The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hazy Memories from my College years

Hello Dear Readers.

I have a story to share with you. An experience that a very rare few have the opportunity to participate in. It began in the confines of my living room. I was in my final year of college at the time and lived with my parents who were away during this time period. I was left alone with my sister who took every opportunity at organizing parties, both slumber and the wild kind. I didn’t mind as this was an excuse to get drunk and party with some of the younger generation, a couple years my junior, as my sister and her friends were just completing high school. This meant a lot of the girls were legal, and some were even already in their first year of College, and every hot blooded young male knows what that means. I took every opportunity to take advantage of this, mostly unsuccessfully, I was no Don Juan, but it didn’t stop me from trying and living it up along the way. I organized a few of my own parties as well, and sometimes we mixed it up. Life was good.

In between these drink fueled sessions she would also organize slumber parties along with a couple of other girls, I guess her bid to hold onto her teenage years. Whatever.

I will never forget what happened during one of these slumber sessions. I almost feel embarrassed to think back on it, let alone talk about it, but something is driving me to share my experience. I can barely even face any of the people involved in it, and I guess they too feel slightly awkward around me. Unfortunately one of the participants was my sister, whom I knew I couldn’t avoid every day; nevertheless we never spoke about it nor mentioned it. It occurred during one of these slumber parties. Three of my sister’s friends were over and they were congregated in the living room, which usually meant a bong sitting in the middle of the room and smoke making its way up the stairs reaching my room, so I always knew what they were up to. But that night, there was no smell of burning weed or the giggling that usually follows such an event. All I heard was silence and this piqued my curiosity.

I made my way down the stairs and what I saw made me almost laugh, but I didn’t want to draw attention and interrupt it. I saw Kelly, one of my sister’s friends, standing over my sister and 2 of her other friends, talking to them, while they all had their eyes closed. I had only seen anything even remotely similar to this on TV when a stage hypnotist was putting some people under for the amusement of the audience. I sat on the stairwell and observed, not intending to interrupt the proceedings.

Kelly was a bit of a goth, although not unattractive. She was tall and slim, almost to the point of skinny, and sported your standard garden variety goth gear. Black top, black skirt, black stockings, knee high boots which normally she would be wearing but at the time were resting against the wall of the corridor which led to the front door. She’d usually wear makeup befitting her style but that night she didn’t make the effort, which was just as well as she had a pretty face, half-covered by a sweep of hair; very mysterious. I had always found it difficult to talk to her as she seemed a bit aloof. Seeing her perform this trickery seemed unusual and out of character for her.

My sister and her 2 friends, Lin and Kat were sitting on the couch. They might as well have been smoking as their posture indicated that form of intoxication. Lin was the one I was most interested in. I gorgeous Asian girl of Chinese background with a lot of personality as was reflected in her face. Very affable and friendly, yet now her facial features seemed extremely tame which was also unlike her. Kat was also a rather cute, nerdy type of girl with blonde hair and a slightly chubby physique, which suited her just fine. She ported large thick glasses and I had always wondered why she didn’t chuck those away and replace them with contacts, I was sure she could attract the right guys if she wanted to. My sister, Amy, was… well… my sister. I can’t really share my subjective brother-like opinion on how attractive she is, but I had heard people remark she is quite cute, and she has broken a few hearts before. A big hearted girl, with a lot of personality, which can get quite annoying if you have to live with her, but I guess she’s alright. Although after tonight, I had seen her in a whole new, almost uncomfortable light. She has jet black hair, a full body of the sporty persuasion and an attractive face.

My experience started when Kelly finally snapped her fingers and the other girls opened their eyes and stretched. Whatever was happening was over so I felt this was the right moment to intercede. I began clapping my hands mockingly, in a slow, even rhythm, like I was the only audience member in a huge football stadium. The girls saw me and my sister interrupted my taunting clap.

“What are you doing here Nick?”

“Nothing sis, was surprised I didn’t smell any drugs so I decided to come and check. Is this what you do whenever you’re not smoking?” I teased.

“I’m hypnotizing them Nick” Kelly interceded; one of the few times when she spoke to me directly.

“Cool, aren’t you guys too old for play acting?” I continued.

“It’s for real Nick,” my sister said in a frustrated tone. “It feels really good… it’s really relaxing, and Kelly’s really good”. All of them must have been aware of the bemused look which I had trouble hiding.

“Why don’t you join us Nick,” Kelly said invitingly. She had never been this friendly with me before, “You’ll like it.”

“Noooo, I don’t want him here,” my sister pleaded. She turned her attention on me, “I’m warning you Nick, Kelly can make you do things you’d never believe.” She was obviously trying to dissuade me from even considering it, which fueled me all the more to take up the challenge, just to spite her. Call it a bit of sibling rivalry. Even if I were to play along, it would simply be playing. This was certainly more interesting than going back upstairs to either sit in front of MSN messenger or studying. So I took up the challenge.

“I think I will join you.” I contested; staring at Amy at the corner of my eye, whom I could see was now scowling.

“Alright Nick, but you don’t know what you’re getting yourself into.” She said, perhaps her last attempt to scare me away, which of course served to have the opposite effect. I happily took the challenge, stood up and was motioned to sit on the couch by Kelly. I did so and eagerly waited to see what would happen or at least play along and make something interesting out of it.

Now, I remember very little after this. I do remember Kelly talking to me softly and slowly and telling me to relax as I closed my eyes, I remember about 5 minutes of this, the rest becomes a faded memory, like a 200 year old manuscript with faded letters on top of yellow paper. Little bits and pieces are still visible, but the rest is barely perceptible. I do have some odd disjointed memories of the events of the night, which I will share with you, but keep in mind, they are very disjointed and in no particular chronological order. I ordered them in what I feel is the correct order of events, but any one of them could have occurred before the others.

Memory 1:

I stood in the center of the room absolutely motionless while Kelly muttered something to us. I say something because my memory of this is as hazy as a drink fueled college party. For the life of me I can’t remember what she was saying to me, only that she was speaking slowly and vividly and my focus was narrowly centered on her words and very little else, although on the edge of my consciousness I did perceive that Kat, Lin and my sister Amy were standing alongside with me, just as motionless. I also do remember feeling quite good at this point. Relaxed, euphoric, like I was floating in some kind of tunnel, I may have even been smiling. Then I remember things went dark and I remember very little else after that.

Memory 2:

I was sitting down on the large L shaped couch that lined the living room; the other girls were sitting in their respective positions on it as well, apart from Kelly, who was sitting on a chair facing us. None of us were really paying attention to her; we seemed to be staring blankly. The TV was on although on mute, the flashing images escaping that box were shaping my consciousness; I felt I was pleasantly floating. I briefly looked at the other girls and they too seemed as blank as me, apart from Kelly of course who was staring intently at us, occasionally saying something which again I can’t recall. One thing I do recall was that she was reinforcing our relaxation. Again things went blank after that.

Memory 3:

I was still sitting on the couch, although this time something was different. I had no shirt on. What the hell??? I looked down but could not bring myself to do anything about it. I was still spaced out in a strange way. The other girls apart from the hypnotist were also each missing some piece of clothing. Lin was also shirtless, wearing what I remember to be a black lacy bra and although normally I would find this extremely sexy and arousing, in the state of mind I was in it did not really register. Kat was almost fully clothed but barefoot sitting hugging her legs on the couch, while Amy lost her skirt at some point and was sitting wearing only panties beneath her waist. In a normal state of mind if I suddenly found myself in such a situation I would jump up in alarm, protest and wonder what was going on, but I found myself just staring blankly. I did register this situation was out of the ordinary but did not protest at all.

Memory 4:

I was laughing along with the other girls. All of us were giggling, laughing and pointing at... something... or someone... but I don’t quite recall what, may have been at one of the other girls. Something in the vague recesses of my mind told me it was Kat. She was doing something or did something. I wish I could remember more but I can’t. It was like that particular event was wiped clean from the slate of my mind. Then I remember a hand on my shoulder and Kelly muttering “Sleep” and I felt my head droop forward and the memory ends there.

Memory 5:

This memory was clearer. Maybe Kelly wanted me to retain some memory of it, or maybe it was because I featured more heavily in it. I remember standing in front of everyone while Kelly was talking to me. I was wearing only undies… bizarre. I also seemed entirely unconcerned about this fact. The other girls who were sitting down were intently watching. I recall Kat was the most interested, looking at me open jawed, the kind of expression that seems to be exclusively reserved for girls of the nerdy persuasion.

I felt Kelly tap me on the shoulder twice and immediately I was a dog. I didn’t think I was a dog… nor was I play acting… I was a dog. As far as I was concerned I was and had always been a dog. I dropped on all fours faster than a marionette whose strings were just cut. I saw my mistresses sitting around, one standing above me and I felt immediately happy to see them. They must have been happy to see me as they were doing the kinds of things humans do when they are happy. They were making strange noises and pointing at me. I wagged my tail and walked around the room to each of them, fishing for a pat on the head, or a scratch behind the ears, both of which I got in abandon. They continued making the funny noises which fueled my excitement even further. I even licked one of their hands. I saw them pull away and squeal, but continue making the funny noises anyway. I don’t remember the specifics of who did what as I couldn’t really distinguish between any of them. I knew one of them was the main mistress though, the one standing up and I heard her call to me after a minute or so.

“Here nick… good boy… come here!” She beckoned and I obliged… I walked a couple of times around her legs and stood in front of her, looking up… she seemed pleased with me. She lifted her foot in front of me… and I happily began licking at it. The squealing and funny noises rose in a cacophony behind me, they were all so happy with me. I licked away at my Mistress’s foot, her toes… her sole. Licking and wagging. Then I felt 2 taps on my shoulders and found myself feeling normal again, the memory of who I really was returning. I stood up, red faced and ashamed, but not in a horrible way. Nothing felt really bad during the whole experience, but I did feel embarrassed, and realizing I was only wearing undies did not help the situation. I sat down on the couch while the girls squealed and laughed, some of them doubling over, especially my sister who was more than overjoyed to see how far her brother had fallen. Lin loved it as well, this was especially embarrassing for me as I found her to be extremely sexy and I felt somewhat attracted yet here I was in such a highly compromising position.

“Don’t worry Nick, my feet were clean.” Kelly teased. Little did I know we would all get our turn on stage. I heard Kelly mutter something while I sat there red faced and ashamed and everything went dark… my shame disappearing like a distant dream, the memory ended there.

Memory 6:

The memories get bizarre at this point, and take on a more decidedly adult nature. Maybe that’s why I grouped them here together. Again I’m not really sure as to the ordering of events so they could have happened before hand. Anything is possible. I was standing in the middle of the room, facing the other girls sitting on the couch (apart from Kelly who was standing next to me). I was totally nude!!! Completely exposed! Nothing between me and them but air! When I realized this I panicked, but I could not move. It was like the link between my brain and my body had been severed. It was like I could not even remember how to move. The girls were giggling, some had gone red faced. Lin seemed really curious but could not conceal a smile. My thing just dangled there for all to see. My sister seemed the most uncomfortable.

Kelly walked around me, a smirk ever present on that smug face, her dark goth-like hair concealing half her face.

I felt very conscious at this time, just unable to move. I was worried I might accidentally get aroused and then the unthinkable might happen. That would most certainly elicit laughter. Luckily this did not occur. The lack of communication between my head and my body seemed to have extended to all my extremities. He was as dead as a worm on a fishing hook. Thank God for small miracles.

I felt Kelly’s hand on my arm, which meant that even though I messages were not going to my body that certainly did not hold true conversely. She lifted my arm and moved my hand open palmed a few inches above my head and left it there. My arm was rigid. She was posing me! I stood there stark naked while being posed by one of my sister’s friends. God what a spectacle! Again I struggled to move but could not budge more than half a centimeter.

“He’s trying at least.” I heard Lin say. I wanted to reply but my mouth was as dead as the rest of me. The only noise escaping my throat was a barely perceptible gurgle.

“Can I keep him?” Kat inquired jokingly.

“Sorry, he’s on lease only.” Kelly retorted, now moving my other arm and placing it on my stomach. She grabbed hold of both of my arms, and slowly began turning me around, like some sort of shop window mannequin, my legs seemed to be able to move only as much as to oblige her. I was now facing away from the girls, my arms still in the same funny position. I felt Kelly’s hand on the small of my back, pushing me forward, while her other hand rested on my leg, keeping it rigid, so as to bend me forward. The girls now had a nice view of my hairy arse.

“Nice arse!!” Lin hollered. My face must have been beetroot red at that moment. Kelly placed the palms of both her hands between my legs and began spreading them apart. The girls whistled and squealed in response. I felt the cool air against my now exposed balls, which the girls most assuredly noticed.

“A bit hairy, aren’t we Nick?” Kat mocked. I knew I wasn’t THAT hairy, not much more than a guy my age, but it certainly made me feel self conscious about it at that moment.

“Maybe we should take care of that!” Lin offered, whether mockingly or not I wasn’t sure.

“God, we are not shaving my brother!!” Amy protested.

“That’s ok, I’ll hold the razor!” Lin responded in that girly excited tone. I thought at that point she was being serious, and she wanted to shave me. This certainly issued a reaction in me and I felt warm flow of blood pervade my penis, causing it to twitch and react, only a little. Luckily, I don’t think anyone noticed.

“We’ll see, it depends how strongly he reacts to my suggestions. We need to reinforce them some more.” Kelly lectured. My God, they were being serious. A part of me found the idea of being shaved terrifying, but another part strangely arousing. It was that other part that I felt might give them the control to do that. I was scared and excited at the same time.

Kelly whispered something in my ear and the memory ends there.

Memory 7:

I was naked once again, except this time I wasn’t the center of attention. In fact, I wasn’t the only one who was in an embarrassing state of undress. Kat, the nerdy, mildly chubby girl with the large breasts was holding them in the center of the room, covering herself, running around looking for something.

“Where’s my bra???” She squealed. I was mesmerized. My sister was sitting next to me although she seemed to be in a trance, and only in her bra and panties. Lin too was only wearing bra and panties, both lacy and black and extremely sexy, but she was well awake and giggling at the scenario unfolding on the makeshift stage in the center of our living room.

My attention came back to Kat who was now panicking, looking everywhere, under the couch, under the chairs, in the adjoining kitchen, opening the drawers; she was running around like a headless chook. It was priceless and I couldn’t help but laugh. It felt good not to be at the center of attention for once, but to my shock I found I was absolutely erect where I was sitting. Luckily no one was really looking at me so I took the opportunity to completely cover myself. It would be too embarrassing if someone noticed so I tried to stop paying attention at what was happening and focus on deflating my member, but I couldn’t help myself. The drama (or comedy depending on point of view) unfolding was far too interesting to ignore. I decided to compromise with myself, completely covering my soldier and allowing myself to enjoy the show. Kat’s breasts were rather ample so covering herself was no easy task, and occasionally her breasts would slip and a nipple would come into full view. There was something extremely sexy about this and my member went from full attention to throbbing.

At one point Kat did an about turn and ran towards me.

“Nick have you seen my bra???” She pleaded.

“Uhhh… ummm… no.” I wasn’t sure how to react to this situation so I just muttered whatever. One hand remained attempting to cover her large jugs, the other now looked under the cushions of the couch, including where I was sitting. She did this so forcefully that I was forced to stand up, which unfortunately to my great astonishment and embarrassment revealed my now iron rod. Lin covered her mouth suppressing some kind of sound that was about to escape her lips and Kelly laughed heartily.

“I think someone’s more than happy if Kat never finds her bra.” Kelly said in that mocking tone which I was slowly beginning to get used to. The only people who did not witness my humiliation were Kat who was too busy scouring for her brazier and my sister Amy who still seemed to be in some sort of trance that appeared more like a coma, her head lying back on the couch, her mouth half agape.

Kelly strolled towards me smirking, placed her hand on my shoulder and said what I now clearly remember to be “sleep” and my mind went blank.

Memory 8:

I was sitting on Lin’s lap, my arms around her neck, cuddling her. She was awake and didn’t seem to mind. I was naked and hard. I didn’t see it but I could feel it. Kelly was talking to us but again the content of her message eludes me. It had something to do with how comfortable I felt, which I did. I felt strongly attracted to Lin which reinforced the feelings of tenderness. I felt her lacy bra against my skin and the little soft hills behind it pressing against me. She was a nice comfortable b-cup, or perhaps a. This was heaven personified. The feeling of her soft tender legs beneath my naked butt was sending an electric current through my body. I had no desire or intention to leave this warm haven. I snuggled even closer and I heard Kelly’s voice reinforcing what I was doing. Lin seemed to be aware yet in some kind of trance. I turned my head slightly sideways and saw my sister in the same position on top of Kat’s lap, snuggling against her as warmly as I was against Lin. They were both naked. The last time I saw my sister naked was when we were in grade school, but now it was different. I saw her naked body pressed against Kat, her nipples seemingly erect. She had a large tuft of pubic hair which I guessed she never trimmed. It seems hair runs in the family. Kat seemed to be as entranced as Lin, her large breasts jutting out, one visible, the other covered by Amy. This must have been some sort of perversion inspired out of Kelly’s mind but I didn’t hear myself complaining. I felt footsteps approach my while I was lost in the embrace and felt a tap on my shoulder, followed by “sleep”, the rest was lost.

To be continued.