The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ice Queen

Chapter 2

“How can this be happening to me?” Amy thought to herself as she was walking like a dog on all fours, her breasts swinging and her face red with humiliation as she rushed back into her condo in front of Brad and Tom.

Brad and Tom had huge smiles on their faces and could not believe that the drug had actually worked. Brad was no chemist and had no idea how long the drug would be in effect but decided that it wasn’t too much longer.

“Come here,” commanded Brad.

Amy walked on command to Brad and stood on all fours in front of him. Brad could not believe how hot Amy looked.

“Well, I guess you are wondering what is going on,” said Brad.

“W-well, what have you done to me your bastard!” squealed Amy.

Brad told her about the drug and how it should wear off within a few hours. He told her that she would not report to anyone the incident and that she would remember every detail.

“Do you understand,” asked Brad.

“Y-yes”

Brad decided to leave before his luck ran out. But before he left, he wanted to have one last moment of fun.

“Amy, I want you bark like a dog for me and sleep on the floor tonight. You understand?”

“Yes...” said Amy with a red, angry face.

With that, Brad and Tom walked out the door as they heard barking faintly in the hallway.

The next morning, Brad walked into his kitchen around 10:30 a.m. to grab some cereal. Tom was already up and look worried.

“What’s up with you?” asked Brad.

“Aren’t you worried?!”

“Hell no, the drug worked and we told her not to say anything,” responded Brad.

“Well, what if it doesn’t work and she reports us?”

“You worry too much. Now let’s eat.”

Amy woke up with a huge headache and sore back. She looked around and saw that she was naked and slept on the floor all night. Suddenly, the memories of the night before flooded back to her and she nearly burst into tears. She wanted to call someone but could not muster the will to do it. She was confused and decided to jump in the shower and head to the lake for a run to clear her head.

Within the hour, Amy emerged from her condo in her petite navy running shorts, white ankle socks and lycra half top that she knew would make heads turn. As she walked to the elevator, Brad and Tom emerged from down the hall. Amy was flustered and began to scream profanities at them.

“You fucking bastards! You will get in so much trouble for what you have done to me! I will sue your asses off!” screamed Amy.

“Hey, shut the hell up bitch!” yelled back Tom defensively in fear of Amy being heard.

Amy was cut short in mid sentence. She couldn’t understand why she could not speak but quickly realized that she was under Tom’s control.

Brad and Tom quickly realized that Amy was still under the effects of the drug.

“Follow us Amy” ordered Brad as he walked into the elevator.

Amy followed meekly behind as they emerged from the condominium complex and onto Lake Shore Drive. She followed Brad for blocks as he headed downtown into one of Chicago’s many retail districts. As Amy walked into this area, she felt self conscious of her outfit and stood out. Brad stopped in front of a store named “Adult Books and Fetish Wear.” She turned beet red and she followed in him into the store.

“Do you have your wallet?” asked Brad.

“Yes,” she replied in irritated fashion.

“Good, you will need it,” said Brad.

At that moment, a fair skinned women in her early 20s with a leather outfit and tattoos approached them and asked if she could help them. The clerk looked Amy up and down with a smile.

“Hi, this is our slut and we want her to buy some new outfits,” said Brad.

The clerk smiled without saying anything.

Brad then told the clerk that Amy was his new maid and he wanted her to try on the very revealing French maid outfits. Amy followed the clerk into the changing room.