The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

Chapter Twenty Seven — Landing

* * *

Author’s Note: Circumstances brought a premature end to Chapter Twenty Six, so I went back and revised it a bit. You may want to read through it again!

* * *

“No. Not a chance.”

The answer spilled out of Rebecca before she even had time to really think about it, but her gut didn’t turn over in sudden despair, and her brain’s alarm bells remained silent. “Not ever,” she added, enjoying the wonderful feeling of actually having a say in things, for once. “We freed those girls to get them away from you. You and…” she looked around the room. “And all of… well, this! This secret agent brainwashing shit!”

She crossed her arms in triumph, until she remembered that Alice was fond of doing the same. Her hands dropped back to her sides, nervous tapping her thighs as she waited for whatever nasty idea Alice had up her sleeve.

Instead, Alice cocked her head to one side, like a curious puppy. “We’re back to that, them? Have you learned nothing, Rebecca? About this? About yourself?”

“We’re taking Emily and we’re leaving. If you want to hypnotize the girls upstairs you can do it the old-fashioned way, with drugs and hypnosis.” She glanced back at Celeste. “Just like you used on us.”

“You mean your old hypnotized slave and your new one, don’t you?” Alice grinned. “Where’s that girl who swore up and down that she didn’t want a girlfriend? Oh! That’s right! She’s gone and turned her into a slave, that’s it. Brainwashing is terrible unless it benefits you. I’ve heard that one many times before, Rebecca.”

Celeste cleared her throat. “If I do it…”

“Celeste, we can’t!” Rebecca’s confidence quickly crumbled. Was she the one in the wrong? “Why the hell am I in the minority here? Celeste, she’s turning girls like us into braindead hookers! For fuck’s sake! We can’t just leave them like that!”

The brunette sighed. “I love you, Rebecca. I’ll always do whatever you want. But if we don’t do what she wants, we lose Emily and she just goes out and hypnotizes twenty more club girls tomorrow. Either way, she’s not gonna stop what she’s doing. I mean, just look!” She motioned towards the two Indian girls. “It’s already started again.”

Rebecca stared at her, mouth open. She forgot all about Alice, and the hypnotized girls, and everything else. “Baby, We can’t. I can’t. I’ll never live with myself.”

“Either way we lose, Rebecca. Every girl I trance today leaves another girl getting off a plane today with her mind intact. Every girl we free today puts some other girl in danger. At least this way we get Emily back without a fight.” She reluctantly broke eye contact with Rebecca and faced Alice. “That’s the deal, right?”

“That’s exactly it, Celeste. And Rebecca knows how important my word is to me. You’re nothing without that. Not in this business, or in any other.”

“You’re a real saint, Alice.”

“Rebecca, please!” Celeste’s hazel eyes pleaded for understanding, for Rebecca to give her a sign that there was still a way out of this. For Rebecca to tell her what to do. My free-thinking, independent slave.

”I love you too,” she mouthed back. “So, either we help you, or… what, exactly?”

“Then you leave, dearie.” Alice was still smiling. “Free to go wherever you like. Only Emily will stay here, and mind you, I will find other ways of opening up her mind to me. And as your lovely girlfriend noted, I’ll also be hard at work recruiting more guests for my rooms. You’ve no doubt discussed the pros and cons of involving the authorities. Not the best of ideas, is it? So we each get what we want and we take our leave. It’s that simple, Rebecca. Honestly.”

“I’ll do it,” Celeste said slowly, her eyes focused on Alice’s feet. “If Rebecca’s okay with it. I’ll do it.”

“Delightful!” Alice rubbed her hands together. “Now, dearie, shall we? Mind you, I’ve one tiny additional request.”

Rebecca threw up her hands. “Of course! What is it this time? Come on, Alice! Always ten steps ahead, what the hell is it this time?”

“Rebecca, Rebecca, Rebecca.” Alice crossed her arms, tucking her hands beneath her armpits. She looked annoyed. “I think it’s clear that we’re both a bit wary of one another, aren’t we? What with the endless mind control and all that? You’re afraid of me, but mind you, I’ve got to look out for you as well! So I’ve one more request that I’m certain you can fulfill.” She pointed to Celeste. “I want you to drop Celeste into trance and have her carry our my exact orders, to the letter.”

“So that she can’t secretly tell them to kill you in your sleep?”

“Well I never thought you’d go that far! But in short, yes.”

“Fine. If we’re going to do this… fine.” Rebecca took Celeste by the hand, gently running her thumb over the brunette’s soft, smooth skin. Both of their hands were cold to the tough, and very pale. “Celeste, deeper and deeper down the well.”

The effect was immediate. “Yyyyessssnnnnn.” The brunette’s eyes rolled into her head. She wobbled from side to side before her head finally toppled forward. Her hand tugged against Rebecca’s as her arms and shoulders sagged. “I am under your control, Mistress. My mind and body are open to you.”

Rebecca took a deep breath. She didn’t want to do this. Any of this. “When I snap my fingers, you will open your eyes, but you’ll remain deep in trance. You’ll go upstairs and knock on every single door in the hostel. When…” Rebecca looked to Alice, who signaled her approval. “Whenever someone opens a door or you see someone in the hallway, or you see someone in a room, you will say their trigger phrase and drop them into a trance. You will tell them that they will obey Alice without question and that they’ll want to stay in the hostel all day today, if possible.”

Alice was beaming with motherly pride. “You’re quite good at the creative commands, Rebecca! Pity that you’re—“

“Alice, please. Not the time.” She turned her attention back to her hypnotized girlfriend. “Do you understand your commands, Cel… slave?”

The word substitution was not lost on Celeste, who broke into a pleasant smile. “Yes, Mistress. I will obey all of my commands.”

“When you think you’ve hypnotized everyone, you’ll immediately wake up, and remember everything that you did while you were in trance.” She thought about it, then added “You’ll feel however you want to feel about it, and think whatever you want to think about it. Are you ready?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Rebecca snapped her fingers. The blonde’s head immediately jerked up, and she turned and marched to the basement door without a word. One ear-screeching tug later and she was out of sight, her shoes making faint clomping noises against the stairs that soon faded away to silence, leaving Rebecca to fend for herself.

“You built some safeguards into her, didn’t you?” Alice was on the move, too, making her way over to the large monitor. She reached over the top of the set and switched it off. The two mindless girls didn’t react at all. “What that tells me, Rebecca, is that you’re learning. About what it takes to survive in this business. It’s not just about swinging a watch in front of pretty girls, and I apologize for making it seem that easy!”

“Apologize?” Rebecca’s mouth hung open, curling into a cynical smile as she choked back a dictionary’s worth of swear words. “That’s… that’s what you’re going to apologize to me for? For misleading me? Not for brainwashing me, not for kidnapping my friends, not for almost getting us killed, not for… I mean holy shit, Alice! The fuck?”

“Hold onto that thought for one second, dearie.” Alice bent down in front of the nearest girl and waved a hand in front of her face. “Reeva, did you enjoy the lovely light show?”

“Yes, Alice.”

“Excellent! Now, were you to obey someone utterly and without question, who might that lucky woman be?”

“I…” Her eyes fluttered as she struggled to process the question. “Alice. I must obey Alice. Alice is my sun. Alice is my moon. Alice will tell me what to do. The spiral commands me to obey Alice. I will do as I am told. I will—“

“That’s enough, Reeva. Close your eyes, and hear nothing until I touch your forehead.”

The girl fell silent as Alice repeated the process with the second girl. Elizabeth. She looked a few years older than Reeva, and Rebecca wondered if she was an older friend or a big sister. “Don’t worry about Berlin,” she probably said as they collected their baggage at the airport. “I’ll keep you safe from everyone ad everything, little sis.” And she probably did, right up until the moment Alice dropped by their table to show them some new fascinating new shot glasses.

Now they were here, minds wiped and ready to be reborn, heads waiting to be filled with memories of comfortable beds and long days spent shopping and sightseeing, bodies waiting to be used over and over by men with a stack of Euros and the inside knowledge on where to spend them. Berlin was going to be their go-to vacation spot from now on, no matter what the airfare, the weather, their own finances. Alice would tell them to plan a trip, and they would dutifully pack their bags and go, without ever really knowing why.

India’s such a big country… I wonder how many victims Alice might grab from there? Then again, Alice didn’t need any more victims now. That was the point Celeste was trying to make. If they hadn’t freed the others from Alice’s control, Elizabeth and Reeva might have been visiting Brandenburg Gate today.

Then again, maybe not. Maybe Alice would have found them anyway.

She silently prayed that Celeste was right.

* * *

I am an instrument of my Mistress’s perfect will.

Mistress hadn’t said that, exactly, but Celeste enjoyed thinking about her mission that way. The exact details were hazy, of course, but at some point Mistress had given her this specific task to do, and now she was doing it. Her cunt hummed happily as she slipped past the front desk, giving Julie a cheerful wave. Julie already obeys Alice. She made a note to ask the girl for a list of anyone who might have checked out that morning—lost lambs that were now behind her reach. Mistress would be proud.

She followed the smell of fresh coffee to the kitchen, making it her first stop. There were two girls in here, chatting in English and making a small racket as they dumped their dirty dishes and spoons into the sink. “Last night was such a fucking blur,” one said. “The last time I remember was the power going out.”

“I’m glad it came back on,” said the other. “I’m gonna make a second run of this stuff. You want another cup?’’

That was Celeste’s cue. “I’ll have some if you’re making it,” she said, bouncing into the center of the room with a huge smile. “Last night was crazy, huh?” She quickly maneuvered herself into position, standing next to the two girls while keeping one eye on the doorway. With any luck, she could drop girls into trance all day from this one spot, one by one. Starting with—“I’m Celeste,” she said, offering a hand. “Hi.”

“Audrey.” She shook Celeste’s hand.

“Lauren.” The other girl waved and raised her mug to her lips. “Mmm. That hit the spot. Hey Celeste, do you know when the power came back on? Me and Ash were trying to figure it out but we—“

“Summer turns suddenly to winter. Sleep.”

She had a great view of Ashley’s pale blue eyes as they widened into dinner plates before slamming shut. She leaned heavily against the counter with a soft, tired moan. Next to her, Lauren simply froze in place, mug hovering an inch from her open mouth.

“Good. You’re both in a very deep trance now, listening to my voice, and nothing else. Listen carefully your minds open to my commands. Can you hear me?”

“Yes, Celeste,” they said. Lauren’s cup began to dip towards the floor. Celeste deftly caught it mid-slide and pulled it free of Lauren’s limp hand. “Now let your arm fall to your side and as it does, you’ll drop ten times deeper for me. Drop it now, drop. There you go. Deeper. Deeper.”

She pushed against Ashley’s ample chest until the girl was fully supported by the kitchen counter. “Open your minds and listen to me. You are completely hypnotized. Say it.”

“I am completely hypnotized,” said the blonde, and Celeste pressed her thighs together. She wished that Mistress had remembered to program her to avoid getting off on this until she was finished; at the rate her pussy was racing ahead of her, she’d be lucky to get through the first two girls without having to stop for some much-needed jilling off time.

“Good. Now. Repeat after me. You will obey Alice without question. You will always obey Alice without question. When she commands you, you will obey.” God, they looked so hot in trance. Memories that should have been smothered by trance instead pushed their way forward. She’s been in this position before, the powerful hypnotist with two beautiful women under her commands. Programming Emily to obey. Programming Rebecca to dominate their minds. And now she was back here again, her body and soul completely under Rebecca’s control, dominating new minds as her Mistress commanded. They would obey.

We all must obey Mistress, the memories whispered.

She thought of leading the two mesmerized beauties off to their room for some sexy romps, of having Lauren play with Ashley’s boobs while Celeste ate her out from below, screaming for Mistress as she came again and again and-

No. I must obey.

She’d intended for Ashley and Lauren to repeat their orders once, but without a command to do just that, they droned on as their new programming settled into their minds. “…obey Alice without question. I will always obey Alice without question. When she commands me, I will obey. I will obey Alice without…”

“That’s enough. Stop. When I tell you to leave, you will go straight to your rooms. When you walk through the door to your room you will awaken and remember nothing. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“I understand, Celeste.”

She was preparing to wave them off when she heard footsteps in the hallway. They came a bit closer, stopped, then continued forward. Celeste moved to the center of the room again, and readied her beauty-pageant smile. Hopefully whoever it was would notice her first, and not the mesmerized statues behind her.

“Did someone make coffee?” A pretty Korean girl rounded the corner. She stopped, and blushed. “Oh, I’m sorry, are you guys using the kitchen? I can always come back.”

She turned to walk away, and missed the hungry grin on Celeste’s face.

“Summer turns suddenly to winter. Sleep.”

* * *

“I don’t accept your apology, Alice.”

“Well, then! I suppose it doesn’t matter much whether you do or not, Rebecca.” Alice whispered into Elizabeth’s ear, until the girl nodded and rose from her chair. She padded out of the room in her bare feet, pausing only to struggle with the creaky metal door before following in Celeste’s footsteps. Reeva remained where she was, eyes closed, breathing slowly, lost to the world. “Apologies aren’t always intended just for the other person. I gave you what I thought was a tremendous opportunity, but were I to do it all over again, I’d have told you more about things.”

“The job interview.” God, that conversation feels like a million years ago. Was it really just a few days? Sitting in Alice’s apartment, listening to her business plans… actually thinking that they maybe made some kind of crazy sense… “I remember you telling me that I passed it.”

“You failed, Rebecca. I gave you a chance to hear me out and to think things over, and you took what rope I gave you and tried to hang me with it! I dare say that’s cause for not getting the job, dearie! And then Celeste went and ruined her chances as well. I had such high hopes for the both of you! Both extremely talented hypnotists, as good as myself, both young and eager, both about the right age to make friends and lower guards easily.” She sighed, and slapped an open hand across her stomach. “Such a disappointment.”

“I’m so sorry that… wait.” Gears turned in her brain. “You knew that Celeste knew how to hypnotize people?”

“Of course, Rebecca. You didn’t really believe me when I told you that I needed her as an accountant, did you? Although that would have come in handy, I must admit. I’m terrible with numbers!”

She tapped Reeva’s forehead, and the girl’s eyes slowly opened. “Take Reeva here. She and her sister are both studying biochemistry, and Elizabeth’s got a promising internship in the very sort of lab that I rely upon to produce my special drugs. With them under my control, I’ll eventually be able to have a steady drug supply that’s not jeopardized by my current contacts going on holiday at inconvenient times.”

“Reeva, stand up.” Alice guided the girl to her unsteady feet, and pushed away her chair. “You’ve perfect balance now, Reeva. You can stand like that for hours, if need be, without ay pain or discomfort. Do it now.”

“Yes, Alice.”

Alice returned her attention to Rebecca. “People will post everything about themselves online, Rebecca. You always know who’s coming to your city.”

* * *

Six rooms, eleven girls. And, Celeste noted with pride, only one moment of personal weakness, a brief sojourn in an empty hallway to lean against the wall and jam an eager hand into her pants. Just a quick moment of contact between fingers and swollen lips, and nothing more, but it was enough to carry her on a cloud through the rest of the floor. Now there was only one door left before it was time to head upstairs.

This door didn’t require a knock.

Celeste dug into her pocket until she found her key. Shocked that I didn’t lost this by now. Although Julie would have been able to furnish a spare almost instantly, it felt much better to be dependable. A good slave never needs attention, she sang to herself as she slowly opened the door and slipped inside. Day after day she’s the ounce of prevention.

Her room—Mistress’s room—was dark and chilly, just the way they’d left it. A shaft of sunlight forced its way between the two curtains and provided the only real light in the room. One of their beds was made up, but empty; the other contained a lump wrapped in a blanket, with messy red hair spilling from the top of it. Celeste’s hand automatically sought out, and turned on, the light switch.

“Nnnnn. Huhhhnnn.” The lump shifted positions and expanded, exposing a pale white arm and a hand that dangled over the edge of the bed. “Nuuuuhhhnnnn.”

I will obey all of my commands. Celeste walked to the edge of the bed and gently tugged on the edge of the blanket, slowly unwrapping Emily from her cocoon. She recalled Alice’s earlier comment about keeping Emily subdued with drugs, and scowled. That wouldn’t do at all. The drugs would keep her from properly carrying out Mistress’s orders. Thankfully, it looked like they were at least starting to wear off. Emily wasn’t comatose.

“Emily,” she said, softly at first, then with increasing volume as the redhead sluggishly responded. “Emily. Wake up. It’s Celeste. Wake up.”

The redhead half-opened one eye, much to Celeste’s silent delight. “Celeste? Just… I’m trying to sleep. Come back later.” The eye closed, and Emily began to wrap herself up again. “Cold in here,” she muttered. “Turn the heat on. Cold.”

“Rebecca wants to see you Emily. She wants to talk to you.”

“Mmmm?” Emily was drifting back off to sleep. “Maybe later tonight.” Before Celeste could stop her, she rolled onto her side and took a deep breath, letting it out in a long, slow exhale. “Mnnn.”

“Emily!” Shit shit shit shit! Instinct took over. Celeste grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled hard, until the redhead was completely exposed. She tossed the blanket into the middle of the room and, before Emily could complain about that, cupped her hand and slapped the girl on the ass.

“Ow!” Emily rolled over and sat up, awareness flowing back into her face. Her eyes burned with indignation. “What the hell did you do that for? I’m trying to—“

“The stars are not our fault, Emily.” Celeste smiled as the anger drained from Emily’s face.

“They are not.”

A good slave never needs attention. “I’m so happy, Emily. I really am. Listen carefully to the sound of my voice. You are falling back into that wonderful hypnotic trance again, taking you back to that amazing, warm, relaxing place we visited before. Do you remember that place?”

“Mmmm.” She smiled, two rows of perfect teeth. “Yes. So warm. I’m so warm and sleepy. So relaxed.” She tugged at the bottom of her t-shirt. “So warm. Gonna… take off my shirt. My under… wear.”

Too far, too far. “You’re perfectly comfortable the way you are, Emily. You just need to listen to my voice, and repeat after me. You will obey Alice without question. You will always obey Alice without question. When she commands you, you will obey.”

Emily’s shirt was nearly off. She held it to her neck, hands resting on her tits as she repeated her new commands. “I will obey Alice without question. I will always obey Alice without question. When she commands me, I will obey. I will obey Alice without question. I will always obey Alice without question. When she…”

Celeste smiled. Mistress was going to be so happy. She hoped that they could spend the rest of the day fucking.

* * *

“So what happens now?” Rebecca checked her phone. No reception, of course. The thick stone walls made sure of that. It was nearly noon. “Should we go upstairs and see if Celeste is finished?”

“I’m sure she’ll be back here as soon as she’s done. After all, it’s her programming, You’ve created a very loyal slave, dearie. Something I’ve never been able to do myself.”

There was more than a hint of sadness and regret in that statement. Rebecca thought once again of Alice coming home to her hostel quarters after a long day and night, with nothing but blank faces to greet her and robotically parrot their lines about what a great night’s sleep they were getting. It’s only Svengali talking to himself, the movie went, and that was Alice. A younger, prettier, far more accomplished Svengali.

“You should quit.” Again, the words spilled out of her before she had time to analyze them. Again, after quick reflection, they sounded just fine. “Sell the place and retire, Alice. Instead of fighting other creeps trying to, you know, steal your girls or whatever. Do you have a family at home?”

“Ireland. I am human, Rebecca. Though you may not think of me as such, I truly am. We all have past regrets and future hopes, don’t we? I know a few of yours. I’ve a few of my own.”

Creak. The basement door caught their attention. Rebecca’s heart soared, and then came crashing back to her chest. The girl marching into the room was Elizabeth, not Celeste. She stopped a few feet from Alice and nodded, before returning to the door. Instead of heading upstairs, she stood motionless and stared at the stone foundation.

“A few orders for Julie,” Alice explained. “She’s to detain any returning guests in the lobby until Celeste can deal with them. Wouldn’t want them to raise any alarms.”

“You didn’t answer my question, Alice. Why don’t you leave all of this? Get out of the mind control business? Instead of worrying… I mean, listen to yourself! Do you want to spend the rest of your life worrying about alarms? Sell the hostel, sell the club, go back to Ireland and hypnotize a couple of locals into giving you free beer. Done and done.”

“I’d hoped, you know…” Alice looked at the ceiling. “That perhaps you and Celeste would have taken over for me. I know that’s not going to happen now, dearie. You’ve made your choice, and I can respect that. Perhaps there is something to be said for sticking to cheap party tricks and making people think they’re chickens.”

Emus now we’re doing emus.

Shut up!

“No one’s saying you can’t do that too, Alice.” Rebecca crossed the room and stood next to her deflated Irish foe, trying to decide whether to throw a comforting arm around her, or draw her into an actual hug. Maybe she could convince Alice to free everyone after all? She couldn’t wait to see the look on Celeste’s face. She’d be so proud of Rebecca. Acting like a true leader and forging a better future. A true mistress, even. She decided to go for the hug. “You said you keep your word, right? Then give me your word you’ll think about it. Okay?”

“Oooh!” Alice yelped with surprise as Rebecca embraced her. “Well I dare say I didn’t see that coming!” She pulled free and placed her hands on Rebecca’s shoulders. “One day, Rebecca. I give you my word. When I am ready to get out of this business, I’ll do so, and retire to wherever in the world a woman like me can retire to.” She smiled. “And yes, I’ll be sure to take your advice. Always good to have a bartender one can trust, believe me!”

“We should probably… what?” Rebecca pulled away, curious about Alice’s sudden change of expression. Her smile flattened into something more… angry? Smug? Confused? “Was it something I said?”

Sharp pain raced from her shoulder down into her back. She turned her head, expecting to see Alice digging fingernails into her flesh, but Alice’s hand was no longer there. Confused, she reached behind her back and patted her sore shoulder blade. No blood, no anything, just… just…

Oh shit.

“What did you… what… oh shit, what… Alice…” Everything was swimming, and she struggled to keep her balance. “What did…”

Alice looked over her shoulder. “You did very well, exactly as I commanded. Very good girl. Now sit down and away further instructions.”

Celeste? How the hell did she get Celeste? The safeguards, the… ooooh… can’t… dammit… gotta…

“Yes, Alice.”

Elizabeth’s sleepy, zoned-out voice. Not Celeste. The other robot in the room. The one who’d been out of sight this whole time, carrying out whispered orders. She’d been so wrapped up with Alice’s well-being that… “Y… you did… your… word, Alice.” It took too much effort to speak, or to close her mouth, so she stopped trying to do ether. She was so dizzy. Her injured leg gave way and she dropped down to her knees, the pain making it to her waist before the drug and the dizziness washed it away.

“Don’t worry, dearie.” Alice knelt next to her and ran her hand through Rebecca’s hair. “I will keep my word, you can be sure of that.”

“Just how I do so, though, is up to me.”

To be continued…

* * *