The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Submitted for the Archive. For 21 years old and above. Don’t read it if you’re easily offended.

The Hypnotist Musician

by Lefty

I learned hypnosis by reading lots of books and by listening to tapes. It started for me back in the 70’s when we were all looking for any new kind of high. It was the “inner trip” that interested me, and the thought that I might experience other states of consciousness without drugs attracted me.

One tape, in particular, featured a fellow with a deeply hypnotic voice giving instructions for self-hypnosis, and that tape was instrumental in teaching me the finer points of hypnosis. I simply copied the vocal inflections and rhythms and hypnotic tones he used, and I practiced them on anybody who was interested in “going under”. I was making my living as a musician in a dance band, back then, and there was always somebody who was willing to let me try to hypnotize them during the after-hours carousing that went on every night in the bars after the gig. Every time I would “put somebody under”, I’d notice what tones of voice worked best and what tempo got the deepest response from the subject.

I became very good at putting people into a trance. And then those that I had hypnotized would bring their friends to me to be hypnotized, and they would watch and chuckle as I put their friends into trance. I read everything on the subject, and refined my ability until I could actually put someone into a trance during a conversation without them realizing what was happening, simply by leading them, step...by...step....into a different state of consciousness.

One summer night, I did exactly that to a very pretty lady named M... who had been watching me all during the last set. She was making no secret of the fact that she was attracted to me. Her eye contact and body language encouraged me to strike-up a conversation later, after the gig. We chatted a little bit, and just for fun, I began mirroring her body positions and echoing her own speech rhythms while discussing the things that were on her mind. (I dare you to try this sometime with someone you’re chatting with: Sit in the same position. Breathe at the same tempo. Blink when he blinks. And if he touches his face, you do the same, subtly. Speak at the same volume and speed as he does. Smile when he smiles. You’ll notice that he will quickly become very comfortable with you and seem to be more attracted to you and interested in what you have to say.)

Anyway, after awhile, when I felt that I had fined-tuned myself until she was very comfortable with me, I began to slow my speech rhythm down while pointing out that there was so much that we have to “tune out”, just in order to have this kind of conversation. I spoke more quietly and said, “Isn’t your mind amazing? Did you ever realize that in order to listen carefully.....to the sound of my voice.....your mine.....has to tune-out all ...of the other sounds in the room....like the murmuring of the other voices.....and the clinking of glasses......and the sound.....of music.....coming from the speakers.....in the ceiling.”

And I could see her listening and testing the theory, concentrating first on other sounds, and then on the sound of my voice. So then I said, “And as I talk to you, when you sit there watching my lips moving you have to tune-out the other things that you could be looking at in the room, like the colored candles flickering, or the shadows that they cast as the light dances back.....and...forth.....on the liquid.....left in the glasses.....on our table.....”

By then, as my voice slowed down subtly and began to take-on a deeper tone, I noticed from the movement of her chest that she had begun to breathe more slowly and deeply, and that her face had begun to look more and more relaxed, almost slack, as though the muscles in her forehead and cheeks and jaws just couldn’t help let go...and relax completely. And her eyes which had been concentrating on my lips, began just to gaze at my face without really seeing.

Then I said, “And as you notice all of these sights and sounds that have to be tuned out, in order to pay attention to my voice, you can also notice the kinds of things that you’re feeling right now....such as the feeling of the chair beneath you....the feeling of your hands resting on the table.....the temperature of the air in the room.....and you can notice the feeling of relaxation in your facial muscles.....and in your chest.....and the feeling that your breathing....has become....deeper.....and more comfortable.....as you’re mine continues to relax.”

And at that point, I intuitively felt she was ready to be taken down deeper into trance, so I shifted closer to her and I said very quietly and reasonably into her ear, “And if it feels right to you now, just let go....let go and go down deeper.......and......deeper.....into trance as I count backwards from

“Eight...

“Seven....

“Ssssssixxx..........down deeper and deeper.....” Here, I slowed way down, and her eyelids, which had begun to droop heavily seconds earlier, fluttered as though she was struggling to keep them open, and I watched as her shoulders visibly relaxed.

“Five....

“Four.... allow your eyes to close........ (her eyes dropped shut smoothly)

“Three........down, down, down....

“Two........letting go completely now........

“One.

“Just let go and go ten times more deeply relaxed.

“Very good.”

Her eyes were closed completely now, and her head tipped forward. Her jaw appeared to release a little bit, and her lips parted and swelled slightly as though she had begun to sleep. Her breathing was deep and rhythmic.

As a silly little test, I said to her, “I want you to notice, now, that your right hand and arm have begun to feel very light, and that your right hand has begun to float upward, moving up toward your chest.”

Sure enough, her hand began a halting journey upward toward her chest, as though moving under its own power, without her conscious direction. Her head remained bowed and her eyes were firmly closed. She was breathing deeply.

And as her hand rose slowly toward her chest, I tried another command: “When your hand reaches your left breast, you will notice a nice, warm itching in that nipple, and you will want to scratch that itch.” She was facing me at our table near the wall, and there were only a few people who could have seen what she was doing, but they weren’t paying any attention to us at all. We might as well have been alone.

Her right hand reached her left breast, and to my surprise and amusement, she actually began unselfconsciously to scratch and pull at her nipple through her blouse and thin bra. It stood up almost instantly and pushed outward, showing through her light cotton top.

Worried that someone might see, I said, “Relax and just let it go..... Let your arm drop to your lap and allow the itching to fade as you go deeper..... and deeper...... and deeper..... into trance.”

Her arm dropped limply to her lap, and her head relaxed even more. Her chin was almost touching her chest. I knew that she was one of those rare hypnotic subjects that could achieve intensely deep levels of hypnosis. I was dying to see just exactly how much control I really had over her, but I didn’t want to do it in the bar, so I said to her:

“Relax and go deeper. In just a moment we will be leaving this bar, so when I count to three, you will behave as if you were not hypnotized, and you’ll say goodbye to your friends normally and naturally, and then you will accompany me out to my car, where you will sit down in the front seat and immediately drop down into a deep, deep trance again. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said.

“One.....

“Two......

“Three!”

She opened her eyes, stood up, picked up her sweater from the back of her chair, waved goodnight to a couple of friends and walked casually with me out to my car. She waited without speaking as I unlocked the passenger-side door, and then she got into the front seat and proceeded immediately to close her eyes and drop down again into a deep, deep trance. Again, her face relaxed completely with her eyes closed. Again, she began to breathe slower and more deeply.

She was completely and deeply hypnotized, and for some reason, that realization was making me intensely horny. I could feel my cock pushing outward in my jeans, and my own breathing was much deeper than normal as I got into the driver’s seat. I was getting very, very stiff, just thinking of the possibilities of having a great-looking woman so completely under my control.

“Go deeper,” I said. “I want you to reach a deeper level....than you ever thought possible, so follow me down as I count:

Eight
Seven
Six
Five
Four (down deeper and deeper)
Three (letting go completely)
Two (just let go)
One. (ten times more deeply relaxed)
Good.

“You’re in a place.....where it is impossible to lie.....where you will answer every question truthfully and completely. Do You Understand?”

“Yes.”

“When you were looking at me earlier tonight while I played, you were attracted to me, weren’t you?”

“Yes,” she said again, and I noticed that both of her nipples had become hard and were pushing out on her blouse, making nice little points in the fabric.

“Good. ...Go deeper. ...And the attraction involves sexual feelings for me, too, is that right?”

“Yes.”

“Good. ...Go deeper. ...Now, I want you to notice that every time you obey one of my commands, a little sexual thrill will move through your body. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Here is my first command: Lick Your Lips.....Slowly.”

The tip of her tongue peeked out from between her lips and slowly and teasingly moved back and forth across her lips, wetting them and making them shiny. She quivered and her hips twitched slightly, and I knew that as I had suggested, when she obeyed my command, she had received a wave of sexual pleasure, moving throughout her body.

I was so hot and hard now that I could’ve broken rocks with my cock.

“And as you continue licking your lips with the tip of your tongue, I want you to pull your skirt up with your left hand, and touch yourself through your panties with your right hand.”

She did. Her hands moved slowly as if not under her control, and raised her skirt all the way up, exposing her pink satin panties, trimmed with white lace. Her legs were shapely and nicely defined. Her prominent pubic mound was receiving attention from her right hand, the fingers of which had begun to press inward in small, firm circular motions. “You can feel yourself becoming wetter and wetter, can’t you?", I asked, and she stopped licking her lips long enough to gasp, “Yessss!”

“Now I want you to move your hand under your panties and slide the middle finger of your right hand deeply into your pussy.”

Still licking her lips with the tip of her tongue, she now pulled aside her panties, and when her finger slid into her already wet slit, she let out one soft syllable: “Oh,” and I almost lost my load when she did. Her voice was so soft and, at the same time, full of undisguised lust that I felt just the beginnings of an orgasm as my cock began twitching in my jeans. I reached down and rubbed it hard with the palm of my hand, and the twitching subsided.

“Go deeper. ...You’re in a place where outside noises tend to blend and to even help you go deeper. Because the deeper you go, the better you feel, and the better you feel, the deeper you go.

“Now I want you to bring yourself to orgasm as I watch. Do it the fastest way you know how. I want you to cum right here in the car for me. I want you to cum so hard it’ll feel like skyrockets going off, like bombs exploding. I want you to cum so hard that you’ve never felt anything like it before. Do it. Now.”

Her right hand began making little circles over her mound, and then began moving faster and faster. And then she would stop and insert a couple of fingers into her pussy and fuck them in and out, very deeply back and forth. She was making little “mm, mm, mm” noises way back in her throat, and her breathing, first through her nose, and then (as she really began to get hot) through her mouth, was shallow and fast. As her right hand went back to making quick little circles over her clit, her left hand came up and squeezed each of her breasts in turn, taking the time to tweak each nipple several times. “Ooo,” she said quietly, resuming her rapid, shallow breathing.

Color had appeared high on her cheeks, and her eyes were rolled back in their sockets, as though looking out through the top of her head. “Oh, oh god,” she whispered, and her eyebrows arched in surprise as she began to cum. “OH! Jesus!” She cried, as her hips bucked uncontrollably up off of the car seat. Her face showed how eagerly she strained toward a deeper, fuller orgasm. Sweat broke out along her upper lip and across her forehead. “Unh, unh, unh, unh,” she said over and over again, sometimes so loudly that I was afraid that someone else in the parking lot might hear. Her hand circled ferociously around and over her mound and her protruding clit. Over and over, wringing every last bit of intensely deep pleasure that came over her in wave after wave of orgasms.

As the waves of pleasure died away, she trembled and twitched as though the orgasm just didn’t know when to end, like a once-blazing fire that continues to throw-off sparks as it gradually dies out.

* * *

When her breathing had finally returned to normal, I said to her in a very hypnotic tone, “Good. Following my orders has paid you well with intense pleasure, and now as you stay in that deep, deep state where lying is impossible, I want you to answer my questions truthfully and fully, do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to see me again?”

“Yes, I do.”

“Will you continue to obey my commands when we meet again, knowing that you will receive intensely sexual pleasure as your reward?”

“Yes, I will.”

“Good. And now before I bring you out of this trance, I want you to return my favor, by using your lips and tongue on my cock. Will you do this for me?”

“Yes, sir,” she said softly, obediently, and when she called me “sir”, my cock grew even harder, as she unzipped my jeans and pulled out that stiff, hot organ, grasping it with her fist and lowering her wet lips and tongue to its bulbous head.