The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HYPNO-SCRIPT

Mc md mf

Overview: Who wrote this bloody script, anyway?

HYPNO-SCRIPT

Chapter I

Hi. Going to shore. Need anything?

Morning. Hi. No. No, thanks. Okay for a few more days. Heheheh.

Want to come for a row-ride? Hahaha.

No. Thanks, anyway. Heheheh. Don’t feel like rowing exercise, this morning.

Hahaha. Don’t you ever get sick of typing on that thing?

Heheheh. Tired, sometimes—not sick of it. Don’t you ever get sick of saying that?

Haha! No. Don’t you ever get sick of saying that?

Heheheh. No. Makes me laugh. Probably why you do.

Ha, ha. Probably. How can you see what you’re typing, with all the glare?

Heheheh. Depends where the sun is and where I’m looking, I guess.

Why don’t you put a tarp up or wear sunglasses?

I do put a tarp up when it rains. You’ve seen it. And I can’t see the little screen clearly, with sunglasses on.

You don’t type at those times, then, though. Do you? You just sit here, staring at the rain washing your deck and doing your job for you. Ha ha ha ha.

Heheheh. I don’t stare at it. I just like it, sometimes. That’s all. Helps me think. And I do wash it, and with seawater, too, not rain. Fresh water gets it clean. You’ve seen me do that, too, sloshing it with bucket-loads. Heheheh.

Ha ha. Don’t know how you can even type, either, with just two fingers.

Heheheh. Me neither.

Ha ha ha. No wonder it takes you so long to finish your stories, and you never get off the ship.

Heheheh. Not always, and I do come to shore, but I don’t write the stories. I just type them.

Hahaha. Who does write them, then? God?

Heheheh. Maybe the Devil. Who knows? They seem to make themselves, most times. That’s all I know. I just digit away whatever comes out the end of my two trusty fingers, I think. It’s the editing of them when they’re finished that I don’t like. You know, correct spelling and all that?

Hahahaha. Can’t you spell English out here on the ocean seawater? Hahahaha. Must be the salt air. Why don’t you take typing lessons on shore? You might meet someone and want to come to shore, more often. Ha ha ha. You’ll think yourself to death, one day.

Heheheh. Why don’t you buy an outboard motor? Trade your oars in. Heheheh. Don’t want typing lessons. Never did. Don’t lead the stories, either. They seem to go wherever they want. That’s not how I ‘plan’ to go, either, by the way – ‘thinking,’ I mean. Heheh.

Ha ha ha ha. Is that right? How do you ‘plan’ to go, then?

Heheheh. I don’t ‘plan’ it. Same as these stories, I guess. The stories and endings just seem to happen all by themselves, no matter how I expect them to go, or when I’d expect them to end. Heheheh. Wish they’d edit them-bloody-selves. Millionaire writers write like that, maybe. Who knows? Maybe.

Haha. Don’t know any and never met one. Can’t be very interesting stories, though. Haha. No wonder I haven’t read any of them.

Heheheh. I haven’t offered them. The seagulls and the pelicans like them. Heheheh. I think. Haven’t found a mermaid, though, not yet, anyway- whose interested in anything but swimming and flipping her sexy tail at me from down in the water where you are. Heheheh. Maybe I’m a famous millionaire writer, incognito. Heheheheh.

Hahaha. And I’m Mohammed Ali.

Heheheh. For a white woman, you’re holding onto the deck rail with his strength. I can see that.

Hahahahah. I’m stronger. That’s why.

Heheheh. Yep. The stories turn out to be more interesting; most times, anyway; more fun that way, too, like this story now seems to be going. I just keep holding on, like you are, and I only need two fingers.

Hahahaha. Good one. What’s it about, the story you haven’t started yet?

Heheheh. Not sure, right at this moment. Goes like that, most times. Seems to be writing itself, as usual. Heheheh.

Hahaha. Why don’t you plan them? It’ll happen quicker, that way, maybe. Maybe then you could come to shore, more often. Hahaha.

Heheheh. I didn’t plan it, anyway. Hadn’t even started, really, would you believe, until you came along. Heheheh. Was just sitting here thinking about it. That’s all.

Hahaha. What way is it going in your head now?

Heheheh. The way it is and will, I guess. Heheheh. It’s just taken this unexpected turn.

Hahahaha. Okay. What’s the name? Can you tell me that?

Heheheh. I haven’t even thought of a bloody name for it, yet. Heheheh. It’ll probably name itself. A lot of them do that, too. Heheheh. Maybe ‘you’ll’ even name it. Who knows?

Ha ha ha. If you say so.

Yep. Heheh. I just did.

Okay. Well … you could always come to shore more often, you know.

Yep. I do, sometimes. You know that. Thanks. I’m not a hermit or a recluse, or antisocial, either.

Hahaha. Not yet. Give it time.

Got plenty of that, now. Heheheh. I’m not the only one who can tell a funny line, either. Heheh.

Haha! Who said you could?

You just laughed, didn’t you?

Hahaha! Guess there’s two of us, then.

Yep. Heheh.

There’s more of us on shore, you know. You might feel like laughing more.

Heheheh. I do laugh and I do go to shore. You’re there, most times.

Some of them make better coffee than you do, too. Ever think of that?

Heheheh. Yep.

Least we all offer. Hahaha.

I do, too. You drink it. Heheheh. You should know.

Hahaha. How could I ever forget?

Heheheh. You don’t, or you wouldn’t always say that, would you? You always say that, like an actress’s line from a movie – word for word, and I always laugh.

Hahaha. What sort of question is that?

Heheheh. It’s not a question. It’s a statement of fact.

Hahaha. Well, I’m good mannered enough to drink your coffee dust with hot water added, aren’t I?

Heheh. Least it’s not seawater. Heheheh. And I’m good mannered enough to offer it, aren’t I.

Hahahaha. You haven’t offered me a cup today, have you?

Heheh. You just told me you were going to bloody shore, didn’t you?

Hahahaha. That was twenty minutes ago.

Heheheh. Lucky for you the tide’s on the turn then or you’d have been holding on there with both of Ali’s hands and feet, instead of just three of his fingers, wouldn’t you?

Hahaha. I’ve been patiently waiting for you to offer me a coffee, that’s all.

Heheheh. Yep—like hell.

Hahaha. How would you know?

Heheh. I wouldn’t, I guess, except for the seemingly real-life hypnosis script we both seem to be following. Heheheh.

What? Hahahaha. The ‘hypno-script real life what?’ What the hell is that? Hahaha.

Heheh. Any type of script that follows a preplanned series of lines or behavioural actions that you say or do, without even thinking about saying them, or thinking about doing them.

Hahaha. That right?

Heheheh. Yep – preplanned verbal and behavioural responses. You know, like actors and actresses? You just say your scripted lines or do your scripted behavioural actions, without questioning them or doubting them. That’s following a preplanned feel-right script, just like hypnosis, I guess.

Hahahaha. And you’re writing about that?

Heheheh. No, I’m just the two-finger digit typist, remember? Not a touch-typist. It seems to be writing itself, as we speak. Heheheh.

Hahahaha. You said you haven’t typed a word, yet. Where will you get the first word, from some preplanned hypno-script?

Heheheh. I said ‘speak.’ Heheheh. Hypno-script? Heheheheh. Must be ‘some’ kind of script, but I didn’t write it, that’s for bloody sure. I’ll probably just type the bloody words, later, after you go. Heheheheheh. And I think you just named it for me. Heheheheheh. I never expected that. Must be that sort of a morning. The nicest surprises sometimes come with the unexpected. Heheheh. Sometimes.

Hahaha. What name? ‘Hypno-script?’

Heheheh. Why not? Feels right. Buggered if I knew, though. Heheheh. Must have been deliberately written by someone into the preplanned ‘life’ hypno-script, somewhere.

Hahahahaha. You should really come to shore, more often, even now, you know? You’re losing it. Hahaha.

Heheheheh. Probably in the script, too, somewhere.

Hahahaha. Probably, somewhere. Stories that write themselves while you sit in the rain looking up into nothingness.

Heheheh. I don’t. I told you, I like the rain, that’s all.

Hahaha. You’ve got stories that start and end themselves while you just sit there on deck or down below and watch. And sometimes, too, you even start laughing so loudly, above or below deck, like a crazy man. I can hear you, sometimes. Hahahaha.

Heheheh. A lot of them are funny, at times. That’s why. I wasn’t expecting it or I wouldn’t have laughed. Didn’t plan it, just happened. No crime to laugh, just ‘cause you’re on your own in the waves, ne? Heheheh. I can hear you snoring over there, too, sometimes. Heheheh – by the way.

Hahahaha. I don’t bloody snore.

Heheheh. I wouldn’t know. Haven’t slept with you, have I. But you’re only anchored fifty yards away. That’s why you can hear me laugh. Heheheh. And that’s why I can hear you snore, like a banshee wailing whenever the evening sea breeze gets up strong. Heheheh.

Hahahahahaha. I don’t bloody snore and you haven’t bloody slept with me, so you really wouldn’t bloody know anyway, would you? Hahahaha.

Heheheh. Nope.

Hahaha. I better get going, now, anyway. Hahaha. The tide’s turning.

Yep. Seems to be, in a strange way, too. Heheheh. Row carefully. Heheh.

Hahahaha. I always do. Hahaha. And I don’t snore, either.

Heheheh. Yep. A joke.

Hahaha. I knew that.

Heheh. Me too. Must’ve been in the script.

What? Oh-hahahaha! The bloody hypno-script. Okay, see you later, then.

Yep. See you. …………………………….. Jesus – ‘Hypno-script.’ Heheheh. Where the hell did that come from, and why the hell did ‘she’ think of that and not me?