The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Make Your Cum Addictive – Part 7

By Pause88

It was Kelly’s fault, this time. She began sucking his dick, then motioned for me to kneel beside her. I’d never have done it again had Kelly not made me come so close. But his cock was right there, and Kelly kept kissing me. Kissing it, then kissing me, making sure I tasted her mouth’s sexy flavor, pulling her kisses nearer and nearer to his dick, each time we broke apart for her to continue blowing him. Reggie’s dick became part of our kiss. Our tongues cleaned all over his head, while teasing each another.

Before I knew it, we’d forgotten all about kissing and were taking turns sucking Reggie’s dick. Kelly fondled my nipples, keeping my mind nice and blank. Reggie spoke softly in the background, but I hardly paid attention.

The chatter usually prevalent in my mind was strangely silent, except for the occasional “so fucking cool,” the way one might shout Hallelujah. Kelly held his dick for me, while Reggie’s hands massaged the back of my head. His hands scared me. I kept waiting for all that cock to be rammed down my throat. I paced my breathing in expectation of it, reserving air supply just in case.

I also didn’t want to throw up.

“Ease up, handsome,” Kelly told me, tugging Reggie’s cock out of my mouth. “There’s plenty to go around.”

I watched Kelly swirl her tongue around the crest of his head. She too seemed hesitant. I sensed her desire to try and deepthroat him, but also her caution. I wondered if Reggie had any idea how much better his blowjobs might be if he didn’t cum so violently.

Reggie’s mutterings replaced my thinking. It felt just like thinking, except in his voice. Also, I couldn’t seem to hang onto what was said. That is, I heard it, but immediately forgot. Kelly looked beautiful worshipping Reggie’s magnificent cock, a cock indeed worthy of worship. She looked more beautiful than ever staring up at him, smiling like they shared secrets, rubbing wet cock across her face.

For the first time, I noticed my own cock growing hard. I thought, it really turns me on acting like a girl sometimes.

“Tell me what you think of me,” Reggie whispered.

“You are so fucking cool.” My face felt flush admitting it. My heart seemed to beat faster, stronger. It felt true enough to fall backwards onto, like it would catch me, save me from landing. Hearing it aloud, Reggie’s magnetism multiplied.

“Good boy. What else?”

I felt shy, but also wanted to tell him everything. No, I couldn’t… But he was asking!

“You have a wonderful cock, sir.”

There was a shared look between him and Kelly at my use of the word sir.

“You really like it?” he asked. Reggie seemed ready to start laughing any moment.

I nodded, unable to say anything else. I wanted to suck him again, so he wouldn’t expect any further elaboration.

“You’d rather suck cock than say… lick cum from Kelly’s pussy? That’s right, isn’t it, Tommy?”

I needed to consider that one, but Reggie didn’t give me time. Instead, he nudged Kelly’s face away and turned so his dick pointed to me.

A crazy desire to outperform Kelly struck me and this time, I eagerly took Reggie’s cock deep. As I pulled my lips up the length of his throbbing hard on, I sucked up every remnant of Kelly’s saliva on him. I felt territorial. I wanted him to be mine alone.

She put her mouth near my ear and said, “Good boy.”

I shivered at her praise.

This time, Reggie did laugh. He told Kelly, “I don’t ever want you calling our precious Tommy a boy again. From now on, if you want to call him something, you call him Good Girl.”

My heart beat even faster at Reggie’s use of these words. It seemed I’d heard them before, perhaps something Reggie had said earlier? Kelly was staring at me, to see how I’d take this.

I couldn’t meet her eyes. I sucked Reggie’s cock even more furiously and pretended not to have heard.

Kelly bent slightly and took one of my nipples between her lips. She sucked at it and my whole body gravitated toward her.

“Good girl,” she said, trying it out.

My body weakened, preserved just enough strength to keep from falling over. Involuntarily, a soft moan escaped me. Kelly giggled, “I think he likes it.”

“You my girl?” Reggie asked, stroking my cheek.

With his dick in my mouth, I nodded.

“Good girl,” he said, and my cock throbbed, hard as concrete for Reggie.

“See,” Reggie said, “Tommy’s my new best friend.”

I rubbed my body up against Reggie’s thigh. The more he spoke, the closer I felt to him. He was strong and powerful. Reggie deserved us worshipping him.

Here was my best friend forever. I licked the underside of his head, that delicious crease dividing it into two equal halves. I sucked at the tip, tasting the faintest hint of precum. I kissed Kelly so she could taste too.

She pushed me aside and sucked frantically. I thought she meant to be funny, but she kept on. It was intense and scary. Kelly was addicted and fiending. A sudden flash of anger touched me and giving her a hard shove seemed completely appropriate.

I looked up at Reggie. I needed to figure out from his face if he’d approve. He smiled sweetly. “Relax, Tommy. I’ll save this one for you.”

Hearing this, I expected Kelly’s disappointment to be apparent, but she continued excited as ever. Now she was deepthroating him, jerking him off, milking his precum. Reggie’s flavor lingered in my mouth. Strange how his taste lingered…

My desire for him increased tenfold.

“Your dick’s hard, Tommy. Do you see how sucking my cock affects you?”

I nodded. It was easier than saying, “I love it,” which were on the tip of my tongue.

“Since you’re hard, you think you might want to take a shot fucking Kelly?” Reggie sounded uncomfortable asking this, which gave me the impression he was testing me rather than really offering.

I looked up at him and felt us connect, which made me feel shy again. I concentrated on how cool I thought he was, hoping to convey it. I shook my head. I wasn’t interested in Kelly at all – would probably just go soft anyway.

“Good girl,” he chuckled, mussing my hair.

I rubbed up against his hand, feeling warm all over.

“You sorry you ran away before?”

I nodded.

“I know,” he said. “But I caught you – made it all better.”

A stupid grin sparkled on my face.

“Aren’t you a smitten little cocksucker, hmm? You like me being your best friend?”

Kelly was slowing down. Her face was red and sweaty.

“Very much,” I answered. It felt brave speaking to him. Reggie was so powerful. I felt so shy. The shyness excited me. I felt submissive and recognized this as a feeling I’d always longed for. I’d just needed the right guy, someone special, a big brother type to take good care of me. I wanted more than cum from Reggie. I wanted to teach him his worth. He could be my whole world, if he let me stay with him.

Telling him would make it permanent. Maybe it would. It felt like it would.

I was scared to tell him, scared he’d think I was stupid. How submissive would I have to become to feel comfortable admitting anything?

For now, my expression staring up at him tried to reveal everything. Could he see it? He stared back instead of watching Kelly, who now looked tired and defeated.

“What are you dying to tell me?” he asked, grinning. His smile made him seem more than human. I smiled nervously and glanced down.

Reggie kept watching me. You know how you can feel it sometimes? I wanted him to pet me some more, wanted to relax with Reggie’s thick fingers massaging the back of my neck or caressing my hair.

“You still embarrassed to be yourself with me?”

It seemed like a rhetorical question.

“That’s okay. You’re a good girl.”

It occurred to me to bury my face in his balls, but Kelly blocked the way. I’d feel peaceful with my face in his balls, simply knew it now. I wondered if maybe sometime, Reggie might let me sleep that way with him.

“Kelly,” he told her, “let your little sister have a turn too.”

Soon as Reggie referred to me as Kelly’s little sister, I remembered him saying something along those lines while I’d been sucking his cock. It was hazy exactly how he’d said it, but Kelly was like my big sister. Without her, I would never have met my best friend, Reggie. I felt lucky knowing two such wonderful friends.

Reluctantly, Kelly removed her mouth from Master’s cock.

Master? Never mind, it felt appropriate thinking of Reggie that way. Didn’t I look up to him and hope to please him? Master Reggie with his big hard cock, his hands massaging my shoulders now… Massaging my shoulders activated my mind, activated the chatter I was accustomed to, the rambling flow that had originally sparked my interest in developing addictive semen. Except now I heard Reggie’s voice explaining...

Master Reggie, giving the best massages… Now he spoke about muscle memory, but how it wasn’t what I’d always thought. It wasn’t muscle’s tendency to return more quickly to peak size once you started working out again. It was how muscle remembers what your mind forgets, so that a massage can remind you what you always knew.

Listening to Reggie made me love listening more. He knew everything, all the important ideas that interested me most. Amazing how right he was, saying just what I’d been thinking, notions simmering just at the edge of my awareness.

Okay to call Reggie Master Reggie. Only natural to serve a stronger man. My place, under his care. I wanted this all my life, a strong man to idolize and submit to, had never been satisfied until Reggie let me become his submissive little faggot.

Faggot? No, I don’t have to be one yet, but Reggie calling me that really makes me horny for hard cock. Funny how I’ve always desired to be degraded by someone I can trust…

Kelly was saying something now. I tried listening, but her voice made me uncomfortable. My subconscious welcomed her graciously enough, but my conscious mind squirmed to escape. I remembered reading an article about mens voices being easier for human brains to interpret, how male and female voices are interpreted in completely different areas of the brain.

It explained everything.

But Kelly kept right on talking, and I had to keep listening. Reggie’s cock seemed to swell even bigger. The head filled my whole mouth. I licked the slit for precum, sweet, mostly fructose. I could imagine this amplified by my addictive semen regiment. Was Kelly saying to imagine it? Her voice droned on like Charlie Brown’s teacher.

The words “anal sex” slipped in and out, and my asshole tingled like an itch still in infancy. I had a bad case of poison ivy on my asshole. How could I…? It didn’t matter. It would itch horribly if I touched it, and itch more if I rubbed it.

Master Reggie’s cock burned in my hand, felt hot to my lips.

I craved his cum.

Say it.

“I am a faggot who craves Master’s cum!”

Did I just yell that out loud? My masters – both of them – shared a look of amusement and accomplishment. Kelly resumed talking and I couldn’t focus. Instead, I reflected on how easy it was to express my evolving identity. Hadn’t I always wanted to feel secure enough with others to be my true self?

Master. Master Reggie. His increasing importance momentarily alarmed me. True, he was gorgeous and charming, exactly the kind of man who could turn a straight guy faggot. Not that I’d been very difficult. I’d always wanted to suck delicious cocks.

No, that wasn’t right. I’d never –

Kelly kept talking, diverting my attention. I remembered hurrying to my car. I tried to focus on how I’d felt then, frightened and disgusted, not trusting Reggie one bit.

But that was before… Remember how safe I’d felt when he tackled me in the grass? Feeling secure in his arms, now that was something I’d long sought, maybe not from a guy, but look at him. My sexy master wasn’t just a boring guy.

This stud had a yummy cock and familiar voice I recalled from past lives. I’d always loved him, every reincarnation included us uniting, Reggie’s voice plucking me from my mundane, crappy life and leading me to security and contentment.

My place – idolizing Master.

Reggie had resumed talking and it dawned on me he’d been going on for some time. I hadn’t noticed right away. Nor had I noticed Kelly moving behind me, but did now. Her breasts squished into my back. Her fingers felt wet on my nipples. Stubble sanded gently against my butt.

Wait, was she speaking too? I heard her sometimes, but when I tried to listen, only Reggie’s voice made noise. Maybe Kelly’s earlier commentary was only now reaching my conscious mind.

What I thought I heard was: “Sexy giving your stupid girlfriend away.”

I thought of Julia, a hand reaching into the darkness to lead me out. She would be home soon, perhaps already was.

She’d flip out if I wasn’t waiting for her. The possibility of an interrogation unsettled me from the relaxed state my friends had induced, not enough for me to stop sucking Reggie’s cock though, no, not until he’d ejaculated his special serum down my throat.

What was taking so long? I was starting to want him choking me with his dick. Like Kelly, I too was getting tired.

So just relax, I thought. Maybe it was Reggie or Kelly speaking.

Easier to relax and forget.

Forget what, I wondered? But then my mind was blank and it didn’t matter.

I heard Reggie and Kelly talking, talking to me or each other. I sunk even deeper, allowed them to keep track for me, knew they understood better, should decide everything from now on… Their voices were beautiful, soothing… Kelly saying hypnosis was my natural state for my mind to be in… Reggie saying my ass craved cock whenever men gave me attention… I listened purposelessly. Let their voices soak in without consideration, without even questioning whether they’d affect me. Listening mattered. Paying attention was useless. Instead just continue sinking deeper, Tommy. Listening happens automatically, ever since I…

I drifted, forgot I was sucking cock, forgot my aching knees, nipples taking me deeper, forgot to listen, simply sinking, Kelly and Reggie, Reggie and Kelly, Julia listening, Kelly and Reggie telling Julia what’s good…

Forever passed. I noticed but didn’t. Listening matters. Listening and listening and listening because words dissolving my attention make perfect sense.

Master Reggie says I’m interested. Reggie’s perfect and a god. Perfect sense his instructions complete me. Kelly knows, knows Master Reggie orders Tommy faggot slave.

My voice now, except it sounds funny, distant, like a different person entirely. “Bot Wot Cum towel persawa untikiwatchi poosawa unga.” It makes no sense. It’s gibberish. Even what could be words is said in tones that seem to render them meaningless.

I’m aware I’m aware, but remember nothing except how dreamy and purposeful it felt to sink deeply. I can’t hear Reggie or Kelly, only my voice babbling incoherently. I simply won’t stop, even though my lips don’t feel like they’re moving.

Still, what I’m saying is important. Don’t ask how I know. My impression is that I’m negotiating, although right now am willing enough to agree to any terms. It’s interesting enough simply to experience whatever people decide suits me best. By people, I mean anyone, yet a nagging doubt inside me worries only certain people direct my mind. I can’t say why this disturbs me, only that my desire is to be completely suggestible.

What must be said, I continue to say and care less and less about it being complete gibberish. The right person is listening, the person who will direct me to my next arrangement of experiences.

I listen for a voice with authority.

Kelly speaks next, and I listen with complete and perfect attention.

She says, “Reggie and I hypnotized you, Tommy, but it was never supposed to work so well.” Her words make sense, but don’t affect me one way or the other. I want to obey her though, and eagerly anticipate a suggestion I can accept completely.

“Open your eyes,” she says. I’d thought they were open and that it was just dark. The light burns. My vision is perverted, but quickly adjusts. Kelly looks like someone who knows. I can’t think of what she knows, but am eager to please her by obeying her unquestioningly. It’s my want-most.

“Do you remember Reggie cumming in your mouth?”

My mind returns to this most important event, my sudden realization that worshipping Master Reggie satisfies me completely, serving him is Heaven forever, and that Master Reggie’s decisions are my want-mosts. I try to recall decisions he’s made for me and my anus itches, just a little. Another important realization announces itself.

It’s sexy everyone knows me-Tommy is a faggot slave. Suddenly, I must smile and keep smiling. You know, so that it’s obvious.

“Stop smiling,” Kelly tells me and I comply to show her I’m obedient and hopefully encourage more direction.

“I think I can make you you again.”

This means nothing to me.

“The only thing is, there’s this part of me that needs Reggie. I can’t seem to control myself sometimes.”

“I need Reggie too,” I say, which feels sexy to admit and makes me want him with us now. “Reggie is sexy and powerful and the alpha male, who must be worshipped by faggot slaves like me who know he’s brilliant and gorgeous and has yummy, nutritious, addictive cum for—”

“Quiet,” she says, delighting me with directions to adhere to.

Still, I continue worshipping Reggie in my mind. Saying those things out loud made them bigger in my head, more important, more interesting to dwell on. Master Reggie owns me, which I always want obsessively. I remember my days of downloading porn and realize how all along that had really been me longing to serve Reggie, whose cock was delicious and constantly in my thoughts.

“Stop thinking about him just for now, okay?”

Of course she could tell. Kelly knows everything that matters.

“Reggie’s got it in his head he wants Julia. He says I’m his girlfriend and slept with you, so he should get to fuck Julia.”

Reggie knows best. His plan sounds reasonable and necessary. “Sounds good.”

Kelly makes this exasperated face that reminds me she’s the second smartest person on Earth. I’m sorry I’m so dumb and frustrating to her.

“Listen,” she says, “until I tell you different, you will think as you did before we hypnotized you. But you won’t panic.”

It’s like waking up. Like putting on your glasses. Suddenly, I’m plain old, never-been-hypnotized Thomas again. I’m appalled and disgusted by my behavior, and more so, by how eagerly I participated in my submission. I feel a pressing need to rinse with mouthwash.

Reggie intends to hypnotize Julia, then in all likelihood, addict her to his semen. I know about hypnosis. A person – well, some part of them – has got to want the suggestions to happen. Reggie could addict Julia to his cum if he can get it into her, but she’d be near impossible to hypnotize. I’d only been susceptible because I had fantasies of being submissive while under hypnosis. Julia couldn’t be less interested in – what did she call it? – all that new age bullshit.

I explain this to Kelly, who doesn’t look at all relieved. “Reggie’s a sneaky bastard and think about it, Julia’s already addicted to cum and hasn’t been getting any from you. Maybe she’s faithful because she’s morally against cheating, but she might subconsciously accept being hypnotized to deny responsibility for her actions.”

This makes sense—revolting, horrible sense.

Reggie must never get his slimy hands on my Julia. She’s too good for that creep.

“I need to get home,” I say, surprisingly calm under these dire circumstances.

“I should go with you.”

I shake my head. “How would I explain THAT to Julia?”

“We just tell her Reggie’s plan. And about the addictive cum.”

I’m shaking my head no, which is entirely unconscious.

“We won’t have to tell her every lurid detail,” Kelly argues, protesting the gesture I didn’t realize I was doing. “We’ll leave out most of it.”

“I’m not sure I want her knowing Reggie’s got super-addictive cum either. It might tempt her.”

Kelly thinks about something, then tells me, “Remember listening, Tommy? You’re once again under my control.”

I heard her say it. A moment later, we pulled into my driveway, Kelly in the passenger seat. Her car was in the driveway too, along with Julia’s.

Reggie is here and from the lack of him outside the front door, already inside.

Miraculously, I remain calm. No sense freaking out until I know for sure what’s happening. I’m glad Kelly came too. She’s an asset and might just save the day.

Just before unlocking the front door, I look deeply into her eyes. It just happens, but it strikes me now I’ve been fixated on her the entire car ride, though surely, I’d been preoccupied worrying about Julia.

Kelly is more beautiful than any other girl. I must have noticed it before, surely imagined her eyes when we were apart and stole long, frequent glances when together. I feel rapturous seeing such beauty face to face.

It’s difficult to look away, but when I do, I notice from the corner of my eye, Kelly’s smiling.

I open the door. Inside, Reggie is speaking, his voice coming from the kitchen. I wish I’d brought a weapon.

I rush in to find Reggie sitting at the kitchen table and Julia making coffee.

“Julia!” Relief comes immediately. “Thank God you’re all right.”

She sees Kelly standing in the kitchen entrance, seeming to see her first, even though I’m closer and the one speaking. “What’s this?” she asks, her tone icy with underlying threats of hysterical accusations to possibly follow.

Funny thing, I’m still comforted by Kelly here with me.

“I have a lot to tell you, but first, there’s nothing going on between me and Kelly. She’s only here to verify what I’m saying.”

Soon as I say this, denying mine and Kelly’s relationship – whatever the hell it is – feels like lying. A quiver of shame churns my stomach at trivializing our deep, ongoing bond, particularly with Kelly listening. I continue:

“Reggie’s here because he wants to control your mind. He’s devious and manipulative and we’ve got to stay far away from him. He’s—”

“Is this the guy from your Archie fantasy?” Julia’s anger resonates in each syllable of Arch-ie-fant-a-sy. Her spite is blooming, and I question the extent of its capabilities. How extreme might she behave in anger?

“We can talk about it after he’s gone, okay? Reggie, I’m telling, not asking – leave this house now.”

Reggie’s been smiling since I entered and is still. He’s thinking he can put me back into trance whenever he wants. He doesn’t know Kelly superseded his programming. At least, I hope that’s how it worked.

I pull a knife from the rack on the kitchen counter. “I’m counting to 2,” I tell him.

His smile wanes. Reggie looks toward Kelly, who avoids eye contact.

“Tommy, are you really going to make me humiliate you in front of your girlfriend? The way you’re behaving, I’m really tempted.” He’s trying to sound sure of himself, but the stiffness in his speech betrays his uncertainty.

“One,” I say.

“Reggie’s not going anywhere,” Julia hisses, stepping between the two of us. “He says he’s got something to tell me and since you’re obviously afraid of me hearing what it is, I think it’s important that I know.”

She looks afraid of whatever Reggie might say, like anticipating a diagnosis of cancer or something. Seeing her look of worry amplified, I realize it’s always been there to some extent.

Maybe I only notice now because Kelly’s such a contrast. She looks comfortable and at ease. Well, now that Reggie’s looking at Julia instead of her.

What am I supposed to do now? Kill him? Let him talk? No way he’ll successfully hypnotize her in her current state of distress. Seeing Kelly set off every alarm Julia has.

The worry now is that Reggie might put me back in trance.

“Julia, before he says anything, you need to know that Reggie’s had me under hypnosis. If I start acting unusual, he may have found some way to trigger me. That’s why it’s so important that he leave now.”

“And you’re not acting unusual now?” Again, she glowers at Kelly, probably jealous of how sexy she is. I myself avoid looking at her at all costs. I might not ever look away!

Reggie unleashes his reptilian charm. He’s all snake. “Tommy, you need to calm down and just listen. Listening is the most important thing.”

I prepare myself to pay close attention. Let him hurry up and say whatever he means to say, then get out.

“Julia seems like a reasonable girl. She just doesn’t want secrets kept from her. It makes sense she’s interested in knowing what’s going on. She’s listening to me and I’m sure she’s eager… to listen… hear… everything. Listening, Tommy. You know about listening, don’t you? It’s how we communicate, how we make your decisions.”

He’s supposed to be talking to Julia, but Reggie’s looking right at me. Julia must notice how weird he’s acting! I listen, watching his mouth move as he speaks, mesmerized and attentive to his every word. I focus so heavily on Reggie’s soothing voice, I’m oblivious to myself nodding.

I don’t know how Julia and Kelly are receiving Reggie’s speech. I never look away to notice.

By the time I realize Reggie’s put me under hypnosis, I’m far enough entranced to want to continue sinking deeper. Safely insulated from the situation around me, what might happen next is unimportant. Only listening matters now.

Sometimes I’m aware he’s talking to me. Other times, Reggie’s voice seems directed somewhere else. It doesn’t matter. Master’s voice is strong and certain. Hearing him – whomever he’s talking to – just relaxes me even deeper. It comforts me that Reggie’s in control. It means everything is fine.

Sometimes I hear womens voices too, which also relax me. Three voices for me to hear. These three voices, close family, wonderful to listen to…

I drift.

Someone says, “Come with me, Tommy.”

I’m so deep, deep as not to tell if it’s male or female. Three voices become one voice, one voice to listen to, telling me to come, one voice to follow… I come as told.

They spoke. He spoke. She spoke. All the voices speak, but it’s only one voice. One voice talking and telling me to go deep and then the next thing I know, I’m swallowing cum with Reggie’s dick pulsating in my mouth and hand. His cum is thick like honey and it’s all I want so I jerk off his big dick for more, swallowing everything cumming out and feeling closer and closer.

Voices all around and I don’t register anything they’re saying, nor care. I listen and feel myself slipping and eventually realize I’m alone and wait peacefully without concern.

It seems I hear cries in the background, familiar moans, what sound like women having the best, most intense orgasms of their lives. Do I know them? It doesn’t matter. Listening brings me deeper, lets me float, fills me with happiness.

Thinking about Reggie fills me with happiness.

The taste of his delicious cum lingers on my tongue. Focusing on it helps me remember my nipples in his fingers. I long to rest my face in Reggie’s lap, feel the heat from his balls against my face, smell his sexy pheromones, breathe him in and in and in.

Nearby, Julia’s voice groans, “Oh, god, this is what I’ve needed…”

It startles me to recognize her voice and it’s like waking up to a loud alarm clock with your heart pounding. She’s fucking him. Panic washes over me and instinctively, I need to suck Reggie’s dick to feel safe.

Imagining sucking cock makes me feel safe.

I imagine it and do my best to return to my place, my place of mindless peace and tranquility, and get three-quarters the way there, but not back to where their voices all blend together into senseless gibberish.

The nagging desire to swallow cum is like trying to sleep hungry.

I hear Julia tell Reggie she never had a cock like his. I hear Kelly get fucked. Reggie asking, “Should I have Tommy-boy suck me clean?”

I feel humiliated and at the same time, want to suck pussy cum off Reggie’s cock.

His hot cum. Yes, and that’s what I really want. Suck cock tasting like pussy and swallow Reggie’s delicious cum.

Kelly comes in to check on me. From the other room, Julia moans.

He’s fucking her again, making sure Julia is good and hooked.

“You’re awake,” Kelly says quietly.

I nod. She looks beautiful and is the only one who understands, really. I can’t look away from her.

Kelly smiles. “Tommy,” she says. “Black out.”

A light switch turns off in my mind. Sometimes it comes on again and sometimes it’s off. Sometimes I’m aware of voices filling my head. Other times, I just behave as comes natural. This means cleaning the house and cooking meals. Sometimes sucking Reggie’s cock.

Julia ignores me completely. She tries to pretend I’m not here, that her meals magically appear on the set table and the dishes wash themselves.

Kelly’s friendly, treating me like a kid brother she means to take care of, though more and more, she loses interest, especially as I speak back less and less.

The man I’m interested in is Reggie. Nothing is more fulfilling than serving a real man and his concubines. I love when he lets me suck his cock. It’s Reggie I most attend to, serving all his favorite meals, massaging his muscular shoulders, blowing him while he eats or uses the toilet. Every time he smiles at me or cums down my throat or on my face, it’s all worth it.

Every now and then, he even fucks my ass. It hurts pushing in and is uncomfortable in my stomach, but I dutifully put my butt up in the air for him, happy to be of use. Who am I kidding? I love being submissive to a real man—always wanted to be used as a gay cum slut, ever since I can remember – a few months ago.

My desire to be submissive continues being reinforced, which is good, since it’s my purpose in life. Anyone can have whatever opinion of me. Without shame or pride, this is simply doing as Master says: the right thing to do.

More and more, Master lets other Masters give me cum. I know they’re my Masters. Their dicks are hard and delicious. Perfect for sucking, perfect for everything. I serve all hard dicks.

Time passes, and eventually I notice Kelly and Julia are gone. I don’t remember when I last saw Reggie. New faces… new faces with hard dicks give me cum. And every time I swallow, I remember I am addicted, and put my ass in the air like a good girl.