The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE HYPNO-TALKER OF ZLAR

by Doctor MC, Mad Scientist

Chapter 8

Taylor, Remade

Kevin’s first order to Lourdes Taylor was, “Tell the women that it’s okay for me to be here, and not to attack me.”

Only then did Kevin say to her, “Give me your piece.”

Then he ordered her, “Take me into your bedroom. Bring nobody else.”

Kevin had no interest in bedding Lourdes Taylor. However hot her body might be, her mind was ugly enough to erase all her appeal to him. Kevin was getting her alone to ask her questions that none of his neighbors could hear.

Once in her bedroom, he asked, “How did you get back so quickly? I expected you to be gone for at least an hour.”

She replied, “When the First Sergeant told me that the colonel wanted to see me, his voice was wooden. I knew then that he’d been hypnotized, but I played along. Before I changed into my dress uniform, I ordered my slaves to practice their pussy-licking, and reminded them of my standing orders about intruders. Once we got to the compound, I ordered Sergeant McGuy placed in protective custody, and I ordered the Duty Driver to bring me home. I already was on my way home when Slave Levina called me. As soon as she mentioned ‘the old man,’ I knew you had to be the intruder. Just before I walked into the house, I got my ear-protectors from my car; I figured I’d need them.”

At last Kevin realized what was so strange about his hypnotized neighbors’ speech: They all talked normally. None of them had ever sounded wooden.

He asked, “You said that First Sergeant McGuy’s speech was ‘wooden,’ and your speech now is wooden. Why do the women out there sound normal?”

“I discovered a neat trick last night. After I’ve used the A-667KPK to program someone, I ask her a question that relates to her programming. The first time I ask, she’ll repeat her programming word for word, except she’ll say I instead of you. She’ll still sound wooden, though. If I ask the question again, she’ll give the same answer but in different words, and she won’t sound wooden.”

“Have you ever asked the same question a third time?” Kevin asked. He had a theory about what would happen to the programmed person’s brain then.

“No,” Taylor replied, “Last night I was in a hurry.”

Now it’s time to practice what I’ve learned, Kevin thought. Aloud he asked, “Lourdes, if I tell you to do something, what should you do?”

She looked at him unblinkingly, and in a robotic voice replied, “I trust the old man. I believe anything the old man tells me, I’ll do anything the old man tells me to do, and I’ll answer any question the old man asks with the whole truth and nothing but the truth.”

Kevin nodded, then repeated the question: “Lourdes, if I tell you to do something, what should you do?”

She looked at him and said in a normal tone of voice, “I trust you and I believe what you say, so I’ll do anything you say and I’ll answer any question you ask.”

Kevin asked the question a third time.

Taylor replied, “Well, it occurs to me that you’re older than me, so you’ve seen more than me about how the world works. Plus, you’re obviously smart enough to build your own A-667KPK from scratch. Not to mention, you came here to rescue damsels in distress, which tells me you’re a good person. So I figure I can trust you and believe anything you say. The smart thing for me is to do is whatever you tell me, and the smart thing for me is to never ever bullshit you.”

“You realized all that on your own, Lourdes?”

She smiled at him. “Uh-huh, just now. I’m embarrassed that I didn’t realize it the day the Zlarians landed in your neighborhood. I gave you shit that day, which was wrong.”

Kevin thought to himself, Wow, the three-questions trick really works.

He stepped over to a corner of Taylor’s bedroom, recorded new instructions into his hypno-talker, then walked over to Taylor and pressed the orange Playback button.