The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ice Queen

Chapter 1

Amy was a rather arrogant and prissy 27 years of age upon graduation from law school. A beautiful and busty woman with slightly curly brown hair, Amy was no stranger to the gym and aerobics and loved the attention she got as she shaked her ass for the university men. Amy was on her way from Boston to take a job with one of the leading law firms in Chicago. Law school had left little time for a social life, and the closest thing she had to a date was a dinner with a first year law student 3 years ago. There was no second dinner because Amy wanted no distractions. She was known as the “ice queen” around campus.

Amy flew to Chicago and moved into a rather upscale condo off of Lake Shore Drive. Daddy had fronted her the money necessary to move into her new home. After 2 weeks, all of her things were moved in and she had another month before she had to start her job. Amy was looking forward to a summer month with museum visits, coffee shop encounters and reading good books by the lake.

The first few days of the vacation went well. Amy preferred to take the stairs down from her 20th floor condo for the exercise. She had gotten in the habit of wearing her cute running shorts and lycra top to the lake. Brad and Tom were one of her neighbors and juniors at one of the local universities. Both were from affluent families and spent more time hosting parties than there studies. Both had there eye on the Amy down the hall and had failed miserably each time they approached her. Soon, they too called her “ice queen.” Amy’s rebuffs went from casual disregards of “hi” to downright rudeness by cold, direct stares and huffs of irritation. Brad and Tom despised their arrogant neighbor.

The second week into Amy’s vacation, Brad and Tom were up to no good. Brad was studying psychology and was fascinated with the concept of mind control. He read everything on the subject and was eager to experiment. Tom’s father was a biochemist with a leading chemical company and soon Brad was seeking Tom’s help in obtaining mind control drug components. Tom wasn’t interested until Brad broke his silence on his intentions and said he would like to see if he could get the “ice queen” under their control—just for a few hours. Tom was interested and didn’t see the harm. He honestly thought Brad was incapable but the idea turned him on.

Tom went to his father’s home in an affluent suburb of Chicago and began to nose around his father’s den. Tom quickly found his father’s passwords on an index card taped to a pull out writing pad in his desk. “The absent minded professor,” Tom thought. Within minutes, Tom was ordering the chemicals Brad wanted from the warehouse of his father’s company. The chemicals were shipped over night and in the hands of Brad and Tom within 48 hours.

Brad went to work. Within a couple of days, he had completed his final product. He was convinced that his powder would control Amy for at least an hour. Just enough time to have a little innocent fun. Brad and Tom decided to slip a little of the powder in Amy’s water bottle that she took with her to the lake. Brad wasn’t sure how much powder to use, but decided that a couple of tablespoons would be enough.

Brad and Tom went to Amy’s spot near the lake and museum. There she was, with her tanning legs and nice set of tits. She looked so hot and firm. The plan was for Tom to approach Amy and ask for her to take his picture by the lake as Brad put the powder in her water bottle. The plan worked perfectly. Amy was irritated by Tom’s request but she complied. She eagerly went back to her book and within a few hours the water bottle was empty.

Amy returned to the condo around 3 p.m. quickly went to the kitchen to fix a late lunch. Soon, there was a knock at the door and she saw that it was Brad and Tom through the peep hole.

“What do they want?” Amy muttered.

Amy opened the door and raised her eyebrows and placed a hands on her hips which clearly showed her irritation at being bothered.

Brad was nervous as hell, but he had to try it. After all, the drug would wear off within minutes or a few hours and they wanted to see if it worked.

“Invite us in,” Brad curtly said trying to hide his nervousness.

Amy was furious at Brad’s rudeness and willingness to bark orders at her.

“Come in,” Amy said. Why had she said that?!

Brad and Tom walked in. Both were shocked and had huge smiles on their faces. Brad and Tom closely examined Amy’s tight ass and busting t-shirt. They loved her white ankles socks and browning legs. More importantly, they loved the utter helpless but angry look on Amy’s face.

“We are hungry. Make us lunch. Now,” Brad ordered.

“Fuck you, I’m not your maid!” Amy walked into the kitchen.

“What the hell am I doing?” she thought as she went to the pantry and began making lunch.

Brad and Tom were beside themselves and couldn’t believe that the drug had worked.

Within ten minutes, Amy had come out with Caesar salads and tuna fish sandwiches.

“Get us a beer,” barked Brad in a direct tone.

“I-I don’t have any beer,” responded Amy.

“Well, get us a six pack and be back in 15 minutes,” ordered Brad.

“I will not!” Amy responded. Amy found herself going to get her purse and walking towards the door.

“Oh wait, not quite like that,” Brad stated.

“What do you mean?” asked Amy.

“We want you to dress up a little for us. Put on one of her business suits for us,” Tom added for the first time.

“I will not dress up for you,” Amy said as she headed to her bedroom.

“What is happening to me?!” Amy asked herself.

“Can you believe she is actually doing it?! This is great!” Brad said.

“I know, this is unreal,” Tom answered.

Within a few minutes Amy emerged from her room in a finely tailored blue suit with a white silk blouse and dark blue sensible high heels and stockings. Tom and Brad were in awe. She look beautiful.

“Go get our beer,” Brad said. Amy walked out without responding.

“This can’t last much longer. Let’s have a beer and get out of here,” Tom said, showing her nervousness.

“Oh, come on. This is getting fun,” Brad said.

About 20 minutes later, Amy arrived with a six pack of beer and dropped in on the coffee table in front of Brad and Tom.

“You’re late, slut,” Brad said.

Amy’s face turned red with anger. “How dare they speak to me that way! Do they realize who I am?” she thought and wanted to say but couldn’t.

“You need to be punished,” Brad said.

“Punished? You have no right to punish me you little shit,” Amy stated loudly.

“Get over here”

Amy walked over.

“You have been a bad girl. Haven’t you? Say it,” Brad said.

“I-I’ve been a bad girl,” Amy muttered.

Brad was determined to see how far he could take this and decided to escalate it little by little.

“Get over my knee” Brad said. Tom almost jumped out of his skin.

Amy walked over and bent over Brad’s knees while trying to keep her balance.

“Hike up that skirt and pull down those panties,” Brad ordered.

“I will not!” Amy yelled as she hiked up her skirt and exposed her bright yellow satin thong. The thong was soon at her ankles as her untanned ass was exposed. It was cute and tight. Amy was beet red with embarrassment.

Brad couldn’t believe it.

“Ask to be spanked.”

“I will not. Please spank me,” Amy answered.

Brad began to spank her ass and Amy whimpered as tears ran from her eyes. She shuttered with each spank. There were 20 in all and her ass had Brad’s handprints on both cheeks. Tom was laughing with amazement.

Amy stood up and rubbed her sore ass as she pulled up her panties.

“Who said you could wear panties?” Brad asked.

“W-well, I thought...” Amy said.

“You thought? You don’t think,” Brad shot back. “You do not do anything unless you ask us for permission.”

“May I wear my panties?” Amy asked.

“No. Strip.”

First came the blazer, then the blouse and skirt until she stood with her high heels and bra only. Her tits were bigger than they imagined.

“I said strip,” Brad said.

“You can’t do this. I’m a lawyer! I will call the police and you will go to jail, you bastards!” Amy said.

For the first time, Brad and Tom began to worry. What would they do?

Amy soon was naked and stood before them.

Brad had a solution. “You won’t remember anything that happens here when we leave today. Understand?” Brad asked.

“Yes.”

“Get on all fours for us,” Tom said.

Amy complied. Her ass was exposed to Brad and Tom.

“Bark for us and walk around for us,” Tom said.

Amy barked for the guys as she walked around. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her. They were treating her like a dog! What was next?

Brad and Tom loved it as they let Amy walk around as her tits bounced and swayed and her ass shook. They could tell she hated it and that made it all the more fun.

Brad ordered Amy to walk to the elevator like a naked dog and return. As usual, Amy said no and was out the door within seconds. They watched her hurry down the hall. Amy was terrified that she would be seen. How could she explain this?

Soon, Amy heard the bell sound on the elevator. Someone was getting off on this floor! Amy quickly turned around and walked on all fours with all the speed she could muster. Brad and Tom laughed out loud as they watched her hurry. She barely made it as the door closed behind her to her condo.