wasn’t quite sure what he meant by obey. I knew I was happy to assist in his research, to do anything for it, but obey him? I wasn’t so sure about that. “Listen to me Susan” he said as I turned to look at him. I saw he’d removed his glasses. I actually felt his eyes, not just saw them, but felt them. “You’ll assist me with my research won’t you Susan” he asked. “Of course I will” I said. “And you’ll do anything I tell you to?” He asked. “Within reason, I guess”, I responded in that way knowing I would do anything. “Ok then. What about allowing me to film a dog fucking you from behind?” He suggested. Of course the image crossed my mind, and instantly repulsed me. I sort of screwed up my face and shook my head. “I don’t think that would be appropriate, Doctor” I said. “But if I told you to let a dog fuck you, you would, wouldn’t you?” I thought for a moment, and then said “I guess so. If you told me to”. I knew I’d do anything for his research. I said I would, so I couldn’t really object if it was for his research. “Good”, he said, “We’ll see what can be arranged. Now go and get yourself on your knees behind Robert there and lick his arse”. I hadn’t ever done that before, and had to think about it for a second or two, but as this was all for the Doctor’s research I was happy to. So up I got and went behind Robert to go down on my knees. “Pull those cheeks apart, Susan, and clean it. Lick it nice and clean for me” the Doctor said. As I pulled the cheeks apart it was foul. Not only the smell, but the small lumps of dry shit still there amongst matted hair I could see. I looked back the Doctor. “Go on”, he said, “Clean it”. I took a long lick at first. As far down as I could go, then up the where the crack ended. Then again, and again. I was producing saliva, enough to aide in sliding up and down that crack now, and to make it clean. I was surprised how nice it tasted, actually. So much so that I started pushing my tongue into his arsehole, just to see if there was anything there to enjoy. And there was. It burned my tongue a little, but it was a taste I knew I could get used to. I couldn’t remember how long I was doing it before I felt Robert thrusting forward and moaning a little. He’d come of course, and I looked around him to see Becky drawing her mouth off of his cock. “Don’t swallow Becky” the Doctor shouted. “Let Susan taste it”. She moved round and I towards her. As our mouths met they both opened, and the contents of her mouth entered mine, spilling a little down my chin. Our tongues probed each other, and I absorbed the taste of this cum in my mouth before swallowing. She started licking my chin, drawing in the cum there, but some had reached my blouse by then. I knew I’d have to wash it now. “That will do, ladies” the Doctor said, and we parted. The Doctor sent Becky and Robert away and told me to sit beside him again. “Who’s the most senior offer at the Station?” He asked. “That would be Superintendent Clack” I told him. “Can you arrange a meeting” he then asked. “I’m not sure he’d accept a meeting with no operational purpose” I said. “Arrange some purpose for me now you will, and let me know when he’ll see me” he said, and I responded “Ok Doctor, I will” before leaving as he’d told me to.