The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

HOSTEL

Chapter Twenty Six — Beginning Our Descent

* * *

Author’s note: This is a revised chapter with all of the extra story bits that I was planning on adding in the last update.

* * *

“Hey.”

The word—sweet and soft, delivered with just the right combination of concern and tenderness— floated across her ear on a cloud of warm air. It tickled a bit, and Rebecca’s first instinct was to scrunch her face and pull away. The arm draped around her shoulder ensured that she remained firmly in place.

“Hey.” Celeste planted a kiss on the side of Rebecca’s head. “It’s gonna be okay. I trust you completely, you know that? I’m scared, but… not when you’re here.”

Rebecca turned and met the next kiss head-on, pressing her lips against Celeste until the girl broke away to catch her breath. Rebecca allowed her the opportunity, then dove in again for another, longer embrace. “You shouldn’t trust me,” she finally said between additional kisses. “I mean, I don’t even trust me.”

Celeste wiggled her shoulders as she adjusted her position on the bed. It was only then that Rebecca realized that she’d come close to knocking her lover onto the floor with that last passionate kiss. Worth it, though. While she puzzled and tried to stifle the dread in her stomach, Celeste seemed positively excited.

“Trust you? You’re my mistress!” Celeste chirped. “I decided to put my trust in you for the rest of my life. My life, right? Pretty big deal! So we’re in this together. We’re always going to be in it together. Let’s go face this thing one last time, okay? Together. And then we can go home.” She wrapped her hand around Rebecca’s and squeezed tightly. “Also together.”

Rebecca looked down at the soft hand that even now lifted her own into the air, playfully tugging it towards the front door. The words finally spilled out of her. “She wants you to come with me.”

The brunette nodded in response, and Rebecca tried again, more forcefully. “She specifically asked for you. ‘Bring your girlfriend.’ That’s what she wrote.”

“Okay, well, I’m going, so that should make her happy.”

“No… she’s…” Rebecca could feel the frustration gnawing at her insides. Why couldn’t Celeste see the obvious danger? “Talking about trust… I don’t trust her.”

“Does anyone?” Celeste’s expression changed from playful to skeptical. “How could we ever?”

“Exactly! So I really don’t want you to go. Just… just stay here and rest and recover.” A hint of a plan appeared in Rebecca’s mind, a faint spark that she eagerly fanned. “I’ll go down to the front desk and put another night on my credit card. My mom will pay it. She’s going to scream at me when I get home, but whatever. Stay here and be safe until I get back.”

It was a sensible plan. It was more than sensible. It was the best plan. Why should Alice get to call the shots at all? Leaving Celeste behind would certainly call her bluff.

The brunette, on the other hand, failed to agree. Her eyes narrowed. “You mean if you get back.”

Come on, Celeste! “You said yourself that she—”

“You don’t trust Alice but you want to go there all alone?” Celeste dropped Rebecca’s hand and raised her own into the air, waving it as she grew more and more upset. “What if she has some freshly-hypnotized girls drag you downstairs and—”

“Celeste…” Rebecca began.

“…and makes you watch that TV set? What if you come back all Manchurian Rebecca and get me anyway?” Her eyes widened in sudden terror. “What if she tries to kill you?”

“I said, you’re NOT coming with me!” Rebecca snapped.

Celeste recoiled in response. She looked like a puppy that had just been chased away from the table. In a way, Rebecca realized too late, she was being treated exactly like that. Like a puppy. Like a pet.

“I’m sorry,” she offered, holding out a hand. “I don’t want to fight about it. I’m scared for you.”

“You think she’s going to take me away from you, don’t you? That she’s going to hold Emily hostage unless you turn me over to her. That’s why you’re afraid, isn’t it?”

Rebecca had no response. That was exactly what she was afraid of.

“And you feel like you’re fucked either way, because if you save me then you lose your best friend, and if you save Emily then you lose me.” Celeste slid off the bed and dropped to her knees, resting her arms on the mattress and gazing up at Rebecca. “So what happens when you go there alone and Alice tells you that there’s no deal without me? But if we go together, we can stand up to her together.”

They shared a long silence, broken only by the sound of their own breaths, rising and falling, slowly returning to normal.

Rebecca smiled. Weakly, but a smile nonetheless. “You should have a Pysch major.”

That made Celeste smile, too. “I tried,” Celeste protested, sliding her hand above the bedsheets and doing her best to slap Rebecca on the ass. “Not all of us were so sly with our mind-controlling, Mistress!”

“You’re sure that I can’t convince you to stay here?”

“If you command me to do so, I’ll have no choice. That’s my life now, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. You command, and I… obey.” Her pretty eyes fluttered at the word. “But you didn’t want a mindless slave and you’re not going to get one with me.” She shrugged. “So… I made my case, right? But I just wanna say one more thing.”

Rebecca slid off the bed, and fell to her knees. She wrapped her arms around Celeste and pulled her close. Their foreheads touched as they balanced against one another. “You may speak, slave.”

“I know you wouldn’t trade me for Emily. And you wouldn’t trade Emily for me. If Alice is going to enslave any of us, I know you’d want us all to be there together. And I know that’s what I’d want, too.”

She placed Rebecca’s left hand between her legs, and Rebecca obliged, unzipping Celeste’s pants and gently stroking the blonde’s sex through her panties as they locked eyes. “I… mmm. This is what I want more than anything, Mistress. And even Alice wants us to be together. We make a really good fucking team.”

“We did kick her ass, didn’t we?” Rebecca’s speed increased, sliding up and down, the light blue fabric beneath her fingers growing darker with each pass. They were both panting, caught in an awkward space between seriousness and ecstasy.

“Mmm… fuck. Stop. You’re gonna make me want to kidnap you and hold you hostage!” Celeste pushed Rebecca’s hand away with an unhappy grunt. “We did it once and we can do it again. You’re a fucking superhero. You saved my life last night and you rescued me from Alice before that.”

“But I…”

“Super. Hero. I’m ready whenever you are, Captain Sanders.”

“Okay.” Rebecca looked over Celeste’s shoulder. “I left my phone charger in the bathroom. Can you grab it for me while I get the rest of my stuff?”

“Sure. I love you, mistress Rebecca.”

“Love you, too. Let me grab my wallet and stuff and we can go.”

“Of course, Mistress.” Celeste flashed a winning smile as she rose to her feet and padded into the bathroom. As she did so, Rebecca turned and rummaged through a pile of items on her nightstand, pushing her phone and its charger out of the way as she reached for what she was looking for. She headed straight for the bathroom.

“Hey, I don’t see it anywhere.” Celeste was scanning the countertop for what had to be the tenth time. “Did you maybe leave it some… some… I… hyp…”

Her back was to Rebecca, but they could both watch the brunette’s face slacken in the mirror. Rebecca’s trusty pendant swung back and forth, back and forth, and Celeste dutifully followed every swing.

“Deeper and deeper, slave. Just the sight of my pendant is enough to send you into a deep, obedient trance.”

“Yesss… so deep. Sssslave…”

“If you’re going to come with, I want to program you with some failsafes. You’ll obey without question.”

“I will always obey Mistress without question,” she droned. “Always obey without question. My mind belongs to Mistress.”

“It does. And your hot body, too.”

That brought a faint smile to her dazed, placid face. “Yesssss. Belongssss to you…”

* * *

“I just noticed something,” Celeste said as she slipped through the front door, pressing her ass against it to keep it from slamming shut. “Does Alice’s hostel even have a name?”

“Of course it has a name.” Rebecca tried to keep her voice low as she led the two of them to the main staircase. If Alice was planning an ambush, she didn’t intend to broadcast their arrival to the world. Even so, their voices echoed off the blue tiles and the old, heavily-varnished woodwork.

“It didn’t say anything on the front door.”

“Yeah, but… how else would people find it?” They climbed the long staircase to the second floor, Rebecca leading, Celeste trailing close behind. It made Rebecca think of all of her other recent adventures involving stairs. She assumed that this would eventually be a permanent thing, a trigger of sorts, like a hypnosis-related case of PTSD. Fucking stairs. “Can’t have a hostel if people can’t find it.”

“They don’t need to, though. Right? She just hypnotizes people and brings them here while they’re hypnotized. It’s not like we found it on Yelp or something.”

“Okay, we’ll have to ask her.”

The door to the hostel itself was propped open. There was a note taped to it—‘The door sticks! Please close carefully!’, and Celeste made sure to hold the door handle as she guided it back to rest against the little rubber doorstop. The lobby itself was empty.

The whole place is empty. The pretty guests who should have been hanging around their rooms, waiting to pop out into the hallway to thank Alice and to gush about their great night’s sleep, were gone. In their place was only silence and the faint smell of coffee drifting down the hall from the kitchen.

“Are they all down at the club, maybe? I smell coffee, but I don’t hear anything.” Celeste took a few steps into the nearest hallway and stopped, raising her palms and shrugging in defeat. This was the last thing either of them had expected. “I guess we could just go—”

Slam.

They both spun to face the noise; it was the front door, freshly closed, the doorstop and the handwritten note ignored or forgotten. The interloper was a short girl with short dark hair, who eyed them cautiously for a moment before breaking out into a wide smile.

“Oh, hi! Would you two like to check in?” She quickly slipped past them and took up a position at the front desk, scooping up a pen from somewhere beneath piles and piles of disorganized papers. “Just the two of you? How many nights?”

“Actually,” Rebecca placed her hands on the desk, then pulled back. It felt weird to be that close. “We’re looking for Alice. Have you seen her?”

“She wanted to meet with us,” Celeste added. “We’re Celeste and Rebecca.”

The girl’s eyes glazed over for just an instant, and her smile wavered ever so slightly. The average guest would have missed it entirely, and even a trained hypnotist might have dismissed it as a trick of the eye, but Rebecca knew exactly what she was looking for. Wow. She’s already picking up new girls… does she ever get any sleep?

“We can come back later, if Alice isn’t here.”

Another second of trance as another key turned inside the poor girl’s mind. “Oh! I just remembered! Alice left me some very important instructions. I remember them now. I have… I must…” She began to sway from side to side, enough to make Rebecca wonder if she was just going to topple over and fall asleep right there. Instead, the girl’s eyes slid closed, and she began to speak.

“Hello, dearies. Have you met Julie? She’s quite lovely, isn’t she? Just arrived from New York this morning, and just in time, too. She’ll be manning the desk will… wills…” She wrestled with the unfamiliar word for a moment. “…whilst… you join Emily and I in the basement. Don’t worry, Julie is programmed to forget all about you the moment you leave her sight. Five, four, three, two, one.”

Julie’s eyes snapped open. “Oh, hi! Would you two like to check in?”

“Oh, no thanks, it’s okay,” said Rebecca. She began to head towards the rear staircase, and motioned for Celeste to follow her. “We’re just here to visit someone.”

“Okay! Well, let me know if you need anything!” She sank into Alice’s huge old office chair and fell silent. Her mind, Rebecca guessed, was already drained of their encounter by the time she and Celeste reached the creaky door to the back staircase. She wondered briefly if the loud squeal from the door would scare the crap out of the poor girl, who by now would have no idea who was in the back hallway or what they were doing there. Then again, Alice probably programmed her for that, too. Alice was always ten steps ahead.

As Rebecca descended to the basement, she wondered how many steps Alice was ahead of her.

* * *

“Ah, Rebecca! I trust you met lovely Julie?”

It was as if nothing had changed. Alice stood in the middle of the big basement room, arms crossed, the captain of a ship freshly put to sea. Behind her was her bulky monitor and its stand. Just beyond that, two beautiful Indian girls stared into its magical colors, swirls, and spirals with rapturous attention.

Catch of the day. Rebecca crossed her arms as well. “We did. Where’s Emily?”

Alice laughed, her voice echoing into the distant corners of the room. “Now that’s what I call getting right down to business! That’s the sort of thing I’ve been terribly missing lately, Rebecca! That business last night was simply dreadful. Such incompetence! It’s nice to speak with a real competitor again.”

“I’m not…” Rebecca caught herself before she could get angry. Alice was just trying to push her buttons. She backed up until she was nearly stepping on Celeste’s toes. The brunette placed a reassuring hand on her waist. “Where’s Emily, Alice? You said you have her. That’s why we came.”

“And you both came, didn’t you?” Alice let her arms drop. Her posture changed, too, as if trying to say it’s okay, we’re all friends here, Rebecca. That, or a feint meant to put them off-guard. With Alice, anything was possible. “Well, good. Emily is upstairs, dearie. I had to keep her drugged, and she’s sleeping it off. Not to worry! When she wakes up, you can have her. She’s of no use to me.”

“Why did you want me to come?”

Rebecca wheeled around. Don’t!, she mouthed, but Celeste merely nodded at her and asked the question again.

“Because you’re the key to everything, Celeste. To all of this.”

* * *

“Ridiculous. Ridiculous!” Edwin notched his twentieth lap around their spacious apartment, pausing now and then to glare at the floor and mumble another frustrated phrase or curse, or both. “We looked stupid. We still look stupid.”

“Edwin, you’re going to wear out the floor.” Amanda’s voice drifted with the breeze through the open double door that led to their balcony. She’d been out there all morning, smoking and largely avoiding Edwin’s tortured pacing. “Come out and take a break.”

He considered his options. As much as he wanted to trust Mandy, it was entirely possible that she was programmed to toss him over the railing the moment his back was turned. Of course, that was the point. To make him live in fear for the rest of his life. To live in fear of his own wife, his business partner, his confidant.

“Edwin, come on. Have a seat. You were out late last night and you need a rest.”

He closed his eyes for a moment. There was no avoiding her, at least not forever. Even if he left her, she could always track him down. Maybe she would. Opening his eyes with a muffled sigh—the last thing he needed was an angry Mandy on top of a brainwashed one—he stepped out onto the balcony. The air was still damp from the evening’s rain, and he idly swept a puddle of water from their glass outdoor table as he kept his eyes on her. She stayed where she was, lounging in her chair.

“Now. There. See? You should relax more, Edwin. I don’t know what’s eating at you today. The slaves are all fine. They’ve all sent their texts to me this morning, right on schedule. Just because you had bad luck last night doesn’t mean… Edwin, I’m serious!” She matched his frown with one of her own. “I’ll tell you what. Tonight, I’m going out with you. We’ll find a busy club and trance some hot South American girl. You know how Schmidt is always begging us to get him one.”

“I told you, Mandy. I broke the device last night.” The lie was painful to repeat. He broke it. Not because they’d been outfoxed and overpowered at Club Trabant. He had to pretend that it was his own clumsiness, a bad fumble, a rotten streak of luck. The fact that Mandy immediately believed him made it even worse.

“We’re not hypnotizing anyone for at least a month. I have to order the parts, and both Gunther and Jamal are out of town, and… fuck! Gunther told me he hasn’t heard from his Russian contacts since summer! What are we going to do, Mandy? How are we even going to keep the slaves in line without that?”

She rolled onto her side and propped her head on one arm. “We do it the old fashioned way. Drugs and hypnosis. “We’ll be old fashioned tonight.”

He groaned. She was right, they’d have to adapt to circumstances. Hypnosis was slow. It took time. He’d let his skills decay to the point of uselessness. That left things to Amanda. The one person he could never trust.

“I knew I shouldn’t have let you out of the house last night by yourself. It was boring, sitting inside.” She climbed out of her chair and stood, arching her back and spreading her arms as she greeted the sun, and the city below it. “So, tonight?”

“Sure, Mandy. We’ll go out tonight.” And stay way the hell away from Club Trabant.

“Good.” She leaned in for a kiss, ignoring the momentary flash of panic in his eyes, and the way his body seized and froze as she placed a hand on his shoulder. “I’m going to shower. Give Michelle a call and trance her, will you? She was supposed to deliver her earnings last week and didn’t show. Some bullshit about her mother being in the hospital.” She disappeared into the depths of the apartment, her voice fading as she moved into their bedroom. “I want that lazy cunt here within the hour! No excuses!”

The phone was right where he left it when he staggered through the door, a dazed Mandy on his arm mumbling about being sleepy. The best thing to do, probably, was to take that phone and throw it straight off the balcony. No more slavegirls, no more mind control, no more hypnosis. No more Berlin, for that matter. Alice would approve. Amanda would most certainly not.

“Either way,” he said under his breath, “I’m the real slave. I’m the one who has to do what he’s told.” He tapped in his security code and began scrolling for the correct number.

The only choice left now was choosing which mistress to he wanted to follow.

* * *

“I’m… what? How?” Celeste edged towards the basement door. “The key to what, exactly?” She maneuvered until Rebecca blocked her view of Alice, a tiny moon eclipsed by her beloved sun. The change in position bolstered her confidence, and her voice rose in strength and conviction. “I’m not staying here with you,” she said, “if that’s what you’re thinking.”

“Oh! Well of course you would think that, wouldn’t you? Alice pivoted to her right until she was once again in Celeste’s line of sight. “But you belong to Rebecca now, don’t you? You’re Rebecca’s girl, dearie, and I simply cannot stand it when people steal the property of others. Not in the slightest! I’ve got a simple task for the two of you, and then you can go.”

“With Emily,” Rebecca gave her a skeptical look. It couldn’t be that easy. Alice never made things easy. Did she?

“With Emily!” Alice’s blue eyes widened for emphasis, as if Rebecca had ousted asked her the most ridiculous question in the world. “And then off you go, to see Berlin, to fly home to America, whatever you like, as long as you stay away from the authorities and leave me in peace. I’ve had quite enough hassle for one week.”

“It seems like you’re doing just fine.” Rebecca pointed to the two mindless girls. “Right back to normal.”

“Ah, yes, but the girls Rebecca! You do recall the many guests upstairs, don’t you? All of whom are completely beyond my reach as of now, because someone in this room decided to reprogram them to ignore my commands? I had to have Edwin help me to get them back to the hostel.” Her hands went to her hips as she feigned outrage. “Edwin, of all people!”

“So?” Like Celeste, Rebecca was floating on a wave of newfound confidence. Alice had lost. Was lost. She had no power over them, over Emily, over anyone in the hostel save the two girls in the brainwashing chairs and Julie at the front desk. She thought about simply turning and walking out. They could force a set of hotel keys out of Julie if need be, and check every single room until they found Emily. And there was nothing that Alice could do about it.

“The only person they’ll listen to is Celeste, dearie. That’s how you left things. A bit unfinished, mind you, but… those two gombeens had her trance every one of them in their rooms before leading them down to the club. She still has power over all of them.”

Alice took a step forward, then another, and still another, rapidly closing the distance between them. Neither Celeste nor Rebecca moved an inch, standing helplessly as Alice approached. “What I need, Celeste, is your voice. And your words.”

To be continued…

* * *