The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

How to Make Your Cum Addictive – Part 6

By Pause88

Her car was there, which might mean anything. Reggie was driving her car these days. Was he driving her to work too? Or was she home?

I parked beside her car and spent several minutes with the ignition running. It seemed to me if I went inside, I’d suck Reggie’s dick. Like it was definite, if I knocked on the door. Saw him.

Especially if Kelly was working.

I’m not gay, nor do I want to be. My urge to swallow semen is entirely chemical – a drug addiction, not any desire to love or be loved by men. I’m certainly not attracted to guys.

Yet, without Kelly to collect Reggie’s cum for me, it was too easy to see myself sliding into behaviors that would be habit-forming. Maybe I’d find some way to justify it. Tell myself, just this once. What’s the big deal? I’m already eating cream pie. Would sucking Reggie’s cock be so much worse?

It’d be likelier if Kelly was working, without her around to milk him for me. Too, in a room alone together, there’d be one less witness. This really did make a difference.

My memory rewound to Reggie’s savagery last time, when he’d choked Kelly with his dick and rammed her so that we bumped heads. He wanted me, but because he hated me. His underlying anger was unmistakable, transparent behind his shark-like grin.

He would humiliate me. It had already started, but would mature into something grotesque if allowed. Disgusting is funny to creeps like him.

Yet, even knowing this, even as I foresaw the mortification awaiting me, my hand turned the ignition and pulled the key free. I unfastened my seatbelt. I opened the car door. It helped not thinking about it, allowing my body to perform mindlessly like a robot – walking across the parking lot, following the sidewalk. My brain, always so active, picked now to shut off – when its alarms might have saved me.

My brain was in on it – leading me to my subconscious desires, making my knuckles rap the apartment door. I hoped Kelly was home. Or else Reggie was in his own apartment. Maybe no one would come to the door.

Inside, I heard rustling. The wait lasted and lasted. My brain woke just long enough to giggle nervously at the absurdity of the situation. Then, a question occurred to me as clearly as if I’d read it on a teleprompter.

The door opened. It was Reggie.

He was all smiles. I half-expected a hug.

“Come in,” he said, opening the door wider. “So good to see you.”

I went quietly into the living room, with Reggie close behind.

“So, how’s the girlfriend?” When he spoke, I jumped. It was as if I hadn’t known he was there, though of course I did. I was aware of him like he was a planet. My heart thundered crazily in my chest.

“She’s working,” I said, then wondered. Like Kelly, Julia might be up to anything right now. I hardly knew her anymore.

Reggie grinned, “Well, someone has to, right?” This was where he might have laughed, where you’re supposed to laugh to make a statement less offensive. Reggie didn’t laugh. He only kept smiling and watching me with curious, shining eyes.

“Yeah,” I said, and looked down at his feet. Could be, I’d get to know those feet well.

I remembered I had a question to ask him, but had lost it down a deep well. In my head, I stared down into the darkness for some glimmer to remind me. In Kelly’s living room, I only watched Reggie’s bare feet. He wore nothing but boxers, a gold necklace and ten rings. He wasn’t rushing me, but he was amused, devouring my discomfort.

“Kelly’s out auditioning for a movie.”

The floor moved, or I became dizzy. I stayed absolutely still, hoping my equilibrium would return. I just had to prevent myself from falling. Picturing Reggie laughing at my reaction helped immensely.

“No, Reggie…” Desperate and pleading... “You didn’t…”

“Hell of a lot more flow than working in a fucking office.” He laughed. “Kelly didn’t exactly need a whole lot of convincing.”

“Aren’t you afraid of losing her?”

Reggie looked at me dead on. He didn’t shake his head, nor convey expression in his face. I understood anyway, and also that my understanding was inconsequential to his design. No, Kelly wouldn’t be going anywhere. Reggie had something she wanted. Not just super addictive cum. Finding someone else with semen just as strong was simply a matter of rolling the dice.

My ability to shirk him meant everything. Thus, the situation felt hopeless. We were discussing everything but why I’d come, though he could have had my mouth around his cock with but a word.

I craved his hot cum jetting into my mouth. Ached for it. Swallowed reflexively.

I was what Kelly wanted – whom she loved. That was why Reggie hated me, and also why she’d stay. Reggie believed he could control me to him. Why? Couldn’t I just follow Kelly wherever porn and promiscuity led her?

Now, I remembered: Julia. Reggie hoped to add her to his harem, and expected Julia to keep me tethered. Well, the three of them. Kelly doing porn made my stomach twist, yet imagining Julia in this role brought vomit into my throat.

Now my original question bubbled up, my brain providing ammunition if I really wanted to use it.

“Reggie,” I asked, “are you a private investigator?”

That stopped him, though only for a moment.

“Then you have talked to Julia about me.”

I had no urge to explain how he’d come up. His head was big enough already. Yet, the question served its purpose. My heart pounded in a different kind of anticipation. Whereas I’d expected to suck his dick, my instinct now was to kill him.

“Tell me,” I demanded, without even knowing what there was to tell. My hands balled into fists, my nails digging half-moons into my palms.

“No,” he said, carefully.

Amazing I didn’t kill him right then. “No?”

“I’m not a private investigator. I met Julia at a party and told her I knew you from an investigation I was involved doing for another client. I tried to convince her to pay me something for details about what your activities when you’re not together, but she said I was full of shit and that she already knew everything there was to know about you.”

Could I believe him? It was easy to picture her saying this. I wanted to believe him. I wanted things comfortable between us. Sucking a man’s cock might be interesting. My focus was becoming fuzzy. I tried to remember being angry, but couldn’t.

“Thing is, she did call me. After she found out about Kelly, she called and asked to meet.”

Coffee has never had the kind of effect this statement made. I was once again riveted.

“Relax, I hadn’t met Kelly yet and knew absolutely nothing about you. Long story short, I tried to convince Julia to sleep with me. She freaked out and ran home to you. It’s just coincidence Kelly and I live in the same complex. Do you believe coincidences can lead you to your destiny, Tommy?”

Him calling me Tommy was like finding out your lunch fell on the floor before the waiter brought it to you. Reggie’s story was preferable to the worst case scenarios I’d considered though. He hadn’t fucked her... She’d freaked out. Here was a cool washcloth on my fevered brow. Julia wasn’t the type of girl to whore herself out. She’d only dressed up because that was the theme of the party.

“What time do you expect Kelly back?” I asked.

Reggie seemed relieved the threat had passed. All his bluster the other night about kicking my ass was bluff. I’d felt sure I could beat him in a fight, but not that he knew it too. Apparently, our conclusions were on par. Reggie had been intimidated by me. His relief put color into his cheeks and a nervous smile he couldn’t put away.

It was reassuring, yet I also felt ashamed – guilty. Why? It was bizarre. It must have come from having diminished him. Though, hadn’t Reggie deserved it? An apology trembled behind my lips, squirming to escape my head and enter into our memories.

I had to say something. “You know, you make me really nervous…”

This seemed brave to say – to admit. We might become friends, I thought. Talk to him a little. Let him get to know you, I thought. This was my subconscious, of course, leading me to my desires without considering the consequences. A mind is a devious creature, trainable, but always to be watched closely. My mind was telling me if Reggie and I were open with each other, we could be best friends and everything would be okay. My mind was telling me, just be honest.

Reggie seemed amused. “Do I?” he asked, playfully. That look of unease had vanished, as if it never existed. “Why would you need to be nervous?”

Be honest, I told myself. “You seem dangerous.”

“No,” he said, shaking his head. “That’s ludicrous.” His smile was a fraud. He looked more dangerous than ever.

“It’s just that… I don’t know. You have Kelly auditioning to do porn.”

“No,” Reggie said. “I don’t think that’s it. You made your mind up about me earlier than that. Didn’t you?”

He was right. I’d felt threatened by him ever since he first appeared outside Kelly’s door. Were my heebie-jeebies justified or had I simply been jealous?

Reggie presented this into the open. “It freaked you out Kelly was available and dating other men. Didn’t it?”

I nodded. But surely there were other reasons Reggie freaked me out. I snatched frantically at the tornado inside me head, but gripped nothing. It didn’t help Reggie had moved closer to me, his unwavering eyes affecting my ability to reason.

“Of course it did. You two care a lot about each other, and you love Julia. You were probably already confused and emotional. Meeting me only added to your worries, right?”

That was true. Reggie made me a nervous wreck.

“You’re afraid of losing Julia, and you don’t want to lose Kelly. You’re feeling unsure of your masculinity too. You’re impotent and suddenly curious about exploring relationships with men. That’s too much for one person to worry about, Tommy.”

This time Reggie saying Tommy felt reassuring. He really seemed to understand what I was going through.

“Thing is, all those things matter, but they don’t. Worrying is making you delirious. You’ve got too much on your mind. Close your eyes a minute. Take some deep breathes. Everything can wait as long as it needs to, and you’ve got me right here.”

I closed my eyes. I’d wanted to ever since he said things matter, but don’t. His voice was soothing, like Kelly’s. I felt safe just breathing and listening.

I heard myself say, Yes, Reggie. Was I agreeing to something I shouldn’t? No, just that Reggie would take care of me. I’d be safe with him. He made me feel like a toddler, safe in Daddy’s strong arms.

Reggie did hug me now. I wanted to cry with relief. His hug assured me I’d be all right. He massaged my shoulders, then the back of my neck. My whole body relaxed and then he stopped massaging me. For a moment, Reggie’s hands deserted me. I missed them massaging me – wanted more from him.

My nipples yelped in pain. I only gasped. Reggie pinched them hard, then began rolling the tips between his thumb and forefinger. I had a strong desire to say Yes, Reggie even though he hadn’t said anything yet.

“You have big nipples for a guy,” he whispered, misting my ear in a cloud of hot, moist breath. Shivers danced down my neck and my knees buckled slightly. “Your addictive cum potion do that to you?”

“Yes, Reggie.” Pleasure washed over me answering with these words.

“It made your dick soft, made you want cum and is making your tits grow?” Reggie chuckled. “Sounds like it’s turning you into a girl.” Reggie’s commentary was less soothing now, but with his hands on my nipples, I was his rapt audience. Funny how having your mind open is sometimes a physical sensation.

“It’s okay to be a girl.” Reggie’s voice was soft again. It felt wonderful to once again relax completely – relax into his gentle voice like a comfy sofa with cushions you can sink into. “Fun, actually – let your female side run wild when I’m taking care of you. Best friends sharing girlfriends and extra-addictive cum from the most beautiful dick you’ve ever seen. Doesn’t your mouth water when you want my cum, Tommy?”

My mouth was watering, though I only noticed now. “Yes, Reggie.” I was smiling, feeling really relaxed, floaty, but better because someone else was taking care of everything for me. My nipples felt sexy and focused my attention. Everything was wonderful. My subconscious whispered, “This is what I’ve wanted.” I heard myself purr.

“Watching Kelly suck the big fat head, you wanted her place blowing me. Sucking the head of my dick – your best, closest friend’s dick dribbling precum… Tastes like a yummy dick lollipop… Not too sweet, but delicious and important… It’s okay to suck my dick… Kelly thinks it’s hot you like it as much as she does…” He chuckled. “Another thing… Do you remember that night we had a threesome? You’d eaten Kelly’s pussy after I nutted into her and your tiny pencil dick grew a little? That only happens now when you’re acting like a horny girl. You can get hard then, so you remember men get you hot and girls are just friends who share yummy semen. Think back to that night, Tommy. Wasn’t that sexy, all of us sharing my gooey sperm?” This time, it wasn’t a chuckle, but a laugh he tried to stifle. It came out with an elevated pitch and sounded as if popped out by a ten year old.

Reggie stepped in closer, so that I felt his dick hard against my thigh. I rubbed my thigh against it, wanting to reach down and hold it tightly in my hand. My desire was potent, but Reggie wasn’t finished talking to me. I had to keep listening, my mind absorbing without thinking. I allowed the magic entering my swollen nipples to carry me away from desire or anticipation or preference of one activity over another. Reggie was my best, closest friend and knew where touching me mattered.

“Yes, Reggie,” I said and then continued saying more, my subconscious reaching out to destiny. “Sexy sharing your extra-addictive love potion sperm...”

“Remember telling me something when you got hard, right after I pulled you away from Kelly and kept you from making a fool of yourself?”

I remembered clearly because it had freaked me out so severely.

“Yes, Reggie,” I said.

“Felt sexy saying it, didn’t it? You remember what you told me, don’t you, Tommy?”

Two questions at once. I didn’t know which to answer. Yet, both answers were the same. Except I hadn’t felt sexy. I’d felt repulsed. I remembered back, vibrating with the intensity of the repulsion, but my nipples felt amazing. Everything felt perfect. The intensity of the repulsion reinterpreted excited me. It’s so easy to define a flush of adrenaline as any emotion you expect.

This time, I did not answer Yes, Reggie.

I gave him the answer ready for his possession.

“You are so fucking cool, Reggie.”

Admitting this to him and myself heightened my awareness of this incredible pleasure. I wanted to throw myself into Reggie’s arms, feel his hold around me and never think again. He gave my nipples a hard squeeze.

“You are so fucking cool, Reggie!” My voice was louder this time, not quite a scream, though felt like one in my mind. I’d been so quiet in my mind.

“You’re comfortable openly admiring me, aren’t you, Tommy? I mean, you’re comfortable enough with yourself you can admit you worship the ground I walk on if anyone wants to know. In fact, it’s sexy being open with people. Letting others who might be interested know what you really think? Without emotional inhibitions? Sexy letting your guard down and exposing your feelings? I think it even makes those feelings stonger, right, Tommy? Aren’t your feelings for me increasing by the moment?”

Reggie realized he was asking too many questions at once. He paused, then asked, “You feel good about what I’m saying, Tommy?”

“Mmmmmmm,” I sighed, hoping this conveyed what words could not.

“It’s important we’re talking about this. Getting our concerns out into the open…”

“Yes, Reggie.” Saying his name like a mantra, making Reggie’s name last until my lungs were empty, putting myself deeper under his guidance... I wanted to be very deep for him, had always secretly wanted to be deep under someone’s power and had always been scared. Now, Reggie had me. He had me by my nipples, letting my subconscious make his job easier, giving him what he wanted, what I wanted. I would eagerly go as deep for Reggie as he wanted me.

Reggie laughed one of those ‘I can’t believe it’ laughs. He thought my vulnerability was hilarious. That laugh said I’m just getting started. That laugh said I was toast.

I was eager for more of his voice, to listen more as he instructed. It didn’t matter if he told me I was a chicken and sent me away. Listening provided contentment and focus, two thing many of us lack in our lives. What did being humiliated matter, so long as I was happy humiliating myself and satisfied at fulfilling my purpose?

“Tommy, let me know you’re still with me from time to time, okay? I don’t want you falling asleep. You’ve got a very special job coming up.” There was emphasis on the words JOB and CUMMING.

I licked my lips.

“You’re actually kind of a pussy, Tommy. I see how easy you give your willingness to do anything to a real man. I bet it’s natural for you to listen to instructions, probably always has been, hasn’t it, Tommy? Sexy people telling you what to do, what to think, and you always wanting bigger and bigger requests?”

He paused and asked, “Still with me?”

I enunciated to prevent slurring, though learned what I said only after hearing myself out loud, “With you, yes, Reggie… obey…”

“Good boy.” He laughed. “You love being told you’re a good boy. And now you’ll taste the best cum on the planet, Tommy. You’ve loved swallowing loads of it before, but this time it’s extra potent. So potent it’ll taste like…” He thought for a second, “…your greatest desire. You’ll be thrilled you got it and feel proud about how it came to you, and will instantly start thinking about how much you want it again. You understand, you faggot cocksucker?”

I stumbled over what he’d called me, but only for a millisecond. My ability to think was suspended. I accepted my suggestions easily and unquestioningly.

Reggie backed away from me. His hands released my nipples. I longed for them and felt his spell over me retreating. No, it couldn’t be over. I wanted to float and listen on and on.

Reggie’s hand took mine and brought it to his dick, hard and thick and pulsating. The skin was soft, delicate – would feel tender against my lips. His hands pressed down on my shoulders. “Go down,” he whispered. “You must suck cock and swallow cum.”

He said the magic words. His instructions while I’d been under were evaporating from my conscious memory. I knew from research I’d done on hypnosis that a lasting impression depended largely on me, on my willingness to comply. At present, I felt awoken abruptly and not very different. However, Reggie had said the magic word.

Cum. I knew I wanted that – wanted it hungrily. Wasn’t that why I’d stopped by when Kelly was likely at work? I still felt strange sinking to my knees, accepting the choice I’d made to actually try it myself. The ice had been broken though. My first blowjob was starting without having to ask for it, or being made to feel like less of a man.

It was the hypnosis that broke the ice, and make no mistake, hypnosis was what Reggie’d used on me. Kelly taught him, maybe not believing I’d ever actually relax enough to submit. I couldn’t imagine her wanting the changes Reggie intended.

Reggie’s voice had calmed my nervousness and given pretense for why a heterosexual would willingly give head. I’d never have relaxed enough to suck his thick, throbbing dick without at least being able to pretend I was under Reggie’s hypnotic control and therefore, separate from my actions.

I worried he’d fuck my face like he’d done Kelly’s. I was afraid of throwing up on Reggie’s gorgeous, sexy dick. Sucking came naturally, like a baby’s reflex to suck a lactating nipple.

Reggie’s dick was full of lactation, dribbling encouragement in response to my first attempt. Tasting triggered my insatiable desire for more. My craving for Reggie’s extra addictive cum was insatiable, at least for his delicious precum. I sucked and sucked, jerking him off like jerking myself. I anticipated swallowing gulps of hot semen with my entire propensity for concentration. His hand ran through my hair and I could appreciate how magnetic and powerful this man was. I couldn’t believe I was with him and doing this.

Every now and then, I’d take a breather to stare up at him and smile. Reggie’s face and chest flushed with red made me feel – this is going to sound weird – like his girlfriend, almost romantic toward him. He was perfect breathing hard up there, perspiration pouring off his face. I felt giddy worshipping his huge, sexy cock.

“Keep sucking,” he whispered and I resumed quickly and with renewed fervor, hoping to make up for disappointing him. It was crazy how eager I was to please him, make him happy with me, and demonstrate my devotion to his beautiful, delicious cock.

Now his hand took hold of my head. His dick buried so deeply down my throat I couldn’t breathe, not even through my nose. Then he thrust deeper and soon was fucking my throat, not caring if he killed me. My gag reflex triggered an upheavel of my stomach contents. I swallowed it back, and still Reggie shoved his throbbing, fat dick down my esophagus, over and over. My only option was to go limp, surrender completely and return to that safe place Reggie had created with his voice.

I felt him cum and finish his thrusting without letting myself notice it. The world buzzed around me, my head spinning in unfocused awareness. He let go of my head and I came up gasping. Yet, still between gasps, I pressed my wet lips to his slippery, glistening head, sucking him again, savoring the cum mingled with my saliva.

Kelly walked in just as I was about to stop sucking Reggie’s dick. I hadn’t wanted her to see and was stopping any second, but she entered the apartment and saw.

“Oh my God!” she said.

She had encouraged me to do this for him the other night, but the reality of it shocked her. Her shock returned me to my right mind. What was I doing? I’m not gay, I’m not. How did I get on the floor sucking cock?

I stood quickly and started for the door. I didn’t want to talk to either of them or look at their faces, possibly ever again. I couldn’t believe I’d done it. Had I really been hypnotized? Well, the suggestions wouldn’t hold. I was certain of that. Maybe I’d been suggestible while under. Obviously, I’d been—until Kelly startled me awake. I was disgusted and mortified and wanted more than anything to make the past couple hours never have happened.

“Stop,” Reggie commanded.

A tiny part of me was compelled, curious mostly about what would happen next, but I was awake now and not under his control and ignored him, even as he continued shouting for me to come back.

I was aware of Kelly and Reggie speaking hurriedly, then of her chasing after me. I almost ran, but only walked fast to my car. She got to my window before I could shift into reverse and banged on it.

“Talk to me,” she said through the glass. “Don’t just leave.”

“Get in,” I told her and pressed the door unlock button. There was the firing squad sound of four locks reacting simultaneously.

Kelly hesitated long enough to glance back toward the apartment building, then walked around to the passenger side and opened the passenger door.

She did not get in, but leaned in to speak to me. I didn’t want to be here another second, but couldn’t back up with her standing there. She knew it. That’s why she’d opened the door.

“Kelly, get in,” I shouted, “or close the fucking door. Now!”

“We should talk to Reggie first.”

And now I could see from my rearview mirror, here was Reggie coming. Wearing swim trunks and no shirt and a weary expression like me freaking the fuck out was just a minor setback, happens all the time.

I was afraid to talk to him. I didn’t want to see his face.

So fled the car, and ran down the street instead.

Reggie came after me. He was in surprisingly good condition, though maybe a part of me wanted to be caught, not at first, but after the terror got out of my system. After running a while, I did want to talk about it, knew just what I wanted to say.

I ran slower then, then slower, then walked. I looked behind me. Sure enough, Reggie was still in pursuit. I’d had a head start; that lead was evaporating. I started jogging again.

I heard his feet, then went down as Reggie tackled me. We tumbled into the grass. I started to wiggle free, get up, but Reggie threw me down again. He caught me in a bear hug and threw his legs around my waist.

We went down again. I fought, he held me. Reggie whispered in my ear, “Tommy, relax. Relax and listen a minute. I know you’ve got to get home. Julia’s coming home from work soon, right? I just want to tell you something first. I promise, you’ll think it’s funny.”

I relaxed.

His mouth became moist on my ear. This time, when he spoke, it felt muffled and wet. “Good. Relax.” These felt like trigger words, but I remembered what he’d told me – was starting to, when I wanted to.

Reggie grabbed my nipples.

“We’re returning to Kelly’s apartment. You’re going to have a drink and we’ll talk about what happened. Say Yes, Tommy.”

“Yes, Tommy.” I heard myself after I’d already said it. I am such an idiot!

“Stand up,” he said, releasing everything but my nipples.

We stood up.

My dick was hard and I could feel his dick behind me, pressing in.

We returned to Kelly’s apartment, where instead of talking, we...