The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The hose always wins, chapter 3;

Ellen drove home content with herself. No thoughts, just a nice drive with one hand gently caressing the top of her precious pantyhose. At one point she swore she heard herself chanting “I am one with my pantyhose, my pantyhose is one with me. All need to become one with their pantyhose, all should be like me.” Shaking it off Ellen smiled and thought to herself, what a silly thing to think.

Arriving home Ellen realized she was famished, and quickly raided the fridge of leftovers. Afterwards she retired to the living room where she spent the rest of the evening and late into the night pleasuring herself through the pantyhose that she still wore. Realizing the time Ellen jumped up and ran to the shower. Pausing briefly as she stripped down to her hose she sighed and pulled them off tossing them into the trash can. After showering Ellen pulled out a new pair and worked them up her legs smiling as her legs shimmered in the light. Laying in bed Ellen sissored her legs together to get that wonderful sizzling sensation and quickly drifted off to sleep.

As the alarm went off Ellen groaned knowing that it was Monday, and slowly got herself out of bed and headed to the kitchen for her morning coffee. Sitting at the table preforming her now normal morning ritual of rubbing her legs and enjoying the feelings of her feet as she slid them back and forth across each other, Ellen smiled knowing she had made the right choice by coming back to the one wonderful thing that always made her feel good. So it cost a lot of her extra cash, and so it required a bit more disipline to wear it as much as she did, but in the end it equalled out, and it just felt good. After her coffee Ellen got ready for work and grabbed her things for aerobics class before heading out the door.

Work was the usual mundane, and Ellen eagerly looked forward to her class so she could talk with Sally about the weekend past, and tell her about the new store she had found. As 5 neared she found herself almost giddy thinking about wearing the skimpy leotard over the hose that made her legs look so sexy. Smiling again to herself, she had to agree with Abby, yes pantyhose made everything better. Picking up her desk Ellen shut down her computer, grabbed her purse, and quickly made her way to her car.

Walking into the locker room Ellen went to her locker and looked around for Sally. A few minutes after Ellen, Sally arrived looking rough and strung out. Ellen gasped when she saw her, and Sally cringed knowing the reaction was about her. Ellen rushed to Sally’s side asking if she was ok. “Honestly no, I am not ok” Sally responded. “I have not slid my legs into a pair of pantyhose since last Thursday, and to be brutally honest it is killing me. I almost didn’t come today, but it is the best I have felt since friday. Ellen, there is something wrong with the pantyhose, maybe it is just the brand we are wearing, or maybe it is all pantyhose, all I know is it is ripping me apart to not have it on my skin.” Listening to Sally, Ellen began to shiver. Her mind began to clear, and the events of the last month became way to clear. Shaking her head Ellen tried not to believe it and began trying to convince Sally that eveything would be ok if she just put on a pair of pantyhose. Reaching into her bag she grabbed her spare pair and tried handing them to Sally. Sally shook her head and pushed them away. “Look at yourself Ellen, you went 10 years without wearing pantyhose, hell a month ago you wouldn’t have touched a pair to save your life, but now...... Now I don’t think you could go 24 hours without that fabric caressing your skin.” Still in denial Ellen shook her head, and told Sally she could stop anytime she wanted to, but right now she didn’t want to because she liked it too much. Sitting there looking down at herself in hose and a leotard Ellen wondered if it really was true.

After class Sally threw on her clothes over her leotard and left to go home. Ellen did the same because a nagging in the back of her mind told her she really didn’t want to take her pantyhose off to shower. Obeying the nagging Ellen went home and once again enjoyed herself several times through the gussett of her hose. After a couple hours Ellen began replaying the conversations in her mind, and it felt like there was something she should remember, but for the life of her it remained just out of reach. Finally satisfied Ellen showered with her hose, and air dried in front of a fan. Laying in bed, just before she dozed off it hit her, Sally was right. Suddenly wide awake Ellen sat up in bed, threw off her covers and looked down at her legs. “What is wrong with me? Why did I do this to myself again?” Grabbing the waistband of her hose ellen pulled it off her legs and threw it across the room. She was not a slave, and she was not going to become one again. Sitting there on her bed, breathing heavy, Ellen wondered what was going to happen next.

About a half hour later, as Ellen began to fall asleep something changed. A nagging in the back of her mind started, and an annoying twitch. Ellen tossed and turned but sleep evaded her. The nagging turned into a voice, and the voice turned into a yelling. “Obey the hose, obey the hose, obey, obey, obey the hose” Shaking her head Ellen tried to resist, she was not going back down that road, she was going to be strong. Fighting the voices as hard as she could Ellen tossed and turned, tossed and turned, and finally she fell asleep.

Turning off the alarm Ellen was exhausted. Throwing the blanket off herself she sat up and put her hosed feet on the carpet relishing in the sensations that coursed through her body. Almost moaning from the intensity she stood and padded her way to the kitchen turning on the coffee pot. Sitting down in her chair she gently rubbed the fabric that covered her lower body and smiled. It always felt so good to wear it, why was Sally so upset? Then Ellen gasp, how did she? when did she? Standing up Ellen tore the hose off her legs making sure to put runs in the fabric. Once finished she sat back down, and began to drink her coffee, and tried to peice together the night before.

No more of an understanding came to her as Ellen sat drinking her coffee, and before she finished her second cup Ellen began to believe that she must have just put them back on. After all she was really tired and people do strange things when they are tired. Finished with her coffee Ellen prepared for work and relished in the joy of slipping a new pair of pantyhose up her legs. Opting for a suntan color to really bring out the tone of her legs she posed in front of her closet mirror watching the light give it a beautiful shine. Once satisfied she grabbed her purse and on the way to the door paused as she noticed the crumpled up ruined pair of hose sitting on the floor. Smacking her forehead Ellen cursed as she realized she had just put on another pair. Sitting down she thought about what she should do. She was already running late, and if she changed again she would definitely get written up for being later yet, but if she left it on, she was going against what she tried to start the night before... Quickly Ellen grabbed her phone and called in sick to work, she was going to show Sally she was stronger and that she could stop again.

Hanging up the phone Ellen returned to her bedroom and stripped out of her clothes. Finally down to her beautiful shiny legs Ellen decided on one last bout with it and within seconds she screamed out in extasy as her finger rubbed the gusset. Too quickly she came down, and before Ellen could think she was at it again, over and over until late in the afternoon. Coming back to her senses she realized she was hungry, so she padded to the kitchen for a snack. A short time later she gazed down at her legs wondering if it was too late to start fighting it that day. That little nagging voice started again in the back of her mind telling her it was ok to leave it on, reminding her how good it felt to serve, and asking if she really wanted to stop. Almost lulled into a daze Ellen stood there gently rubbing the fabric on her legs.

Quickly Ellen grabbed the waist band and yanked the hose off her body. Waisting no time she shredded that pair and quickly went to her drawer and cut up the rest of them. Shaking she stood looking at the mess around her, wondering if she made the right choice. Putting on a robe she picked up the mess and before she could even understand why she was crying. Sobbing uncontrollably Ellen lay in her bed and tried to sleep.

A few hours later Ellen woke and felt horrible. She wanted, no she need to feel her pantyhose’s silky embrace. Looking around she found she had destroyed every pair she owned, almost hysterical now Ellen began to throw on some clothes to go to the store but stopped after putting on her sweats realizing what she was doing. Cursing at herself, she sat back down and breathed in deeply. “I am not a slave to pantyhose, I do not need to wear it.” she said quietly to herself “Pantyhose feels so good, I want to feel it on my skin all the time” she continued and shook her head realizing what she said.

A long hot shower Ellen thought to herself, that what I need to help clear my head. Wasting no time Ellen jumped in the shower and set the water as hot as she could possibly stand. “This is stupid” Ellen said to herself, “It is just a piece of fabric, an article of clothing, there is no reason for this.” As the water started to cool, Ellen began feeling better. She got out of the shower and dried herself off, and headed to her room to get dressed. Passing the doorway Ellen noticed the discarded pair she had worn a day ago with a run, and within seconds Ellen was in a state of chaos. Feeling like an addict needing their next fix, Ellen began to shake uncontrollably. Trying to look away made it worse, and the voice, oh god the voice, “Yes, yes, pick it up, slide it up your legs, you will feel so much better.” Ellen grabbed her head and screamed out in agony trying to block out the voice. Finally in tears again Ellen reached down and picked up the hose. Disqusted with herself she carried them into the bedroom, and quickly pulled them onto her legs.

For the next couple of hours Ellen rewarded herself for being obedient. But everytime she looked down at her legs she felt ashamed, and weak. There had to be a way to stop, she had done it before. Padding through the house unable to bring herself to remove it again Ellen pulled out her computer and started researching. Several hours later she was still just as unclear of what to do than when she started. Rubbing her hands across her legs Ellen shivered as naughty thoughts went through her head. Without even thinking one hand wandered to her sex and as each finger rubbed the gusset of her hose her searches started to change to videos of women wearing pantyhose, encasement, and sex through pantyhose. More and more turned on, Ellen sat in front of her computer until late into the night pleasuring herself. When she felt she had nothing more to give, she shut down her computer, walked to her bed, and fell across it quickly falling asleep.

Waking to the alarm, Ellen rolled over and moaned as her legs sissored each other. Getting up she walked to the kitchen and picked up her phone calling into work. After taking a week off using her vacation days, Ellen sat down in her chair, peeled the pantyhose off her legs and shred them. Smiling weakly she picked up all the pieces and threw them away. A quick search of the house proved she had found all the hose she had, and Ellen walked back to her room, lay down, and went back to sleep.

As the day turned into evening Ellen woke back up and was a wreck. She needed her pantyhose, she wanted her pantyhose, and the voice in the back of her head kept reminding her of it. Ellen tried to keep her wits about her finding anything she could to distract herself from it, but the fact remained she needed it, and she didn’t have it. As evening turned into night, Ellen breathed a nervous sigh of relief. The mall was closed, there was no way she could get a new pair that night. Upset but also happy Ellen curled up on the couch watching tv, she became miserable and felt alone, but at least she was free of the pantyhose.

Daylight started to creep through the window, and Ellen still remained on her couch. Shaking her head she smiled knowing she had made it through the night. Getting up, she went to her bed, and spent a better part of the day tossing and turning until completely exhausted her mind let her sleep. The next few days passed about the same, sleeping during the day, awake all night, anything she could do to keep from leaving her house. On the 5th day of her weeks vacation Ellen started to feel more like herself, and dared venture out to the grocery store. Content, and self confidence building Ellen roamed the isles picking out things she liked. Walking to the checkout line she heard her name being called. Turning to look, Ellen saw Sally walking towards her. Looking her over Ellen saw she was in a tee-shirt, and jeans. Breathing a sigh of relief Ellen relaxed as she walked up. “Hey girl, missed you at class” said Sally smiling as she spoke. Looking down as she spoke Ellen said “I was feeling a bit under the weather, as I started working back towards the old me. I see you are feeling better.” Smiling from ear to ear Sally responded “Oh yes, after class last week I realized you were right, and when I got home I made peace with who I am and havent looked back.” Confused Ellen look at Sally’s feet and realized what she meant. Shining so pretty out of her flats was the glossy fabric of the panyhose that Sally wore. Beginning to shake Ellen began to feel light headed, and Sally continued “You were right, once I put on a pair I felt so much better. Looks like you would too.” Still smiling Sally reached into her purse and tried to hand a pair to Ellen, shaking harder still Ellen said no, and turned to walk away. “You know you are going to wear it again right, don’t fight it Ellen, it is better to serve.”

Ellen left the store in cloud of chaos. Once in her car she began to drive but honestly had no idea where she was going. Pulling up in front of the mall Ellen came to a stop, and realized it was already closed for the night. Still wound up, but relieved she had another chance Ellen drove home. Putting away her groceries, Ellen shook uncontrollably. Once finished she knew she couldn’t do this anymore. Walking through her house she searched everywhere looking for a pair of pantyhose. The voice was back, and it was screaming at her, Ellen shook her head trying to stop it, but it wouldn’t go away. Not finding anything in the house, Ellen grabbed her keys ready to go to Sally’s but a bag sitting on the floor caught her attention as she went to leave. Picking up the bag Ellen opened it to find a package of pantyhose. “Of course, the package that abby gave me.” said Ellen as she threw down the empty bag and her keys racing back through the house to her bedroom. Stripping down naked Ellen opened the package and pulled out the hose. Stopping as a small piece of paper fell to the floor Ellen picked it up to read it.

We hope you enjoy your new permanent pair of pantyhose. Once you put this pair of pantyhose on it will attach permanently to your skin within 1 hour. Make sure that you are alone or someplace private when putting it on because the bonding process is quite stimulating. Then you can enjoy the rest of your days in nylon bliss that never runs, and will always remain a part of you.

Ellen’s mouth dropped open as she read it, was this what she wanted? Slowly a smile spread across her face, and Ellen set the paper down. Staring at the pantyhose in front of her, she shivered violently. Thinking to herself Ellen said maybe I could just put it on for a few minutes, then take it back off again. Gathering up the first leg of the pantyhose Ellen slid it over her foot. “God it feels so good” Doing the same with the other leg she worked it over her other foot. Quickly Ellen worked the pantyhose up her legs staring in disbelief at how perfect her legs looked. Up to her sex around her hips, and over her ass she pulled it higher until her lower body was completely encased. Snapping the waistband Ellen gasp as her entire lower body pulse with life. Looking down she watched the pantyhose quiver and move across her. Moaning Ellen tried to reach for the waistband, it was too much, she knew if she didn’t get it off now it would be too late. fumbling with the waistband her hands slipped and went to her sex. Pushing her fingers inside herself she felt the gusset give and work itself inside her along with her fingers. Tipping over the edge Ellen screamed out in extacy and finally gave in to the experience.

An hour later Ellen stood up and looked in the mirror. Gone was the waistband, and gone was any way to remove the pantyhose. Nervously smiling at her reflection Ellen wondered if she made the right choice. A minute later as she brought herself to an orgasm she knew she had. Afterall the hose always wins.