The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNOGEDDON!

By Interstitial

4. HYPNOGEDDON! — A MORE DETAILY SYNOPSIS

I have revisitated the more detaily synopsis in a burst of unbridled sensuality. Now it is even better than before! Look!

[Attachment]

What do you think, my sexydarling?

Oh please come to me again soon, I crave you hourly.

Last night was so wonderful. When you mentipulated my womanweak mind to such a joyous geyser of lust, I could not control myself. Now my body responds and I can do nothing! Even now I obey your unspoken commands, your lovepuppet forever. You are so clever, hiding your powers from the world, pretending normalness like a shape-shifting Duende hiding in the trees, but I know the truth. Worry not, mind-master, I will keep your secret safe in my lacysoft bosom.

(This is the promise of Lupa Proseda.)

P.S. I’m very sorry about the new joy-thing, I thought you would take pleasure in it. Truly, I had no idea it would hurt so much. Please forgive, I promise I will never do such a thing again!

P.P.S. We need to have a strategy to find elusive Mister Master before he takes control of the world. I am counting on you and your powers, I cannot defeat him alone!

* * *
Hi Lupa

The revised synopsis is a definite improvement, although I do still have a few concerns. Comments from me below.

Just on the other points. Thank you for saying so, but I need to speak frankly—last night was indeed an eye-opening experience, but in retrospect I wonder if it might have been a mistake. I’m not sure we should mix business and pleasure if we are going to make our professional relationship work.

Also, I must say I do not feel ‘joy-thing’ is an appropriate term for the object you describe. Still, the doctors say there will hopefully be no permanent damage, so let’s never speak of it again.

(Lupa, for the final time. Mister Master does not exist. And please, please believe me: I am not a mind-controller.)

Best wishes.
Interstitial

[Attachment]

* * *

Hypnogeddon!

Synopsis:

Imagine this! A complex allegorhythm of the shifting socio-politicised landscape of now, also a satire on the homogenificationism of the movie industry, all set in a dystopical far-flung-future.

It is year something like maybe 2999. As the millennium approaches, plucky aspiring starlet Mindy wakes in L.A. to find all the sexywomen on earth have become mind controlled drone-like lovebotomatons through an event we will learn of more later. All except voluptuous heroine Mindy, that is, because she overslept and missed it, due to lengthy and gaspmaking sexthletics the night before.

[Note: We still haven’t answered the question, why is it only the women who are affected? And why not Mindy? Yes, from the erotic point of view I can understand that, but it’s yet another gaping plot hole we’ll need to fill.]

Soon we learn much about mysterious dark-eyed Mindy, who I have completely invented, maybe using a flashbackle device. Made-up stories like: losing her virginity to a charismatic art teacher. Her early struggle to find actress-parts, just like my struggle to publish my stories. Mindy’s love adventures will be writ large; there is George, of course, her estranged bedmate, and I will invent another man—a writer—who she lusts for endlessly. We will learn of her rising career in this strange new age, before Hypnogeddon struck!

[Note: I’d drop the bit about the schoolteacher, it may be a little too close to the bone.

It is the future, so anything can happen! Robots, sexbots, erotobots, otherbots, you name it. Flying cars. Humans are only involved in the leisure and entertainment business, in the far-flung future.

Meanwhile, in the 1930s, a very famous (true story!) legendary Hollywood actress stumbles through some sort of time-portal-thingy and finds herself in this weird new far-distant century, whereby there ensues much drama and confusion due to things being very different in 2999 from mid-1930s. And then, such serendipitous synchronism, as she meets sultry and passionate Mindy!

[Note: Refer my earlier comment. ‘Time-portal-thingy’ still isn’t good enough. Sorry.]

Anyway, as the two women form an unlikely bondship across the millennial timegulf, the two actresses become drawn into a whole new world of superhightech filmmaking. Can they resist the unknown hypnoid forces that have made everybody else a sexyslave… and do they really want to?

Note: Hypnoid? What on earth does that mean? Lupa, we have to talk about this.

Then all this becomes very dramatic and adventurous, on numbered fronts.

First! In the superhightech filmmaking studios of the future, as they pretend to be mind-controlled drone-like lovebotomatons just like all the other girls, the types of films they are making become increasingly bizarrely erotical. The exploits of Chica-whore will be an example of this. Then, they are gradually drawn into temptation to surrender to the mentipulative forces ruling the world. This is like the universal eternal struggle for identity faced by all women everywhere. (There will be many hotfucky sex scenes.)

Second! There comes tension in their friendship, as the blonde one is an immediate hit. Then there is other tension as feisty Mindy continues to resist the hypnoid tendrils, but the blonde one begins to capitulise. At the same time Mindy begins to hear whispers of The Teacher, the shadowy mind-mastermind. Is he real, or mere rumour?

Third! Mindy begins to investigate the Hypnogeddon events themselves. She determines to find out what is going on, and to free her friend-from-the-past, and all the world’s women, from the hypnoid shackles. If The Teacher exists—which he does, of course!—she determines to learn his plan, to locate and confront him. There are many twists and turns. Will she? Won’t she? I don’t know. But we must find out before the end.

* * *

That’s it so far. What do you think, my sexydarling? Can we meet soon in my chamber of secret passion, to talk it through?

Also we need to find Mister Master, wherever in the dark corners of the world he may be lurking. Who knows his ghastly plans? Who knows what terrible deeds he is wreaking even now?

Lupa, I am not sure this project is going in quite the exact direction I expected. Your call, of course, and I will be very happy to meet up to discuss.

But regarding your ‘chamber of secret passion’: regretfully, the answer has to be ‘not right now’.

Much as I like you, I do think it would be safest to meet on neutral territory.

* * *

It is all resolved in my head! The Teacher, who invented the time-machine, and also the Hypnogeddon device, wants the time-machine so he can travel between ages, and teach them lessons too. The actresswoman incident is a pure accident-of-testing, albeit with hilarious and engaging effects.

The Teacher has a curriculum of lessons in happiness, all rooted in the concerns of his own past, the concerns of all of us. In his own huge master-mind, he is not come to control humanity, but to save it!

Also I start working on a few extra ideas, they are attached.

What is ‘neutral territory’? Do you mean to take me to Switzerland, mighty mind-master, there to frolic naked on the mountains?

* * *

Hypnogeddon!

Key scenes and things, also some other stuff.

When Mindy wakes up late to discover Hypnogeddon has happened. There will have to be a lot of description and scene-setting and so on, as well as flashback stuff about Mindy’s life, all of which I can’t be bothered with right now. Let’s just say people seem a bit weird as she walks up the street, but Mindy can’t quite put her finger on it.

EARLY SCENE

People seemed a bit weird as she walked up the street, but Mindy couldn’t quite put her finger on it. The women seemed all a bit blank. She ran into Chica, who looked even more stupid and blank-eyed than usual.

“Morning Chica-slut,” quipped Mindy. “What did you get up to last night?”

“Thank you for asking,” she replied in a slow monotone. “I suckulated several men. This is my purpose.”

Indeed, thought Mindy. There was no arguing with that.

END OF SCENE!

Anyway, there’ll be more in that vein. Then Mindy gets to the studio where she is working on the superhightech filming of a sextertainment with Wilhelm Von Erschadt. It is only when she realises all the other actresses are become sexpuppets (example Chica) that she realises there is something going on. There will have to be a hotfucky scene where she needs to pretend to be a sexpuppet in hypnoid thrall so as not to attract suspicion. For example:

SEXTERTAINMENT FILMY SCENE

Mindy realised she had better not let on that she still had her consciousmind, else the suspicions of Von Erschadt may be aroused.

“Now!” cried the harsh Germanic director. “Ve vill need zee girls all positioned in a row. Down!”

As one, all the actresswomen got down onto all fours and stuck their bottoms in the air expectantly, as did Mindy. She glanced across at blank-eyed Chica, who was already squirming in panticipation.

“Perfect. Zis scene involves most pleasant multiple impenetrations from all conceivable angles. It vill be legend! Prepare!”

The robotic superhightech film-cameras swung noiselessy into position, lights blinking. Mindy swallowed hard and braced herself for what she knew was coming next.

END OF SCENE!

Then! We need to have big scenes in the 1930s but it also then moves to 2999. I am doing internet-research to make the 1930s seem real, even though there was no internet then. The legend actress will be a good character. I believe wormhole is opened by the timelike machine (as you suggest) developed by The Teacher, it will go something like this.

BIG CHARACTER INTRO SCENE, INCLUDING VERY CLEVER TIME-MACHINE

The Teacher threw the switch. The time-machine thrummed with power, and all the lights dimmed across the valley as the grid creaked, straining to cope with this sudden surge of energy. Even the Hollywood sign was dark. In the unearthly twilight of the brownout he watched as a tiny glowing sphere slowly began to grow, expanding before his eyes into dimensions he couldn’t name or number.

Success at last! He watched, transfixed in surprise, as a woman stood framed in the portal; she was stepping through now; strange, almost archaically dressed. Her hair was so blonde it was almost white. She looked around the workshop, curious. At last her eyes alighted on him. She smiled innocently.

“This is all very strange,” she said. “And I can’t breathe in this damn dress. Excuse me while I slip into something more comfortable...”

END OF SCENE!

Next come scenes in which Mindy meets actresswoman-of-the-past, and they form a friendship. There must be a lot of humour potential with the actresswoman not knowing about 2999, just as a Duende from the forest of centuries past would know nothing of today’s mobile telephones.

GOOD EXAMPLE BELOW!

“What in the Sam Hill is that?” said actresswoman in her husky-drawl, pointing at a complex-looking octopoid robotic unit that was inching its way towards them across the countertop in the coffee shop.

“It’s a coffee-making-machine. It thinks you need a refill.”

Actresswoman glanced up at the row of golden-skinned robobaristas waiting patiently behind the bar. “There was a film just like this,” she murmured. “Guy called Fritz Lang. Made a big splash in ’27.”

“This is no made-up film,” said Mindy ironically. “This is Hypnogeddon.”

END OF SCENE! BUT THERE WILL BE MUCH MORE OF THIS.

Then I need other definitive scenes with The Teacher, to embed thoughts of his masterplan into the plot. Here is one example I have thought of.

KEY SCENE WITH THE TEACHER REFELECTING ON HIS MASTER-PLAN

The Teacher sat, self-satisified with his scheming. He nippletweaked a nearby sextomaton and considered.

Lesson One was now complete: all the sexywomen were in thrall to Hypnogeddon. He would give the lesson time to sink in, to become accepted, to become second nature. Now it was time to plan for Lesson Two, and beyond.

The Teacher had developed a whole curriculum. He ran through it in his superintelligent brain whilst ticking it off on his fingers to make sure he hadn’t missed anything out.

LESSON ONE: PSYCHOLOGY. All sexywomen secretly want to be suckpuppets of the mind-masters, even if they won’t admit it, as all said sexywomen are now realising due to Hypnogeddon. This simple fact presents many advantages for all. There will be no more disagreements or misunderstandings about sexylove. Hotfucky action will be simple to obtain. There will be an end to the complex dynamics of relationships, and all such pain will end forever. Estimated increase in human happiness: 87%.

LESSON TWO: WORLD AFFAIRS. Politics and so on will be changed by the homogenisative effects of the next stage of Hypnogeddon. This will put an end to warkilling, conflict, famine, diseases, and general unfortunate misunderstandings between nations: world peace will immediately follow, because everybody will agree with each other all the time. Estimated increase in human happiness: 48%.

LESSON THREE: ECONOMICS. Hypnoid sextoys do not need paying for their work, nor do they present any particular demands on the economy, although good medical and dental is essential. This in itself improves the performance of worldwide GDP and personal wealth, particularly in the all-important sextertainment industry. However, this is as nothing compared with the impact of the next Hypnogeddon stage, which is to eliminate money altogether, by making everybody forget where they left their wallets, and after a brief panic, then forget money ever existed at all. It will be a new utopia. Estimated increase in human happiness: 53%.

LESSON FOUR: ART. Now, with all of the above in place, humanity will be freed to pursue self-expression. The Hypnogeddon device will enable a flowering of the arts, from sextertainment to music to poetry and writing and picture-sketches, all the things that make us different from animals, and all the things The Teacher values. Estimated increase in human happiness: 61%.

LESSON FIVE: HISTORY. The above applies in all societies through the ages. Those who do not learn from history are condemned to repeat it—first as tragedy, and then as erotic fiction. The final lesson of Hypnogeddon is that the entire world will forget that things had ever been different, or ever could be different. It will be an end to history. Estimated increase in human happiness: 72%.

The Teacher sat back and recalculated, checking his sums on a handy abacus.

Total estimated increase in human happiness as a result of the curriculum: 321%. Truly, the world would be a better place. Everything would finally be as it should be. Forever.

There were other minor lessons to be taught, such as [NOTE: I still need to think of some more] but they could wait.

The Teacher wished this had all been possible earlier. He thought of all the wars and troubles down the ages, even into the far and clouded past.

Then he remembered that he also had a time-machine, and his green eyes flashed in a sudden inspiration…

END OF VERY IMPORTANT SCENE, WHICH FORESHADOWS MUCH!

And! Then, after Mindy goes looking for The Teacher, we can intercut to his point of view some more and we will learn more about The Teacher’s true identity and background, of which I am beginning to develop considerable suspicions…

…In fact I am almost sure I am onto him now! Thoughts tickle, insights flood, and I am beginning to think I may know exactly who The Teacher is now. I believe I have pinpointed his true identity, but I must be certain. All is danger!

* * *
Hi Lupa

I have the notes, thank you. They certainly do flesh out the main ideas, especially as regards The Teacher and his ‘curriculum’. I’ll be interested to learn what you mean by being ‘onto’ The Teacher. And what ‘danger’?

‘Neutral territory’ is like a coffee shop, or a restaurant, i.e. not your bedroom or any other place that might be inadvisable.

Let’s go through it all at La Rousse. I’ll book a table for eight o’clock this evening.

Best wishes.
Interstitial