The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNO-TALKER OF ZLAR

by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist

Chapter 9

Decision Time

Kevin got Taylor to tell him exactly what she’d programmed her lesbian slaves to think, say, and do.

Right after he learned all that, Kevin deprogrammed Taylor’s lesbian slaves, point by point. In the process, he used the question-and-answer trick on them, so that no outsider could tell that the women had been twice programmed.

When all the women were back to normal, they dressed in the clothes they’d been kidnapped in, then Kevin loaded them all into his RV and headed for home. The trip was standing-room-only for everyone but blue-haired BB Carlin (who’d claimed the passenger seat), but no woman complained.

While Kevin was driving his neighbors across town, the women decided on their own to tell their families only “We were kidnapped, our neighbor Mr. MacDonald rescued us, and we don’t want to talk about what happened.”

The trip across the city took eleven minutes.

Just before Levina, the brunette paralegal, left the RV, she came up forward. Levina shared a look with BB, then Levina said to Kevin, “Mr. MacDonald, I’m a married woman, but you deserve to be ‘thanked’ for what you did.”

BB nodded. She eyed Kevin and said huskily, “Let Levvie or me know when you have an evening free.”

Judy and Karen were the last to leave the RV, and Kevin accepted grateful goodbye kisses from them.

Kevin parked the RV beside his driveway, then retrieved the envelope from under the concrete frog.

* * *

Soon Kevin was sitting in his favorite recliner with a cold beer in his hand.

But Kevin wasn’t lounging, he was thinking. Hard.

The Army, the FBI, and the CIA all had hypno-talkers; should Kevin do something about that? His choices seemed all to be difficult.

But when Kevin recalled the week after he’d received his draft notice, his decision became easy.

In 1970, he’d been told he had to fight and maybe die in Vietnam. He’d asked why. The answer he’d received had been: “To protect democracy.”

Eventually he’d been ordered to protect the Republic of Vietnam’s democracy; but by the “domino theory,” he also had been fighting to protect U.S. democracy.

Supposedly. So the potbellied politicians had claimed.

So Democracy was supposedly such a great thing in 1970 that it was worth maybe killing young Kevin MacDonald, but now the U.S. government was fucking with Democracy?

Buzzer I’m sorry, but that answer is not correct.

* * *

Two days after making his decision, Kevin had written a “cookbook.” It was short and simple.

“This is what the hypno-talker does to people, and here is a quick guide how you use it. Here is how to build it, from parts you can buy at any big-box electronics store or electronics website. If you want to burn the unmodified circuit into a computer chip, here is the circuit diagram and here’s how to burn it into a chip. Or if you want to ‘edit’ the circuit diagram, start with the C-program source code, then use the excellent C-to-circuit ‘silicon compiler’ that is available from Jillsoft. If you need help, check out the FAQ and the Hypno-Talker User Manual. NOTE: One piece of protective gear you absolutely must wear, because here’s what happens if you don’t.”

The cookbook very deliberately did not mention either alien invaders or U.S. government secret mind-control. Posting info about such things would come later, if at all.

* * *

Kevin desk-checked his cookbook five times. Then he uploaded it to four websites: in New Zealand, in Russia, in Sweden, and in Canada.

All four sites were not only outside the United States, but any official demand that came from the USA to any of these sites was rudely ridiculed, when it wasn’t simply ignored.

The result? Now anyone with access to the internet and knowing some electronics, and who could read English, could build his own hypno-talker.

And the United States government couldn’t do jack shit about it.