The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

the hose always wins, chapter 2;

Almost a month after the first time Ellen pulled the wonderous silky tubes over her feet again after breaking free 10 years prior, she noticed that the wonderful sensations that had led her to keep using it again had almost completely disappeared. Granted the joy of rubbing one leg over the other or letting her feet rub together was always a pleasurable experience, but the always there feeling of euphoria was gone. Groaning as she turned over and hit the off button on her alarm Ellen got up and preformed her normal morning routine that had become so second nature she didn’t even remember a time when it was different.

Padding through the house to the kitchen Ellen almost dragged her feet to get the sensations she once enjoyed as her hose would tickle her feet from the carpet. Starting the coffee maker she sat in a chair and gazed down at the silky perfection that covered her legs as she did every morning. Once the coffee was done she poured a cup and sat back down rubbing her feet together trying to remember why she had put that first pair of pantyhose back on again. “Oh yeah” she mumbled, “It was to get a man in my life again” Laughing to herself Ellen realized she hadn’t even gone out once since she had started using it again. Finished with her coffee Ellen got up from the table, picked out some lazy day clothes and stripped down to shower.

After draining the hot water tank Ellen returned to her room covered in nothing but a towel. Staring down at the bed she sighed and picked up the fresh pair of pantyhose she had set out with her sweats and tee shirt. Working the much needed nylon up her legs she felt the heart breaking give of the hose as her finger went through the fabric. “Shit, another pair ruined, damn it I didn’t budget this in this week.” Still working the hose the rest of the way up her body, unable to bring herself to remove it, Ellen scanned her legs in the mirror afterwards and let her fingers follow the run that went a short way down the back of her leg. Walking over to the dresser she pulled out a bottle of clear nail polish and carefully went around the run sealing it to stop it from getting worse. Then satisfied with her work Ellen walked back to her dresser opting for a pair of spandex over the hose instead of sweats, to atleast look a little bit better than a bum when she went to buy a new pair. After she finished dressing Ellen grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

Once at the mall Ellen worked her way to the shop that had she had become quite familiar with in the last month, and quickly found a new pair of hose to replace the dying pair that currently covered her lower body. Flinching at the counter as the cashier told her the total Ellen realized they had raised the price again. Without argument she realized no matter how high they raised the price, she would still pay it. Grumbling to herself she pulled out the money and snatched the bag off the counter as the cashier handed her the reciept.

Walking back towards the mall entrance Ellen tried to remember how she managed to stop using the hose so many years ago. Looking up she realized she had made a wrong turn somewhere and was standing in front of a store she had never seen before. Reading the sign above the door it read “Mystic desires”. Shaking her head Ellen turned to leave but a female voice stopped her. “You look like someone that has alot on her mind” said the voice. Turning towards the voice Ellen was instantly captivated by a beautiful young woman standing in the doorway. Stammering Ellen found herself unable to think and stood there like an idiot babbling about a wrong turn. Laughing the woman walked towards Ellen and introduced herself as Abby, and asked her if she wanted to come in and have a look around. Gazing down towards Abby’s legs Ellen’s heart skipped a beat as her eyes fell on the most beautiful pair of hosed legs she had ever seen. Suntan in color, but so deep looking that her legs looked like they were completely made of pantyhose. There were no flaws, no color variations, just beautiful glossy pantyhose.

Almost hypnotized by Abby’s legs, Ellen let the hosed beauty gently take her arm and lead her in the store. Sitting her down on a stool by the counter Abby smiled and asked Ellen what was on her mind. Almost bawling Ellen let it all out, all the years of freedom after fighting so hard to the present where she felt it was all for nothing because she was right back where she started from. Listening intently Abby shook her head from time to time, and never interupted. Finally finished Ellen breathed a sigh of relief, and leaned back into the chair and explained to Abby that she thanked her for listening, but she knew there was nothing she could do, because she was in the same situation as herself. There was something about or in pantyhose that changed a person, and once they started using it, the road back became harder and harder to find until that person realized there was no way to return.

Abby smiled at Ellen, shifted her position in her chair, uncrossed and recrossed her legs before beginning. “Exactly what is it that you are so upset about? The fact that you wear pantyhose? My dear, I have worn pantyhose for so long that honestly I don’t remember a time that it wasn’t a part of my life. Abby leaned forward after suductively uncrossing her legs and recrossing them. Trying not to look Ellen could clearly see Abby was not wearing any panties under her pantyhose, and that thought almost seemed to make her own gusset wet. “I can see your problem, and I think I understand what you are trying to say. The problem is years ago whether you were forced to start or eagerly jumped on the band wagon like so many others your mind was slowly altered. It wasn’t just the first time, or the second time, it was a period of years that the pantyhose slowly corrupted you to your very core. Once that happens, it is near impossible to go back. Most people it stays simple, there is a nagging in the back of their mind, so simple and so innocent that when the urge hits they just do it and it is done until there body craves it again. Others dive a bit deeper, and find themselves wearing it more than others, with no real understanding of why they do it other than it looks good, and they like the way it makes them feel. Then there are those that lose themselves to it, it consumes them to their very core and the mere thought of going without it brings anxiety, fear, and yes, sometimes pain. But the one factor that remains true in all cases, is that everyone that try’s it on, comes back! I know you went 10 years without it, but that attachment you had with it, never went away. And the day you gave in, was the day it took back its hold on you. Then each time you wore it, it corrupted you deeper and deeper again, until we have reached the point we are at now, where I would bet it would be safe to say you wear it almost constantly. Let me guess, the only time you take it off is to shower?” Still staring at Abby’s legs Ellen could only knod her head, there was something about the woman in front of her, something about her legs that held her, she couldn’t look away. All she could do was watch her foot swing slowly side to side, up and down, with her shoe almost dangling, so pretty, so soft, so.......

Ellen shook her head and looked around. Abby was gone from her chair and helping a customer with her purchase. Unsure to make of the entire situation Ellen decided it was time to leave. Getting up from the chair Ellen realized her shoes were off her feet, and looking around she didn’t see them anywhere. Confused now Ellen flexed her toes relishing the feel of her pantyhose as her toes stretched it, and strange as it was, even though Ellen was disqusted with herself for falling so deeply back into her pantyhosed ways she couldn’t understand why she had fought so hard to stop for so long. In a lot of ways Abby was right, she should not be fighting it, she should be enjoying its touch, and embracing the way it held her body. A warmth inside her had started, and Ellen couldn’t help but smile as the true realization hit her, she belonged to pantyhose, she served pantyhose, and she would always long for its embrace.

Finished with her customer Abby returned to see Ellen lost in thought again, and smiling. Abby smiled at her and asked if she was feeling better. Ellen knodded and gave her a hug thanking her for the time she had spent with her. Sitting back down in her chair Abby looked Ellen over, and invited her to sit back down. Shaking her head Ellen told Abby she needed to go, there was cleaning to do at home. Smiling broader Abby reached behind the counter and pulled out Ellen’s flats handing them to her. Slipping them on her feet Ellen tried to remember when exactly she had taken them off, or when Abby had put them behind the counter. Shaking her head again knowing there was a blank spot in her memory she couldn’t account for Ellen picked up her bag and started towards the door. “You know” Abby began, “If you wanted to make a bit of cash tomorrow, to replace the over budget on your hose, come on by the store. Tomorrow is Sunday after all, and if you help me out around here for a few hours I can pay you.” Thinking it over Ellen smiled and knodded her head yes. Then as Ellen turned to leave again, Abby continued “Just dress in your beautiful hose so you look your best.” Shaking her head Ellen laughed and thought to herself, “Well that won’t be a problem.....”

Once in her car Ellen started the drive back home, replaying everything that had taken place up to that point. Where was her memory in that time frame where her shoes came off and Abby was talking to her? Why were her shoes behind the counter? and most importantly what brand of pantyhose was Abby wearing. Shaking her head Ellen pulled into her driveway and made her way inside. Tomorrow she thought to herself, I will just ask her. Grinning she imagined how sexy that hose would look with her leotard, and how much her friend would envy her wanting a pair for herself. Thoughts of cleaning now seemed boring and Ellen returned to her bedroom for some midday fun.

Later that evening as Ellen sat on her couch rubbing her nylon legs watching a rerun that she enjoyed, she remembered the freedom she had enjoyed for so many years again. Confusing thoughts surfaced, and her mind fought with her trying to justify the new change. Strange as it seemed though she didn’t feel disqusted with herself, she still felt at peace, and the warmth that she felt earier returned and soon tv became unimportant as her fingers found her sex through the gusset of the hose, and slowly the pantyhose allowed her to experience euphoria.

Calming back down after, Ellen tried to understand what had just happened. But the more she stared at her legs, the more she found herself getting wet again, and before long she was at it again. After coming down for a second time Ellen realized she was too tired to think about it anymore. Smelling of sex, Ellen went to the shower, and peeled off her night shirt. Looking down at her still hosed legs and remembering the run in the back of the leg she said “Fuck it, why don’t I just leave them on, that way I get another day out of them, and clean them as well. Smiling at her cleverness, Ellen started the shower and found that showering in her hose was a new experience that she would definitely repeat ALOT more. So many new sensations coursed through her body, and as the water fell across it she could almost swear it felt like the hose pulsed with a life of its own. Knowing it not to be true, but enjoying the fantasy, Ellen relaxed and enjoyed the new experience.

Getting out of the shower, Ellen dried her lower body as best as she could but still quite damp she wondered if maybe she should change afterall. Slowly a smirk crossed her face as she walked back through her house and turned on a fan in the kitchen pointing it towards her lower body. Within a few minutes she was dry and slipped into a new nightie set the alarm, and lay down for the night.

When the alarm went off, Ellen groaned and turned over tapping the button to turn it off. Getting up she padded to the kitchen and followed the normal routine only this time her thoughts were not on her legs, they were on what the day held in store for her. As she finished her coffee she dressed simular to how she had seen Abby dressed the day before and quickly she headed out the door to the mall. Once there she walked to the store and waited patiently for Abby to open up, and as they said hello Ellen’s eyes fell back across Abby’s legs. Once again ellen’s gusset felt wet, and she found herself drawn into the glorious fabric that covered her legs. Quickly gathering her bearings back Ellen blurted out “Please tell me what brand of pantyhose you have on, I need a pair!” Giggling Abby said “Now slow down there Ellen, just yesterday you were telling me you didn’t want to wear pantyhose anymore, trust me when I say if you still feel that way, you do not want a pair of these.” Scowling Ellen looked at Abby expecting more of a reply, but when Abby turned and walked away ellen just stood there wondering what she had meant.

After Abby finished opening the store she assigned Ellen a job of sorting and setting up a display. Then as business started to pick up Abby put her in charge of the cash register, so she could mingle with the customers and help them decide what they wanted. As the day wained on the crowds of people dwindled until it died all together. Sitting down again with Abby in the chairs they sat in yesterday They began talking again, and as Abby dangled her shoe off her beautiful soft and silky foot side to side, up and down Ellen started dazing out and not even hearing Abby as she spoke. Side to side, up and down, so soft, so soft.......

The sound of the security door sliding down brought Ellen back to reality. Shaking her head she looked behind the counter at the clock and it said 5:00. Realizing that the mall was closed Ellen stood up, but realized once again her shoes were missing. Flexing her toes in the nylon webbing that held them so tenderly Ellen felt a shiver go down her spine. Waiting for Abby to return Ellen glanced behind the counter and found her shoes. Pulling them out and sliding them on her feet she stood up as Abby returned. Handing Ellen an envelope she thanked her for her help, and told her she was welcome to come and help any time. Smiling back at Abby, Ellen knew she would definitely do it again. Picking up her purse and sliding the envelope inside Ellen looked back up to see a very serious look on Abby’s face with a package in her hand. Handing it to Ellen, Abby said “I believe this is what you were asking me about earlier. However I want you to realize that this is not a normal pair of pantyhose. It is a commitment, and there is no turning back.” Taking the small package from Abby, Ellen looked it over and found only one word written in big bold black letters “ETERNAL”. Shaking without understanding why, Ellen opened her purse back up and slipped the package in reaching for the envelope that Abby had given her. “How much do I owe you for them?” she asked. Abby just smiled “Take them with you and try them on if and when you are sure it is what you want. If you can take them back off, just bring them back. If you find you cannot remove them come and see me and I will tell you the price. Just make sure you follow the intstructions inside to the letter, if you don’t well......” Confused Ellen just stood there staring at Abby who watched her with an almost sinister look on her face. Shaking her head Ellen knodded an ok, closed up her purse, and they said goodbye.