The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Submitted for the Archive. For 21 years old and above. Don’t read it if you’re easily offended.

The Hypnotist Musician 2

by Lefty

In the car, at my suggestion, she gave me her phone number and then I woke her from her trance after giving her a very deep post-hypnotic suggestion that she would go into a deep trance and follow my every command whenever I said the words “just let go” to her. I let her go back to her car.

When I got home, I phoned her number, and when she picked up the phone I said, “Just let go, and listen to the sound of my voice.”

I heard her breath go out in a long sigh, and I knew she had obeyed me and had dropped down into a nice, deep trance and was awaiting my next command.

“Good. Go deeper and deeper. Tonight, before you go to sleep, I want you to pleasure yourself again as you did in my car earlier. You will do that for me,” I said. It was not a question.

“Yes,” she said.

“Do you have a phone near your bed?”

“Yes. I’m using it now.”

“Good. What are you wearing?”

“Just a nightie.”

“Are you wearing panties under the nightie?”

“No.”

“Good. I want you to lie back on the bed and masturbate right now, and leave the phone near your mouth so I can hear you when you come. You will have an incredibly intense orgasm if you talk to me while you make yourself come, so I want you to tell me everything you’re doing as you do it. You must continue talking to me while you’re coming!”

“OK.” I could hear her getting settled, and then I heard her almost whispering into the phone. “I’m lying back now, and I’ve pulled my nightie up above my breasts. My right hand is, oooh, um, rubbing my pussy. Oh, my fingers are getting wet. Yesss. Very wet. Um, and I’m pinching and brushing across my right nipple with the fingers of my left hand, and the nipple is getting really hard and almost hot. Oh! God. It feels like I could cum really soon.”

“Continue rubbing your pussy,” I commanded, “And while you do, I want you to move your left hand behind your back and slide it down under your ass, and work your hand under your ass cheeks, until you can work the middle finger of that hand up into your little hole there. Talk to me as you do it. Tell me exactly what you’re doing, and what it feels like.”

I was getting really hot myself, and so I dropped my own jeans and jockeys and my cock sprang free, growing harder and harder in the cool air of my own bedroom. And I could tell that her mouth moved a little closer to the phone as she continued to tell me everything she was doing at her end of the line. I could hear her deep breathing. I began to fist my cock up and down, over and over, with long, slow, powerful strokes as it grew even longer and heavier and harder.

“OK, I’m, ah, pushing the tip of the middle finger of my left, ohh! hand, um into my asshole right now. Oh god it feels so intense! It’s almost, oh, oh, oh, oh, god, I think I’m gonna come!”

I used a deep hypnotic tone, saying, “I want you to STOP moving right now.”

“Yes. I’ve, um, stopped. But my pussy was just starting to spasm. " She was almost whining. “Ooooohhhhh. I really want to move. Please can I just rub it a little bit? Oh please?”

“First, I want you to drop down even deeper into trance as I count backwards from,

eight
seven
ssssixxxxx
fivvvvve
four
three
two
one
Just let go.”

“You’re deeper than you’ve ever been now. I want you to push the middle finger of your left hand all the way into your ass and then continue rubbing your pussy with your right hand. Do it. Now.”

“Yes. I’m pushing the finger all the way in. Unnh. Yesssss. And now I’m rubbing my pussy. Oh god. I’m rubbing in faster and faster. Oh oh oh oh oh oh, I’m going to come! Oh GOD! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! Fuck! Yesssssss! OOOOHHHHHH! Yesss!”

I could hear her thrashing around as she came ferociously. It must have been almost three full minutes of intense moaning and speaking in tongues, as she came and came in intense orgasms. My hand was suddenly moving so fast up and down over my cock that it was almost a blur, and I, too, came in an intense, incredible orgasm, spurting all over my own stomach and bedspread.

Then I heard her voice saying, “I came really, really hard. I’ve never come that hard before, or for that long.”

“You’ve been very good,” I said, catching my own breath. “When you hang up the phone, you’ll come out of your trance, and go to bed and sleep wonderfully all night. Tomorrow, we’re going for a hike and a picnic.”

“Yes, sir.” She said. She hung up the phone.

* * *

The next day found us crusing up into the hills in my Explorer. She sat in the passenger seat, dressed in jeans, Nikes, and a sweatshirt. Her hair was hidden by a baseball cap, except for a short ponytail that hung out the back. Her tan showed that she was accustomed to being outdoors. She enjoyed the scenery without speaking. Our destination was a small cabin owned by one of the other musicians in the band. She didn’t know that he would be there too, eventually.

We threw our sleeping bags and supplies into the cabin, and came out onto the small porch. She stretched, and her breasts, under the sweatshirt, pointed up at the sun.

“Just let go,” I said, and her arms relaxed at her sides and her head bent forward as her eyes closed smoothly and she drifted down, down, down into a very deep trance.

“Good. ...Go deeper,” I said, and her face lost all expression as the muscles in her forehead, the little muscles around her eyes, her cheeks, her lips, all went completely relaxed and her breathing became deep and regular, and I said “You are already very deeply hypnotized, but I want you to go even deeper. Do it now. Sit down on that bench and drift down deeper... and deeper... and deeper.”

She did.

“Take off your sweatshirt. Do it now,” I said in a deeply-commanding hypnotic tone, and her hands rose from her lap and smoothly pulled the heavy sweatshirt up over her head. She was wearing a white bra underneath, and I commanded her to remove it as well. Her beautifully shaped breasts swung free in the cool, mountain air.

I walked over to her, and her face was at the level of my crotch. I told her to take out my cock and to begin licking and sucking it. Her nipples stood up as she unzipped my fly and pulled out my cock. She licked her lips and ran her tongue around the head of my swiftly-hardening tool. Then she put the smooth head of it between her lips and began to suck noisily at it, pausing to lick all over the head and shaft and to fist my cock up and down over and over until I could barely think. Her mouth was warm and wet on my cock, and when she removed it, I could feel the cool air as her saliva began to evaporate. Then warmth again, as she plunged her mouth down onto my engorged shaft again, and again, taking it all the way down her throat.

The sun was shining brightly out there on the porch, and her eyes were tightly closed as she continued to give me excellent head.“Go deeper,” I said. “I want you to keep your eyes closed and remove your jeans and panties. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes,” she said. And she stood and removed her shoes and socks and pants and panties, until she was completely naked.

“I remind you that every time you obey one of my commands, you will receive a sexual rush moving throughout your body, from your toes to your head. Do you understand?”

“Yess,” she whispered, and I could see that she was already aroused. Her nipples were both standing up hot and hard, and a few droplets of moisture clung to her pubic hair where it met her wet pussy lips.

“Go deeper. I want you to get down on your hands and knees.”

She did, and a ripple of sexual excitement moved through her visibly. She didn’t see or hear Ronnie, our guitar player, and owner of the cabin, walk up to the porch and unzip his pants, smiling at me and gawking at her nakedness as he did. I had called him earlier and told him to be ready for anything. I intended to give her the sexual experience of a lifetime, and for that, I thought I could use some help. Ronnie was known for being successful with women, and it was pretty-well known among those in and near the band that he had a huge cock, larger even than some of the biggest I’ve seen even in porno.

I positioned myself in front of her again and commanded her to suck my cock again, which she began to do in earnest, moaning as she did because of the extra sexual thrill she was receiving merely by obeying my commands. Then I said to her, “I want you now to imagine that someone else is here with us, and that he is touching his cock to your wet pussy lips from behind.” As I said that, Ronnie, whose pants had been removed in no time, and whose huge cock was already getting very hard, dropped to his knees behind her and touched the tip of his member to her pussy lips from behind. She gasped loudly, and continued sucking my cock eagerly. Ripples of sexual excitement moved throughout her body until she was actually trembling with delight.

“Relax your pussy and let him fuck you,” I said, and she was nearly delirious with lust as she let him into her pussy from behind. He set up a relentless rhythm. I could see that she wanted to cum, but I wanted to prolong her pleasure, so I commanded,

“I want you to keep yourself from coming until I allow it.”

“Yes, master,” she gasped. It must have been maddening. She was receiving intense pleasure by following my command not to!

“I want you to go deeper into trance with every thrust of his cock. Deeper. Deeper. Down deeper.” Her face was completely relaxed, eyes closed mouth slightly open, lips red and swollen. I began to rub my own cock all over her face, lingering and rubbing repeatedly against her soft lips.

She was struggling not to come as Ronnie pounded into her smoothly, like a piston, from behind. Her eyes opened slightly, but only the whites were visible, as her eyes had rolled backward in their sockets. She had given herself over completely to the pleasure of the moment, and I thought she had suffered enough, so I said softly into her ear, “I want you to come right now. Rub your own clit as your pussy’s being fucked from behind, and come for me right now. Do it. Do it now.”

“Ah, ah, ah, ah AH AH AH,” she cried as she began spasming and thrashing in waves and waves of orgasm. Ronnie couldn’t hold his any longer, and he pulled out and spurted high into the air, long strings of white ejaculate landing on her back and dripping off onto the floor.

“Don’t stop,” I commanded. “I want you to continue to make yourself come.” And she did, thrashing around even more intensely than she had before. Wave after wave of orgasms wracked her body making her hips jerk and her stomach spasm repeatedly. All she could say was, “Oh oh oh oh ah ah ah ah ah AH!” until she was practically screaming it. I’ve never seen a woman come so hard or for so long. When I thought she had wrung every drop of pleasure from that orgasm, I commanded her to stop and to go into the cabin and use the shower. She was so weak from her repeated orgasms, she could barely stand, but she did, and she went in to shower without looking toward Ronnie, who was wiping the cum from his cock with a towel that had been hanging on the porch rail. He looked at me and said, “You the man!”