The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hazy Memories from my College years

Chapter 2,

In the previous chapter I described the events of a summer’s night during one of my sister’s many slumber parties. The memories were disjointed, incomplete and probably jumbled. They were a sum of everything I do remember from that night, and nothing else. You, the reader, now know as much as I do; although my experiences did not end there. Over the course of the next several weeks that followed, I had several more of these episodes. In retrospect, I don’t know if I was conditioned to ‘accidentally’ run into the types of situations that led me to fall into the trap again or if it was pure coincidence. Regardless, the story continues, and unfortunately my memories from the events that followed are just as hazy and jumbled; perhaps that’s a good thing.

The next event did not occur at my place as by this point my parents had returned, rather, they occurred at Kelly’s. It was a warm, sunny day and I was cursing Providence for forcing me indoors to study for my finals. I was praying for any type of distraction to procrastinate and my request must have been received in the bureaus of Heaven as I got a call within 5 minutes from my sister. She asked me to pick her up from her friend’s house. At the time she had no driver’s license which usually led me to curse for having to chauffer her around, but at that point in time I found myself screaming internally with elation. What she told me next made my heart palpitate; she was at Kelly’s house. I had already agreed to pick her up so I could not back down. Besides, it would be a quick in and out, no messing about. So I slammed the phone down, changed into my casual gear, jeans and t-shirt, grabbed my car keys, swallowed and ran towards the car. ‘The quicker I get it over with the better’ I thought.

While driving through the suburban streets of our neighborhood on such a nice day I would usually take in the sights and sounds, enjoy the warm summer vibe, the scantily clad girls, of which there were plenty to go around, but my train of thought was highly internalized; I was getting paranoid. Did my sister sound a bit strange over the phone? A little dissociated? The memories, whatever was left of them, from the previous weeks events flooded my mind. I knew I had to be in and out of there, it was too much to deal with. The memories of the night’s events were too fresh and raw.

The closer I got to my destination the more I felt my heart beat. As I drove into Kelly’s driveway and my GPS unit beeped that I had reached my destination, I felt pure adrenaline surging.

I stepped out of the car and strolled towards the front door intent on putting the thoughts out of my mind. I pressed the door bell and waited patiently for my sister to open the door and run out towards my car, but the person that greeted me was not my sister, it was Kelly.

“Oh… hi Nick. Sorry, your sister isn’t ready, why don’t you come in for a drink or something.” She offered cheerfully; Peppier than I had ever seen her before. She seemed to be dressed more casually than usual, no goth attire, black makeup or any of that gear. Just a shirt, shorts… as if she was about to go to the beach.

“Uhmmm… Ok.” I mumbled and followed her in. Why didn’t I just say I’ll wait in the car? I wasn’t sure, but I found myself following her like a lost puppy, until she motioned me to sit on the couch. ‘Where are all the others?’ I thought. I looked around but nobody was there.

“Would you like a drink?” Kelly asked. ‘A drink?’ I thought, ‘How long does she expect me to stay?’ But I agreed and was handed a coke which actually went down quite well. I felt more than slightly embarrassed as the thoughts of my previous experience betrayed my self-control. As hard as I tried I could not shoo them away. I glanced left and right looking for signs of anyone else but was greeted with empty hallways and dead ends. “Your sister will be down in a minute.” Kelly remarked as if reading my body language.

Sure enough, 3 girls came in from the backyard through a sliding door leading into the living room. They were all dressed in swim wear. It was then that I noticed Kelly had an elevated pool in the back yard and they must have all been swimming. They all greeted me, a little awkwardly. They must have been feeling as awkward as me. The only person that seemed to be completely oblivious was Kelly.

The funny thing is, my memories end there. The next thing I knew I was walking back in the front door of the house with my sister. It wasn’t until several days later that at least some of my memories returned, some triggered by events that were associated with the memories and some through dreams. Again I will try to share them as best as I can.

Memory 1:

We were all sitting on the couch. My sister and her friends in their bathing suits, me in the attire I came in with. I felt so incredibly relaxed and euphoric I didn’t even think of leaving or going anywhere, I just sat there like a putz. Kelly was speaking to all of us, this time with more control and firmness. Her control over us seemed to have given her a new sense of confidence which was growing with each following episode. The reason she must have had so much control over me was because a part of me was enjoying it, which scared me. Did I enjoy being controlled or dominated? I never felt I did before; she must have tapped into some deep recesses of my subconscious, as she did with the other girls. This meant she must have been a very talented hypnotist, tantamount to genius. I was within her grip and I couldn’t loosen it or struggle free; the part of me that reveled in it kept me in chains. All these thoughts were going through my mind as I sat there listening to her soothing, overpowering voice, the specific words being lost in the maze of my subconscious, or locked away at least.

Amy seemed to be under the deepest at this point. She was especially reactive to Kelly’s influence, always seeming to be in a coma than simply in a trance. I felt at this point something happened shortly after this train of thought but I can’t remember what, my memories blurred and became meaningless shortly after that point.

Memory 2:

I was sitting on the couch with a pacifier in my mouth. How did a pacifier get in my mouth? I reached my hand to take it out but was stuck. It was like I couldn’t get a good grip. The horror did not end there. I looked down and I was sitting in a pair of swimmers. I didn’t bring any swimmers with me, how did I end up wearing them? I felt I couldn’t really do anything about the situation but sit there and suck on that thing protruding from my mouth. It was too long before I noticed the others sitting on either side of me, Kat on my left and Amy and Lin on my right. They were giggling and cooing at me. I didn’t feel like a baby, but I couldn’t really stop acting like one. I giggled and squirmed whenever any of them tickled me, cooed or teased me. I was well aware of what I was doing but I couldn’t stop myself. This led me to question whether the girls really thought I was a baby or if they were just acting the part. Based on their behavior it seemed to me all they saw was a baby and nothing else.

“Isn’t he cute?” Lin giggled, being especially enamored with me in this state. They picked my legs and placed them on the couch as Kat pulled me down so now I was lying across their respective laps, looking up with a pacifier sticking embarrassingly out of my mouth. They were having the times of their lives. I wasn’t sure why Kelly made me aware of what was happening while the others seemed so oblivious. I believe she wanted me to squirm, to experience the humiliation. That would explain why she allowed me to remember some things so vividly. I wonder now if she had something against me or perhaps something in general against the male population.

Lin picked up my foot and tickled it, while Kat, on whose lap my head was resting, tickled my hairy chest obviously oblivious to the fact babies are very rarely so hirsute. They were working well within Kelly’s suggestion.

I became more and more aware of the fact Kelly was using me to exact some kind of revenge against the male species. What scared me even more was that I was letting her; was this some kind of internal guilt I was projecting? On the other hand, some of the girls were placed in equally humiliating circumstances. Perhaps Kelly was exacting her revenge against the human species that hurt her enough to cause her to wear black and dissociate herself from humanity. This makes the most sense as I had never seen Kelly so happy and self-confident in all the previous years.

I gurgled and squealed as Amy and Lin tickled me legs and feet, wiggling my toes. It was like one of those dreams where you can’t control your actions, like you’re a marionette on strings.

I suddenly realized I was getting a hard on, but I could not cover up. I could only try and wriggle my way off their laps as I realized I was pitching a tent in my swimmers. They would have none of it as they held me down and pushed me back as soon as I made some headway.

Their hands trailing and teasing my body excited me even more and now I had a fully fledged boner trying to escape its prison. The girls didn’t seem to notice.

What happened next was quite bizarre. Kat, without even thinking twice, lowered the top of her top and her large breast popped out almost hitting me in the face. She placed her hand lovingly underneath my head and turned my lips towards her nipple. Before I even knew what I was doing I realized my lips had encircled her swollen nipple and I was suckling like a starving child. I buried my face in her soft cushions and sucked and sucked, while my body was teased by those prodding, intrusive hands. A torrent of excited, overbearing giggles rained out from above; the teens’ motherly instincts must have kicked in tandem with the suggestions. I tried so hard to wriggle free but I was trapped, the multitude of hands holding me fast, teasing and taunting me as I got lost in a cascade of my own squeals and giggles, which came not from me but from some puppet master I could not see or feel. All I could feel was Kat’s ample breasts pressed against my face and her succulent nipple pursed between my lips. I felt warm and cozy in my prison until I heard Kelly’s voice ring out from somewhere outside, muffled. She said something to the girls which must have awoken them from their daze because suddenly their tender motherly tone turned into a harmony of screams as they backed away from me. Their hands left me and I was left lying there. I no longer felt compelled to act like a baby and jumped off, just as afraid and bewildered, attempting to hide my very pronounced erection. Kat fumbled with her top and covered herself up again.

“Oh God, he’s hard!!!” Amy screamed and the others jumped up and in disgust. I was so ashamed my face was burning, probably as red as blood. I couldn’t think of anything to say, I didn’t know what to do. Kelly observed everything from the side of the room, a satisfied grin on her face that I wanted to remove violently. I’m not sure if it was a suggestion but I never confronted her on anything she did. It was like I was accepting everything that was happening to me. Kat said something to all of us and the memory ends there.

Memory 3:

I was sitting on the couch. I knew I was trapped, either unwilling or unable to break free from whatever spell Kelly had me, or should I say, us under. Did she drug us? Did she put something in our drinks? I never knew hypnosis could be so powerful. I saw the other girls across from me, looking at me blankly. At first I thought I was just sitting there, but taking a quick peek down I noticed I was masturbating, a pair of swimmers at my feet, my hand working my penis feverishly. I could not stop. I wondered if the girls were in some sort of trance, or if they were forced to look, unable to move. I must have been at it for some time as I now felt my arm muscle grow tired.

“Having trouble Nick?” Kelly asked. For the first time I noticed she was standing right behind me, behind the back of the couch, looking down at my shameless display.

“Yes, I can’t finish.” I answered. Instead of protesting or asking what the hell she was doing to us I simply responded like a trained pup.

“I think I know what might help.” She responded and walked over behind where Lin was sitting. Lin, my favorite of the bunch was eyeing me curiously, some sort of inner mental struggle taking place. “Will this help?” Kelly asked, as she bent forward and lowered Lin’s two piece top, revealing her gorgeous, pert b-cup breasts. As soon as I saw this I felt a stream of electricity invade my member and I felt a renewed vigor as I worked desperately to achieve an orgasm, and boy was I close, the reaction was almost immediate. Her breasts were so pert, her nipples black and small and pointy, pointing towards me teasingly, her mouth was open as if she was in so much awe she was unable to shut it. My hand was working furiously on my member as I felt the familiar undulations of electricity pervade it and move out towards the rest of my body and my extremities, my face and body awash with the best orgasm I had ever known. I cameand I came and I came, like a jet, all over myself, all over my chest, thick wads of cum in front of an audience, including my sister. The humiliation and the pleasure mixing in some sort of synergistic cocktail that introduced me to the concept of ecstasy followed by… nothing… darkness.

Memory 4:

A sense of awareness sparked inside me and I became aware of my surroundings. I was alone in the living room unable to spot anyone else. I was sitting on the floor on top of some towel cross legged, waiting for something. I remember waiting to be of crucial importance. I looked down and realized I was completely naked. I couldn’t get off the towel, I was stuck to it. I heard giggles and whispers coming from another part of the house and all of a sudden, the 4 girls came strolling excitedly down the hallway back into the room where I was sitting. My heart skipped a beat when I saw what they were carrying, a bottle of shaving foam and a razor. ‘God… not this!’ I thought. But I couldn’t really protest nor do much of anything. I tried to say something but no words came out. I sat there waiting like a trapped animal. The girls were in their bathing costumes, I tried not to dart my eyes towards Lin as I knew what reaction that would illicit from me and I couldn’t really afford that at this stage. Kats breasts bounced as she excitedly skipped her way towards me holding the razor, Lin trying to catch up to her and take it from her.

“Come on, let me do it!” She begged. Kat would have none of it and avoided her grabs, lowering herself next to me.

“You’ll get your turn! I got the razor first!” She teased.

“No fair!” Lin sulked playfully. My sister followed them, quite happy not to be part of this exercise. Shaving her brother was not something on her agenda. Kelly came in the living room after them and sat on the couch looking down like a mother hen watching its chicks.

“Come on, Lift!” Lin commanded as she took hold of my knees and lifted my legs, spreading them. I could not make any effort to fight or resist. I felt as weak as a kitten in their arms. My legs spread to reveal my flaccid, hairy member dangling there. “We have a lot of work to do.” She giggled.

My face was burning red at this point, staring longingly at Lin, wanting to grab her, do unimaginable things to her, only being able to watch as she manipulated and dangled my jewels in her hand, testing their weight, teasing a small pair of scissors over them, looking for a good opening. My member grew in Lin’s hand as she lifted it to access the dark side of the moon. My leg was dangling over her shoulder as she kneeled low to get good access. I was completely hard at that point which made it easier for her to manipulate, allowing her to move it around like a gear shift as she snipped long pieces of hair in every nook and cranny. I felt hands rest on my shoulders and pull me back and within a fraction of a moment I found myself lying back on Kat’s lap, looking up at her gorgeous breasts barely held by her one-piece. A flash of some distant memory bounced around in my head as I stared at them, still feeling Lin’s hands deftly move my member around snipping away. Was I in a similar situation to this previously? I tried to lock on to some solid memory, but as soon as I thought I did it dissipated into a dust cloud and was blown away.

I leant forward to catch a glimpse of what was happening, only being able to move a fraction, just enough to see Lin kneeling and clipping away while my sister looked on, both my legs splayed over Lin’s shoulders as she enthusiastically lifted, played and manipulated my member, all the while snipping away at my excess hair. I felt Kat’s hands hold me fast, the tip of her breast rub against the back of my head which made me feel at home, comfortable, some strange memory associated with something I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

It was at that point I realized that I was feeling incredibly good. Whereas previously my face was burning, now I felt my whole body burn with equal intensity. Electrical current undulated throughout my system, starting with Lin’s fingers where it made contact with my penis, moving through my penis and spewing out like fireworks throughout the rest of my body. It was incredible; Delightful; Ecstatic. I tried to stifle a moan unsuccessfully. Luckily, I don’t think anyone had heard, or at least they made no indication that they did.

My head was back in Kat’s lap, I had no real memory of even laying back down. Time seemed to be as fragmented within my individual fragments as much as between them. All I knew was that I was looking up at Kat’s magnificent breasts while my dick was being toyed with by the girl of my dreams. Perhaps this is why I was letting Kelly get away with so much; maybe I was willing to sacrifice my dignity for such moments of pleasure.

The current undulating in my penis and spreading through my body was getting too much, and before I knew what was happening, I thrust my penis within Kat’s hand, back and forth, back and forth, let out a pathetic moan and came so hard it shot like a stream towards Lin, landing in her lap, on her swimming costume. She let go of my member and shuffled back in fright, screaming, followed by a joyful laugh. My sister seemed shocked at first but that expression quickly changed into a curious smirk. I felt Kat pat my head as I lay my head back on her lap after watching the events with a mixture of ecstasy and fright.

“Good boy!!” Kat cooed as she patted my head. I was spent.

That completes the memories of that particular day but the experience continued into the next day, spilling over, becoming more bizarre, more frightening. I was relinquishing control to this girl whom I barely knew.

To be continued.