The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

There is slightly more overt sex in this chapter, I am still building up for the next chapter!

In case you skipped the first chapter, our heroine started out as a respectable girl working as a waitress to make ends meet. Against her better judgment, but because of a need to make more money, she has since moved on to working at ‘Jugs’, a place known more for their scantily clad waitresses than their food.

I Need the Money

Chapter 2 – The Treasure Chest

After working at ‘Jugs’ for almost two months I was pretty proud of myself. I was averaging about $10,000 a month. That would have taken me 6 months in my old job! I learned to love the job as well. The other girls didn’t seem to like me too much. They said I was WAY too much of a flirt for them to be comfortable with me.

One day when I got home from my internship, I barely had an hour to eat, get changed and get going for my night job. I was only half dressed when I decided to run downstairs to grab a sandwich. I had my shirt in my hand when I got downstairs, tossed it on the table and went to make my sandwich. I didn’t even realize David was there until I started eating.

It didn’t bother me too much for him to see me this way. He had seen me like this on and off again over the last two months I barely noticed it now. The first few times it happened I was really worried. It wasn’t like me to be running around the house half dressed! After the first few times though it didn’t become a big deal. I figured that since he had already seen me topless, I really had nothing to hide.

As I ate my dinner, and finished getting ready for my night job, I heard David on the phone.

“Come on Jason, I think she’s ready. It’s been long enough, right? I know, I know, we can’t move too fast, but she’s taken to walking around the house topless thinking that’s O.K.

“Good deal. I think she has tomorrow night off, so we can set it up then. Thanks dude!”

I couldn’t help but worry that he was talking about me. Just when I started to ask him I noticed the time. I was going to be late for my shift! I threw on my work shirt and headed out the door. It reminded me again of another reason the other waitresses hated me. Most of them waited until they got to work to change into their ‘uniform’. I wore mine around as if I was proud of it. It wasn’t true, but changing at home allowed me to spend more time on the floor making money!

Since had the next night off planned to ask him about his conversation then.

At least I had planned on asking him the next night. Since I didn’t have a night shift I worked late in the office. When I got home, David and Jason were already sitting in the living room playing XBOX. Jason turned to me, obviously happy to see me. “Hey gorgeous! Glad to see you. We were about to have some pizza and wine. Would you like to join us?”

“I guess so. I had some questions for the two of you anyway. Why don’t I get changed and we can chat?” I asked.

Jason moved quickly saying, “No, don’t worry about changing. The pizza is already here and I just opened the wine. Let’s go ahead and eat!”

I really wanted to get out of my work suit, but still, eating now seemed like a good suggestion, so I went ahead and sat down. David sat next to me as Jason went to get the drinks.

About 20 minutes into dinner, and as I finished my second glass of wine, I started getting a major headache again, and felt a little flush. There was no way I was drunk off of just two glasses of wine! I removed my suit jacket in order to cool off some, but that still didn’t help!

Jason noticed first this time. “What’s wrong dear?”

“I don’t know. I don’t feel right though. Is it warm in here to you guys?”

“You know, it is a little warm in here, why don’t you take off your blouse and lie down on the couch for a while?”

Something in the back of my mind set off a little alarm. Why should I take off my shirt in front of him? That wasn’t right. But something else seemed to make the suggestion seem fine. I was hot, and my headache was getting worse, so cooling off would probably help. I stood up and unbuttoned my top and left it on the chair. Once it was off I stretched a little then turned to the couch.

I must have fallen asleep as soon as my head hit the couch. The next thing I knew David was sitting on the couch as I was just laying there. My head hurt a little so I didn’t open my eyes yet. David and Jason were talking, but I couldn’t quite make out what they were saying.

“Are you sure this is the right next step? It seems a little slow?”

“Yeah, this is the way to go. You have to get her used to being in the environment first, then we can work on the next step. Having her walk around like she is now will help with the next step too. If you can get her used to being like this in front of you and your friends, it’ll make the next step easier. I’ve put the suggestions in there to help make that easier.”

“O.K. I just wish this could go faster!”

“I know, but don’t worry. You’ll get what you want by year’s end.”

Were they talking about me? I opened my eyes, still a little light headed. I started to say something when David noticed I was awake.

“There there now, you are O.K. I think the wine really got to you. I thought your tolerance was better than that after all this time?”

“I thought so too.” I responded. “Question though, what were you too just talking about? Were you talking about me?” I sat up to look around.

“Don’t worry about that for now. I think you’re still a little tired. Why don’t you go upstairs and get some sleep. Maybe we can talk about it tomorrow?”

“That sounds good. I’m still a little woozy.” I stood up and realized my bra was now in my hands instead of on my chest. I wanted to put it back on, but realized it would probably take longer than just getting out of the room. Before I headed off to bed I gave David a big hug to show him my appreciation for taking care of me. I started to head upstairs when Jason stopped me.

“Hey, what about a hug for good old me? I helped keep you company too?”

“Fine.” I said. I reached around him and held him tight. He held me pretty tight, tight enough I could feel the bulge in his crotch. He put his hands down and squeezed my ass a little, but I was too tired to protest.

When I got to my room I was too tired to do much but strip down naked and fall in bed. The problem I had was that the thought of Jason’s hard on just wouldn’t get out of my mind. I was SO tired, but found that before I could sleep I needed a little release. Luckily with nothing on I was able to reach down and bring myself to a nice little orgasm.

It felt real nice. I realized it had been far too long since I had done that. Almost immediately afterwards I feel asleep again.

The next morning I woke up and threw on some of my regular flannel pajamas. I was going through my regular morning breakfast routine when I realized I was hot. I checked the thermostat and turned it down a little but felt no relief.

David came down a little later as I was eating some cereal. He took a look at me with a little concern. “Are you ok?” he asked.

“I am really hot. I don’t know what the problem is.” I replied.

He looked me over and said, “Well, I think I know the problem. It is a little warm in here, but look at how you’re dressed! I mean, I’d be burning up in something like that. Since you are already eating, why don’t you just take your top off to cool down for a while? Later you can get dressed in something more appropriate.”

I was just shocked! I mean, sure, he had seen me topless before. But that was only briefly because I was in a hurry or just carelessness. Now here he was suggesting I CHOOSE to just prance around topless? There was no way I was going to agree to that!

But still, I was very warm, and really started to sweat. I realized that there was no way I was going to be able to finish my breakfast like this. I figured I would not be showing him anything he had not seen before. So I stood up and removed the flannel shirt I was wearing.

What a relief! Almost immediately I began to cool off. In fact, it was almost too chilly, but given how warm I was before it actually felt good. I did feel my nipples perk up a little bit from the chill, hopefully David wouldn’t notice.

Once I was finished eating I grabbed my shirt and went back to my room. Since it was the first of the month I needed to get a handle on my bills. As I was going through my savings and checking account I started to feel a little pride at the amount of money I had earned. I had close to $20,000 in my checking account. I realized that there were probably better places for my money than a non-interest bearing checking account. I started thinking about where I could put the money in order to raise more.

Then all of a sudden I started to get an itch, the same one from before that said ‘I need more money’. There was no way to fight it. Even with the extra hours I usually put in at ‘Jugs’ I was not earning near enough.

I was starting to feel a little depressed without a way to earn more. Just then David knocked at the entrance to my room and came in. “Hey, what are you doing?” he asked.

“I was just going over my money.” I replied. I was feeling a little self conscious about being topless in front of him again.

“Oh, really?” he responded. “Hold that thought for a minute. I was thinking about your body temperature problem from early. I’m sure you don’t want to be walking around topless all the time just to be comfortable, I mean what if someone comes over suddenly? I had an idea of what you could do. Do you mind if I look in your drawers for a minute?”

“Umm, no, I guess not.” I answered. Normally I would not have wanted him to look through my things, but for some reason I had a feeling of trust about David.

“Here we go!” he said, a little too excitedly. As he turned around I saw he was holding the matching baby doll and panty set I had gotten as a gift for a past boyfriend. I had only worn it that one time. “I think this is what you need. It doesn’t look too heavy, and won’t cover too much so that you can stay cool. Here, go change into this real quick and let me know what you think.”

I took the outfit a little hesitantly for two reasons. First, how could I wear something this slinky all the time around the house; and more importantly, I was still worried that any kind of top was going to make me break out in a sweat. Trusting David as much as I did though, I excused myself from my room to go change in the bathroom. I put the top on first and immediately started to sweat.

“David I don’t think this is going to work, I’m already sweating!” I yelled to him.

“What do you have on?” he asked.

“I still have on my flannel bottoms, and only put on the baby doll top so far.”

“Ok, no problem. It is the combination of the top and bottom. Take of the flannels and just put the panties on, I think you will feel better.”

Wanting to feel better fast, I did changed as quickly as possible. As soon as I got my flannel pants off, I felt immediately better. I almost felt like walking out like this, but since David had never seen me bottomless, I did not want to embarrass him now, so I went ahead and put on the panties. Even with those on I still felt fine. I was so excited! Now I wouldn’t have to walk around topless in my own apartment!

I went back to my room and gave David a big hug. It seemed as though his good ideas were helping me all over the place! I decided to let him know my latest worry, since he had helped me get my current job.

“You know David, this job at ‘Jugs’ has been going very well for me, and I’ve made more money than I thought I could in this time. But I don’t think it’s enough!” I cried. “How am I supposed to make more than I am now? I mean, I already have two jobs, even though one isn’t paying me. I don’t have the time for a third, and I don’t think there are any other jobs that would pay me more and still give me the flexibility I need. What do you think?”

A little grin formed on David’s face that looked a little mischievous. “I don’t know. Being a waitress does seem to be the right fit for your time schedule. Is there any other restaurant that you could work at to make more money?”

“No. Like I said before, the only places the wait staff makes more than I do now are those fancy shmancy restaurants that only really hire career waiters and such. There is no way I want to commit to that kind of like!”

“No, I can see not. What you really need is a job that gets more turnover of customers, even if prices for what they server are about the same as where you work now.”

“Yeah, but the only places that do that would be bars and such. Most of the ones I have been in don’t have enough regular customers that I think I could make a lot of money there.” I said.

David thought for a minute. He finally said, “You know, there is a place Jason and I have been to a few times that might work. I know you have disapproved of us going there in the past, but the place is usually pretty crowded, and guys are buying drinks left and right.”

I knew immediately where he was talking about. “David, there is no way I am going to work there! What is the name of that place, the ‘Treasure Chest’? That is just a dirty little strip club outside of town. I remember seeing the news stories about how they had moved out of Houston to get around the no touching rules.”

“I know, you would think they are a little shady. But like I said, Jason and I have been there a few times. It is actually not that bad. The girls all seem friendly and the guys rotate through there quickly enough that there is always someone buying beer. You wouldn’t have to worry about all the different orders and all the mess ups that go with them. Since really all you’d be doing is serving over priced drinks, you would probably earn a ton in tips.”

This never would have seemed like a good idea before, but for whatever reason, the more David talked about it, the more it seemed like a good idea. “Well, maybe, that all sounds good. But why work there instead of some other strip club? I mean, I have heard of a few clubs that are really more upscale. Shouldn’t I try there instead with the higher end clientele?”

“You could, but I think it would be better to go to the Treasure Chest. There might be richer customers at the higher end place but that usually means they are the guys that will sit around at the same table all night slowly ordering drinks, and spending most of their money on the girls. The best thing about the TC is since you have a younger, and poorer, crowd the guys don’t hang out very long. The tips per customer would not be as high, but the volume of customers would be a lot higher.

“Anyway, I need to go meet Jason. Just think about this for a while and let me know what you think. I know how to get there, so I can drive you there for an application.”

The rest of the morning I contemplated what David said. That whole strip club scene still kind of disgusted me some, but if I could increase my take home, would it really be that bad? I went and sat down on the couch to watch a little T.V. for a while to think about it.

The more I thought about it, and what David said, it seemed to make sense. Most likely I could make a ton of money there. And it isn’t like I’d actually be taking off my clothes, I would be doing the same thing I was doing now. It might even be better. At ‘Jugs’ I was the main attraction. Guys were always hitting on me, trying to touch me (ewwww!) and such. At the strip club, the guys would be much more interested in the strippers, not me! I started to think this could actually be a good idea!

By the time David got home it was a little after lunch I was ready to sign up. When he walked in I skipped over to him to give him a big hug and thank him for the idea. It was another life saver from him! After I let him go I noticed Jason walking in behind him. I felt a little embarrassed standing in front of him dressed in nothing but lingerie, but since he had already seen me topless the night before I guess it didn’t matter. It wasn’t like I was topless in front of him again!

David suggested we go right away so I could get my application turned in, so I went to my bedroom to change. David suggested again that I be sure to wear something a little sexy. Even though I would not be taking my clothes off, they still wanted good looking women as their waitresses.

In the end I did get the job. I started a week after applying in order to finish my scheduled shift at ‘Jugs’. The uniform at the new place was no better though. They had a (very slight) cowboy motif, and had all the serving girls dressed up in very tight cowboy style button down shirts that we had to tie up below our tits instead of doing the buttons. At least here I wouldn’t be the only server without a bra, as they weren’t allowed by management. The bottom was an extremely short skirt with a fringe hem. I had to buy a few more pairs of thong underwear that matched the skirt. Since the skirt was so short, any time I needed to bend over to deliver drinks or get the money, I’d be showing off my ass to whoever was behind me. I didn’t want to embarrass myself by having a non-matching pair of panties!

The first few weeks at ‘The Treasure Chest’ were a little harder than I anticipated. Unlike working at ‘Jugs’, at ‘The Treasure Chest’ I was nowhere close to being the main attraction, the strippers were. It was true that the guy’s primary focus were the strippers, but there were never enough strippers for the number of customers. I guess that’s why the strippers could charge so much for a two minute song, good old supply and demand! However, this meant that the slack was taken up by the waitresses. Management encouraged us to sit and chat with the customers whenever we weren’t too busy. This was to keep them buying more drinks instead of getting bored and leaving.

Of course, sitting with the customers usually meant sitting on one of the guy’s laps to chat. The short skirt meant there was nothing between me and them but my thong. It was quite embarrassing! Even more embarrassing was when the guys would try to get fresh with me. At first I wasn’t going to let them touch me at all. After talking with some of the other waitresses I learned that letting the guys have a small feel was one of the easier ways to increase tips.

I was uncomfortable with this and talked about it with David one night. He said, “It’s not really that bad. It’s isn’t like you are whoring yourself out or anything, you know?”

“Yeah, I know, it just feels so dirty, you know? I just want to serve the guys their drinks and move on. If I have to site and chat with them, at least I should be able to sit in my own chair, and not be groped like some floozy!”

“I know what you mean, but if it helps you with your money goal, can it really be all that bad? Why don’t you practice here on me? Since you are in your black lace nighty and panties, you aren’t wearing much less than your uniform.” he suggested.

At first I was hesitant, but decided to give in for the good of my job, and our friendship. He sat in one of the kitchen chairs, and I went over and sat on the lap of his left leg. I giggled a little at how goofy we must have looked, like he was playing Santa Claus or something. We chatted for a bit when all of a sudden his left hand was on my butt. I stopped chatting, feeling very self conscious!

“It’s OK!” David said. “Remember, I’m just acting like a customer. This would turn on practically any guy, and a guy that is turned on by his waitress is probably going to be a better tipper. Now so I don’t surprise you, I’m going to take my right hand and start lightly feeling up your tits. Now, doesn’t that feel really nice. I know it does to me.

Even though I didn’t want to, I was starting to feel a little turned on! I knew that wasn’t supposed to happen, it was just David, and he was just helping me with my job!

“Good, you are doing great. There is one other thing I think might help you go over the top with these guys, and it might seem odd but it is only fair. Since they are getting the pleasure of caressing you, you should be willing to caress them a little as well. Here, take your right hand and put it on my crotch.”

I was following his directions, but very nervous. Never would I have wanted to touch David this way, but since it was for the job I figured I needed to learn. I put my hand lightly on his pants, and could feel his erection. I was very nervous, and extremely embarrassed! It was a good thing David kept me calm and explaining things to me.

“That feels very good. Now if you can just start rubbing up and down the shaft a little, yeah, just like that! You are a natural. Now this isn’t so bad it is? You are just giving the customer a little of what he wants, and that is all customer service is about, right?”

“Yeah, I guess so.” I answered. The whole time he kept rubbing by ass and likely rubbing my tits. I kept up stroking his member through his pants while we talked. “I just feel really dirty about this, but you are probably right, it will be good for the customer, and therefore really good for me. Thank you very much for helping David!” I said.

I didn’t want to keep this embrace going for longer than I had to, but I also wanted to show David I was grateful for his help. So I just continued to set there for a while, even leaned into his chest some while we just sat there rubbing each other. I realized I was getting way too turned on by all this, so abruptly I stood up, gave David a big kiss on the lips, and excused myself to my bedroom.

As I turned to walk away I noticed a wet spot from where I had been sitting. Oops! I felt better though when I noticed a second wet spot from where my hand had been, probably from a little pre-cum. That made me feel a little bit better, at least we both got something out of this!

I went up to my room quickly due to my need to masturbate furiously. It was one of the best climaxes I had in a long time! When I got up to go back downstairs I noticed my panties were soaked. I decided to leave them there and just go downstairs in my nighty.

When I went back downstairs, I heard David on the phone.

“Jason, it was awesome. She was just sitting there letting me grope her all over. Not only that, I convinced her that it would be better if she were to grope me too! Yes, I know, I took a chance on that one. I promise, I won’t push it any further, but I think it will help get us to the next step later, you know? All right, on her next shift we will have to go visit her, and I’ll show you what I mean.

“Thanks for everything, I owe you big on this one! These next few months are going to be great!”

He turned and looked right at me. I knew he was just talking about me. What he was saying wasn’t right somehow. Had he been manipulating me to do this somehow? That just wasn’t right!

I was about to ask him about that and give him a piece of my mind. “Uh oh.” He said. “She’s standing right here, I think she heard what I said.” Just as I was about to say something he reached out and cupped both my tits.

“Hey!” I said, but didn’t move.

“Sorry,” he said. “I was just trying to fix your top, it was a little crooked.”

He was always so sweet! “Thanks David. You are a doll!” I said, as I turned to go watch some T.V.

As I turned to walk away, I heard David say, “Man, that was close. Thanks for putting in that trigger. OK, talk to you later!”

The next night, David and Jason were both at the club as I started my shift. I knew this was going to be so much better! This way I could get comfortable with my new routine with them before going to complete strangers. I brought them a couple of beers (on me, of course!) and sat first on David’s lap. After about ten minutes of chatting and some mutual groping, I moved over to Jason’s.

Jason was much rougher than David had been. I didn’t like it at all, but let him continue anyway. I knew I’d have to get used to all types of characters here, so I might as well let it be a friend who started first. The other difference was that Jason was wearing a pair of very thin shorts, as opposed to David’s jeans. It was cold outside, so I don’t know how he was able to stay warm out there with just these on. It did allow me to get a better grip on his erection though. I think I almost got him to cum because after a few minutes he pulled my hand away and shuddered a little bit.

I had to smile just a little, I had never been able to get a man smile like that from just a hand job through pants before!

Jason said I was ready to get back to work. I thanked them both and went about my business. Apparently I was much more hands on than most of the other girls. After that first night I started getting a few regulars who only wanted to have me wait on them. They were sweet enough guys, and none of them were nearly as rough as Jason had been that first time.

I think some of the other waitresses were a little upset at how far I had taken this. I don’t know why though, I was only following their original advice. Usually it was only Sun. through Wed. nights that I really had enough time to sit and chat with the customers. The other three nights were usually so packed that I would not have much time with anyone at all. Luckily David and Jason would usually only come on Mondays or Tuesday night. That allowed me to really show them what I had learned while at the club!

The only really disturbing part of the job was how often I got propositioned. Most guys really just wanted me to take my top off and such, just make the switch to being a dancer, not a waitress. There was no way I was going to do that.

There was even less of a chance I would do more than that. It didn’t happen as often as getting asked to strip, but at least once a night some business man would show me his hotel key and ask if I wanted to join him there later. There were always promises that they’d make it ‘worth my while’.

GROSS! As if!

End Chapter 2