The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This one just came to me over the last few months with my own budget woes. I couldn’t figure out where I was spending all my money, I just knew that I needed more of it.

There is no overt sex in the first chapter, but I hope I am building up to something good for everyone!

I Need the Money

Chapter 1 – Changing Jobs to Jugs

There is only one more week until the end of the year. Just 7 days to make as much money as I can. I don’t know why I need the money, I just know that I do. Over the course of the year I have been able to amass over a million dollars.

Lord knows what I would have done with it on my own. Luckily, my pal David was around to help me. Heck, I could even call him my mentor since he has helped me manage my money, as well as help with job choices in order to get the money I needed. There is no way in hell I would have been able to make this much money in a year if it had been up to me.

I haven’t always been this way. Just a year and a half ago I was a normal middle class citizen making just enough to get by. I had dreams of getting married and having kids one day, but wanted to establish my own career first. I had just graduated from college and gotten a highly sought after internship at a commercial real estate firm in Houston. The internship was unpaid, but well worth it since the top 3 performers were guaranteed positions making at least six figures.

In the mean time I had to find other ways to foot the bills. Luckily for me, my old college buddy David had moved to town. He needed a roommate to split the costs of his condo, and agreed to let me rent a room on the cheap. Since I had worked as a waitress to make my way through college, I got a job at the local steak restaurant chain on nights and some weekends. That got me enough in pay and tips to pay my portion of the bills. I actually paid less than half of everything, which was nice of David considering I still got the master bedroom and all.

We had lived together for a several months without incident. But one drunken night after a New Years party at one of the other condos, David had made a pass at me. Once we were back home he grabbed me by the arms and looked me right in the eyes. “Julia” he said, “I can’t help it, but I think I’ve fallen for you. You are so beautiful, I just..” and proceeded to lean in and tried to kiss me.

It had all come out of the blue. I never had seen him that way. “I’m sorry David” I said, stepping back a little. “You just aren’t the one for me. You are a nice guy and a good friend, just nothing more.”

He had stormed off, mumbling under his breath. I thought I heard him mumble something under his breath about ‘stupid whore’ but I just chalked it up to the alcohol and let it pass. The next morning he left before I woke up. He had always been a little moody and I was worried. Late on the afternoon of New Years Day he finally came home.

“I’m sorry Julia. I was drunk, I shouldn’t have done what I did” he said.

“It’s o.k.” I responded, “I just hope that we can keep being friends.”

“Oh yeah, we’ll always be friends.” He said. A little smile came across his face. “Oh, there is one other thing. I’ve invited a friend over for dinner tonight. If you have the night off, I’d love for you to join us.”

“Um, sure thing.” I replied.

I was able to get today off with the restaurant, and it was a holiday for the real estate firm. Hopefully a dinner with a friend would put last night’s embarrassment firmly behind us. To be nice, I whipped up some spaghetti for everyone. When David’s friend Jason showed up, we split a bottle of wine and finally sat down to dinner. Jason had brought his own bottle and insisted on pouring glasses for all three of us. About half way through dinner, and on my second glass of wine I felt a little light headed. Seeing my problem, Jason suggested I go lie down on the couch for a while. It sounded like a good suggested, so I excused myself to the living room.

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, David was sitting on the couch in front of me rubbing my hand. He asked if I was O.K., because I had fallen asleep for the past few hours. I still felt a little light headed, so I excused myself to bed. I got up, and walked past Jason, who had the look of someone who had just had his hands in the cookie jar without getting caught, and went up stairs to my room.

By the time I woke up the next morning, it was almost 9 o’clock. Being a Wednesday and no longer a holiday, it meant I was late for work. I called the office to let them know I had felt a little ill but was still coming in. I rushed getting showered and dressed. I didn’t even realize I had forgotten to put on a bra until I was half way to the office. I was embarrassed, but it was already too late to turn around so I continued on to the office. It dismayed me a little to know I somehow got out of the house without the proper attire.

I’m a little bigger up top than average girls, so going sans bra was normally not an option for me. A couple of times during college, on a dare, I had gone to classes in just a t-shirt. It meant a full day of boys staring at my jiggly chest as I walked.

David usually went home for lunch, so I decided to call him and ask him a huge favor. Hopefully he could meet me for lunch and could bring me a bra during lunch. He agreed with no problem.

At lunch he handed me the bra. “Thanks.” I told him. “I just couldn’t take another half day of the guys at my office trying very hard not to stare at my br... um, titties.” I felt a little weird. Why had I just called my breasts ‘titties’? I didn’t worry about it too much, and I went to the bathroom to get decent. David paid for lunch, which was nice, and I went back to the office.

That night I was sitting down to do my bills when it hit me. I needed money. Not just some, but a lot of money. There was barely anything in my checking account. I thought I made a decent amount of money at the restaurant, but now I knew that wasn’t true. I was going to have to do something else to make more; the problem was I had no idea how to get more. The internship still had 6 months left, so there would be no money from a professional job any time soon. I was so distraught I was almost in tears.

I went down stairs and just slumped on the couch. David could see something was wrong. He came over to sit next to me and asked what was going on.

“I need money.” I told him.

“What do you mean? I thought you were making good money as a waitress at that steak place?” He asked.

“I thought I was, but now I know it isn’t enough.” I told him. “I don’t know what else to do though. The internship is still going strong, so I need something that is flexible enough to let me just work nights and weekends. The waitress job is all that I could find that had that kind of flexibility.”

That is when David came up with the first of his many good ideas.

“I know what you need to do. You need to just get a job as a waitress where you can earn more in tips.”

“What do you mean? I tried a few of the top end restaurants, but it seems they want full time employees as their servers. With the amount their servers make, they can afford to be picky on who they hire.”

“Yes, this is a tough one.” Said David, if somewhat stiffly. He had turned away, and I thought I saw a half smile start to form on his face. When he turned back around, he looked more serious. “I have an idea. I know you used to hate the place, because it was degrading to women and all that. But how about that restaurant ‘Jugs’ that’s just down the freeway?”

“Seriously David, you know I can’t work there. They are a disgrace to women everywhere. They say their slogan of having the ‘Best Jugs in the World’ is about their jugs of homemade beer and wine, but it’s just a clever disguise for their scantily clad waitresses known more for their outfits to show off their titties.”

Damn, there was that word ‘titties’ again.

“I know you hate them. But it isn’t really that bad. Besides, from what I’ve seen when I’ve been there, their top waitresses make twice in tips than what you normally bring home.” He got that half grin on his face again. Then suddenly he reached up to grab a boob. Before I could object, he said, “Besides, with a chest like this, I think you’d be a shoo as one of their top earners.”

I almost started to protest again when that hit me, an almost guarantee at twice the tip money. Wow, who could have imagined I’d have the possibility of making twice my current take home doing the same job I do now. The only difference would be the uniform. Sure, I’d be using my body to make the money, but it’d only be for guys to look at. I would still be completely covered. It isn’t like I’d be working somewhere where people are naked and such. I told David I’d think about it. I was going to go back to my room, but since David was still massaging a boob, I decided I should wait until he was done before I left. Normally I would have protested, but since he had come up with such a good idea for the new job, I let him continue until he was done.

The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea, twice the money for the same job. So the next day during lunch I went down and got an application. I let them know that I had a regular full time job, so nights and weekends were my only option.

Before the manager could try to protest, I thought I needed to offer something. “I promise, I won’t wear a bra as part of the uniform.” Damn, that wasn’t what I had meant to offer. I guess it slipped out of my subconscious. This morning David had been telling me that some of the girls at ‘Jugs’ would go without bras under their shirts to tease the guys a little more, and usually earned more in tips.

Before I could take it back the manager agreed. He said as long as I held to that deal, I could set my own hours. Reluctantly I agreed. It had been my idea, however weird it was, so I couldn’t really back down now.

That Sunday was my first day on the new job. I had gone through the full training on Saturday and knew the rules. Flirting and teasing were O.K. but nothing further than that. We weren’t allowed to touch the customers anywhere but lightly on the shoulders, and they were not supposed to touch us at all.

I was worried about how the uniform would look on me, so David suggested I try it on at the home before I left for work. I got a little boost to my ego when I walked down stairs and David’s mouth literally dropped open.

Normally I would have never dressed like this, even in my wildest college days. The top was a pink spaghetti strapped halter top. It was cut so low and was loose enough that most of the girls would wear some sort of strapless bra for support, but my special deal kept me from wearing one. This meant I was going to have to be extra careful to not spill out of my top. It was also short enough that reaching up for anything would pull the shirt up well past my belly button.

The shorts were a matching color, if a little tight and short. I felt like half my ass was popping out without even moving.

“So, how do I look?” I asked David as a slowly turned around.

He pulled his tongue in long enough to reply, “Wow, you look great. I never even imagined. There is one thing though, the shirt is a little crooked, do you mind if I…” he said. He slowly moved towards me and reached out his hands.

“Sure, no problem, I don’t want to look bad on my first day!” I said, putting my arms out to my sides. David was so nice to want to help.

The first thing he did was reach up to the straps. Since this was a company uniform, the straps were adjustable. As he was adjusting them, he said that it would help me earn more tips if I let the shirt hang a little lower. Once he was done he pulled the shirt down some and started smoothing out the front. Again, I was a little uncomfortable with him feeling my boobs this way, but he was only trying to help.

“There you go,” he said, “now I’m sure you’ll be a hit at the place. All the guys like it when a new girl is so willing to show off her tits like this.”

“Thanks for the help David. Wish me luck!” I said.

“You won’t need luck! Also, to help you out some, Jason and I plan on stopping by as a sign of support.”

That was David, always so helpful!

That evening didn’t go as well as I had hoped. I was doing fine at the regular job stuff, and after a while stopped feeling so sub-conscious with all the guys staring at me. However, the other girls were a little bit of a problem. I heard a hushed whisper of ‘slut’ more than once behind my back. Most of the girls didn’t like it when one of us would go braless. They felt it put too much pressure on the rest of them to do the same thing. They had too many questions from their tables about why more of the girls didn’t dress that way.

Well, they could just bite me because I was just raking in the tips. The reason I was doing it was to earn more money, and the strategy was working. My section was almost always full. Sometimes, some guys would even choose to wait for a table in my section even when other tables were open.

I was completely embarrassed when waiting on some of the lower tables though. I wouldn’t bend at the knees to take orders or deliver food. I was always bending over at the waist. With the looseness of the shirt and how low David suggested I wear it, I’m sure every patron good a good long look at all of me.

Over time I got used to some of the more embarrassing aspects of the job. There were the birthday sing alongs, the jumping jack competitions, and the mini-tricycle competitions. At least once or twice a week some guy would knock over a glass of water getting my shirt all wet. They all proclaimed it was an ‘accident’, but I knew better.

David had been right. Half way through the first month I figured out I was making about twice as much here as I was at my old job. He and his friend Jason were great supporters too. They would come in once or twice a week to sit in my section and help me out, and they always tipped very well.

It was somewhat embarrassing for them to see me dressed the way I was, but given my need for money, I was able to tough it out.