The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNO-SCRIPT

© Mesmerr

Chapter II

Ahoy, Misty!

Hang on!

Wake you up? Hahaha.

Heheh. Wasn’t sleeping.

Digit-typing? Hahaha.

Heheheh. No. Finishing the new cordage in the stern gland.

Hahaha! Slowly sinking, huh?

Heheheh. No, too many drips. Heheheh.

Hahaha. One drip too many, huh?

Yep. Happens when you least expected it, sometimes. Heheheh. Spoils the peace and quiet when I’m trying to sleep, especially through the day. Heheheh.

Meaning me – Hahaha—waking you up from your late afternoon sleep?

Heheh. No, and you know it. Joke.

Not funny.

Heheheh. I laughed.

Hahha. I didn’t.

Heheh. You have now. Can’t take it back.

Any coffee dust left in your stores?

Heheh. Yep. Why didn’t you ask? Come aboard. Thought you were on your way back to the boat.

Haha. I was. Thought I’d see whether you were still alive or whether the stern gland had drowned you in your afternoon nap. Hahaha!

Heheh. Where did you get your sense of humour from, a Kellog’s cornflake packet?

Hahhahha. No, from a magazine.

Heheheh. I’ll go below and gas up the coffee.

Hahhah. Invite me down. I’ve had enough of the sun, today, even if it is setting.

You don’t look sunburn. Come on down.

Thanks. It’s where you can’t see – the back of my neck and calves.

Heheheh. That’ll teach you to use sunscreen. Lucky you don’t sun bake nude. Heheheh. I’ll get the coffee. Make yourself comfortable.

Haha. Whenever I do, I do. When I don’t, I don’t. Hahaha. Okay, thanks. Guess it means I’ll be sleeping on my stomach tonight, that’s all.

Heheheh. And you get to sleep on your stomach because of a whacko value system, regarding sunscreen. Heheheh. Weird women.

Hahaha. I knew you were going to say something like that. Losing it again from too much gas in the galley, huh? Hahhahha.

Heheheh. No, from your whacko sense of humour. Heheheh. And from the way we both seem to be following our hypno-scripts, as usual. Heheh.

Hahaha! The hypno-script? I’m not following any bloody script. Hahaha. You might be, though, from gas-coffee overload – Hahaha – but I’m not.

Heheh. Then how do I always have answer for your whacko sense of humour and you always seem to have one whenever I say something funny? Heheheh.

Hahahaha! ‘Cause I know you never say anything funny. Hahaha.

Heheh. And I knew you were going to say that, like you did. Heheheh. You proved me right. Heheh.

Hahaha. If I did then you proved me right, too. Hahaha.

Yep. Coffee’s coming in about a minute.

Hahaha. Stop stealing the happy gas and getting high. Save some for the coffee. Hahahaha!

Heheheheh! Happy gas? See? I knew you’d say something whacko like that. Heheh. And we ‘are’ following someone’s hypno-bloody-script. Heheheh.

Hahaha. Rubbish.

Here. It’s hot. Let it cool for a minute.

Why don’t you spray it with some of that happy gas, if you can spare it? Hahahaha!

Jesus! Heheh. There’s that hypno-script again. I should’ve bet you. Might have made some money from a rich female, living solo on a yacht, incognito.

Hahaha! Rich! Hahaha! If you weren’t a two-digit typist, practicing antisocialism on his hermit pirate ship, you might have been able to afford a better brand of happy gas, too, that at least doesn’t nuclear blast my coffee so hot, I can’t drink it before the sun goes down. Hahahahaha! I’ll have to take it with me.

Heheheh. Jesus! What a script! Heheheh.

Hahaha. There is no script, hypno or otherwise.

No? Heheh.

Hahaha. No.

Well, how are going to hold a mug of hot coffee between your knees while you row it back to your BB?

Hahaha. BB?

Batchelorette Boat. Heheheh.

Hahahahaha! Now that I haven’t heard before. Hahahah.

Heheh. You’d burn you knees and they’d be hot enough to match your calves and the back of your neck. Keep it all in the family. Heheheh.

Hahahah. Batchelorette Boat. Hahahaha. I like that one.

Yep. Heheh. I can be funny, too, sometimes.

Hahaha. Yes, on rare occasions.

Heheh. Yep, whenever the hypno-script just says, do it and I do, without thinking about whether it’s funny or not, or whether I think it even sounds right or is right. I just do it because it feels right. Easy to follow a hypno-script, isn’t it? Simple.

Hahaha! You and your damn hypno-script. It doesn’t exist. That’s simple. It doesn’t exist.

Heheheh. You named it, remember? I didn’t. Heheheh. And that name you give it seems to suit it perfectly, because that’s exactly what seems to be happening again, just like it did this morning when you rowed by. We’re following it. Heheheh. We really are.

Hahahaha! Rubbish. And I didn’t just row by. I called in on a neighbour, that’s all. Hahaha.

Heheheh. Then why are we both just simply saying and doing whatever feels right to us, and seem to be having a hell of a good time, but without thinking about it one single little bit before we say it or do it, just in case we might offend each other with terrible or even whacko humour, that might not be found funny by the other? Heheheh. Chew on ‘that’ one.

Hahahaha! Stay out of the galley or stay off the coffee happy gas. Hahahaha! Or both. Hahaha! You really ‘have’ lost it, haven’t you? Hahaha!

Heheheh. I’d agree with you – Heheheh – if it wasn’t for this bloody hypno-script. Heheheh.

Hahaha. What do you mean?

I just said what I mean. Heheheh. Did you go off the hypno-script and think about that first before you said it. Heheheh.

What? Hahaha! What are you talking about? I’m not thinking about anything before I say it or do it. I just say it or do it.

Heheheh. Because it feels right? Must do, I guess, or you wouldn’t say it or do it, would you? Heheheh.

No, I wouldn’t. Hahaha.

Heheh. See? That proves it again. We both are, by just saying and doing things that feel right, without thinking about it first, ne? Wouldn’t you agree? Heheh.

Haha. I guess when you put it like that, I would agree, but only partially. I’m not ‘doing’ anything, just cracking jokes as they come out of my mouth; fired up by whatever you say, I guess.

Heheheh. Yep. Seems to be working, though, doesn’t it? Heheheh. We seem to be enjoying it and having fun, without thinking about it first then wondering whether it’s right or wrong. We just seem to say it or do it, and then we both laugh. That proves it. The bloody hypno-script actually works.

Hahahaha! What bloody hypno-bloody-script? Hahaha!

Heheheh. The one we both seem to be following without even thinking about it, or even realizing or knowing that we are.

Hahaha. But why does that have to be any kind of script? And we’re not ‘doing’ anything. We’re just saying things, that’s all.

Heheheh. Because we seem to be saying and doing whatever we feel like, that ‘feels’ right – Heheheh—seemingly, in belief without question and faith without doubt, that whatever we do, if we stay honest in the way we’re expressing and behaving, it’ll be right. It ‘feels’ right, and then we say it or do it. Don’t we? Really? Heheheh. Be honest.

Hahaha. I guess so, but we’re not ‘doing’ anything, just having fun, that’s all.

Heheheh. Isn’t having fun, doing something? Or am I still high on happy coffee gas? Heheh.

Hahahaha. Yes, having fun is doing something, although you probably are still high.

Heheheh. Well, you’re drinking the coffee, too. Maybe you’re high on happy coffee gas with me, and that’s why you’re saying and doing things that make you laugh and have fun, too? Heheheh.

Hahahahaha! Maybe I am. Hahaha. But we’re not doi- … I mean I’m not doing an- … I mean, we’re just talking, that’s all.

Heheheh. See what happens whenever you go off the hypno-script and think about what you going to say or what you’ve just said? It’s not fun then for you, is it? Honestly? It wasn’t then. You stammered. Heheheh. Happy coffee gassed up, aren’t you? Not me. Heheheh.

Haha.

Nothing to say? Thinking about it and going off script again? Heheheh.

Hahaha.

Heheheh. Was more fun when you just said and did whatever you felt like because it felt right, wasn’t it, or you wouldn’t have said or did it, would you?

Haha. I didn’t ‘do’ anything. I just ‘said’ them, and they were funny then, I thought.

Heheheh. No, you ‘felt’ or you wouldn’t have said or done them, would you?

I didn’t ‘do’ anything. I keep telling you that. I ‘said’ a few quick-thinking things, in response to whatever you said or were about to say, but I didn’t ‘do’ anything.

Heheheh. Yet.

Ha! I ‘knew’ you were going to say something like that. I ‘knew!’

Heheheh. I didn’t. I just said it without even thinking about it. Must have felt right or I wouldn’t have. Heheheh.

Haha. Right.

Heheheh. I feel I’m starting to like this hypno-script. Heheheh.

Hypno-script. You and your hypno-script.

Heheh. Works though, doesn’t it? Be honest and say it without thinking or don’t say it at all because it just won’t be funny and you know it.

Hmm. Okay, it seems to work. No proof, not really, but ……… but we’re not do- …

Heheheh. Thinking again, aren’t you? Going off script? Heheheh.

No, I’m not.

Know it off by heart and trust it enough to just say and do whatever feels right? Heheheh. I don’t think so. Heheh.

I do. Hahaha. It’s my script, isn’t it? I named it, didn’t I? Hahaha!

Heheheh. See? It’s more fun to stay on script and laugh than to be off script and serious, isn’t it?

Hahaha!

Isn’t it?

Haha. Yes, it is.

Heheheh. Yes, it is. So, it works, doesn’t it, to just say or do whatever we feel like that feels right, and just refuse point blank to even think about it, at all. Then it works, every time. Doesn’t it? What more proof do you want for Christ’s sake? Heheheh.

Haha. Yes, I’ve already said it works, but … Yes. It works. Okay?

Heheheh. Yes. Okay. Heheh.

Hahaha. But we haven’t ‘done’ anything, except sit here and laugh and drink your flamed out, gassed-up coffee dust. Hahahaha! That’s all.

Heheheh. Yes, that all.

Hahaha. Yes.

Heheh. So far.

I ‘knew’ you’d say that! I ‘knew’ it! I ‘knew’ it! Hahahahaha!

Heheheh. See? You’re on script and didn’t forget your lines. Heheheh. I am, too, and I didn’t, either, or I wouldn’t have said it. Heheheh.

Hahaha!

Heheh. Yep.

Haha.

Heheheh. Yep.

Haha.

Heheheh. Yep.

….

Heheh. Yep

….

Heheheh. Yep.

What?

Heheh. Not game to trust the script and follow your feel right lines? Heheheh.

Hahaha. I am – just finishing this nuked-out coffee happy dust.

Heheh. Yep.

Heheheh. Fibber. Heheh.

I’m not! Haha. I’m finishing this coffee that won’t cool down, that’s all. Hahaha.

Heheheh. Yep.

Heheheh. Yep.

Okay. Hahaha. How could you really prove this hypno-script really does work?

Heheheh. You couldn’t. You’d go off script. You’d stop and think before you said or did something, even if it felt right. Heheh.

Haha. I wouldn’t.

Heheheh. Yes, you would. You have done, already, before. Remember?

I wouldn’t, I said. Now can you prove it works or not? Stop kidding around.

Heheh. We have proved it. I didn’t. ‘We’ did, remember, and had fun while it proved itself to both of us, didn’t it; by us just saying or doing anything we felt right about and just said or did it? Didn’t we? Didn’t we?

Heheh. I felt we did, anyway, coffee gas or not. Heheheh.

Hahahaha. Yes, I guess we did, when you put it like that.

Heheheh. Yep.

Haha. … … Well?

Heheheh. Promise not to stop and think about it?

What are you goin-

Heheheh. There you go, off the rails already and thinking flat out. Heheheh. And you promised not to.

I didn’t. I … I was just goin … I was …

Heheheh. Yep – thinking. Heheheh.

… … Hahaha. Okay. What the hell. What the hell. Okay, I’ll do it. I’ll do it. No thinking at all. Okay? I’ll do it. None whatsoever. I’ll do it. I want to prove to myself now whether this stupid hypno-script works for anything besides cracking jokes about gassed up coffee makers of a male hermit gender. Hahahahaha!

Heheheh. Promise?

Yes! I said yes, didn’t I? Do you want it in writing? Yes! No thinking. Okay? None! I want proof, that’s all. It’s almost dark, now, and I haven’t got dinner out of the freezer, yet. I don’t like rowing in the dark, either.

Heheheh. Promise?

Yes! I promise! And if you say that one more time I’ll give you a gas-coffee coloured shirt for your birthday and it won’t cost you a cent. Hahahaha.

Heheheh. Okay. You promised. No thinking. Only saying and doing whatever feels right. No thinking first.

I said don’—!

Then put your coffee mug down on the table, right now. Take your clothes off, slowly, right here in front of me, then get into that shower there and rinse off the rowing salt and aches and pains of the day. There’s a long burgundy towel hanging in there. Don’t dry yourself. I’ll put an old towel right there on the floor for you to stand spread-legged on and drip onto, with your hands on your head, while I gently pat-towel your body softly dry; front to back, top to bottom and everywhere in between. I’ll have a look at any sunburn on the calves of your legs and the back of your neck and I’ll gently rub some anti burn cream into anything I find, before I take you back to the master’s cabin and make love to you, first, by licking and sucking and handling you senseless and silly while you stand and hang onto the sea rail on the ceiling, second, by taking you from behind like a brood mare in heat while you kneel, nude, on all fours, on the Master’s bed and brace against the side wall sea rail, and third, you’ll then lay flat on your back with your legs spread-eagled wide while I lie on the full and fresh length of your naked furry saddle and fuck you gently to sleep during your last orgasm for the day, before you row home in the morning, after a good night’s restful sleep, with your head on my shoulder and my right hand cradling the back of your head. You’ll have a good night’s sleep. I will, too.

Feel right about going off script now to think about it?

Do I have to drag you by the hair into the shower?

Then answer me. Does it feel right to go off script now?

Well?

… No.

Then are you going to stop thinking and simply do what feels right?

… … … … … Yes.

Heheh. My little hypno-sailorette.

I’m not hypnotized!

Heheheh. Then stay on script and get in the shower. Now.

… … … Okay then.

Heheheh. Good girl sailor, then, aren’t you?

… … … Yes.

And a happy good sailor girl, aren’t you?

… … … Yes.

Get in the shower now and be happy you are, without thinking about it even once, or you’ll go off script.

Heheheh. Good girl, aren’t you?

… Yes.

Not acting, either, are you? Just sticking to your natural lines of feel-right behaviour, without thinking?

Yes.

Good girl – in the shower now.

… … … Yes.

Last time I looked, the papers state legally that I’m the ship’s master. Yes, what?

… … …

Yes, what?

… … … … Yes, … … … Master.

Good girl. Want to go sailing tomorrow?

Yes … … … Yes … Master.

We might, if the tide’s right to come back on and you’re not too tired or sunburned, or we both don’t just feel like staying on board and making love, every which way but loose, all day long, in all ways. Should be a fun-filled day, whichever way it goes, shouldn’t it? Shower now.

… Yes, Master … It … … It should be.

Good girl. Shower now. Are you happy?

… … … Yes, Master.

Heheheh. Good girl. Now get and close the door. Don’t want to get the floorboards wet.

Haha. … … Yes, Master.

Heheheh. … … … … … Hypno-script. … … Jesus. … … Heheheh.

Master!

Yes!

Could you turn the water pressure pump on, please! There’s no water coming out of the tap!

Heheheh. Jesus! Some fucking hypno-script. Why did they leave that out? Heheheh. Or maybe I just forgot my last line? Heheheheheheh. Or maybe this ‘is’ it?

HYPNO-SCRIPT

Chapter III

(… to be continued … Heheheh… dependant upon the script.)