The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOGEDDON!

By Interstitial

5. THE TEACHER

Again I write in my diary of you. I will never forget last night!

‘Neutral territory’, indeed! How neutral is my hot sweetness, how neutral is your big stiff pleasure-horse inside me? How neutral are my lips, that hunger to taste your warmflesh? How neutral are my breasts, that yearn to be stroked and nibbled, how neutral is the tingletouch of your tongue?

I could tell you liked my dress-that’s-not-a-dress as soon as I walked in. It goes well with my whoreshoes, does it not? Daring it may be, but I am Lupa Proseda, and my body is my pride. Why should not all men thrill to share the sight of it?

I see how you pretend to resist me, mind-master, with your cunning games. What pleasure it is to tauntalise you and be tauntalised in return. But how relentless you were, last night… and what did you put in that wine, to make me tremble so with the fog of lust?

When you mentally commanded me to tell you in graphic detail what I wanted you to do to me, and I did—I could not resist!—and all heads turned from the nearby tables to listen in envious astonishment, I thrilled with pride to be yours. At your whim, I joyfully shouted to the ceiling the words you implanted: “Cockulate me, mind-master! I am wet with womanheat and I wear no panties. Do me right here, if you wish. Bend me over and cockulate me until I scream!”

You were right to leave the restaurant then. Of course there was no need to finish the meal; why should you delay the taking of me, your thought-right. And after, in my warm chamber of secret passion, the way you secured me to the bed with my own joy-things… I am bed-jellied at the memory.

* * *

Now, to Hypnogeddon! I must return. I have been working on a key drama-scene where Mindy and the actresswoman confront The Teacher for the first time. This happens after Mindy and actresswoman-of-the-past paraglide into The Teacher’s floating cloudtop lair, which I envisage to be using antigravity to keep aloft.

SCENE TO HAPPEN NEARER THE ENDING, AS ALL PLOT THREADS FINALLY COAGULATE!

The Teacher looked up, startled, as the two women burst into his chamber-of-confusion. Mindy eyed him fiercely. “So, Teacher,” she panted, her breasts heaving, resigned now to whatever may come, “at last we have found you, the mind-mastermind, the very instigator of Hypnogeddon. Are we to be your sucktoys for all eternity?”

The Hynogeddon field was strong here in The Teacher’s cloudtop lair. Mindy could not help it: she ripped her blouse open right there in front of him, exposing her wonderful breasts, and dropped to her knees. Paradoxically, actresswoman seemed completely unaffected.

Actresswoman-of-the-past [NOTE: still need to think of a name] looked at Mindy from under hooded lids, and then at The Teacher. She swished her blonde hair.

“Yeah, Teach. What’s the skinny here?” she said, her blue eyes flashing. “I hope I didn’t come all the way from 1934 [or 1935? TBD] for nothing. I’ve got a career to think of, you know.”

The Teacher approached them, composed. He smiled his charming smile, and his green eyes momentarily caught the light like a secreted jaguar. “How lovely to see you both. Would you like a nice glass of merlot?”

There follows some getting-to-know-you small talk and questions etc. before we get to the main bit.

“I suppose I need to tell you all about my mastermind-plan, then,” said The Teacher archly. “You probably think Hypnogeddon is all just about today, 2999, don’t you? How naïve you womancreatures are.”

“What, then?” panted Mindy, in the throes of impossible passionate hypnoid heat.

“Not just today,” he replied. “Not just tomorrow. But yesterday, too, and the day before that: in fact every day, down through the eternal ages!”

“Whaddaya mean?” snapped actresswoman-of-the-past.

“Explanation is as follows. I have a time-machine-thing. And now I have the Hypnogeddon device. I can go anywhere with it. More importantly, I go can anywhen! Hypnogeddon can happen again, in any era I choose. Do you begin to see, now?”

Mindy was silent. She could not speak, in fact, due to thoughts of hotfucky sex.

“Where exactly are you from, Teach?” said actresswoman, puzzled.

The Teacher grinned wide as Caipora himself, and chomped on his cigar.

“Like you, actresswoman, I have come here from the past!”

END OF SCENE!

What do you think, my sexydarling? Is it not erotic and terrifying all at the same time?

Do you think we will need some jokes, to enlighten the mood, lest all my billion readers become petrified with fear and have sleepless nights?

* * *
Hi Lupa

It’s fair to say last night was an adventure. Can I just say though, La Rousse is one of my favourite restaurants, and I’m not entirely happy to have been banned from it as a result. Still, I suppose there are plenty of other places to eat.

As for the new scenes, I can see it’s certainly coming together in an interesting way.

Best wishes.
Interstitial
* * *

I have news of great and terrifying importation.

Last night, as I wrote, my God, a terrible thought struck like lightning, and all my true suspicions were suddenly crystalline, congealing into one realisation—what if Mister Master is behind all of this?

What if he, Mister Master, is the mind-lord, the dark genius and— whisper it!—what if he is the true instigator of Hypnogeddon! itself?

What if Mister Master is The Teacher?

As it all sunk in, for a moment I could not move.

But yes! At once I saw the pattern. I saw it all; Mister Master is waiting for us there in the far-flung future, in 2999, lurking like a spider in his time-web.

I can see the convoluted threads of the whole ambitious plot, and I am powerless as the mind-lords swarm. Consider what we know.

Mister Master exists, and:

He must have made a time machine. Because:

Mister Master is The Teacher (and vice versa). And:

The Teacher has a futuredevice that creates Hypnogeddon.

I grasp the full chilling scale of his plan now, with both hands of my intuition, which is never wrong. What follows must be the whole indisputatious truth.

FACT: Mister Master has already travelled from now to the far-future, using his time-portal, in order to get his hands on the Hypnogeddon machine, which only exists in 2999.

FACT: There, he is become known as The Teacher, which is apposite given what we now know he is up to.

FACT: The Teacher has already used (will use?) the Hypnogeddon machine to implement the full force of his curriculum in the future. Now, he turns his attention to the past from whence he came.

FACT: Now, in the future, in his guise as The Teacher, he has refined his time machine—or is refining it?—or will refine it?— the head spins!—until it is (will be) perfect. That is why the accidental actresswoman incident happened, because he was testing its co-ordinates. And now he can return to the present, bringing the mind-gadgetry of the future with him. Perhaps he will even bring Mindy and actresswoman as well!

FACT: Anyway, thus armed, Mister Master—The Teacher himself—will open his time-portal to the present day, and he will return like an avenging angel to deliver his unstoppable curriculum; he will wreak Hypnogeddon here and now.

Oh, how could I not have seen this earlier! One world, one time, is not enough for him. The Teacher wants to control all worlds, all times. And now he has the means, with the Hypnogeddon device from the far-flung future, the ultimate weapon of the mind.

Thinking about it, I cannot understand why The Teacher has not yet already arrived from far-flung 2999 to mind-control the world. He has all the future technology he needs. So what is he waiting for? Why has Hypnogeddon not already happened? I cannot configure it out. Perhaps he will be here tomorrow?

Oh, trembling thoughts!

* * *
Hi Lupa

Please stay calm! I will go through it all one more time.

  1. Mister Master is a fictional character. You made him up, remember?
  2. Therefore, he does not exist in the real world.
  3. Therefore, he has not invented a time machine and travelled to the year 2999, nor has he called himself The Teacher (who is another fictional character and quite separate).
  4. Nor has he acquired a Hypnogeddon device with the aim of travelling back to the present day and using it to take over our world.
  5. Therefore, we do not need to worry: he will not be arriving here tomorrow, or the day after, or any day.

And before you ask—NO, I have no way to prove any of the above. The whole thing’s a rabbit hole.

Best wishes
Interstitial
* * *

Why do you speak to me this way, my sexydarling? What has a rabbit got to do with The Teacher and his world-shaking threats? By Sinaa, there is only one explanation. The Teacher has you! He has made you the agent of his curriculum already!

I am so worried. I know not what I will do. I cry bitter tears of loss.

(If by any slim chance I am mistaken, if you still have your consciousmind, and you read this, my sexydarling, if it is not too late, come to me, and we will make sweet love before the apocalypse!)

Nobody can stop The Teacher. I was foolish to even think of it. Even your powers are no match for him. I am a simplehoney woman, and I must accept my fate; a sexpuppet forever.

But! While we await the inevitable, I concoct a plan.

We must spread the word, forewarn, forearm, beware, prepare for the incursion of The Teacher and his mysterious mind-mastery. I will start at once by telling all my friends, my associates, reporters, news agencies, my billion readers, the staff at the glitzybar, then all total strangers I may meet!

I, Lupa Proseda, will tell them the whole story. I will shout in the street of how The Teacher, that shadowy mind-lord, has invented a time-travelling podportal; how he has self-transported forwards from today to the year 2999. I will tell everybody of his surreal dark curriculum and what he has (will?) already wrought (wreak?) in the future. I will tell everybody how, with the Hypnogeddon machine in his iron grasp, he is even now on his way back to the present to take over the planet with it, and that a new world order is nigh. I will scream it out until people listen.

Hear me! The world must know of the advent of The Teacher!

Hypnogeddon is coming!

* * *

ABOUT LUPA PROSEDA

Lupa Proseda was born in 1972 in Melipilla, a small town between Santiago and San Antonio, Chile. Her father was a well-known local stage hypnotist and illusionist; her mother a writer of lyrics for travelling musicians. Proseda travelled to study comparative psychology at the University of Buenos Aires, a time she freely admits were her true formative years. The melange of cultural influences in the Argentine capital had a deep influence on Proseda, and it was there she began writing; in her own words to express the fiery erogenital tumult in my animal soul.

Her early, now sadly lost, works are known to include Las Lesbianas Gauchos, a short story detailing the steamy adventures of a gang of pampas cowgirls as they ride through Patagonia, La Gran Ho de Babilonia, about a woman of extraordinarily loose morals, and El Hombre Muy Potente, which constitutes her first recorded foray into the erotic mind-control genre, and a possible precursor of Puppeteer, her most recent novel.

After graduating, Proseda began writing in English to reach a wider audience. She is known for her creative and expressive use of language. Her early works were well received amongst a small but steadily growing audience. Her breakthough novel, A Tale of Two Cheerleaders was the launchpad for a stellar career.

As well as Hypnogeddon! Her various books include: SlutBoss (2002), in which she skewers Western corporate culture and workplace politics, and Dollifiers of Deneb (2006) a daring wide-canvas sci-fi extravaganza, with actual aliens. She is also well-known as the author of the popular Mister Master (the Millionaire Megalomaniac from Maastricht) series, and the ground-breaking graphic novel SuperPuta (2010). She is currently working on the planned sequel to her latest novel Puppeteer, (2015) along with a collection of erotic poetry, Per Verse.

Typically described as ‘ravishingly, almost supernaturally beautiful,’ Ms Proseda lives in a very large apartment in Miami. Her private life remains fiercely guarded.

However, it is well known that her first husband, Jorge, who she married after a whirlwind romance in Rio de Janiero in 1998, disappeared some years later in mysterious circumstances. Proseda famously described him in a recent interview as ‘...the love of my life, my one true mind-master, who all others, whether fictional or factional, must vainly aspire to match—the faithless slithering bastard’.

* * *

THE END