The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I WISH I MAY...

PART II: Julie

Andy wakes up with a start in his bed. He sits up quickly and runs his fingers through his hair trying to get through his mind just what happened in his dream. He drops his hands into his lap and for the first time sees the dirt smeared on his clothes from his trip last night. His first thoughts of a crazy dream dispersed and what took its place was a dawning of a sort in his mind. All new possibilities opened up for him and he was suddenly wide-awake and ready to test his new skills.

Hmm how exactly had he worded it? “I want to control people and things with my mind.” Ok let’s see here. Something simple. That pencil. Just a passing thought and the pencil began to roll towards him and off the desk with a clink. Something harder. Open the fridge. The door drifted slowly open. Soda. A bottle of soda drifted towards him through the air and the fridge door thumped quietly closed again. He grinned. This was a GREAT idea!

So now to see if it worked on people. Springing to his feet and setting aside the soda, he made his way to the next room down the hall in the frat house to his frat brother Carl. Andy eased open the door and saw Carl sleeping still.

“Your feet are on fire,” Andy whispered under his breath careful so that Carl couldn’t hear. Suddenly Carl was screaming, out of the bed and stumbling around the room wildly heading towards the bathroom where he jumped into the shower still screaming. Andy came all the way into the room, shocked at his new powers. “The fire is gone!” The screaming finally died down into sobs and Andy rushed from the room to begin his new life. After a quick shower and donning clothes, Andy made his way out of the frat house and to the campus.

Why go to class when I can just get my grades changed later, he thought to himself. After convincing the cashier that he had paid her money for his milkshake, he wandered the grounds looking for his first female playmate.

There she was, a perfect candidate, clothed in tight jean shorts and a halter-top supporting her melon-sized boobs. They way they were pressing against the fabric told him they were heavy and larger than they appeared. The cut of the shirt told him nothing else was holding them. He waited for the area to get packed full of people on the way to or from class, then concentrated on the back of the halter-top. At the same time the top and bottom burst undone. She gasped and tried to catch it as it went fluttering away in a sudden gust of wind into a nearby tree. The girl clutched her chest, crazily trying to cover her bouncing fleshy orbs suddenly free and not wanting to be covered. Hoots and catcalls and bursts of laughter erupted all around her as she fought to cover herself and fight through the crowd of students that just recently congregated around her to see what all the commotion was about. She went running off in the direction of the dorms, both hands pressed over her chest and bouncing with every step.

Andy was empowered by this and eager to try his newfound talents on more of his female classmates but the bell had just rung and none seemed to be around. The day didn’t look the best so he decided to try the library. Finding a seat, he glanced around himself and saw a gorgeous girl usually in his English Lit. Class. Her name was Julie if he remembered correctly. She was half a floor up from him and had her sleek tan legs crossed as usual.

He stared at her over the top of a book. “Uncross.” Julie turned a page in the book she was reading, sighed and uncrossed her legs. She suddenly noticed what she did, looked around embarrassed and crossed them again.

Hmm. “Ok Julie, do not take conscious notice of anything I change about or on you.” “Uncross.” Julie again uncrossed her legs and left them uncrossed this time. Andy looked around quickly to see if anyone around noticed but no one seemed to be paying him or her any attention. “Wider…” Without even so much as a blink, Julie spread her legs farther apart. Andy began to feel warmth in his groin. She was wearing plain white cotton panties. Andy closed the book and leaned back in his chair thinking of what to do next. What he could do next.

“Discreetly remove panties and toss in the garbage can next to your desk.” Julie did as she was told, standing, stretching and working the panties down to her ankles, as calm as if she was rearranging her hair. The sound of crinkled paper and then the panties were in the garbage and she returned to sitting and reading. “Now spread as wide as you can.” Julie’s knees spread wide and pressed against the outside metal legs of the desk. He almost fell out of his chair when he realized that she was one of the few who shaved their crotch area. He could see the lips of her moist pussy and he felt himself begin to grow as he watched her spread eagle without a care in the world and without the slightest idea. His heart rate up, he decided to give her a few ideas to last throughout the day.

“Anytime you have to bend for any reason you will do so in a way that exposes your bare bottom. To women you will appear as if you are doing nothing vulgar and are in fact just a normal girl.” He smiled. Hmm what else? The bell rings and the students, including Julie, shuffle books and papers and head to their next destination. Andy moved into the crowd and headed outside. He is pleased to see that Julie’s skirt only goes mid-thigh while standing and he’s sure she’ll give a couple of his fellow male students a show. With a smile Andy walked off towards the faculty building. Mind as well get on my way to getting all A’s, he thought smugly.

Julie hadn’t been having the best day. Guys seemed to be acting crazy towards her today. She was sulking and blaming the frat party that was supposed to be held later that night. Julie bent over to grab some sugar from the bottom shelf and as programmed, spread her legs slightly and bent from the hips as to expose her full round ass and the most of her shaved pussy. Having everything she needed now, she headed to the checkout counter. A couple of manual labor guys jumped into line behind her and said rude comments to each other just low enough that she couldn’t hear. As the clerk gave her the change and rushed away to talk to a stern looking manager, Julie dropped a quarter and bent to pick it up. The comments got louder and she did catch one saying something about rocking her world.

Julie turned and declared, “You wish!!” before tossing her long midnight hair and clicking out the door on her chunky heels. She was walking back to the house, taking a shortcut through an alley behind a warehouse, still running through her mind what the stupid paint and grease splattered men had said about her. She was so out of their league! Although she had to admit, she couldn’t really blame them cause god was she gorgeous! She smiled to herself and looked downward at her body. She was only a C-cup but they were perky and looked more than adequate on her thin frame. She had to admit they looked even better with no bra in her “cling to the skin” deep purple shirt that showed a full 2″ of her tan belly including her pierced belly button. Her black mid-thigh skirt revealed her tan waxed legs ending in tall black chunky shoes. (the new fad version of fuck me pumps) Yeah who could blame them?

Turning the corner around a factory maintenance shed, she only had a second to see the men from the store before she was thrown against the wall and dropped her bag of groceries. One of the two men from the store was holding her by the throat, he was wearing a john deere cap. She gurgled and clutched at the hand holding her throat tight enough to keep her shoes a half-inch above the pavement. The other man, who happened to have a blue cap, quickly moved forward and pulled her hands behind her back and bound them tightly with some kind of tape. After adding some tape to her mouth, the first man eased up on her throat and lowered her to the ground. Her eyes were wild and her breath came in ragged puffs through her nose. She was scared. What did they want?? Money? Her purse was on the ground and the two didn’t seem to be interested in it at all.

“You can’t expect to go around flashing your,” john deere paused, smiled and pressed the front of her skirt, “cunt, unless you want it fucked.”

Julie shook her head fiercely tears streaming from her eyes. What was he talking about?? She would never flash anything to men like this! Maybe he was talking about when she had to get the quarter but she never bent she always squatted which would reveal nothing you couldn’t see normally…

“Oh no?” John said in his gruff voice. Blue pressed her shoulders against the wall with a thud. “Then why,” he glanced down at her feet, “are you wearing,” he pulled the front of her skirt up to her pierced belly button, “no underwear?” he said as he rubbed his rough dirty hand against her trembling pussy.

Julie jumped as if electrified. No underwear??? Why wasn’t she wearing underwear?? How is that possible?! She wasn’t one of those girls who wore either thongs or nothing! She wore full size white cotton panties!! It just wasn’t possible yet here he was touching her most private parts with his nasty grubby hands. Her skin crawled.

Blue cap released one arm from holding her to the wall to slide up her tight shirt and rub her breasts. His hands were so rough it felt like sandpaper against her velvet flesh. Her eyes looked wildly around and still not seeing anyone, she threw herself forward against the men. Momentarily lost in physical pleasures, she caught them off guard enough to break free and run for it.

Running awkwardly on her chunky heels, her hands bound behind her and her shirt still stuck above her naked breasts. Tears streaming down her cheeks, she raced toward the end of the alley and the closest public street. She could hear swearing in the background and she knew they must be chasing her. She had never been so scared in all her life and she ran for all she had. Her ankles were getting wobbly and she didn’t want to break an ankle before she made it, so she paused for a second to look behind and to kick off her shoes. They were 10 feet away and she began running again, her bare feet hurting on the rocky pavement.

Searing pain shot through her head as she was yanked backwards by her hair and made to stop. She couldn’t stop crying. My last chance, gone!

Blue was the one who caught her. When John got there he smacked her across the face. Both men looked around for a better place to be. Then apparently they saw someplace because she was being dragged backwards by her hair, her bare feet fumbling to keep up. When they finally released her, she found herself between a shed and a blank back wall of the warehouse made from cinder block. Directly behind her was fence with the green privacy siding slid through it. John undid her wrists but held them tightly, seeming to take pleasure from the pain he was inflicting. He twisted her arms above her head and taped them securely together and then directly to the fence above her head, twisting and wrapping the tape onto the fence. They were far enough above to stretch her arms and pull her breasts upwards.

My God! Please let me be dreaming some sick dream! Let me wake up for God’s sake! Oh my God! Someone has to come rescue me! Anyone!

Blue reached into his pocket and pulled out a multi-use knife and flipped out a thick blade. She could feel her heart hammering in her chest. Spreading her legs with his and keeping them in place with his work-boots just between her bare feet, he grabbed at the bottom of her skirt and cut the material upward slowly. Her heart hammered as she saw the blade come closer to her tender area but to her relief, he stopped when the skirt was fully sliced. Once he had freed the skirt he immediately reached for her still disarranged top and removed that the same way. There she was, naked as the day she was born except for her jewelry and bindings. Blue pressed his leg forward and rubbed it painfully against her crotch while he licked her neck and shoulder and manhandled her sore suffering breasts. Julie yanked desperately on the tape against her wrists but all it did was pull and cut into her wrists. Blue was now rubbing something hard in his pants against her crotch.

No no! It’s not what you think it is! This isn’t happening! Oh lord please let this not be happening…

Julie heard a zipper and looked down to see Blue letting himself out of his pants front. He wrapped his sweaty greasy arms around her tender body and thrust himself into her grunting, “This’ll teach you girl! Not to go showing your goods when you don’t want them used!!” She bucked away from him but this only served to excite him further. John whipped out his tape, held her legs crossed around Blue’s waits and taped them there. By how long he took, he must have used half a roll. Her ankles were secured. With Blue’s cock still in her, John spun the both of them around so that she was facing the fence. Doing this twisted the tape binding her wrists making the restraints tighter and she winced in pain.

When Julie heard a second zipper unzip, she again bucked against Blue trying to break her legs free but inadvertently fucking Blue harder. She stopped quickly. Then John’s hands were on her. A rough caress meant for the groper not the one being groped. The hands slid from her breasts to her ass and soon were spreading her ass cheeks wide and testing the hole with his finger. He waited to be in time with Blue’s fucking and he thrust his finger inside of her. Instinctively her body drove forward, grinding against Blue who emitted a moan of pleasure. Finger fucking her to the opposite rhythm as Blue, Julie head began to swim with over-stimulation. Her nipples were being pinched, sucked and nibbled. When John withdrew his finger, she still was not wide enough for lil’ Johnny. John motioned for Blue to stop while John lined himself up to her entry. He then guided it in while she whimpered and sobbed. Reaching forward and wrapping his hands around to her hipbones, he pulled and drove himself firmly into her anus. She almost swooned but Blue picked just that moment to stab himself into her too. They fucked in opposite rhythms so that in one side or the other she was being fucked. Again the grabbing and sucking and nibbling and biting. Fucking as hard and fast as possible.

My God!!! No! No! No! She had to stop this now! No!! No!! I can’t take it anymore!! OH MY GOD!!! ARGGGG!

Julie came, shuddered and fainted.

The man in the blue cap and the man in the John Deere cap continued until they were both spent.