The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I WISH I MAY...

PART I: Kystle

Kystle sat combing her hair in the old oak tree in the forest. She hummed to herself for she loved how her silver hair shone in the moonlight. Kystle had long hair and large purple almond eyes. Her wings were an incandescent lilac and her skin a pale glittery cream. She was a fairy. What most people don’t know is if a fairy is caught, she grants 1 wish per captor. But Kystle had never been caught. In fact, she rather enjoyed tormenting humans with “nature” when one happened to wander her way.

This evening Kystle was enjoying a light show from some fireflies and drinking some nectar. She was just beginning to feel tipsy when she heard a twig snap and she knew it was time for fun. Laughter, sounds like college kids. Perfect to toss things at. She grabbed an acorn and climbed out for a closer look. She leaned farther out. The voices were closer but with all the leaves she could hardly see. The branch snapped and she tumbled head over heel and slammed into the ground. She groaned and passed out.

Kystle awoke to feel a dull ache all along her left hand side and side of her head. She groaned and went to cradle her head only to find her hands bound behind her back. Groggily she opened her eyes to see four 20-something men in fraternity sweatshirts with names embroidered over the left chest. Her head swam from the nectar and the fall. She found she was sitting on a park bench. She was bound just under chest and around her biceps and another set of ropes around her wrists, probably bound to the center support of the bench. Kystle frowned.

They must be waiting for their granting. Oh well everyone loses sometimes she figured.

“Okay you got me. One wish each. Let me go so I can get on with it. One wish and your dreams come true.”

“Mmm baby, we already in our dreams.” Tom approached. “What are you anyway?”

“I’m a fairy. You get one wish each for catching me. Now let’s get on with it and let me go!”

“Maybe we don’t want to,” Marc said.

“Maybe we wanna learn more about you,” Andy moved closer.

“About fairies…” added Chris.

“Yeah…” Tom said as the circle of interest came around full circle.

Kystle felt first stirrings of doubt. Her trapped arms seemed suddenly to be a much bigger problem as she gazed up at the four men towering over her. They were all at least six feet where she was a mere four. Chris was well over six feet and also was the blackest man she’d ever seen. She began to fight at the ropes again. Tom leaned in close, his eyes lingering rudely on the swelling of her breasts. Never did Kystle’s outfit feel as small and tight as it did now. The once fun & whimsical lace up top now seemed much more bra-like with a super-plunging neckline and bursting at the taut cords holding her in. Her V-cut gauzy skirt was just long enough to cover her matching thong panties. In the presence of these men, she suddenly felt her mere 4-foot, 75 pounds. Tom towered over her and reached out his thick finger and ran it down her neck and nuzzled it between her bosoms. She shuddered but all he did was smile.

He withdrew his finger but snapped them instead. Andy jumped to attention holding something that glittered in his right hand. As the light caught on the blade, she began to wrestle against the ropes again. Who could she call out to? There were no other fairies around these woods tonight.

Andy danced the blade in the moonlight as he approached her. He slid the blade teasingly back & forth against the cords of her top. Every time he strummed a cord it vibrated, it was so tight against her heaving bosom. A flick of the wrist and her top exploded outwards spilling her heavy breasts out as they bounced and jiggled to their natural resting spots. Her breasts were huge for her petite frame and as one the men sighed in content. Her areolas were upturned and of the most delicate pinkish purple you could imagine. Andy tossed the switchblade to Chris, grabbed her breast and squeezed roughly. She closed her eyes in shame and turned her face away.

A rough hand pulled her face up and she was looking again into Tom’s muddy hazel eyes. She kicked him in the shin and was immediately rewarded by Andy & Marc fetching a leg each, restraining and spreading.

“Good brothers, so quick,” he slid a hand over her breasts and down her stomach into the dip of her plunging skirt. Her body stiffened against him. He smiled and placed a sweaty hand on each thigh, sliding up her nonexistent skirt to reveal her sheer thong panties and glittery cool porcelain thighs. Suddenly and violently, he ripped the skirt away.

He ran a fat finger up the inside of her thigh all the way to the crevice between leg and groin. She shook. “I can grant you wishes! Money! Fame! Power! Anything! Just please let me go!”

“I think we have all the wishes we need at the moment,” he said while reaching to Chris for the blade. “Andy, Marc, a little wider please. I want to see what fairies have for show.” Andy and Marc both harshly pulled her legs, to their farthest, pulling her lower half forward slightly and causing the thong to wedgie itself tight against her virgin fairy sex. Tom slid the blade between her panties & her delicate self. He paused, smiling, studying her as he slid the blade up and down against the thin slightly damp material. Slowly he pulled the panties forward and they rubbed against her causing her to gasp and stiffen. Suddenly he slashed the panties away leaving her feeling even more exposed and vulnerable than she already felt with her over-ripe bosoms jiggling seductively every time she gasped. Her sex was the same gentle color as her areolas and seemed to quiver with fear.

Tom was 6′6″ and she was so small, so delicate. He could feel himself hardening. So small. She would feel so tight…

Kystle eyed with growing unease the bulge growing in Tom’s pants. Being a fairy, she had never had sex because there were no male fairies. His hands moved to his pants & quickly undid them. His member came lolling out like a huge pink tongue and she gasped at the sight of it. With her gasp, her chest heaved and they bounced heavily against her thin ribcage. He became hard and suddenly the tongue was a huge flesh spear that was aimed right at her!

Kystle fought harder than ever against the ropes this time, crying out things they could wish for that she could give them until they hushed her with her own panties and bound them into her mouth with the cord from her ruined top. She still fought, knowing that the ropes wouldn’t break but hoping to make a moving target. His hand darted behind her and pulled her tiny bottom toward him. The men to either side took up the slack in her legs spreading them wider than she though they could go.

Tom lined up his 8″ throbbing spear to her tiny clit. The full comprehension of what he wanted suddenly became way too clear and she bucked and screamed against the gag. He tried to guide it in but the hole was too small and she screamed again.

“If you can’t guide it in…” Tom said and tried to ram her but it was a very tight fit and it only went half in. He then gripped her ass in both hands and determinedly drove himself into her reluctantly yielding pussy. Once fully in, he began to fuck her like mad and tears poured from the corners of her eyes from the pain.

Through all this confusion she hadn’t noticed Andy was no longer restraining her leg but had revealed himself. He bent and removed her gag but before she could gasp out her appreciation he jammed himself into her mouth. She ripped her head away and struggled to yell out. However she was having difficulty because of the tremendous ravaging between her legs. Andy smacked her hard across the face. She spit at him. He smacked her again. Miserably she shook her head. After a third hit, she unwillingly wrapped her lips around the tip of his lance and Tom still rammed away.

Kystle gagged on Andy’s huge manhood and as a reflex, began turning her head away to gag. Andy grabbed her head with both hands and tried to force her nose to touch his stomach and her chin against his balls. Her pussy was not that wide and her mouth was considerably less and her eyes went wide with shock as the rod jammed into her throat. Then he fucked her face not showing any compassion or pretense that he would allow her to suck him on her own. When she felt she would finally pass out, the pounding between her legs slowed and Tom pulled out, pushed Andy out of the way, stabbed his penis into her mouth and ejaculated. Holding her head still as she frantically attempted to pull away from the nastiest thing she’d ever tasted, he made sure she swallowed every drop.

When Tom removed himself and stumbled away, Kystle let out a sigh of relief just as Andy pushed her thighs apart again and thrusted into her already over-sensitive pussy. Her eyes and her mouth opened wide in pain only to receive Marc’s newly unsheathed member and immediately he began to fuck her mouth. This is what she had been reduced to, a fuck hole.

How many were there again? Four. Andy and Marc both played roughly with her sweaty and unsupported breasts. Kystle closed her eyes and tried to think of brushing her hair. Rhythmic. Silvery beautiful hair glowing in the moonlight... Andy suddenly withdrew and Kystle felt sickening warmth spread over her breast. As soon as that stopped flowing, Marc shuddered and cam into her mouth, grinding his pubic hair against her sore mouth. When he withdrew, Kystle hung her head in shame and longed to stretch her fairy wings far, far away from these horrible humans.

For once there was no one inside her and her legs were left to dangle where they were. Kystle felt so tired, so used, she cried softly, her tears shimmering down her cheeks.

But there was still the black man, Chris, to contend with. Kystle warily looked around and saw Chris was heading her way although he was still clothed. She was too tired to think so she just watched him come closer until she noticed something shiny in his hand. The blade again??? But there was no clothes left to cut away! When he stepped around to behind her she was now thoroughly confused. She didn’t realize what was happening until her hands were no longer bound to the post behind her, although they were still fixed together.

She looked up at him gratefully and began to get up. Her legs were wobbly but they held underneath her. Her wings were cramped and she ached to stretch them against the sight of the moon. She looked beseechingly at him hoping he would cut the rest of the cords and free her but all he did was grin.

“Run.”

“Wha—” She didn’t think she heard him correctly.

“Run. Cause you wont like it when I catch you.”

Kystle’s heart stammered and her mouth struggled for words. He began counting.

Kystle ran as fast as she could into the forest. She tried to fly but bound as she was, she didn’t have the right arch to her back. Her small bare legs pumped as fast as they could into the dark forest. She usually felt perfectly comfortable in the wood but tonight she could not fly above the trees branches to bask in the moonlight and it was mighty dark down here. She took a weaving route hoping to avoid a straight line and be harder to find. She heard a crash off to her left and dashed behind a pile of rocks and tried to quiet her breathing.

Twigs snapping and leaves rustling seemed to come from all around her as she listened hard for some sign of the big black man. Her eyes searched the darkness but what would she see? His black clothes? His black hair? Her heart pounded louder than the leaves sounded. She suddenly felt cold on this warm dark night. She was still naked but maybe she could get out of these ropes. She found a sharp looking rock and carefully guided herself backwards over to it to pick it up. She crept back to her nook and slowly sawed at the insistent ropes.

A rustling to her right. Or was it? She held her breath and watched the spot. She saw a branch move and she took off running in the opposite direction accidentally dropping the rock.

The bushes exploded behind her and the man came bounding out of the brush after her. She let out a whimper and kept running, all her joints aching. Small branches tore at her naked flesh and her breasts beat against her stomach and side and hurt as they bounced. Closer still, she could hear his breathing. His animal grunting and breathing and then he was airborne and she thudded to the ground under his weight.

Caught again.

Tears streamed from her eyes as he rolled her onto her back to inspect her. She tried to form the words please but felt so useless she just cried. His hands were all over her, exploring, prodding, kneading, touching. He was on his knees between her legs that he savagely ripped apart. He gruffly stuffed two thick black fingers into her and she jumped from pain. He began to laugh.

“Just as I suspected. As little as you are and they still loosened you up.” He said and then grabbed her leg by the ankle and swept it over top of him to join her other leg.

Yes! Thank God! But to her horror he grabbed her other ankle and swept it back, effectively flipping her onto her stomach and once again spreading her legs wide open. He began roughly caressing her tiny ass and she clenched it and tried to squirm away on her stomach. He dragged her back and slapped her ass so hard that it stung. Once again tears came to her eyes. He propped her up on her knees and rubbed her face into the dirt and stone and other things that made up the forest floor.

Then he spread her tiny ass cheeks wide open and she realized what he wanted and screamed and tried to pull away. He grabbed her by the hair with his left hand and slammed her face back onto the dirt and with his right hand he began prodding her tiny lavender opening. Just trying to get his pinky finger in was unattainable. “This will be fun!” he thought.

Dropping his pants, he withdrew a black thick 10″ cock. Kystle looked between her hanging breasts and her knees and saw this monument and screamed again. This time she caught him off guard and she pulled away and out of his grasp. Kicking him away she slithered a good five feet on her front before he got hold of her again. Reaching into his pocket and producing duct tape he forced her to kneel spread her legs father so now they barely supported her and allowed her breasts to freefall in-between her knees. Then he lifted her hind high into the air and taped under her thighs and around her wings so that she would have to stay that way. Tired of hearing pleadings, he then taped her mouth shut. To support herself, she had to leave her face on the ground.

He resumed the inspection of her tiny purple star and after he had gotten his thumb in, he laughed and instead lined up his thick manhood to the dot in the center. He reached around and wrapped a thick palm around each breast, now using them as handles, and slammed into her anus. The pain almost sent her shooting forward but instead just ground her face into the earth. This was more pain than she had ever experienced and she could not believe this was happening anymore. Slowly he dragged it in and out and she thought he would surely be pulling out her insides soon.

He had to proceed slowly she was so tight that it was not possible to withdraw and ram as quickly as he would have liked but she gripped him so well that he found he didn’t need to anyway. So tight, so tight! And he burst within her, releasing her to rest upon the earth.

Dragging her back to the newly dressed crew, he tossed her towards the bench, which she tenderly sat on.

“Now we want our wishes slut!” Tom spit at her.

“You have to untie me first,” she said in defeated tones. “I can’t run away til the wishes are granted, its fairy law.”

The men glanced at each other but cut the ropes free.

“OK, who first?” Kystle wearily asked as she stretched her wings out.

Tom stepped forward. “I want to be a billionaire!” Kystle stood, closed her eyes and began to glow. Tom shimmered and disappeared.

“Next.”

“I want a never-ending supply of money!” Marc said and soon disappeared.

Just Chris and Andy left to go and I can be free again, she thought to herself!

“I want to be the first black President of the United States!” Chris said and vanished.

“I want to control people and things with my mind,” Andy announced.

Kystle’s glow faded and she opened her eyes. WHAT HORROR HAD SHE JUST UNLEASHED UPON THE WORLD???